PDA

View Full Version : 2,000 posts.

Tempting
06-07-2015, 01:57 PM
Have I seriously only been here 67 days... it kind of feels like I joined today. Anyway yeah, I have fun here, so I give you this almost completely unrelated quote:

(Note slight drama below, maybe not)

MacR
06-07-2015, 01:59 PM
Wow! 2,000 posts in 67 days? I doubt that I can do that too. :eek:

Tempting
06-07-2015, 02:01 PM
Wow! 2,000 posts in 67 days? I doubt that I can do that too. :eek:

I wouldn't suggest it, I just like the forums. I browse 2 sub-forums and log on twice a day. It's actually force of habit now, like how ever since I used my bow staff, that I now spin objects like it (Pencils, lacrosse sticks, etc.)

MacR
06-07-2015, 02:04 PM
I wouldn't suggest it, I just like the forums. I browse 2 sub-forums and log on twice a day. It's actually force of habit now, like how ever since I used my bow staff, that I now spin objects like it (Pencils, lacrosse sticks, etc.)

Even if I wanted to, I can't because my playtime is not as long as yours, I bet.

Tempting
06-07-2015, 02:05 PM
Even if I wanted to, I can't because my playtime is not as long as yours, I bet.

Well, I finish most of my homework in school, and I have a chromebook right now. During summer, i'll have all day, but no chromebook, so the case might change. I actually use the forums almost 2 times as much from the game, possibly because I just conduct research on the game usually. I like the forums because there are some nice people here, and it's actually more fun than the game itself currently.

About that time to do stuff... yeah, most likely. I'm still in 7th grade.

REGISORD
06-07-2015, 05:57 PM
Have I seriously only been here 67 days... it kind of feels like I joined today. Anyway yeah, I have fun here, so I give you this almost completely unrelated quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I ACHIEVED 2k POSTS BEFORE YOU DID

GTLighty
06-07-2015, 06:08 PM

whooooaa. I've joined last year and I'm just reaching 1k!
Nice m8.

darksnake99
06-07-2015, 06:38 PM
http://youtu.be/-NuONuafxwk

Comment
06-07-2015, 07:04 PM
More people are earlier than him (like me and pogi) and yet we aren't that close to 2,000 posts [Pogi is].

But you said that you log in twice, if your active on the forums a lot and you post ALOT of posts, that's called spamming. I've seen your posts and none of them is nearly what they are talking about.

raqk
06-07-2015, 08:42 PM
how is that even possible Oo Ive been on here forums for 2+ years and I just got 2k this year...

Thechairman
06-07-2015, 08:46 PM
I have so little posts. But i only post when i have to assist others. I don't get into drama. I just help

-Thechairman

Tempting
06-07-2015, 11:33 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I ACHIEVED 2k POSTS BEFORE YOU DID
It's not a contest.. calm down..

More people are earlier than him (like me and pogi) and yet we aren't that close to 2,000 posts [Pogi is].

But you said that you log in twice, if your active on the forums a lot and you post ALOT of posts, that's called spamming. I've seen your posts and none of them is nearly what they are talking about.
Almost nobody knows the exact definition of spamming. If the posts have good content, and are helpful, or funny in any way that that doesn't annoy people, it's not 'spamming'.

how is that even possible Oo Ive been on here forums for 2+ years and I just got 2k this year...
Believe the impossible to make things possible. If you're committed to something, it pays off, though I wouldn't call a pointless number 'a reward'.

I have so little posts. But i only post when i have to assist others. I don't get into drama. I just help

-Thechairman
Usually when I get into drama, I look at the posts and state my opinion, without trying to further increase the drama. It's a good way to contribute in those posts without causing trouble. If you're already posting to help others, it means you're doing the right thing. Most of my posts are for that purpose.

SCOOBYDOOFAN
06-08-2015, 12:19 AM
Tempting please be careful. You are playing a risky game by posting that much in barely anytime. Your max posts should be 20.0 or less, at this moment you are over that number and are at 29.89. I have been here 9 months now and only have a few hundred over 1000, that is a good amount. At one point hen I was new to forums, I overly posted as you are doing now. I was on 2 times a day posting every moment I had the chance to. But then I realized I was passing people, forumers were telling me I was posting to fast. I took their advice because I was not going to risk being banned and only posted a few times a day (3-5 threads). I layed off and slowed down for a quite a few months until I was able to get back on track. Tempting you are overly posting to boost your count, post what is essential not what is wanted. I suggest taking a break for a while and thinking about what can be done to not overly post.

Tempting
06-08-2015, 12:29 PM
Tempting please be careful. You are playing a risky game by posting that much in barely anytime. Your max posts should be 20.0 or less, at this moment you are over that number and are at 29.89. I have been here 9 months now and only have a few hundred over 1000, that is a good amount. At one point hen I was new to forums, I overly posted as you are doing now. I was on 2 times a day posting every moment I had the chance to. But then I realized I was passing people, forumers were telling me I was posting to fast. I took their advice because I was not going to risk being banned and only posted a few times a day (3-5 threads). I layed off and slowed down for a quite a few months until I was able to get back on track. Tempting you are overly posting to boost your count, post what is essential not what is wanted. I suggest taking a break for a while and thinking about what can be done to not overly post.

I don't post every moment I can. I don't care much about my post count, but it seems others do. If people don't want me bothering them with a pointless number, they should say so. My true goal here isn't to boost up some random number.

Hans
06-08-2015, 12:38 PM
Ayeeeee. Hacktivate, take this as your role-model. Even if many does not accept him, at least some does. He does his will for himself, at the same time carrying the wills of others by helping them. He accepts different, even if others doesn't.

GTLighty
06-08-2015, 12:41 PM
http://youtu.be/-NuONuafxwk

That video is wow.

Tempting
06-08-2015, 02:15 PM
Ayeeeee. Hacktivate, take this as your role-model. Even if many does not accept him, at least some does. He does his will for himself, at the same time carrying the wills of others by helping them. He accepts different, even if others doesn't.

I'm not really a role model, I'm just a normal person. Fake people have an image to keep up, real people just don't care. If people dislike me, so be it, it's not like a few people covers the 7.3 billion people in the 'I might or might not dislike you' section. The forums is like the game itself to me, where I think of the forums as the game, and the game as the forums, which is the other way around for other people. I just happen to like the forums a lot, because it's more fun, and because it's a good way for me to relax while listening to some tunes. The point of the forums is to post and help people and have fun, so that's exactly what I'm doing. I just wish people would notice that instead of giving pointless excuses like me 'spamming the forums' or 'farming post counts'. Life isn't just numbers.

(I'm not bothered, I'm just stating my mind)

BLYoshi
06-08-2015, 02:50 PM
As long as his posts aren't spam or meaningless words, I don't see a problem.

Congrats.

Dexter
06-08-2015, 02:55 PM
Cool! (Challenge accepted)

Indicative
06-08-2015, 02:58 PM
29.71 posts per day. Wow. :ninja: