PDA

View Full Version : RP : Nuclear Apocalypse

HerobrineFan
06-04-2015, 12:35 AM
You all know what a RP is right? (If not, search roleplay up)

http://cdn2.wccftech.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Fallout-4.jpg
After days of staying in a bunker, with your friends and family. You hear on the radio, that the government, which managed to stay alive, has noted that the outside is now clear of radiation, but there are things, that seem, abnormal, but despite that, you decide to go outside, now your story, awaits.

RULES
-No obscure weapons (fictional weapons are okay, but no op ones)
-Romance is allowed (so I can ship :crazy:)
-DO NOT PUT YOUR REAL NAME, AGE, OR ANYTHING, THIS IS A RP, OKAY?
-Do not put it in quote, copy and paste, k?

FORM TO JOIN RP
Name (first and last name)
Nickname (optional)
Pets (optional)
Stuff (food, gbas, not weapons)
Backstory:

Now this is mines so if you want a sample :crazy:

Jeffrey Arkper
Jeffy
Weapons: Rusty Paintball gun, butcher's knife, Pistol
Pets: Baby Triceratops
Stuff: IPad, Soup, Salmon, and a 3DS :crazy:
Backstory: After my family left the bunker, we found a baby triceratops which we kept, we found out it was still radiated so we went back inside, after a week we finally came out, almost eating each other.

Now, these are the creatures that are in the radiated world you are now in, you can only get the creature as a pet if it has the world (pet) in it, okay? There is hostile and passive, so here Ya go!

-Baby Triceratops - pet
-Baby Mammoth - pet
-Radiated T-Rex - hostile
-Stegosaurus - passive
-Radiated Fire Gator - hostile
-Rainbow sheep - pet/passive
-Radiated Ant (hostile)
-Spydir (hostile)
-Mutated Humans (hostile)
-Great White Poodle - pet
-Caveman - hostile if attacked
-Sharks.. With wings (hostile)
-Walkable Squids - passive
-Squid Soldiers - passive

(More will be added)

So start

We need atleast 5 more people to start.

Festivity
06-04-2015, 12:40 AM
Name (first and last name): Festivity Vermillion?
Nickname (optional) Fest, Festivity
Weapons: M4A4, a Desert Eagle, and a Baseball Bat
Pets (optional)
Stuff (food, gbas, not weapons) Batteries, Snack bars, Chocolate bars, chips, etc
Backstory: Was a soldier in the US army, almost got killed by the radiation, and family did not survive, his brother did survive, but he is still finding him.

craft3d
06-04-2015, 12:50 AM
You all know what a RP is right? (If not, search roleplay up)

http://cdn2.wccftech.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Fallout-4.jpg
After days of staying in a bunker, with your friends and family. You hear on the radio, that the government, which managed to stay alive, has noted that the outside is now clear of radiation, but there are things, that seem, abnormal, but despite that, you decide to go outside, now your story, awaits.

RULES
-No obscure weapons (fictional weapons are okay, but no op ones)
-Romance is allowed (so I can ship :crazy:)
-DO NOT PUT YOUR REAL NAME, AGE, OR ANYTHING, THIS IS A RP, OKAY?
-Do not put it in quote, copy and paste, k?

FORM TO JOIN RP
Name (first and last name)
Nickname (optional)
Pets (optional)
Stuff (food, gbas, not weapons)
Backstory:

Now this is mines so if you want a sample :crazy:

Jeffrey Arkper
Jeffy
Weapons: Rusty Paintball gun, butcher's knife, Pistol
Pets: Baby Triceratops
Stuff: IPad, Soup, Salmon, and a 3DS :crazy:
Backstory: After my family left the bunker, we found a baby triceratops which we kept, we found out it was still radiated so we went back inside, after a week we finally came out, almost eating each other.

Now, these are the creatures that are in the radiated world you are now in, you can only get the creature as a pet if it has the world (pet) in it, okay? There is hostile and passive, so here Ya go!

-Baby Triceratops - pet
-Baby Mammoth - pet
-Radiated T-Rex - hostile
-Stegosaurus - passive
-Radiated Fire Gator - hostile
-Rainbow sheep - pet/passive
-Radiated Ant (hostile)
-Spydir (hostile)
-Mutated Humans (hostile)
-Great White Poodle - pet
-Caveman - hostile if attacked
-Sharks.. With wings (hostile)
-Walkable Squids - passive
-Squid Soldiers - passive

(More will be added)

So start

We need atleast 5 more people to start.

Name (first and last name): Jay Feather
Nickname (optional): Jay
Weapons : Worn down L96A1, Karambit, and M1911
Pets (optional)
Stuff (food, gbas, not weapons): Canned food, water pack, portable radio, and tools (wrenchs, screwdrivers)
Backstory: In his late 20s, began service in the Afghanistan war. Was dangerously crippled, and was deranked because of life threatening wounds. Thankfully, they healed, but the military would not let him in. He then trained himself to become the dream role: Sniper.

darksnake99
06-04-2015, 02:19 AM
YOU GOTTA HELP ME! MY MOM'S TRAPPED IN THERE WITH THE RADROACHES!

peck
06-04-2015, 02:29 AM
Roll D12 for initiative.

craft3d
06-04-2015, 02:48 AM
YOU GOTTA HELP ME! MY MOM'S TRAPPED IN THERE WITH THE RADROACHES!

Ok, I WILL SAVE YOUR MOTHER

Mahmoud
06-04-2015, 03:26 AM
FORM TO JOIN RP

Name (first and last name) Mr. Frog but you can call me Frog, Max Frog
Nickname (optional) Mr.Frog
Weapons : Too fictional: The frog wand! Not too fictional: Green Frog shaped sniper or sword.
Pets (optional) A frog named Mr.Rainbow Frog
Stuff (food, gbas, not weapons) You can say I live like a frog and eat the same stuff and I also eat same stuff as humans
Backstory: I was once a man who loved frogs so much I protected the great frog swamp jungle with my life. This jungle is the greatest frog swamp in history, it had many kind of species that no one discovered yet and others were about to extinct... Until that one day the nuclear war happened. The jungle got destroyed and I couldn't do anything about it I tried to die with frogs but instead the frogs saved me and gave me another life because of the nuclear bomb I were no longer Max Man, I'm now Mr Frog, Max Frog the half human half frog and me and my pet called Mr.Rainbow Frog are trying to find and save frogs from this war and dustruction...

HerobrineFan
06-04-2015, 03:55 AM
Okay we're starting, you can still join though.

"Hey Fest! Come over here!" I look at a pile of bullets along with meat, water, and a new substance of fruit. "What kind of fruit is this?" I say, holding something that looks like a strawberry-orange hybrid.

iNarwhal
06-04-2015, 09:09 PM
Name (first and last name) Ronnie Rover
Nickname (optional) Ronnie
Weapons :Sniper,Machete,baseball bat
Pets (optional) RAINBOW SHEEP
Stuff (food, gbas, not weapons) 60 boxes of hot pockets :crazy: A pillow,Photo album,3DS with loads of games,a cell phone that has wifi for some odd reason
Backstory:After getting out of the safe room me and my family were hiding in,we went on and traveled.About 3 hours later,I found a rainbow sheep,I kept him and named him Burnie.One day,I went out hunting with Burnie,but then suddenly I was chased by some mutated humans,I lost my family but I still communicate with then through my cell phone.

- - - Updated - - -

(Since Fest is offline,i'll continue the story)
"I think hes out hunting right now.But I wouldnt eat that fruit,it looks FULL of radiation." I pull out my sniper and scope the area,nothing was seen."Looks like we'll get some sleep tonight,how refreshing."

Evets1
06-04-2015, 09:28 PM
Name (first and last name) : Evets Whelmtech
Nickname (optional) : Evets, Eve
Weapons : Pistol with 2 bullets, one round of ammo, A STICK
Pets (optional)
Stuff (food, gbas, not weapons): Pack of batteries, Potted Plant, 20 potato seeds, backpack with 71 potatoes inside.
Backstory: After being treated poorly by her parents, Eve decides to run off, leaving behind everyone, and taking their gun.

HerobrineFan
06-04-2015, 09:40 PM
Name (first and last name) Ronnie Rover
Nickname (optional) Ronnie
Weapons :Sniper,Machete,baseball bat
Pets (optional) RAINBOW SHEEP
Stuff (food, gbas, not weapons) 60 boxes of hot pockets :crazy: A pillow,Photo album,3DS with loads of games,a cell phone that has wifi for some odd reason
Backstory:After getting out of the safe room me and my family were hiding in,we went on and traveled.About 3 hours later,I found a rainbow sheep,I kept him and named him Burnie.One day,I went out hunting with Burnie,but then suddenly I was chased by some mutated humans,I lost my family but I still communicate with then through my cell phone.

- - - Updated - - -

(Since Fest is offline,i'll continue the story)
"I think hes out hunting right now.But I wouldnt eat that fruit,it looks FULL of radiation." I pull out my sniper and scope the area,nothing was seen."Looks like we'll get some sleep tonight,how refreshing."

I get shocked and I pull out my pistol and aim it at the door. "Ronnie! Look, freakin' fire gators!"

26FtW26
06-04-2015, 09:56 PM
Name (first and last name): Karl Spookwagen
Nickname (optional): The Grim Reaper
Weapons : Bow, throwing knives, crossbow
Pets (optional): None
Stuff (food, gbas, not weapons):

Black Hoodie
Black Gas Mask
Radiation Suit
Lockpicks
Five 2l(liter) Water Bottles
Smoke Grenades
Lots of canned food
A huge hideout with lots of people
Crossbow/bow arrows
Other clothes

Backstory: I am in a rich family. We have a massive hideout with over 300 people armed with weapons. Every day a few people, including me, go to search for survivors. I tell them to follow me into the hideout and into safety along with their supplies. If they decline, well, let's just say they aren't survivors for much longer.

Arnold
06-04-2015, 10:17 PM
Name (first and last name) : D. Jinuro
Nickname (optional) : Jr
Weapons : The Thorn (http://i0.wp.com/planetdestiny.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/thornfeat2.png?resize=660%2C330) and The Gjallarhorn (http://planetdestiny.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Gjallarhorn.png)
Pets (optional) : Treeko (Named Jerome)
Stuff (food, gbas, not weapons) : Golden Cheeseburger, Gas mask, maps, water and ammunition belt
Backstory : A hero in search of the, former hero's weapon, Thorn... Once entered the shrine of Oryx, he slain many Thralls, Acolytes, Knights and Wizards even slaying the song of Oryx, Crota with the help of his signature weapon, Gjallarhorn. In the end he claimed Thorn and tamed it to be his own and wield it against the darkness. Now he sleeps in a bunker to be awoken...

Or

Name (first and last name) Ernuld Bing
Nickname (optional) Ernuld
Weapons : Shovel, Desert Eagle
Pets (optional) A Chest, treasure chest
Stuff (food, gbas, not weapons) food, Ammunition, water, maps
Backstory: He lost his family, friends during that time. He awakes in a bunker to see a group of survivors to fit in... Before this time, he worked as an officer in the Police department.. He is experienced with marksmanship, trustworthy with a weapon. During in his spare time, he loves to explore with his Childhood shovel, finding many un-discovered artefacts..

craft3d
06-04-2015, 10:46 PM
I get shocked and I pull out my pistol and aim it at the door. "Ronnie! Look, freakin' fire gators!"

I hear you scream and I turn around, stumbling to pull out my gun. As I get it out, a thing that appears to be a headcrab (HL2) jumps after me.

craft3d
06-04-2015, 11:05 PM
-Sees this man-
-Aims with Jakobs sniper rifle-
-presses the trigger-

A devastating shot/But will it hit/Time will tell.

I yell in agony as the shot pierces my skin and enters my lower chest area. "What the hell was that for?" I groan.

craft3d
06-04-2015, 11:19 PM
Seems like it was not a psycho/I shall apologize/ And help him

I moan in agony, waiting for your help.

Mahmoud
06-04-2015, 11:45 PM
-leaves note on wall-
Take this/I stiched you up/It's a hyperion shield/You will need it

-a blood trail is going to a room-

I hear your footsteps and I hide slowly behind the door with my knife ready to stab you but..

Mahmoud
06-04-2015, 11:52 PM
I noticed you./There's nowhere to run./The more blood you have the more the slaughter.

I knew he noticed me, I slamed the door as hard as I can and I jumped my way out of the window and left that empty bloody room.

Mahmoud
06-04-2015, 11:55 PM
I noticed you./There's nowhere to run./The more blood you have the more the slaughter.

-takes pistol- -shoots your leg-

Well DAT changes the whole story..

Me: is this is my end...
I slamed the door as hard as I can and I jumped my way out of the window and left that empty bloody room.
Me: I must look for an hospital or else I will die here.

Mahmoud
06-04-2015, 11:58 PM
-started to chase you inhumanly fast-

Running away is for weak/Fighting is not/You are weak

I tried to lose you but I couldn't and I fall unconscious with a picture of my past and my goals in life.
You find that I have no loot and my pet is trying to wake me up, will you pull the trigger or save me.

craft3d
06-05-2015, 12:03 AM
I wake up after hearing gunshots. I reach into my backpack only to find my L96 missing. "What the hell is this place?"

craft3d
06-05-2015, 12:09 AM
Somewhere safe/Your weapon is on the table/Check the wall near you it has something you need

I stagger up slowly, and walk towards the table. I find my gun and a bullet stash. "Thank you, sir"

darksnake99
06-05-2015, 12:10 AM
*yells at Nexus for crossing BL2 into this*

Oh crap if I'm gonna do this I have enter, brb filling out form.

