PDA

View Full Version : Completely unrelated Android question

NinjaKrill
07-02-2013, 06:38 AM
Hello :)

I was wondering, for those Android geeks out there... does anyone know of a tool that allows you to view your phone/tablet's OS on your PC? I saw one somewhere in a magazine, but I forgot what it was :/

Could anyone help me out here :wheelchair:

Thanks in advance.

Chazak
07-02-2013, 07:58 AM
I dont know, But you can try to check on Google or Youtube so hope you luck finding the "item" that you want to find :)

NinjaKrill
07-03-2013, 12:23 AM
I dont know, But you can try to check on Google or Youtube so hope you luck finding the "item" that you want to find :)

I did find something, but it lagged loads, so nvr mind that then :whistling:

And my tablet died last night anyway. Sooooo...

optimuswhat
07-03-2013, 01:42 AM
I think your Settings should tell you. You mean firmware and model type, right? It should have the firmware there.

NinjaKrill
07-03-2013, 02:38 AM
I think your Settings should tell you. You mean firmware and model type, right? It should have the firmware there.

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough.

I meant is there any software that I could use to effectively use my tablet on my computer. Like, have a screen come up where I can run apps etc.

I would use Bluestacks (http://www.bluestacks.com) to run apps, but apps like Growtopia require internet, and don't seem to connect on Bluestacks.

optimuswhat
07-03-2013, 02:49 AM
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough.

I meant is there any software that I could use to effectively use my tablet on my computer. Like, have a screen come up where I can run apps etc.

I would use Bluestacks (http://www.bluestacks.com) to run apps, but apps like Growtopia require internet, and don't seem to connect on Bluestacks.

Try Airdisplay. I don't know if it works on computers, so you'll have to find it out yourself.

optimuswhat
07-03-2013, 06:39 AM
I feel so stupid...:sweatdrop:
The program is called Airpin... Sorry for any mixups.