PDA

View Full Version : REALITY versus ME

Hacktivate
06-08-2015, 11:47 AM
This is not meant to start a melodrama, I just want to say what I want to. THIS IS NOT TO SEEK ATTENTION :)

At the very end of my summer vacation, I realized that reality of myself is against my mind and what it thinks. Every time I want to post something, help someone out or even sort things out in this forums or in game, I feel really afraid of posting my opinions and what I want to say. I feel like when others see my post, maybe they will get mad and misunderstood what I want to say. Anyone wanna post some suggestions and opinions about me? I want myself to be CONFIDENT and FREE to be able to help others. Please, I am really afraid of being misunderstood...

Hacktivate
06-08-2015, 12:05 PM
Anyone please help me?

SnowKuro
06-08-2015, 12:06 PM
Feel dat bro

Jus t be your self

Hacktivate
06-08-2015, 12:07 PM
Feel dat bro

Jus t be your self

But I am really AFRAID of others. I always think that whenever I do a post, there is always someone to think the WRONG SIDE of it and it makes me feel bad.

26FtW26
06-08-2015, 12:09 PM
Just be your self

That is the worst piece of crap advice anyone could give.

Hans
06-08-2015, 12:10 PM
Probably just like me, but the opposite of what you think. I'm half-afraid of people, and the remaining hatred against them. Well, who wouldn't get scared though? If you try to help, they start screaming out "mini-mod".

PS: The best solution to this is start typing really big blocks of text, correct grammar and good english. Typical RTsoft community people would say "Yeah, I agree! Hoora hoora!"

Hacktivate
06-08-2015, 12:12 PM
Probably just like me, but the opposite of what you think. I'm half-afraid of people, and the remaining hatred against them. Well, who wouldn't get scared though? If you try to help, they start screaming out "mini-mod".

PS: The best solution to this is start typing really big blocks of text, correct grammar and good english. Typical RTsoft community people would say "Yeah, I agree! Hoora hoora!"

Absolutely what I want to say.. I am just AFRAID.

Hans
06-08-2015, 12:14 PM
Absolutely what I want to say.. I am just AFRAID.

LOL. Familiarize yourself with people here, mentally conduct experiments on them. Start acting different. If they can't accept different, they're pathetic. Mkay?

Hacktivate
06-08-2015, 12:18 PM
LOL. Familiarize yourself with people here, mentally conduct experiments on them. Start acting different. If they can't accept different, they're pathetic. Mkay?

As others say, you can't please everybody, everytime, there will always be someone who is against what ever you do.

I don't want to act different, it makes me feel uncomfortable. Plus, I don't want to consider others arround me as pathetic. I wanna be myself but I need advice to be CONFIDENT of what I will say and how will others see it. Anyways, thanks for that wonderful advice.

Hans
06-08-2015, 12:29 PM
I don't want to act different, it makes me feel uncomfortable. Plus, I don't want to consider others arround me as pathetic. I wanna be myself but I need advice to be CONFIDENT of what I will say and how will others see it. Anyways, thanks for that wonderful advice.

If you don't want to act different, then how do you expect you can be free from obscurity? How can you truly express yourself? Do you expect people to understand you? I've given up looking for people to understand me, I only believe that the only one that can understand me (besides me) is God. You're contradicting your own thread if you don't want to be different.

Would you want fear to get the best of you? Do you want that? It's a wall that's blocking you to express yourself truly in heart of what you desire to do to people. I"m not saying that you should see people around you as pathetic. I'm saying they're pathetic for not accepting someone. If you want to not see them as I see them, fine. I'll accept that, because it's you who was your will. Not me.

Tempting
06-08-2015, 12:31 PM
Ehh.. you should post your opinions in a nice way. That's what I always try to do.

Hans
06-08-2015, 12:32 PM
As others say, you can't please everybody, everytime, there will always be someone who is against what ever you do.

Even so, from what you do, there is always someone agreeing with you. You're not alone in your personality, some thinks the same, some does not. Even if you're different, you may not please them, but you will please others. It is your basis of what logical and rational is. It is your will, your life, your experience, and your mind.

PS: The only one that I see closest to understand me (even not truly), is the guy who posted above.

Hacktivate
06-08-2015, 12:34 PM
If you don't want to act different, then how do you expect you can be free from obscurity? How can you truly express yourself? Do you expect people to understand you? I've given up looking for people to understand me, I only believe that the only one that can understand me (besides me) is God. You're contradicting your own thread if you don't want to be different.

Would you want fear to get the best of you? Do you want that? It's a wall that's blocking you to express yourself truly in heart of what you desire to do to people. I"m not saying that you should see people around you as pathetic. I'm saying they're pathetic for not accepting someone. If you want to not see them as I see them, fine. I'll accept that, because it's you who was your will. Not me.

Aw, that shoot me directly to my heart. I feel what you want to say, let's change for the BETTER! Aye sir, thanks for that heart-melting advice ;-;

Even so, from what you do, there is always someone agreeing with you. You're not alone in your personality, some thinks the same, some does not. Even if you're different, you may not please them, but you will please others. It is your basis of what logical and rational is. It is your will, your life, your experience, and your mind.

PS: The only one that I see closest to understand me even not truly, is the guy who posted above.

Thanks man!

Hans
06-08-2015, 12:35 PM
Aw, that shoot me directly to my heart. I feel what you want to say, let's change for the BETTER! Aye sir, thanks for that heart-melting advice ;-;

Thanks man!

Even though you unfriended me 3 times already, no probs. ;~;

Hacktivate
06-08-2015, 12:37 PM
Even though you unfriended me 3 times already, no probs. ;~;

First reason, NEVER RESPONDS.
Second reason, THINKS I AM A BEGGAR.
Third reason, PERSONAL, huehue.

C'mon, let's be friends again!

Hans
06-08-2015, 12:41 PM
First reason, NEVER RESPONDS.
Second reason, THINKS I AM A BEGGAR.
Third reason, PERSONAL, huehue.

C'mon, let's be friends again!

1. I'm busy eating everytime you come (almost all my friends)
2. Well, yeah. My cousin thinks you're a beggar, but I'm used to that now. Almost all my friends that sees something I don't use asks for it. Of course, I give them if I really have no use for that.
3. I have nothing against you.

I can't play right now. Maybe later, I'll shoot a PM to you in-game.

Hacktivate
06-08-2015, 12:43 PM
1. I'm busy eating everytime you come (almost all my friends)
2. Well, yeah. My cousin thinks you're a beggar, but I'm used to that now. Almost all my friends that sees something I don't use asks for it. Of course, I give them if I really have no use for that.
3. I have nothing against you.

I can't play right now. Maybe later, I'll shoot a PM to you in-game.

Aye, now I understand!