Name: Bobby Butthead (the same name my character was named in 1942 RP in gmod :P)

Weapons: Ripper blade (the chainsaw knife things from Fallout 3)

Pet: rock

Stuff: gasoline and duct tape

Backstory: Used to be a mild mannered bank manager before the bombs, slowly went insane in the confined space of the nuclear shelter. He murdered all the occupants of the shelter with a kitchen knife one by one. Upon leaving, he changed his name in an insane fashion, as he cannot think straight. He will kill you in a brutal ugly way if you let him. Don't turn your back.

Mahmoud
06-05-2015, 12:12 AM
-picks up- -takes him to the safehouse and gets him water-

I wake up after a while and all I had in my mind that I were dead but I weren't.

Me: *slowly breathing* where am I?..

Mahmoud
06-05-2015, 12:15 AM
Safe and sound/Not dead/yet

I need to get to the hospital so I can remove the bullet in my leg.

Mahmoud
06-05-2015, 12:18 AM
I already did it/You would waste blood and time/You need to relax

Me: okay I will stay here for one day till I get better. I need to continue my searching.

Mahmoud
06-05-2015, 12:20 AM
The knife you had/It wasn't sharp at all/It can penetrate walls now

Me: well, I lost my sniper while I was searching:sweatdrop:, anyway what is your name? I'm Mr.Frog, Max Frog and this is my pet Mr. Rainbow Frog.

HerobrineFan
06-05-2015, 01:36 AM
The knife you had/It wasn't sharp at all/It can penetrate walls now

Are you serious?! It was sharp as a Rex's tooth! It was the size of a freakin' banana!

craft3d
06-05-2015, 03:08 AM
Do you want to/Die alone/Or team up

"I will team up, at a price"

BlaZinG
06-05-2015, 03:22 AM
Name: ShockD

Nickname: BlaZinG (I honestly have no idea how the hell it's related to my name thus making it a nickname but who the hell cares.)

Weapons: 78495
The one he's holding, and some magic infused knives hidden in my sleeves.

Pets: N/A

Items: Rock, potato, plush toy (for the lols), canned beef, and some other junk.

Backstory: Skills seems like he came straight from an anime but, nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

--Yeah my time to shine starts now--

"Uhm... Hello? Anyone there?" BlaZinG says as he walks in a building, swinging his sickle/scythe like weapon.

Mahmoud
06-05-2015, 03:24 AM
In midnight I left the safehouse, I knew staying there wouldn't help me finish my mission I couldn't stay because I knew my leg will take over a month to heal..

I finally got to a gun store but it seems that it only had a broken gun, I had to fix it. After few minutes I was done but danger was near me..

BlaZinG
06-05-2015, 03:27 AM
3 Radiated things approached BlaZinG in the building.

"Dude, what the hell are you."

"Hshsh"

The monsters charged at BlaZinG as top speed and tried to bite him, unfortunately for them BlaZinG threw one of his sickles and pulled back the chain, beheading 2 of them, the last one took a step back but couldn't see that BlaZinG had already thrown one of his sickles all over again, the monster lay dead in the floor cut in half.

"That took a while."

BlaZinG
06-05-2015, 03:44 AM
BlaZinG staggered out of the building dragging his weapon along with him, he walks to a gun store now surrounded with Radiated Fire Gators, he looks at the boy inside armed with a rifle.

--Continued--

craft3d
06-05-2015, 03:57 AM
I decide to get out and get some zombies, because I need practice. I load a cartridge in and take aim.

Boom

"Headshot," I smirk as I reload the bolt. I take aim but hear zombies moaning, and look to see ShockD killing zombies with scythes.

"Huh"

BlaZinG
06-05-2015, 04:03 AM
BlaZinG decides to help the frog-boy-thing and his pets and hopefully gain an ally. BlaZinG throws his weapons, killing the gators but at the same time getting the attention of an unknown monster. It was a giant, Kronos-like thing spewing radiated stuff everywhere.

"Holy (beep)"

"Thanks for the help" The frog-boy says

"No problem but I think we might need to kill that *points to the monster* first"

"OR, we could run."

"Yeah let's do that."

The two run like the wind away from the monster, fortunately the monster doesn't see them and continues to spew whatever it was spewing.

"Now, what do you need?" BlaZinG asked

--Continued, c'mon people reply.--

- - - Updated - - -

BlaZinG spots an armed person sniping zombies for the lols.

"'Ey"

"What do you want?" The person aims his rifle at him and pulls the trigger.

"Woah, peace, dude."

"Leave."

"Hell naw." Mahmoud says.

The armed man tries to kill BlaZinG again but BlaZinG blocks the attack with one of his sickles and throws it at the person, the person dodges and tries to shoot him again but mahmoud shoots the bullet with another bullet of his own.

Suddenly another person armed with knives came.

"Stop!" The person shouted.

craft3d
06-05-2015, 04:06 AM
I watch the 2 converse and pull the scope towards my eye....Just realize the resistance and.....

What was I doing? I was about to kill a innocent person! I take my finger off the trigger and turn the safety on, pulling the gun towards my knapsack. I pull out my Karambit, and decide to take a walk out of the safehouse, past the sleeping NexusFIN. I decide to leave, after he would not respond to my requests.

"I already have a place set up...I'm fine..."

I pull out some food and eat as I walk away.

BlaZinG
06-05-2015, 04:22 AM
The person introduced himself as NexusFIN, how he went from sleeping to straight in front of us we'll never know, apparently he was around the same speed as BlaZinG, or maybe a little faster.

NexusFIN asked them if they wanted to stay with them and wanted to be allies, mahmoud already being here refused amd walked away. BlaZinG knew he wouldn't get along with any of them so he refused as well and went with mahmoud.

"Damn it craft"

"Don't blame me."

- - - Updated - - -

A few days later...

A mutated human approached BlaZinG and mahmoud, with his right arm as a scythe and his left as a cannon.

"Finally, someone worth my time" BlaZinG said as he dashed to the freak.

"Hey, wait!" Mahmoud said.

The monster shot the cannon at BlaZinG, BlaZinG dodged but didn't notice another cannon shot at him, he threw out his magic infused knives amd together the knives created a forcefield.

"(Beep) that was close..."

Mahmoud took aim as BlaZinG dashed around the monster, dodging it's quick slashes and shots. Finally, mahmoud took the shot and it went straight through the mutated human's head.

"Thanks."

--Continued--

- - - Updated - - -

BlaZinG and mahmoud took refuge in an empty building, mahmoud went up to the roof and scoped around, he noticed the giant monster (see my other post) again, this time it looked like a group of people were attacking it, mahmoud quickly called BlaZinG and BlaZinG saw it as well.

"Wanna go help?" BlaZinG asked

"Sure." Mahmoud replied

"Why are you holding my neck?" Mahmoud asked.

"So you won't get whiplash." BlaZinG replied

"What?"

"Whip-lash."

BlaZinG dashed to the gigantic monster at top speed.

"Don't do that again"

"You'll be fine."

