PDA

View Full Version : Please help me on this one >.<

astijus12345
05-31-2015, 03:04 PM
So, reacently, my growtopia has crashed. Everytime i try to turn it on, it says: Missing shortcut for growtopia.exe. To locate the file yourself, click browse.

After waiting for awhile, it just says: The item 'Growtopia.exe' that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly. Do you want to delete this shortcut?

I clicked yes, then it deleted shorcut, and i had to install it again, but the story continues! I need your support, i hope some of you will give me a hand :( :nope:

Metalwire
05-31-2015, 03:05 PM
So, reacently, my growtopia has crashed. Everytime i try to turn it on, it says: Missing shortcut for growtopia.exe. To locate the file yourself, click browse.

After waiting for awhile, it just says: The item 'Growtopia.exe' that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly. Do you want to delete this shortcut?

I clicked yes, then it deleted shorcut, and i had to install it again, but the story continues! I need your support, i hope some of you will give me a hand :( :nope:
Email support they can help you

Dr. Devil.
05-31-2015, 03:09 PM
Support can help you with your issue but not the forums
especially when your post is in the wrong sub-forum

craft3d
05-31-2015, 04:46 PM

OK, Growtopia.exe is not a shortcut, do you click it and click "Make Shortcut"? If that doesn't work, try running the orignial exe file. If not, email support.

astijus12345
05-31-2015, 05:38 PM
But i didn't make it .exe, it's just something's wrong with the shortcut thing. And what did u try to say about make a shortcut?

craft3d
05-31-2015, 06:49 PM
But i didn't make it .exe, it's just something's wrong with the shortcut thing. And what did u try to say about make a shortcut?

Ok, so you know the Growtopia file, go there, and find a file like this

Now right click it, and then click what the arrow points to

then move it to desktop. Did you do this? If you did, reinstall and try the process again. If not, email support@growtopiagame.com.

astijus12345
06-01-2015, 11:04 AM
i think i didn't said this right. it's not my shortcut has crashed, once i downloaded growtopia from the site, and i wanned to find the file location, it didn't even showed growtopia. The thing is i can't TURN IT ON. The only option i could do, was unistall, and do read.me... /fp i am so bad at this...

Festivity
06-01-2015, 11:11 AM
Sir, calm down. It might be your anti-virus deleting it because of thinking it's a virus, does a pop-up show up like "Virus detected!", it must be. If I can't fix it, Conan can :crazy:

astijus12345
06-01-2015, 12:56 PM
OMFG DUDE IT ACCTUALLY WORKED I LOV U SOOO MUCHHH... Thank you all for participicating to help me, and i hope to hear the asver of this question: Do u help people to be a mod, or just try to help people? :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

craft3d
06-01-2015, 01:47 PM
OMFG DUDE IT ACCTUALLY WORKED I LOV U SOOO MUCHHH... Thank you all for participicating to help me, and i hope to hear the asver of this question: Do u help people to be a mod, or just try to help people? :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

No, we just try to help people in need. Thanks! :o:D