PDA

View Full Version : Calling ALL Story Writers! -NovaBound

Magicalfishy
06-03-2015, 08:31 PM
Hello! For the past few months I've been bent on creating a series and the production has been rather slow until today. Today I will begin writing the script for the trailer of NovaBound (an action/adventure series within Growtopia). We've been in desperate need of skilled writers for this project ever since the old ones haven't been active or responded to their invitation PM. We intend on letting the series run for at least 100+ episodes and maybe even a movie. You will get full credit for writing the story in every single episode, so don't worry, your work will not be in vain! NovaBound is a post-apocalyptic action/adventure series that will take place in Growtopia. I currently have many plans for the story, and some interesting aspects to add into the story. If you'd like to help and you are a skilled writer, please reply with an example below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Also, don't worry - your story writing skills don't have to be at master level. We are just looking for a few active and creative minds to help us out.

Thanks in advance,

Fish.

P.S. After creating a reply, please request to join here: https://www.chatwork.com/#!rid30146680

iNarwhal
06-03-2015, 09:15 PM
HECK YA!This is my thing.

I havent done like real life stories or like romantic type stuff,just lots of fiction and drama,but I think i'd be a great help for this project.

darksnake99
06-03-2015, 09:51 PM
Well sure. I've really only posted one story here before, which received praise though, so sure I'll do this.

IAverine
06-04-2015, 12:36 AM
Bump. ^v^ Welcome to the party, other writers! :wave:

craft3d
06-04-2015, 12:55 AM
Hello! For the past few months I've been bent on creating a series and the production has been rather slow until today. Today I will begin writing the script for the trailer of NovaBound (an action/adventure series within Growtopia). We've been in desperate need of skilled writers for this project ever since the old ones haven't been active or responded to their invitation PM. We intend on letting the series run for at least 100+ episodes and maybe even a movie. You will get full credit for writing the story in every single episode, so don't worry, your work will not be in vain! NovaBound is a post-apocalyptic action/adventure series that will take place in Growtopia. I currently have many plans for the story, and some interesting aspects to add into the story. If you'd like to help and you are a skilled writer, please reply with an example below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Also, don't worry - your story writing skills don't have to be at master level. We are just looking for a few active and creative minds to help us out.

Thanks in advance,

Fish.

P.S. After creating a reply, please request to join here: https://www.chatwork.com/#!rid30146680

I could contribute some ideas towards it. I love writing about post-apocalyptic stories! I can't wait to start!

raqk
06-04-2015, 10:40 AM
Bumping this...

Mark Chong
06-04-2015, 02:36 PM
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
----Bump----
VVVVVVVVVV

Dodecagon
06-04-2015, 05:19 PM
I would like the join. I like writing, heh heh.

Magicalfishy
06-04-2015, 10:55 PM
Could you guys please give me some examples of your writing? C:

craft3d
06-04-2015, 10:59 PM
Could you guys please give me some examples of your writing? C:

Here is one I made for fun, I love Warriors by the way.

Chapter 1: The Human
"Meow!" I awoke at the sudden mew near my ear. I looked around frantically to see what was wrong. But it was just my cat brother, Scoot. He was being annoying as usual, and woke me up. Now he was meowing in laughter on the other side of the cat bed. I decided to show him something for waking me up. I ran at him and tackled him. We started rough-housing until Mom woke up and spilt us up. "Gosh you two," Mom said. "Can't you find something more productive to do? Maybe go hunting?" Oh, yes. We hunt. Wonder why? Well, we have no human no more after he left. He then left the house to rot. So, now we fend for our selves. Although I did wonder....should we search for a new human or stay here?.....

Chapter 2: The Kill
Stalking through the tall grass was a privilege. At least, for kittens like us. We have fun in the grass as it swish when you run and sways when you walk. You always are caught up in it and never actually remember what you are doing. But, today, we had no time to play, as we were going to move from this old place and into the forest where our Dad lives. Oh, my Dad. He left us after the human started to hurt him. He said he would wait for us in the forest forever. He still is waiting. Anyways, I smelled food. I dropped into a stalking position and started to stalk a vole. The vole stopped, and then started digging at the ground. I stopped, then pounced. A tiny squeal, then nothing. I had made my first kill! My brother would be so jealous. "I guess I should find him," I sighed. He was always getting off places. As I tried to scent him, I heard a dangerously high caterwaul from in front of me. I sprinted towards the sound, and as my mind guessed, I met a grueling fate.