HerobrineFan
06-05-2015, 04:26 AM
The person introduced himself as NexusFIN, how he went from sleeping to straight in front of us we'll never know, apparently he was around the same speed as BlaZinG, or maybe a little faster.

NexusFIN asked them if they wanted to stay with them and wanted to be allies, mahmoud already being here refused amd walked away. BlaZinG knew he wouldn't get along with any of them so he refused as well and went with mahmoud.

"Damn it craft"

"Don't blame me."

- - - Updated - - -

A few days later...

A mutated human approached BlaZinG and mahmoud, with his right arm as a scythe and his left as a cannon.

"Finally, someone worth my time" BlaZinG said as he dashed to the freak.

"Hey, wait!" Mahmoud said.

The monster shot the cannon at BlaZinG, BlaZinG dodged but didn't notice another cannon shot at him, he threw out his magic infused knives amd together the knives created a forcefield.

"(Beep) that was close..."

Mahmoud took aim as BlaZinG dashed around the monster, dodging it's quick slashes and shots. Finally, mahmoud took the shot and it went straight through the mutated human's head.

"Thanks."

--Continued--

- - - Updated - - -

BlaZinG and mahmoud took refuge in an empty building, mahmoud went up to the roof and scoped around, he noticed the giant monster (see my other post) again, this time it looked like a group of people were attacking it, mahmoud quickly called BlaZinG and BlaZinG saw it as well.

"Wanna go help?" BlaZinG asked

"Sure." Mahmoud replied

"Why are you holding my neck?" Mahmoud asked.

"So you won't get whiplash." BlaZinG replied

"What?"

"Whip-lash."

BlaZinG dashed to the gigantic monster at top speed.

"Don't do that again"

"You'll be fine."

I fired a gunshot on a 'Radiated T-Rex.' It wasn't a TREX, it was Blazing, "Oh crap." I said, I jumped down from a balcony and grab a first-aid kit, I run to blazing with a bleeding wound on his arm, and I said to him. "You okay man?"

BlaZinG
06-05-2015, 04:27 AM
"Long time no see, BlaZinG."

"Hey. Mind pulling the bullet out?"

Their reunion was short lived, someone armed with ripper blades tackled mahmoud and almsot ripped him into half.

--Continued--

HerobrineFan
06-05-2015, 04:30 AM
BlaZinG came to realize it was his old friend, HBF. He quickly aided him in combat and they quickly defeated the monster.

"Long time no see, BlaZinG."

"Hey."

Their reunion was short lived, someone armed with ripper blades tackled mahmoud and almsot ripped him into half.

--Continued--

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" I said, I let go of my triceratops and throw my butcher's knife at the figure, it left. I run to Mahmoud and tell my pet to grab my iPad and First Aid Kit from my backpack. I hold mahmoud's heart, it beats slowly. Almost, dead.

BlaZinG
06-05-2015, 04:31 AM
BlaZinG dashed to save mahmoud along with HBF, BlaZinG threw his scythes at the person but he blocked it, BlaZinG quickly pulled it back before the person could destroy it.

Festivity came and threw knives at the person, one went through causing him to bleed from the stomach, the insane person pulled it out and threw it back, Festivity dodged it and caught it.

HerobrineFan
06-05-2015, 04:35 AM
BlaZinG dashed to save mahmoud along with HBF, BlaZinG threw his scythes at the person but he blocked it, BlaZinG quickly pulled it back before the person could destroy it.

Festivity came and threw knives at the person, one went through causing him to bleed from the stomach, the insane person pulled it out and threw it back, Festivity dodged it and caught it.

"Nice shot, Fest." I say to Festivity, "Thanks," he replies, I wrap a bandage around mahmoud's wound and covers him with a blue coat. I look at Blazing and Festivity, and I say to them. "Damn, look at the time. It's 7:34 pm, let's get some rest, shall we?" Blazing and Fest agreed, we went inside a apartment and slept in the beds, after some hours, I hear a roar, a big roar, and I shriek, saying.

"FREAKIN' SHARKS!"

Mahmoud
06-05-2015, 04:38 AM
Wow Im dying already xD.

Me: *Whisper's* don't you guys dare kill me. I still have a mission I need to achieve.

Megazork
06-05-2015, 04:39 AM
Name (first and last name): Tim Alnest
Nickname (optional): Megazork
Weapons : butterfly knife and kimbers stainless handgun
Pets (optional)
Stuff (food, gbas, not weapons): a worn-leather jacket, small fanny pack, packet of ammunition by the waist, a pocket-tool crammed in the jacket pocket.
Backstory: Tim Alnest, a notorious ex-serial killer by the alibi Megazork, was able to fade into the crowd as the world underwent chaos. After constant transfers to different fallout shelters and seeing many great friends die, Tim... or rather Megazork decided to set off on his own on a quest for survival and to find his brother.

BlaZinG
06-05-2015, 04:39 AM
"I THOUGHT SHARKS LIVED IN WATER." BlaZinG screamed.

Festivity was tasked to defend the badly injured mahmoud while BlaZinG and HBF fight.

A shark dashed to BlaZinG and bit his leg.

"Damn." BlaZinG said calmly as he killed the shark and plucked it out of his leg, his leg quickly healed and looked as if nothing happened.

"Uhm..."

"Oh, right, the sharks."

BlaZinG threw his scythes and the scythes brought out an aura, the souls of the sharks were quickly sucked out of their body and BlaZinG pulled the scythes back.

"Woah." BlaZinG murmured.

Mahmoud
06-05-2015, 04:40 AM
I hold my gun and try to aim at one of the monsters but when I pulled the trigger there were no bullets..

BlaZinG
06-05-2015, 04:40 AM
Name (first and last name): Tim Alnest
Nickname (optional): Megazork
Weapons : butterfly knife and kimbers stainless handgun
Pets (optional)
Stuff (food, gbas, not weapons): a worn-leather jacket, small fanny pack, packet of ammunition by the waist, a pocket-tool crammed in the jacket pocket.
Backstory: Tim Alnest, a notorious ex-serial killer by the alibi Megazork, was able to fade into the crowd as the world underwent chaos. After constant transfers to different fallout shelters and seeing many great friends die, Tim... or rather Megazork decided to set off on his own on a quest for survival and to find his brother.

Fanfic makers, unite!

Lmao.

HerobrineFan
06-05-2015, 04:45 AM
"Quick, evacuate!"

I grab my pet and my backpack and jump out of the building, looking back, I see blazing and fest, both holding Mahmoud, who stood up and leaped, landing on a white Sevan, I grab my pistol and shoot at the Sharks, wounding one, I run to the nearest exit route and I was there, we were there. There stood the prairie, the plains, of survivors, of new creatures, this was the Radiated Plains

BlaZinG
06-05-2015, 04:52 AM
[Chapter 2]

- - - Updated - - -

BlaZinG continously throws his scythes and pulls it back, mahmoud on the back seats beside Festivity, healing him with a first-aid kit.

