PDA

View Full Version : Any good animes

Dinobones62
06-02-2015, 04:44 PM
Hey guys some of my friends Continue to ask me to watch animes but i dont know what to watch i heard that sword art online is good and attack on titan any other suggestions pls no spoilers xD

lukj2001
06-02-2015, 04:45 PM
Sword Art Online and AoT are Action anime

Death Note and Code Geass are good suspense

Clannad and Angel Beats for drama

Boku No Pico for Hentai

these are vague not my favs but mainstream stuff

- - - Updated - - -

me fav anime is codegeass

Magicalfishy
06-02-2015, 04:47 PM
ONE PIECE!

Seriously, the story is so deep. :p

http://kissanime.com/Anime/One-Piece

Dinobones62
06-02-2015, 04:48 PM
1 question where do u guys watch it??

matemar
06-02-2015, 04:50 PM
Hey guys some of my friends Continue to ask me to watch animes but i dont know what to watch i heard that sword art online is good and attack on titan any other suggestions pls no spoilers xD

Depends if you are an amateur watcher or a veteran. Whatever you are you are going to find a place here www.anime-forums.com
What genres are you into? What stuff do you like? You have to be more specific.

Dinobones62
06-02-2015, 04:51 PM
Im a beginner in anime xD

rehoti
06-02-2015, 04:53 PM
ATTACK ON TITAN!!! OMG!! :D haha

must watch must watchmust watch must watchmust watch must watchmust watch must watchmust watch must watchmust watch must watchmust watch must watchmust watch must watch :crazy::crazy::crazy:

lukj2001
06-02-2015, 05:09 PM
Kissanime.com is the best place to watch.

One Piece and AOT are too mainstream.

Code Geass best anime.

short and sweet ;)

Magicalfishy
06-02-2015, 05:20 PM
Kissanime.com is the best place to watch.

One Piece and AOT are too mainstream.

Code Geass best anime.

short and sweet ;)

One Piece is so under-rated. AOT is over-rated.

Hatsune14
06-02-2015, 05:27 PM
SKET Dance.

Idk if you'd like it, but the rating on MAL is 8.38. I've watched it too if you're wondering.

Hans
06-02-2015, 05:52 PM
Whut genres do you even like, or your genres based on? Ex. You're mainly based on romance and ecchi, or action and supernatural, or school, etc.

We can't just start giving you random animes if we have no clue to start with :sweatdrop:

I reccomend kissanime.com for streaming, and anilinkz.com for an alternative use.

PolarisHD
06-02-2015, 07:31 PM
Since you didn't state any genre and stuff, I'll just recommend some of my favorites.

Kuroko no Basket
Amagami SS
Amagi Brilliant Park
Highschool DxD
Golden Time
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
Bakemonogatari

One Piece is so under-rated. AOT is over-rated.

One Piece isn't underrated. It's one of the "Big 3".

Tempting
06-02-2015, 07:43 PM
I can't think of any right now except 'Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteriru'

lukj2001
06-02-2015, 07:56 PM
I can't think of any right now except 'Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteriru'

Oh you've taken my suggestion? Hehe

Psycho
06-02-2015, 08:26 PM

One Piece
Fairy Tail
Naruto
Attack on Titan
SAO
Death Note

Arnold
06-02-2015, 09:34 PM
Katanagatari

Terraformars

AngelBeats <3

bagel124
06-02-2015, 09:41 PM
(resists urge to reply with "Cory in the House")

extremepcb
06-02-2015, 09:44 PM
u need to watch atack on titan its AWESOME :)

MBG090
06-02-2015, 09:44 PM
I'm gonna drop the bomb here.
CORY IN THE HOUSE ͡( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GT iNightx
06-03-2015, 02:48 AM

You can try watching 'Fairy Tail'.

Here's the link:
www.fairytail.tv

Megazork
06-03-2015, 03:14 AM
Love Chunibyo and other Delusions

Tora Dora

Code Geass

Sengoku Basara

Nobunaga the Fool

Full Metal Alchemist

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Mekakucity Actors/Kagerou Project (I only recommend this one if you are very strong on following plot and understanding it or else you will be lost the whole time)

Nichijou (Basic hilarious slice of life)

Soul Eater (The basic best start for any action anime)

Hunter x Hunter

Kokoro Connect

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzamiya

Akame Ga Kill (The next step in action animes. It's not that bloody pssh)

Kuroshitsugi

Watashi ga Motenai wa Dou Kangaetemo ga Warui!

Non Non Biyori (if you want to have a smooth, peaceful watching experience)

Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Strike the Blood

No Game No Life

Tokyo Ghoul

Beelzebub

Blue Exorcist

Gurren Lagann

Angel Beats (a must watch)

One Piece (only if you feel ready because delving into this means commitment. Episodes for days)

Death Note

Steins Gate

Gintama

Guilty Crown

If you want to take on darker or mpre intense animes...

Mirai Nikki

Elfen Lied

Higurashi

Blood C

Parasyt

Magicalfishy
06-03-2015, 12:13 PM
Since you didn't state any genre and stuff, I'll just recommend some of my favorites.

Kuroko no Basket
Amagami SS
Amagi Brilliant Park
Highschool DxD
Golden Time
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
Bakemonogatari

One Piece isn't underrated. It's one of the "Big 3".

Even though it seems as it is, just look at all the votes reading "no" on the poll I created. ._.