Chapter 3: The Confrontation
I looked at the dangling body in the enormus tom's mouth. "Put him down!" I yelped. He looked at me, then dropped Scoot. I ran over, but was pummeled to the ground by an unstoppable force. I looked up. It was the tom. He sniffed me, and then said "Son." He then licked Scoot a few times, and with a heartbroken face, he ran off. I was ripped. I wanted to run after him, but I wanted to check if Scoot was OK. I checked on Scoot. "Scoot?..." I whispered. He coughed but said nothing, telling me he was alive. I checked his body for any incisions in his flesh. He had none, but some nasty scrapes. "I'll haul you back," I said. Scoot nodded his head but still said nothing. I picked up my vole and suddenly remember that Scoot was carrying a pheasent. "I'll carry that, Scoot." I offered. "T-t-han-k-s-s." Scoot stuttered. I took the pheasent from his mouth and kept offering him support to walk on. But on the way back, I kept thinking about the tom. He said "Son" but that made no sense as I never knew him at all. He might have said "Sun" but there was something about that I could just tell he was saying "Son". And the next question is why? Was this a sign or something? Or was it something more. But I couldn't think about it anymore as we were home. My Mom was standing right outside the entrance and I couldn't sneak in. I would have to tell her what happened. And you may be wondering why I wanted to sneak in. I didn't want to tell her because, what if she thought I did this....?

Mafatu
06-05-2015, 06:05 AM
I've written a couple of stories in the past. I'l get you an example later tomorrow.

IAverine
06-06-2015, 03:46 AM
Bumping Bumping Making the thread not dying making the thread not dying :whistling:

BlaZinG
06-06-2015, 03:48 AM

Thanks in advance,

Fish.

Me! Me!

Read HBFs RP thread and you'll see.

Or Forumer Street but that's more of comedy so uhm.

ianCSzz
06-06-2015, 06:55 AM
Me?
I might or might not be good at making stories, but for examples, I'd like you to look at my threads in the Fan Art, Movies, & Stories subforum.

IAverine
06-06-2015, 08:35 AM
Okie dokieee new writers. Walcome to the family of people who respond an hour to a day after. :prophet:

SnowKuro
06-07-2015, 11:42 PM
Badoooooooooomp bump

Magicalfishy
06-08-2015, 11:47 AM
Here is one I made for fun, I love Warriors by the way.

Chapter 1: The Human
"Meow!" I awoke at the sudden mew near my ear. I looked around frantically to see what was wrong. But it was just my cat brother, Scoot. He was being annoying as usual, and woke me up. Now he was meowing in laughter on the other side of the cat bed. I decided to show him something for waking me up. I ran at him and tackled him. We started rough-housing until Mom woke up and spilt us up. "Gosh you two," Mom said. "Can't you find something more productive to do? Maybe go hunting?" Oh, yes. We hunt. Wonder why? Well, we have no human no more after he left. He then left the house to rot. So, now we fend for our selves. Although I did wonder....should we search for a new human or stay here?.....

Chapter 2: The Kill
Stalking through the tall grass was a privilege. At least, for kittens like us. We have fun in the grass as it swish when you run and sways when you walk. You always are caught up in it and never actually remember what you are doing. But, today, we had no time to play, as we were going to move from this old place and into the forest where our Dad lives. Oh, my Dad. He left us after the human started to hurt him. He said he would wait for us in the forest forever. He still is waiting. Anyways, I smelled food. I dropped into a stalking position and started to stalk a vole. The vole stopped, and then started digging at the ground. I stopped, then pounced. A tiny squeal, then nothing. I had made my first kill! My brother would be so jealous. "I guess I should find him," I sighed. He was always getting off places. As I tried to scent him, I heard a dangerously high caterwaul from in front of me. I sprinted towards the sound, and as my mind guessed, I met a grueling fate.

Chapter 3: The Confrontation
I looked at the dangling body in the enormus tom's mouth. "Put him down!" I yelped. He looked at me, then dropped Scoot. I ran over, but was pummeled to the ground by an unstoppable force. I looked up. It was the tom. He sniffed me, and then said "Son." He then licked Scoot a few times, and with a heartbroken face, he ran off. I was ripped. I wanted to run after him, but I wanted to check if Scoot was OK. I checked on Scoot. "Scoot?..." I whispered. He coughed but said nothing, telling me he was alive. I checked his body for any incisions in his flesh. He had none, but some nasty scrapes. "I'll haul you back," I said. Scoot nodded his head but still said nothing. I picked up my vole and suddenly remember that Scoot was carrying a pheasent. "I'll carry that, Scoot." I offered. "T-t-han-k-s-s." Scoot stuttered. I took the pheasent from his mouth and kept offering him support to walk on. But on the way back, I kept thinking about the tom. He said "Son" but that made no sense as I never knew him at all. He might have said "Sun" but there was something about that I could just tell he was saying "Son". And the next question is why? Was this a sign or something? Or was it something more. But I couldn't think about it anymore as we were home. My Mom was standing right outside the entrance and I couldn't sneak in. I would have to tell her what happened. And you may be wondering why I wanted to sneak in. I didn't want to tell her because, what if she thought I did this....?

You're in.

Me! Me!