All of a sudden a new enemy was spotted, it threw a high pitched sound, BlaZinG and HBFs pet screamed in agony.

"Damn it kill that thing."

BlaZinG's arm started bleeding, HBFs pet exploded into guts.

"Kill it!" BlaZinG screamed, then collapsed.

Megazork
06-05-2015, 04:56 AM
"Dead... all of them. Their bodies, stacked up so nicely. Blood... blood... no... STOP! AAGGHH! Stop this!"

Tim sat in a corner, staring at all the dead bodies piling up in the corner. His hands were on his head, clutching his face. He smiled devilishly behind his hands.

"He he he, so beautiful in death... no... no no no! I must not let my other define me!"

He let go of his face, both arms dropping by his side. He gave a long exasperated sigh.

"I need to leave or I'll go insane."

He pulled himself up and started to walk towards the bunker door. He cranked the metal door and it gave a large groan before getting stuck. Tim placed his arm against the door and smashed his shoulder on it, pushing the door open. He looked outside to find gunfire and commotion in the distance.

"Survivors? I can see survivors."

A man in a hood, held a gun to Tim's head.

"Give me your food."

Tim cocked his head slowly at the stranger, eyes read and a grin with fang-like teeth.

"Mother of..."

Tim grabbed his butterfly knife and quickly stabbed the chest of the hooded stranger. He kicked the attacker onto his back and pushed the gun away from him.

"Who the hell are you man?"

Tim leaned his head backwards, laughing as he tilted his head to one side.

"I'm Megazork."

He rammed the butterfly knife into the strangers eye, twisting it around, sloshing inside the stranger's head. He pulled it out, ripping out the eyeball from the stranger's head.

"Such beautiful death."

HerobrineFan
06-05-2015, 04:56 AM
[Chapter 2]

- - - Updated - - -

BlaZinG continously throws his scythes and pulls it back, mahmoud on the back seats beside Festivity, healing him with a first-aid kit.

All of a sudden a new enemy was spotted, it threw a high pitched sound, BlaZinG and HBFs pet screamed in agony.

"Damn it kill that thing."

BlaZinG's arm started bleeding, HBFs pet exploded into guts.

"Kill it!" BlaZinG screamed, then collapsed.

I killed the 'creature' and using the 'high tech tech of 2056" app, I find out that the creature, "Tarantula Alutnarat," is a radiated giant spider, I see the dead pets of mine and blazing, and I see the fallen Labrotories, where I see people with lab coats, not mutated people, but survivors, so I wake up blazing and tell him.

"We got luck"

BlaZinG
06-05-2015, 05:02 AM
"Survivors? Where?"

"Over there" HBF pointed to a lab, filled with guards and survivors.

"No fighting?" BlaZinG asked sadly.

"Nope."

"Ugh..."

- - - Updated - - -

"Dead... all of them. Their bodies, stacked up so nicely. Blood... blood... no... STOP! AAGGHH! Stop this!"

Tim sat in a corner, staring at all the dead bodies piling up in the corner. His hands were on his head, clutching his face. He smiled devilishly behind his hands.

"He he he, so beautiful in death... no... no no no! I must not let my other define me!"

He let go of his face, both arms dropping by his side. He gave a long exasperated sigh.

"I need to leave or I'll go insane."

He pulled himself up and started to walk towards the bunker door. He cranked the metal door and it gave a large groan before getting stuck. Tim placed his arm against the door and smashed his shoulder on it, pushing the door open. He looked outside to find gunfire and commotion in the distance.

"Survivors? I can see survivors."

A man in a hood, held a gun to Tim's head.

"Give me your food."

Tim cocked his head slowly at the stranger, eyes read and a grin with fang-like teeth.

"Mother of..."

Tim grabbed his butterfly knife and quickly stabbed the chest of the hooded stranger. He kicked the attacker onto his back and pushed the gun away from him.

"Who the hell are you man?"

Tim leaned his head backwards, laughing as he tilted his head to one side.

"I'm Megazork."

He rammed the butterfly knife into the strangers eye, twisting it around, sloshing inside the stranger's head. He pulled it out, ripping out the eyeball from the stranger's head.

"Such beautiful death."

Damn.

I hope we never see you :crazy:

Unless of course we become allies.

Megazork
06-05-2015, 05:05 AM
Megazork walked steadily across the plains, butterfly knife in his hand.

"Survivors, they might have something useful."

He tailed the survivors along. One of the group members stepped aside to go take a piss at the building side. Megazork stepped behind him, holding his kimbers to his head.

"Trick or treat."

The member turned his head around, Tim's eyes grew large in disbelief.

"B...BlaZinG?... Argggh!!!"

Megazork clutched his head and lifted his head up into the air, screaming. He fell to his knees and fell over, unconscious.

"Y...you"

BlaZinG
06-05-2015, 05:09 AM
Megazork walked steadily across the plains, butterfly knife in his hand.

"Survivors, they might have something useful."

He tailed the survivors along. One of the group members stepped aside to go take a piss at the building side. Megazork stepped behind him, holding his kimbers to his head.

"Trick or treat."

The member turned his head around, Tim's eyes grew large in disbelief.

"B...BlaZinG?... Argggh!!!"

Megazork clutched his head and lifted his head up into the air, screaming. He fell to his knees and fell over, unconscious.

"Y...you"
Never should have posted that lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Megazork awoke.

"Uhm... Who are you?"

Megazork started screaming on the ground, clutching his head. He threw the knife at BlaZinG, it grazed his cheek.

The wound quickly healed and BlaZinG just walked in the car, not minding Megazork at all.

"Come back here you bastard."

BlaZinG stopped.

BlaZinG picked the butterfly knife up, and gave it back to Megazork.

"I don't know you man."

Megazork screamed even louder now.

"Y-You killed them."

"YOU KILLED THEM ALL."

HerobrineFan
06-05-2015, 05:12 AM
Never should have posted that lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Megazork awoke.

"Uhm... Who are you?"

Megazork started screaming on the ground, clutching his head. He threw the knife at BlaZinG, it grazed his cheek.

The wound quickly healed and BlaZinG just walked in the car, not minding Megazork at all.

"Come back here you bastard."

BlaZinG stopped.

BlaZinG picked the butterfly knife up, and gave it back to Megazork.

"I don't know you man."

Megazork screamed even louder now.

"Y-You killed them."

"YOU KILLED THEM ALL."

"YOU @#?!#! YOU KILLED THE INNOCENT PEOPLE ZORK!" I grab my pistol and aim at you, "hands up, confess, or we will shoot you." Blazing approaches with a weapon on his hand too, along with Mahmoud and fest, Megazork stares at us slowly.

Megazork
06-05-2015, 05:15 AM
"My family... friends... they all died because of you... agh!!"

Megazork got to his feet, still holding his head.

"This pain... in my head. Why am I... ugh"

BlaZinG rolled up the window in confusion.

