PDA

View Full Version : pilgrim's quest

01-09-2004, 05:02 PM
About five months ago, I played Pilgrim's Quest for a whole month and then decided to quit altogether because I couldn't find the wind/air spirit. Over the holidays I went back to playing it from the beginning and I realized how much I missed Dink, now I'm back wandering aimlessly in the Destroyed World. I went from lost to angry to frustrated and finally, to desperate. I know it's a small thing to despair over, but I am very anal about these things and when I start something I really need to finish it.

Can anyone with a wise and kind soul please point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

01-16-2004, 09:48 PM
U CAN FIND A WALKTHROUGH HERE, BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THE GOLD IN THE FIREWOOD FOREST, CAN U HELP ME?

http://users.skynet.be/dinksols/walkthroughs/dink_smallwood.en.shtml

01-18-2004, 03:00 PM
There are lots of gold in the forest. Once you've gotten the magic scroll that allows you to put out the ring of trees in the firewood forest, go get the magic words. Once you have both use it on all the burning trees, then it'll be easier for you to find all the goodies.

Thanks, I've stood at pretty much every spot, pressing the space bar as I go along but I've turned up nothing. I don't know, I think I'm cursed (don't mean to sound like a drama queen). I love Pilgrim's Quest so much, I think it's the best DMod I've ever played and I've played almost every DMod there is, so you can probably understand why I want to finsih it so badly.

01-23-2004, 06:08 PM
have u tried emailing the writer of the dmod?