PDA

View Full Version : 5 things i learned while i was playing CoD Ghosts Multiplayer

ParkourDevil
06-03-2015, 12:30 AM
1. I'm Gay
2. My mom
3. My mom and her secret experiences with 10 year olds
4. I learned how hacker i am
5. Never playing again

lukj2001
06-03-2015, 12:39 AM
AHAHAHAHHAHAH

ParkourDevil
06-03-2015, 12:39 AM
AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Wow. Much waste of 60€
XD

lukj2001
06-03-2015, 12:40 AM
Told u cs:go was better.

ParkourDevil
06-03-2015, 12:42 AM

call of duty kids
Kids who play call of duty that claim that they have ''f*d your mom'' or/and they rage and cry when ever you kill them. You can mostly find these kids on Xbox consoles, they ruin your call of duty experience,they can be noobs or good players, and they are the reason why call of duty reputation is going down. And they have bad parents.

Conan
06-03-2015, 12:42 AM

CS:GO FTW

Thats also 5 things i learnt from Growtopia players LOL

ParkourDevil
06-03-2015, 12:44 AM

It really reminds of me and the world called LOVEDATING
*cough* uw0tm9 *cough*

InstaRabbit
06-03-2015, 12:45 AM
call of duty kids
Kids who play call of duty that claim that they have ''f*d your mom'' or/and they rage and cry when ever you kill them. You can mostly find these kids on Xbox consoles, they ruin your call of duty experience,they can be noobs or good players, and they are the reason why call of duty reputation is going down. And they have bad parents.
in csgo your whole team literaly rages when you do something stupid

hahahaha obviously

ParkourDevil
06-03-2015, 12:46 AM
in csgo your whole team literaly rages when you do something stupid

hahahaha obviously

That's why i only play it with my friend TheKill..

Arnold
06-03-2015, 12:46 AM
Should I laugh or Facepalm?

ParkourDevil
06-03-2015, 12:49 AM

Laugh at me
Facepalm at CoD kids

Conan
06-03-2015, 12:50 AM
That's why i only play it with my friend TheKill..
Europe? high pings O.O couldnt play with u guys

Both if you cant choose ;)

ParkourDevil
06-03-2015, 12:52 AM
Europe? high pings O.O couldnt play with u guys

Both if you cant choose ;)

I only play CS Source because it gives me an nostalagic experience

darksnake99
06-03-2015, 01:25 AM
Actually you get the same trash talk in CS:GO, except it is in Russian. :cool:

Sorry, I had to.

Conan
06-03-2015, 01:28 AM
I only play CS Source because it gives me an nostalagic experience

I still play the good ol' CS 1.6

HerobrineFan
06-03-2015, 03:39 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/mdbv8.jpg

PolarisHD
06-03-2015, 07:26 AM
call of duty kids

Idk about you, but I get better when my enemy rages. Either that or they're getting terrible while raging.

peck
06-05-2015, 02:26 PM
UReally? I occasionally play BO2 and I haven't found someone that young yet. People are obnoxious, but aggressively friendly. I see much more younger ones in csgo.

ParkourDevil
06-05-2015, 02:55 PM
UReally? I occasionally play BO2 and I haven't found someone that young yet. People are obnoxious, but aggressively friendly. I see much more younger ones in csgo.

Check youtube.
You see a lot more videos about annoying young kids in CoD than in CS.

Trollrage
06-05-2015, 03:02 PM
1. I'm Gay
2. My mom
5. Never playing again

Stuff I learnt while playing GTA5:
-I suck
-Your neighboor wants to kill you
-Everyone wants to kill you
-I'm a hacker
-Noone is your friend
-I suck even more
-My family

TheRealThatGuy
06-05-2015, 03:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBZVUmu7GWQ

peck
06-05-2015, 03:48 PM
Check youtube.
You see a lot more videos about annoying young kids in CoD than in CS.

All the videos of such take place on xbox or playstation. Where as to csgo they migrate to pc.

Hans
06-05-2015, 04:35 PM
Says the one who uses a splatoon meme! LOL!

He meant the damn poisonous community kids. (like you, so crawl back to your CoD community hole)

The actual game, itself, isn't that bad.

MBG090
06-05-2015, 04:38 PM
1. I'm Gay
2. My mom
5. Never playing again

Me and Herobrine warned you that Splatoon was better.

HerobrineFan
06-05-2015, 06:29 PM
Oh shut the f*ck up dont even play it stupid f*ggot

>uses bad grammar
>spells don't as dont
>uses the word stupid
>swears

toddler confirmed

Hans
06-05-2015, 06:40 PM
Oh shut the f*ck up dont even play it stupid f*ggot

Why don't you shut up? I played it and shot yo' mama 720 quick scope in faze clan while drinking doritos and eating mountain dew and dancing in front of ur basement "u wot m8"

U mama said u geeeet rekt and faze clan gunna rekt u cod kid.

Lol srsly tho. I played it once and rekt dem even for a furst timer (of cod ofc. Didnt say i didnt play sf or cs when i was kid loser eye)

Ps: yes i am outrageously bashing someone because im hella happy rite now for some reason.

Alternative reason: cuz yo eyez mama got rekt by faze clan next u cod kid eyez go watch ur barney in ur stupid basement. Infact hes waiting for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol eyez cmon ur barneys waiting for u in ur stupid cod community basement cmon cmon dont be shy and watch barney with him kid

peck
06-05-2015, 07:41 PM
Why don't you shut up? I played it and shot yo' mama 720 quick scope in faze clan while drinking doritos and eating mountain dew and dancing in front of ur basement "u wot m8"

Lol srsly tho. I played it once and rekt dem even for a furst timer (of cod ofc. Didnt say i didnt play sf or cs when i was kid loser eye)

Ps: yes i am outrageously bashing someone because im hella happy rite now for some reason.

Alternative reason: cuz yo eyez mama got rekt by faze clan next u cod kid eyez go watch ur barney in ur stupid basement. Infact hes waiting for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol eyez cmon ur barneys waiting for u in ur stupid cod community basement cmon cmon dont be shy and watch barney with him kid

You call him a "poisonous community kid" then post ironic "mlg" text and spam text art throughout the forums. A bit silly to call someone a kid when they are more likely to be your age.

- - - Updated - - -

>uses bad grammar
>spells don't as dont
>uses the word stupid
>swears
toddler confirmed
A bit immature to judge based off grammar. Everyone is going gangbang on this kid even though there's a good chance he's baiting you and staying a step ahead.

GummiBear64
06-06-2015, 02:54 AM
>Doesn't capitalise
>Likes MineSh*t
>Watches SkyDoesMinecraft
>Is an anime gamer

Kid gamer confirmed

Kid gamer > toddler

Havoc
06-06-2015, 04:09 AM
CoD Black Ops 2 will always be the best.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Just stop, it's not funny, it's annoying.