"No, I need to keep my calm. I don't know what I'm... aah!" Tim yelled

Megazork's eyes went from a black tint to a bright red. He looked up at BlaZinG, head tilted to the side. He smiled as blood came down from his eyes like tears.

"It's playtime BlaZinG."

BlaZinG
06-05-2015, 05:17 AM
"My family... friends... they all died because of you... agh!!"

Megazork got to his feet, still holding his head.

"This pain... in my head. Why am I... ugh"

BlaZinG rolled up the window in confusion.

"No, I need to keep my calm. I don't know what I'm... aah!" Tim yelled

Megazork's eyes went from a black tint to a bright red. He looked up at BlaZinG, head tilted to the side. He smiled as blood came down from his eyes like tears.

"It's playtime BlaZinG."
That's gay but ok then.

- - - Updated - - -

"Aww wut."

BlaZinG dissapeared from sight.

Megazork stayed alert, lowering his guard could lead to his death, BlaZinG came from behind and threw his scythe, Megazork blocked it and threw a firebolt at BlaZinG, BlaZinG dodged it and threw his knives, they all hit Megazork's arm and blew it off.

"Argh."

HerobrineFan
06-05-2015, 05:23 AM
That's gay but ok then.

- - - Updated - - -

"Aww wut."

BlaZinG dissapeared from sight.

Megazork stayed alert, lowering his guard could lead to his death, BlaZinG came from behind and threw his scythe, Megazork blocked it and threw a firebolt at BlaZinG, BlaZinG dodged it and threw his knives, they all hit Megazork's arm and blew it off.

"Argh."

"Get up!" I grab Blaze from the hand and shoot Megazork, shooting his hand and right leg, "Try to get us stinkly punk!" We run to the labs and hide behind a pipe system, suddenly someone grabs me and blazing from the collar, bringing us inside the lab.

BlaZinG
06-05-2015, 05:24 AM
"Get up!" I grab Blaze from the hand and shoot Megazork, shooting his hand and right leg, "Try to get us stinkly punk!" We run to the labs and hide behind a pipe system, suddenly someone grabs me and blazing from the collar, bringing us inside the lab.

You just had to ruin the fun.

Megazork
06-05-2015, 05:25 AM
"Aggh!"

Megazork fell to one knee, gripping the amputated arm.

"Wait don't... it's keeping me... attack... stop! STOP! I'm not in c...control agh!"

Tim's eyes grew bright red as his arm grew back instantaneously. He leaped into the air and threw the butterfly knife, waving his arm. A red ribbon of light followed his arm and moved out like a shockwave. The shockwave moved outwards like ripples and enveloped the butterfly knife, multiplying the amount of knives and imbuing it with power. The knives hit the ground and exploded, causing debris and dust to fill up the air. Megazork pierced through the dust cloud and gave a swift, midair kick to BlaZinG's face and rammed his elbow onto his head, knocking him to the ground. Megazork's eyes grew black again and he looked around in distress.

"What did I..."

Mahmoud refilled his ammo cartridge and stormed towards Megazork, aiming down the sights.

"Enough of this." Mahmoud growled.

Megazork's eyes grew wide. He quickly put both of his hands out, waving them around.

"No! Stop!"

Mahmoud shot Megazork straight in the chest, sending him falling down.

HerobrineFan
06-05-2015, 05:26 AM
You just had to ruin the fun.

"The funs back mate." From outside the window, I see Megazork running back to the lab, "we gotta do somethin', she got your scythe that you threw at him"

BlaZinG
06-05-2015, 05:26 AM
I gtg.

Don't make me die.

Megazork
06-05-2015, 05:27 AM
Holding his chest, Megazork quickly ran into the lab walls, sinking down the wall. He sat against the wall, breathing heavily.

"I have no control over my actions..."

Mahmoud
06-05-2015, 05:52 AM
After I shot Megazork I walked slowly towards my group but my injury was bleeding, I fell on the floor, they ran to me as HbF carried me I said "We must leave before he heals himself and come for us"
Blazing replied "Don't worry"
I fell asleep while we were leaving this place.

Megazork
06-05-2015, 06:26 AM
Tim staggered over the wall. He caught sight of HerobrineFan and his eyes went red. He almost made a dash to attack but he stopped in his tracks.

"My wounds are healed, I shouldn't rush this."

He crept forwards towards Herobrine, hiding behind cover. Herobrine looked around, exchanging glances with Mahmoud.

"I don't see him at all."

Megazork held his knife by the tip and hurled it at the base of Herobrine's right leg.

"AGGGGHH!!!"

Herobrine got down onto one knee, trying to make sense of what was happening. Megazork ran and smashed his foot against Herobrine's face, knocking him onto his torso. Mahmoud raised his gun, attempting to fire but Megazork grabbed the butterfly knife and multiplied it once again.

"What the..."

With the flick of his fast fingers, Megazork whipped the knives straight for Mahmoud. The dismayed survivor sidestepped to the left, dodging one knife but another came after and gashed his right leg. Megazork sprinted at Mahmoud and flipped in the air, kicking Mahmoud right in the chin as he backflipped. Mahmoud fell backwards, coughing and wiping blood from his mouth.

"Damn you"

Megazork went over to the downed Herobrine and raised the butterfly knife in the air. He stabbed Herobrine in the throat, pressing deep. Blood burst from his throat and Megazork rammed the knife.

"No! Herobrine!" Mahmoud yelled.

Megazork twisted the blade once again and tore out the blade. Herobrine gasped as blood spurted out. Megazork's eyes went black again. Looking at his hands, he grinned.

"I... I have more control of myself."

One eye slowly turned to a dark, bright red tint as one eye remained black.

"More... more control."

BlaZinG ran towards Megazork, eyes full of fury. BlaZinG threw his scythe at Megazork violently. It penetrated his eye, blade sinking deeply. BlaZinG grabbed the handle and yanked it out. Megazork yelled in agony as his black-tinted eye was pulled out. Only his red eye remained. It flashed and Megazork quickly multiplied a butterfly knife and tossed several at BlaZinG. BlaZinG quickly spun his duel scythes and blocked them all, only to find Megazork running frantically.

"Agh! I... I need to retreat for now."

Hand on his bleeding eye, Megazork ran towards one of the men in white lab-coats by a vehicle. He stabbed one in the throat and tore off his jaw. Bringing out his handgun, he shot several others as he hijacked the vehicle.

"My eye... it's pulsating."

The red eye glowed as Megazork drove off from the battle site, blood raining down his face.

Arnold
06-05-2015, 06:33 AM
Me: okay I will stay here for one day till I get better. I need to continue my searching.

Have my Golden Cheeseburger

BlaZinG
06-05-2015, 09:01 AM
BlaZinG rushed to the dead HBF, eyes full of rage and sorrow. Festivity came and helped BlaZinG give HBF a proper memorial.

"I'm gonna kill him."

BlaZinG
06-05-2015, 09:34 AM
BlaZinG gets startled and throws his scythe, the scythe goes through Nexus' head. Nexus collapsed on the floor lifeless, nothing could bring him back.

