PDA

View Full Version : I don't feel comfortable in the forums anymore

ParkourDevil
06-09-2015, 06:47 PM
Ever since of that stupid thread of Jake's, i've not felt comfortable in the forums. It just shows how corrupt this community is. I've even considered quitting a few times

ayylmao
06-09-2015, 06:48 PM
you just have to let it go, sometimes it is better to ignore rather wanting something to go away

ParkourDevil
06-09-2015, 06:50 PM
you just have to let it go, sometimes it is better to ignore rather wanting something to go away

It's not too fun to see your own friends bashing eachother, isn't it?

ayylmao
06-09-2015, 06:51 PM

why would someone be my friend if they are bashing eachother?

Hans
06-09-2015, 06:54 PM
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ayylmao
06-09-2015, 06:54 PM
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what do you want?

Hans
06-09-2015, 07:06 PM
what do you want?

I want change.

Applez
06-09-2015, 08:40 PM
"Jack"

It's Jake.

TheRealThatGuy
06-09-2015, 09:38 PM
What was in jake or jack's thread? :scratch:

King902
06-09-2015, 09:49 PM
Ever since of that stupid thread of Jack's, i've not felt comfortable in the forums. It just shows how corrupt this community is. I've even considered quitting a few times

Quite ironic. You are going around saying stuff like "Growtopia is going to end" or "Seduce me". Remember that YOU are also a part of this so called "corrupt community". Don't blame Jake for anything, he simply shared his thoughts, and if you want to quit, go right ahead, it won't change anything.

Biasbas
06-09-2015, 09:51 PM
Don't feel depressed, I too am depressed for a reason. But, the action you said was not a good excuse to quit the forums. Don't feel uncomfortable, we are here for you 24/7. So don't feel like your all alone, we are in this together.

craft3d
06-09-2015, 10:07 PM
Ever since of that stupid thread of Jack's, i've not felt comfortable in the forums. It just shows how corrupt this community is. I've even considered quitting a few times

Trust me, this community has turned on itself a few times, but we make up.

But, it isn't fun watching it get deeper and deeper until it gets so bad mods are getting depressed and a dev has to close it.

Spirituality.GT
06-09-2015, 10:11 PM
Why Don't You Try And Fight Back? Fight For What You Believe, Will You?
It's Corrupted? Break The Curse and Make a Change!
I'll Be Waiting Till You Decide To Fight For Your Ideals.

Biasbas
06-09-2015, 10:13 PM
Why Don't You Try And Fight Back? Fight For What You Believe, Will You?
It's Corrupted? Break The Curse and Make a Change!
I'll Be Waiting Till You Decide To Fight For Your Ideals.Violence does not solve anything, even cyber-violence. It's illegal in my point of view and so should yours. Don't use ' Fight Back '. Instead, you should encourage him to ignore that person, if you fight for you belief, then that is fine by me and my point of view.

Spirituality.GT
06-09-2015, 10:25 PM
You Think I'm Gonna Actually Be Like "Oh, Okay, I'll Do That"
I'm Not Giving Up.. I'll Not Stop Till I Die..
Think Of Me As Irrational But I'll Make It Change.. No Matter The Costs.
I'm Tired Of Ignoring And Waiting.. Okay?..
I'll Just Fight Till My Dream Comes True.

Believe Me When I Tell You, Since The First Time I Came In To Now.. No One Stood Up.. Everyone Complained And Only Stood There Waiting For a Change Without Actually Doing Any Change.

Science dog
06-09-2015, 10:33 PM

Yeah to be honest it's like no one even cares anymore.....

26FtW26
06-10-2015, 12:12 AM

Mate, it's a bloody war out there. I got wounded pretty badly by someone who doesn't understand jokes and I had to retreat to the Tavern for medical attention.

ParkourDevil
06-10-2015, 12:36 AM
Quite ironic. You are going around saying stuff like "Growtopia is going to end" or "Seduce me". Remember that YOU are also a part of this so called "corrupt community". Don't blame Jake for anything, he simply shared his thoughts, and if you want to quit, go right ahead, it won't change anything.

