PDA

View Full Version : Runescape 3.

Jack Bowe
06-06-2015, 09:03 PM
Hi, all!

I used to play Runescape as a kid, around 8 years old, but now that's known as OSRS (Old School Runescape) and there is EOC (Evolution of Combat) in a new, improved Runescape 3, and I've been playing on a new account for around 2 months, and I'm lovin' it!

I'm wondering if any of y'all currently play, or would be interested in playing - gaming is always more fun than friends - I am predominantly looking for members, as to access most of my bank, quests and skilling I need to be on a members world. :)

Little info on my new account below!

Combat Level - 79 (will hit 80 today).
Total skill level - 1323 (+).
Combat type - Melee - Attack level 63 with a Defence level of 60.
Melee style - Slash, using a Dragon Scimitar and an Off-Hand Dragon Scimitar, sometimes I use an Anti-Dragon Shield to gain Dragon Bones for Prayer XP.
Faction - Armadyl, previously Zamorak.

Jack Bowe
06-06-2015, 10:12 PM
Isnt like level 80 the highest? ._.

Not even close. The max is currently 138 I believe, and it's not one level up of attack is a combat level, my account is probably just above average at this point - I will be grinding a bit soon. I'm pretty far in for my play time, though. :p

Tehepic333
06-06-2015, 11:04 PM
I used to play a lil bit of runescape a few years back, I might just take a look into this when I can get on my laptop.

Jack Bowe
06-06-2015, 11:23 PM
I used to play a lil bit of runescape a few years back, I might just take a look into this when I can get on my laptop.

Yeah - I got back into it originally for the nostalgia and now I'm hooked again on a new account. :p

Elusive
06-06-2015, 11:50 PM
Jack we're in the same level range, i have dragon items too but no membership :3 I'd love to see you in a different game perspective. I dunno if you know who i am, or if you remember Tifa. What's your username?

Isnt like level 80 the highest? ._.

Are you talking about Guild Wars 2!

CheeseBox
06-07-2015, 03:04 AM
Dude I used to play runescape
I miss that game
But I have moved on! (And the fact that it costs money for membership)

I used to be a player mod till I became inactive

Jack Bowe
06-07-2015, 05:19 AM
Jack we're in the same level range, i have dragon items too but no membership :3 I'd love to see you in a different game perspective. I dunno if you know who i am, or if you remember Tifa. What's your username?

Are you talking about Guild Wars 2!

I remember Tifa. My username is Jack Bowe, I'm normally in world 23, but it's a members world, so just add me and message me. :p

GummiBear64
06-07-2015, 05:31 AM
It sounds like Neverwinter to me.

GummiBear64
06-07-2015, 07:44 AM
I tried Neverwinter on Xbox one. Looked like crud and played like crud. You can't sprint? /fp

But you can.
Hold down Left Stick (I think it depends on your character).