"My bad."

BlaZinG
06-05-2015, 10:21 AM
"I enjoyed that."
*OFF-TOPIC* Vault Hunters don't die that fast mate.
-grabs scythe before it goes thru head-

Too late you're dead huehue

BlaZinG
06-05-2015, 10:29 AM
Dood
If vault hunter + scythe in head + assassin = dodge m8
And basically, it's a win-win for both

No man you're dead.

Make a new character xD

BlaZinG
06-05-2015, 10:33 AM
You'll meet something stronger
faster
deadlier

Heh. Something worth my while at least.

HerobrineFan
06-05-2015, 06:12 PM
I stand up, and look at Blazing, "What the hell man, I was unconscious," I said, while bandaging my wound. I see Nexus in the distance, "Hey you! Punk! Psycho!, you kill? You die!" I shout as I grab my pistol.

Aquarious
06-05-2015, 10:25 PM
Name (first and last name) Koshiro Ren
Weapons: Hatchet
Stuff (food, gbas, not weapons): A few food scraps, a backpack, water bottle (half full), and a watch.
Backstory: Very athletic and popular among his peers in school during his time above ground, has grown to be much more fearful and paranoid of others while living underground.

HerobrineFan
06-05-2015, 10:58 PM
(Now, greet him nicely and say you don't want to damage him.)
STRAWBERRY ASS PINEAPPLES!

"Those taste yummy." I say akwardly, and I ask him if he has any, "have strawberry pineapples?" I said. I look at th distance, and I see a man, Korisho Ren.

voidgaming
06-06-2015, 05:27 AM
Name (first and last name) Calvin Kryshoper
Nickname (optional) Mr Slow
Weapons : Flare gun,Katana and a nailgun
Pets (optional) An bird named Chirpy
Stuff (food, gbas, not weapons): Torchlight,battery,extremely hot Wasabi sause,5 box of biscuit.
Backstory:Calvib not so clear about his backstory,he just...... Wake up here

Huehuehue,late join.

BlaZinG
06-06-2015, 05:30 AM
BlaZinG leans against a tree, waiting for Megazork to come back and lift the boredom growing around the place.

"Damn it."

BlaZinG gets up and decides to kill some monsters.

voidgaming
06-06-2015, 05:41 AM
Calvin yawned and wondered what happened out there,
So he walk out and........

Megazork
06-06-2015, 06:32 PM
BlaZinG leans against a tree, waiting for Megazork to come back and lift the boredom growing around the place.

"Damn it."

BlaZinG gets up and decides to kill some monsters.

I'll be back, but I won't be back. What a twist

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slamming the carhood, Tim moaned as he walked away from the overheated jeep. He sat against the wheel of the car, burying his face into his hands. All the sudden, his body emanated a strange aura. He got up, scrutinizing his arms and legs.

"What the hell?"

He felt a giant tug on his body. Something was pulling itself out from him. Tim fell to one knee, hand on the ground. He breathed heavily as he tried to make sense of what was happening when his body beamed with the strange aura. Tim lurched backwards as he cried out, hands clutching his head. The aura exploded and moved outwards from his body. Looking up, Tim stared straight into a ball of dark energy. It started taking form. Arms appeared and legs took shape. Long hair flowed outwards in the back as the ball finally took it's last few transformations. A girl with long black hair stood before him. The tips of her hair were dipped in pink pigment as she sported a leathery cloak with a dark cape. The outlines of the shadowy cape were embroidered with a yellow design. Her eyes... they were red. Tim stood up, butterfly knife in one hand, kimbers in the other.

"Who the hell are you?" Tim demanded.

The girl looked up and smiled. Her eye flashed.

"It's a specific name, a title that you yourself are acquainted with." she said.

Tim narrowed his eyes in confusion.

"Megazork." the girl said.

Tim stepped back, growling.

"What?"

She stepped forward, eyeing Tim.

"I'm that killer force inside you, the inner drive, the madness. But... you are hindering me from my path. To make sure there are no more interruptions," Megazork said as she opened up a giant vortex underneath Tim, "I'll be taking this form and sending you somewhere far away where you can't bother me."

Tim fell through the hole, arms stretched out. Tim's eyes widen as he fell and the vortex closed in front of his eyes. He was falling, into an eternal darkness.

"Goodbye Tim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name (first and last name) Megazork
Nickname (optional) Megazork
Weapons : Darkness imbued katana, chain daggers, and duel pistols.
Pets (optional)
Stuff (food, gbas, not weapons): Light armor
Backstory: I'm back...

Mark Chong
06-06-2015, 06:44 PM
Name (Thomas Arc)
Nickname (T. A)
Weapons : (steel pipe)
Pets (none)
Stuff (packets of chips)
Backstory: [He was raised in an orphanage somewhere far away. Somehow, he ended up being kicked out. He always try to avoid getting in trouble but soon, this will change...]

Mark Chong
06-06-2015, 06:57 PM
-I'd walk near BLaZiNG and asking him-

Are you a psycho? Do you harm others?

I sneaked behind a big fat tree and observed wat will happen to the duo.
'ermagud... Wats going on? ' I thought to myself.

HerobrineFan
06-06-2015, 06:58 PM
-I'd walk near BLaZiNG and asking him-

Are you a psycho? Do you harm others?

I run to Nexus and talk to him,

"No, he's not a pyscho, he's. My friend."

Mark Chong
06-06-2015, 07:00 PM
I run to Nexus and talk to him,

"No, he's not a pyscho, he's. My friend."

(I gasped.)

'ermagud, now there's 3 random dudes, are they gonna fight? Maybe I should go talk to them... Should I?'

(I sat on the floor with legs crossed)

HerobrineFan
06-06-2015, 09:35 PM
-I'd see Mark and i'd go near him-

D-do y-you want t-to h- NIPPLE SA- h-help?

"Yo, what you doin'?" I say, I run up to Nexus and grab his shirt collar, "Could we trust him? We just met this guy! He could kill us!" I shout, I grab my knife and am it at Mark.

Applez
06-07-2015, 12:17 AM
Name: Fart Larts
Nickname: Applez
Weapons: Kitten Launcher
Pets: The kittens in my kitten launcher.
Stuff: Kitten launcher, backpack with junk in it, chicken nuggets.
Backstory: Fell from the sky to rescue everyone from the nuke about to hit, but failed...

Hope I can still apply.

voidgaming
06-07-2015, 12:51 AM
I don't have a shirt, i have a sixpack lel

(Damage him, death awaits.)

I-i d-dont k-kill innocent people... because i would kill myself then.

"Umm, what happened here?"
Calvin standing at the door.

Mark Chong
06-07-2015, 03:37 AM
"Yo, what you doin'?" I say, I run up to Nexus and grab his shirt collar, "Could we trust him? We just met this guy! He could kill us!" I shout, I grab my knife and am it at Mark.

I don't have a shirt, i have a sixpack lel

(Damage him, death awaits.)

