PDA

View Full Version : Scammer's Pissed me out!

DiamondBanner
06-01-2015, 02:37 PM
Today About 4 hours ago i got scammed.(8 diamond locks and 48 wls)
How: Theres a new way of scamming with sell world.In The world was dropped 1 pair NDevil and 1 phoenix wings.There was like million other people there.
The Oenrr Traded me....
I Added 8 Diamond Locks And 48 Wls
i Knew it was scam
I Traded The Scammer
Hes NAme Was arenboy
then i typed /ban arenboy
and as long as i typed it he typed /pull GrowBoys
Then when it went to do the trade he vastly press enter pulled him(when i had already accepted and pressed do the trade) and after that he pressed do the trade.
I know i could just respawn and Get A Corpse but idk why i didn't think about.
So Now I have 3 Pickaxes and 1 ripper and a world named HEAVENJUMPERS.
If you have any extra items your don't need like clothes you can always give me something cause I'm sad after getting scammed
first i only had 8 dls and 48wls so yea i started again all over and
then i got these things within 20 h it took me 3/4 Hours to build the world.
My friends knew what happened and donated a little bit

Thanks To all Who Feel Sorry

DiamondBanner

EasykGT
06-01-2015, 03:06 PM
Sorry to sound harsh but please don't come onto the forums just to tell everyone that a user has scammed, calling players out on the forum claiming you've been scammed is not tolerated Read this. (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?129681-WARNING-Singling-out-players-claiming-you-ve-been-quot-scammed-quot-IS-NOT-ALLOWED)

If you knew he was going to scam you than why did you carelessly buy that world? Never buy a "scam world" if you're going to try to anti-scam the player. Technically you are giving the player the opportunity to scam your items, if you're going to buy a world that is a scam then you should expect yourself to be scammed. People are smart and if you don't be careful I guarantee YOU will be scammed. So don't be so careless when you think you are going to achieve something when you'll just end up losing your valuables. Be responsible and try to not make the same mistake. Just follow the /rules and you'll be fine.

DiamondBanner
06-01-2015, 04:22 PM
Ok , Im sorry

- - - Updated - - -

Dude Join the game please i wanna see how you look like ign[/QUOTE]

EasykGT
06-01-2015, 04:44 PM
Ok , Im sorry

- - - Updated - - -

Dude Join the game please i wanna see how you look like ign

I can't at this moment, I'll try and contact you later..

MBG090
06-01-2015, 04:47 PM
Sorry to sound harsh but please don't come onto the forums just to tell everyone that a user has scammed, calling players out on the forum claiming you've been scammed is not tolerated Read this. (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?129681-WARNING-Singling-out-players-claiming-you-ve-been-quot-scammed-quot-IS-NOT-ALLOWED)

If you knew he was going to scam you than why did you carelessly buy that world? Never buy a "scam world" if you're going to try to anti-scam the player. Technically you are giving the player the opportunity to scam your items, if you're going to buy a world that is a scam then you should expect yourself to be scammed. People are smart and if you don't be careful I guarantee YOU will be scammed. So don't be so careless when you think you are going to achieve something when you'll just end up losing your valuables. Be responsible and try to not make the same mistake. Just follow the /rules and you'll be fine.

Sorry to sound harsh but please don't come onto the forums just to be a minimod.
(No offense c:)

EasykGT
06-01-2015, 04:54 PM
Sorry to sound harsh but please don't come onto the forums just to be a minimod.
It is rude to call someone a minimod when they're just trying to help out....just saying..:whistling:
I'm sorry that you see me as a minimod; I'm only trying to help people who need it the most...

MBG090
06-01-2015, 05:19 PM
It is rude to call someone a minimod when they're just trying to help out....just saying..:whistling:
I am not trying to help to be some type of "minimod', this is just who I am, I like helping and giving other people advice..

Ok, I get it. Just sounded a tad like minimodding :)

Conan
06-01-2015, 05:29 PM
Ok, I get it. Just sounded a tad like minimodding :)

Dont just come up saying things like that when you arent an experienced forumer

DiamondBanner
06-02-2015, 02:34 PM

Thanks For Supporting me Dude,Im Also New!I see your already a smart growtopian!