Read HBFs RP thread and you'll see.

Or Forumer Street but that's more of comedy so uhm.

You're in too.

Guys, be sure to request to join the chatwork.

FrostxMC =^.^=
06-08-2015, 11:50 AM
Human Modifications
Ugh where am I? What is this place?
“Welcome to the testing chamber in the Bermuda Triangle. This is where you’ll be training for the final games. You shouldn’t remember anything but the language English. Now tell me, do you understand what I am saying?” said a female voice from a camera at the wall. Uh, how should I reply? I’ll just say yes so I know what’s going on.
“Yes, I do understand you” I said breathlessly
“Good, we can see your every movement. Your eyes have been switched with a camera. Your ears have a microphone inside them so we know what you can hear. And so does your microphone. We know all about you.” She said gladly. “We will have to test your physical ability first.”
“Wait what? Physical ability? What in the world are you talking about and what the hell is this place!” I demanded
“Don’t worry Frost”
“Frost? Is that my name?”
“Yes it is… This is a testing chamber to create modified humans. You are one of them. Now listen closely Frost. Please walk forward as we open the cuffs.” I guess I’m going to have to do as she says. Wait, something’s weird… I don’t feel any flesh in my hand.
“What’s going on?” I said while shivering
“I told you that we are going to test your physical abilities. You have drugs injected in you and your body has some adjustments...” Is… Is she serious? Does she really mean that? Ugh I have too many questions… But I guess I’ll have to believe her.
“Ok, what do I do now?”
“Punch the metal doll that will be dropped in front of you,” She ordered. As a metal doll gets dropped right in front of me. I focused all of my strength on my hand and punched the doll with all of my strength. My fist went right through the metal and I still felt nothing! Is the doll really that weak or am I really that strong now?
“What just happened…” I demanded
“You punched through the metal doll. We told you that we made some adjustments and that we injected drugs in you. You didn’t feel any pain did you?”
"No… I didn’t?”
"Good. Frost, listen carefully. This is the final piece of information we will give you. In the end of a month, you will have to fight with someone to the death. The winner will be set free and known as a normal human however you will be working in a military called the “U.S Military”. You will have one month to train and that’s when you will have to fight him. You will be given food and you will have a bed. This is where you’ll be training and behind you is a control panel that has a number of advanced training sets that only you two can do.”
“So I’m going to have to kill a random person? I will be a normal human when I leave and I will be a part of a normal society right?”
“Yes. Please go through the door that will open and sleep in the bed that will be on your left,”
“Okay but first, when where and how was I taken?”
“You were taken in 1969 and we found you at a plane flying through the Bermuda Triangle. There were two other people inside the plane and you were in a bag at the back. They were probably going to sell your organs so we executed the two. We told the media that it was a hurricane and they were blown away,”
"Hmph, fine... I'll accept that much information,” As I walk in the door I see the bed to my left. I lie down and as I slept, I felt the need to win.

1 Month Later
I feel a bit confident but it feels a bit dangerous at the same time. What if we have a different type of modification and his modifications are stronger than mine.
"Please stand in the capsules found in front of you. You will be set at the arena and there will be weapons that you can select," Says the same female voice from last month. As I'm walking in I thought I should just take a broad sword.
We finally got up and the arena looks a bit dangerous. This man is wearing a mask and his right eye is completely white. All I can see about him are his eyes.
As I pick up the sword I heard a gunshot. This must signify that we should start.
Before we started by a few seconds I tested the strength of a sword. I couldn’t even make it bend! This is perfect! I think I could win this if I have this sword with me! Wait, that man’s picking up a 2 really long daggers.
He suddenly lunges at me like a soaring eagle! He tries to slice me with one of the daggers so I blocked it but then he was aiming the other one at my feet. I had to flip over it so he tried to slice me with the again. I had to keep on dodging but I knew this won’t get me anywhere so I had to start attacking. Once I started attacking I had to keep on slicing really fast but he has two daggers so I just can’t get him!
I remembered that he only uses one hand with one of the daggers so I aimed for the right one as strong as I can and I sliced right through the dagger and I kicked him back! He suddenly takes out a pill out of his pocket. What is that? It’s gold in the bottom and neon green at the top. This has to be some sort of drug so I rushed in and sliced through his hand but he ate it in the middle of the air! He’s… Turning red? He suddenly rushes in with one dagger only and tries to slice me like an animal! All I can feel is his bloodthirsty intent to kill! I’m going to have to end this fast but it’s going to be hard.
As he lunges straight at me one more time I see an opening behind him and there’s also a wall behind me. I jumped at the wall and flipped behind him. In an instant, I sliced him in half.
*Bang*
There goes the final gun shot.