I-i d-dont k-kill innocent people... because i would kill myself then.

"Umm, what happened here?"
Calvin standing at the door.

(I immediately retreated when I got stabbed)

'what are they doing? Why are they killing innocent people?'

(I ran into an abandoned house, and found a first aid kit. I bandaged my wound and sat there.)

'This world is messed up, people are killing random dudes for no reason...'

*sigh*

MilkNTea
06-07-2015, 10:15 AM
Name (first and last name): Sp-12
Nickname (optional): Bot
Weapons : A frying pan
Pets (optional)
Stuff (food, gbas, not weapons) : 20 Gal. of deisel oil :crazy: , a small monitor, milk, pen,notepad,an old phone, backpack and a tablet.
Backstory: An android that is actually controlled by another person named Sanford Aaron. The whereabouts of the person is still a mystery.

Goat
06-07-2015, 11:35 AM
Name:Rav Ecclestone
Nickname Rav
Weapons : Two eagle pistol and a knife
Pets (optional)
Stuff: Flashlight,Jeep with 5 gallons of gasoline at the back,Turkey sandwich(A dozen in a box),Canned food,Journal,GPS(not working well due to nuclear radiation)
Backstory:

Rav Ecclestone is a teen working at a company that almost got devastated by the nuclear explosion.She is trying hard to survive with a broken heart.Her sister,father,mother and every relatives she had died...She is the last Ecclestone and she wants to survive and leave the mark of an Ecclestone on earth.

But right now she is trying hard to find more survivors to join with..She is willing to kill for the best,she is willing to share for the best,she is willing to survive right now and forever.

BlaZinG
06-07-2015, 11:40 AM
BlaZinG was fighting the area boss (omg is this an rpg now) BlaZinG blocking all attacks with one hand while the other fished through his backpack.

"Where did I pack that chocolate..."

Suddenly a dark pulse alerted BlaZinG.

"The hell was that." BlaZinG said as he finished off the giant boss.

BlaZinG saw a dark beam blast the whole city right beside them.

"Holy hell..."

Goat
06-07-2015, 12:12 PM
Rav Ecclestone

''Hello?''
''Anyone here?''
''I have a jeep with some foods,I can let anyone go with me.''

I see a crying women in the corner of the street,she is sitting facing the corner..I go nearer and prepare my gun hoping that it will not jump unto me and as I hold her cold shoulder,I quickly turned the woman and point the gun in to her face...She wasn't alive,She is still a normal woman and not affected by the radiation causing an abnormality..I look at her and a gigantic metal stabbed unto her baby's left hand percieng to her heart..It was the most painful thing I have ever seen in my life...I have a mother and I know how painful to see your baby dead..

I go back to the jeep..Driving more,Hoping for less monsters,More supplies and humans,more normality...

''Guess its back to driving then.'' I tell my self.

MilkNTea
06-07-2015, 01:56 PM
"Area clear, as per usual all I can see is rubbish"
"Moving to the next area"

As I command my android to move to the next area, I felt something is wrong.Terribly wrong.Even if I was not there, I felt a strange power that radiated from the middle of the city.

All of a sudden, my monitor was locked on a black beam coming from the city.

"The heck?!"

Not only that, the android managed to hear a moving vehicle nearby.

"Oh not again...." I said to myself

This is the third time I heard a vehicle and all of them before are some jerks who beat up my android and took my supplies away.This time, Im not going to take any chances. I commanded my android to move to the nearby building and hide there. This time it worked!

Mark Chong
06-07-2015, 03:41 PM
I haven't killed anyone yet.

Oops, u were trying to kill me rite? Or did i get it wrong, lol

Goat
06-08-2015, 08:05 AM
"Area clear, as per usual all I can see is rubbish"
"Moving to the next area"

As I command my android to move to the next area, I felt something is wrong.Terribly wrong.Even if I was not there, I felt a strange power that radiated from the middle of the city.

All of a sudden, my monitor was locked on a black beam coming from the city.

"The heck?!"

Not only that, the android managed to hear a moving vehicle nearby.

"Oh not again...." I said to myself

This is the third time I heard a vehicle and all of them before are some jerks who beat up my android and took my supplies away.This time, Im not going to take any chances. I commanded my android to move to the nearby building and hide there. This time it worked!

Rav Ecclestone

As I try to find a safe building to hide my vehicle and my body,I see humans with guns and supplies and I don't think I can attack them with only two pistols in my hand...
I found a safe building and when I entered my vehicle in it I see a robotic like creature..Not sure if it was a cause of radiation or just a mannequin..

I think its a robot though..I think I should crash it with my vehicle or wait for it to move if it is safe or not...I am having these thoughts because of its weird blinking lights on its body..Its wrecked and its like its resting..Should I or should I not?

I stay inside my vehicle to decide..

MilkNTea
06-08-2015, 12:22 PM
Rav Ecclestone

As I try to find a safe building to hide my vehicle and my body,I see humans with guns and supplies and I don't think I can attack them with only two pistols in my hand...
I found a safe building and when I entered my vehicle in it I see a robotic like creature..Not sure if it was a cause of radiation or just a mannequin..

I think its a robot though..I think I should crash it with my vehicle or wait for it to move if it is safe or not...I am having these thoughts because of its weird blinking lights on its body..Its wrecked and its like its resting..Should I or should I not?

I stay inside my vehicle to decide..

I took a peek outside and I was shocked to see a vehicle parking in front. But there's only one person driving it. Weird, a lone wolf maybe? Though she is well equipped, I'm not sure if I can trust her. I looked closely and I realized that she looked worried. Was this her base?

I opened the door slowly and walked out nervously. I moved the microphone closer to my mouth.

"I'm not your enemy! Please.."

I put down my weapon (which is a frying pan :crazy: ) and offered some fuel.

"Can we team up?" I asked.

HerobrineFan
06-08-2015, 08:42 PM
I took a peek outside and I was shocked to see a vehicle parking in front. But there's only one person driving it. Weird, a lone wolf maybe? Though she is well equipped, I'm not sure if I can trust her. I looked closely and I realized that she looked worried. Was this her base?

I opened the door slowly and walked out nervously. I moved the microphone closer to my mouth.

"you!" I shout, I grab my knife and aim it at Milk, "who are you?" I say. I grab my pistol and And aim it at goat.

Goat
06-09-2015, 05:41 AM

My heart is beating fast knowing this robot can talk,My eyes are opened widely.

''How can you talk!? Are you affected by the radiation of the nuclear?!'' I ask the robot.

''And tell me..How many days have you been walking in this radiated streets?'' I added.

- - - Updated - - -

"you!" I shout, I grab my knife and aim it at Milk, "who are you?" I say. I grab my pistol and And aim it at goat.

I ignore the stranger and stare at the robot.

I am asking a lot of questions inside myself...But I realized that the robot is in danger by the stranger[Woah rhyming]

''I am Rav,I am trying to survive hard.Please release the robot.''

I am not sure if that question was for me since I am confused.