Everybody says "the art style is so weird." Not sure how it looks any different from any other anime. The only "weird art style" in anime would be in Code Geass.

PolarisHD
06-03-2015, 01:44 PM
Even though it seems as it is, just look at all the votes reading "no" on the poll I created. ._.

Everybody says "the art style is so weird." Not sure how it looks any different from any other anime. The only "weird art style" in anime would be in Code Geass.

Oh, I thought you were talking about the whole anime community in general.

I think the reason they voted "No" is that they were turned off by looking at the # of episodes. I can relate since nowadays, I don't watch an anime if I see that it has 40+ episodes.

Not sure why people are saying the art style is bad. The current art style is pretty good. If they're talking about the earlier episodes of One Piece, then I can understand.

Magicalfishy
06-03-2015, 08:17 PM
Oh, I thought you were talking about the whole anime community in general.

I think the reason they voted "No" is that they were turned off by looking at the # of episodes. I can relate since nowadays, I don't watch an anime if I see that it has 40+ episodes.

Not sure why people are saying the art style is bad. The current art style is pretty good. If they're talking about the earlier episodes of One Piece, then I can understand.

Short anime kills the heart man. ;-;

When I was super sick, I watched the whole Blue Exorcist series in one day.

lukj2001
06-03-2015, 08:18 PM

Naruto is example it killed the fun

Code Geass art aint weird besides pointy chins xd

Magicalfishy
06-03-2015, 08:20 PM
Naruto is example it killed the fun

Code Geass art aint weird besides pointy chins xd

Weird isn't bad. I was just saying that if any anime looked weird it would be Code Geass since it has such a distinctive look. :p

Mahmoud
06-03-2015, 08:20 PM

I recommend
One piece! Watch it till the 20th ep and you will keep watching it over and over again, PS first 3 ep doesn't really attract you but keep watching and you will love it!

Naruto shippuden! Watch it or read the mange or read naruto gaiden!

Assassination classroom! Its a cool funny anime watch it and you will laugh all the time.

lukj2001
06-03-2015, 08:24 PM
I recommend
One piece! Watch it till the 20th ep and you will keep watching it over and over again, PS first 3 ep doesn't really attract you but keep watching and you will love it!

Assassination classroom! Its a cool funny anime watch it and you will laugh all the time.

Code Geass! A demon gets even and takes over the world!

Death Note! A guy trying to kill everyone!

10/10! You'll laugh every day!

PolarisHD
06-03-2015, 08:31 PM

Only happens in the first time. You'll eventually get used to it. Besides, most anime have under 40 episodes. You're missing out.

Mahmoud
06-03-2015, 08:36 PM
Code Geass! A demon gets even and takes over the world!

Death Note! A guy trying to kill everyone!

10/10! You'll laugh every day!

I have a weird sense of humour I could laugh at these anime's doe, don't ask..

Magicalfishy
06-03-2015, 08:39 PM
Only happens in the first time. You'll eventually get used to it. Besides, most anime have under 40 episodes. You're missing out.

I've watched every single good anime under 40 episodes (or at least most).

One Piece
Detective Conan (Case Closed)
Naurto
Hunter x Hunter

Are some awesome examples that longer anime series are better. :P

lukj2001
06-03-2015, 08:43 PM

One Piece
Naurto
Hunter x Hunter

Don't get me started on Naruto
At least put it like this: "Naruto (Manga)"

PolarisHD
06-03-2015, 09:01 PM

One Piece
Naurto
Hunter x Hunter

There's no such thing as "every single (most) good anime under 40 episodes". There is always a "good anime", you just haven't found it. Unless you are someone that avoids an anime with fanservice. If you do that, you'll really end up watching less anime until you end up running out of anime to watch.

Longer series aren't always better. There are TONS of short anime that are better. Anyway, I don't think you should automatically judge an anime based on its # of episodes.

Magicalfishy
06-03-2015, 09:04 PM
There's no such thing as "every single (most) good anime under 40 episodes". There is always a "good anime", you just haven't found it. Unless you are someone that avoids an anime with fanservice. If you do that, you'll really end up watching less anime until you end up running out of anime to watch.

Longer series aren't always better. There are TONS of short anime that are better. Anyway, I don't think you should automatically judge an anime based on its # of episodes.

Well you do have a point, but the longer/deeper the story is the better the series. C:

iNarwhal
06-03-2015, 09:07 PM
I recommend

(I was eating yogurt and I literally spit it out when I saw u say "Assassination Classroom")
OMFG YOU WATCH ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM!?!??!?THATS MY FAVORITE ANIME OMFG

lukj2001
06-03-2015, 09:10 PM
Well you do have a point, but the longer/deeper the story is the better the series. C:

Long doesn't mean deep.

If u catch my drift ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

26FtW26
06-03-2015, 09:19 PM
Fairy Tail!
Episodes 175+ dubbed will be released in 26 days, I am so hype.

Fairy tail is really cool, the soundtrack is also amazing. Probably has some of the best songs I have ever heard. It's a really chill anime, but it can get quite emotional at times.

Mahmoud
06-03-2015, 09:28 PM
(I was eating yogurt and I literally spit it out when I saw u say "Assassination Classroom")
OMFG YOU WATCH ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM!?!??!?THATS MY FAVORITE ANIME OMFG

Yes I'm a fan of this anime doe I don't read the mange I prefer to watch it instead.