This is my english assignment. It's meant to be a speculative fiction and I needed some sources so it wasn't really what I wanted. I hope I'm in

Magicalfishy
06-08-2015, 11:52 AM
Human Modifications
Ugh where am I? What is this place?
“Welcome to the testing chamber in the Bermuda Triangle. This is where you’ll be training for the final games. You shouldn’t remember anything but the language English. Now tell me, do you understand what I am saying?” said a female voice from a camera at the wall. Uh, how should I reply? I’ll just say yes so I know what’s going on.
“Yes, I do understand you” I said breathlessly
“Good, we can see your every movement. Your eyes have been switched with a camera. Your ears have a microphone inside them so we know what you can hear. And so does your microphone. We know all about you.” She said gladly. “We will have to test your physical ability first.”
“Wait what? Physical ability? What in the world are you talking about and what the hell is this place!” I demanded
“Don’t worry Frost”
“Frost? Is that my name?”
“Yes it is… This is a testing chamber to create modified humans. You are one of them. Now listen closely Frost. Please walk forward as we open the cuffs.” I guess I’m going to have to do as she says. Wait, something’s weird… I don’t feel any flesh in my hand.
“What’s going on?” I said while shivering
“I told you that we are going to test your physical abilities. You have drugs injected in you and your body has some adjustments...” Is… Is she serious? Does she really mean that? Ugh I have too many questions… But I guess I’ll have to believe her.
“Ok, what do I do now?”
“Punch the metal doll that will be dropped in front of you,” She ordered. As a metal doll gets dropped right in front of me. I focused all of my strength on my hand and punched the doll with all of my strength. My fist went right through the metal and I still felt nothing! Is the doll really that weak or am I really that strong now?
“What just happened…” I demanded
“You punched through the metal doll. We told you that we made some adjustments and that we injected drugs in you. You didn’t feel any pain did you?”
"No… I didn’t?”
"Good. Frost, listen carefully. This is the final piece of information we will give you. In the end of a month, you will have to fight with someone to the death. The winner will be set free and known as a normal human however you will be working in a military called the “U.S Military”. You will have one month to train and that’s when you will have to fight him. You will be given food and you will have a bed. This is where you’ll be training and behind you is a control panel that has a number of advanced training sets that only you two can do.”
“So I’m going to have to kill a random person? I will be a normal human when I leave and I will be a part of a normal society right?”
“Yes. Please go through the door that will open and sleep in the bed that will be on your left,”
“Okay but first, when where and how was I taken?”
“You were taken in 1969 and we found you at a plane flying through the Bermuda Triangle. There were two other people inside the plane and you were in a bag at the back. They were probably going to sell your organs so we executed the two. We told the media that it was a hurricane and they were blown away,”
"Hmph, fine... I'll accept that much information,” As I walk in the door I see the bed to my left. I lie down and as I slept, I felt the need to win.

1 Month Later
I feel a bit confident but it feels a bit dangerous at the same time. What if we have a different type of modification and his modifications are stronger than mine.
"Please stand in the capsules found in front of you. You will be set at the arena and there will be weapons that you can select," Says the same female voice from last month. As I'm walking in I thought I should just take a broad sword.
We finally got up and the arena looks a bit dangerous. This man is wearing a mask and his right eye is completely white. All I can see about him are his eyes.
As I pick up the sword I heard a gunshot. This must signify that we should start.
Before we started by a few seconds I tested the strength of a sword. I couldn’t even make it bend! This is perfect! I think I could win this if I have this sword with me! Wait, that man’s picking up a 2 really long daggers.
He suddenly lunges at me like a soaring eagle! He tries to slice me with one of the daggers so I blocked it but then he was aiming the other one at my feet. I had to flip over it so he tried to slice me with the again. I had to keep on dodging but I knew this won’t get me anywhere so I had to start attacking. Once I started attacking I had to keep on slicing really fast but he has two daggers so I just can’t get him!
I remembered that he only uses one hand with one of the daggers so I aimed for the right one as strong as I can and I sliced right through the dagger and I kicked him back! He suddenly takes out a pill out of his pocket. What is that? It’s gold in the bottom and neon green at the top. This has to be some sort of drug so I rushed in and sliced through his hand but he ate it in the middle of the air! He’s… Turning red? He suddenly rushes in with one dagger only and tries to slice me like an animal! All I can feel is his bloodthirsty intent to kill! I’m going to have to end this fast but it’s going to be hard.
As he lunges straight at me one more time I see an opening behind him and there’s also a wall behind me. I jumped at the wall and flipped behind him. In an instant, I sliced him in half.
*Bang*
There goes the final gun shot.

This is my english assignment. It's meant to be a speculative fiction and I needed some sources so it wasn't really what I wanted. I hope I'm in

Accepted. You're in as well.

Hacktivate
06-08-2015, 11:54 AM
I really wanna join this stuff, but this might be my last day of playing Growtopia.. because this coming June 10, it will be the school opening and I need to pause my Growtopian life for almost 10 months!