They were jokes. Expect that Growtopia is going to end thingy,
The thing why i'm depressed about it is that my friends bash eachother in that thread, it's not fun to see.
And i'm not blaming anyone. Read the whole thread before you reply, i've made that mistake many times too

peck
06-10-2015, 01:08 AM
People stealing items in a MMO? Wow this community is so corrupt how could anyone possibly live while knowing they can get virtually scammed by giving people items! The horror! Someone will love to tell me "When I started growblocks back in 1986 nobody ever scammed me! It was all peaceful!" and never think about how silly that sounds.

ParkourDevil
06-10-2015, 06:57 PM
People stealing items in a MMO? Wow this community is so corrupt how could anyone possibly live while knowing they can get virtually scammed by giving people items! The horror! Someone will love to tell me "When I started growblocks back in 1986 nobody ever scammed me! It was all peaceful!" and never think about how silly that sounds.

By corrupt i meant this Forum community
Besides, it's not just scamming that makes Growtopia community corrupted.

King902
06-10-2015, 07:16 PM
They were jokes. Expect that Growtopia is going to end thingy,
The thing why i'm depressed about it is that my friends bash eachother in that thread, it's not fun to see.
And i'm not blaming anyone. Read the whole thread before you reply, i've made that mistake many times too

I did read the thread and there is no misunderstanding. You said it makes you want to quit, so I simply encourage you to follow through. You call the forum community corrupt, yet you are a part of it, and in my opinion, you post some threads that have whatsoever no meaning. It doesn't matter if something is a joke or not, you still did it.

Conan
06-10-2015, 07:19 PM
You guys are depressed? Go see a psychologist :scratch:

Tempting
06-10-2015, 07:27 PM
Words are stronger than actions. This would be a good example. All we can do is see how the drama plays out. One thing is for sure, the community is always dropping, never getting better. I don't mind though. It just means that we have to press on.

Hans
06-10-2015, 07:51 PM
All I can see in this community is bad change, not a good one. Even life's like this, and many, many, many other things. Change is a good thing, but too much bad changes is outrageous and irrational in several possible ways. (Which is now rational through things I see and hear :rolleyes:)

Words can kill you. Not physically, but mentally and will damage your will. PD, those words weren't directed to you. It is uncomfortable, I know that. (I think almost everybody does) but, would you really rather leave your friends? Be the jolly, trolling ParkourDevil (almost) everybody knows.

ParkourDevil
06-10-2015, 09:11 PM
All I can see in this community is bad change, not a good one. Even life's like this, and many, many, many other things. Change is a good thing, but too much bad changes is outrageous and irrational in several possible ways. (Which is now rational through things I see and hear :rolleyes:)

Words can kill you. Not physically, but mentally and will damage your will. PD, those words weren't directed to you. It is uncomfortable, I know that. (I think almost everybody does) but, would you really rather leave your friends? Be the jolly, trolling ParkourDevil (almost) everybody knows.

Trolling got me banned in Growtopia :P

Hans
06-10-2015, 10:23 PM

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~

Applez
06-10-2015, 10:27 PM

What did you do?... :scratch:

lukj2001
06-10-2015, 10:53 PM
You Think I'm Gonna Actually Be Like "Oh, Okay, I'll Do That"
I'm Not Giving Up.. I'll Not Stop Till I Die..
Think Of Me As Irrational But I'll Make It Change.. No Matter The Costs.
I'm Tired Of Ignoring And Waiting.. Okay?..
I'll Just Fight Till My Dream Comes True.

Believe Me When I Tell You, Since The First Time I Came In To Now.. No One Stood Up.. Everyone Complained And Only Stood There Waiting For a Change Without Actually Doing Any Change.

How naive can you be

ParkourDevil
06-10-2015, 11:08 PM
What did you do?... :scratch:

Did you visit LOVEDATING while i was there?

Applez
06-10-2015, 11:56 PM
Did you visit LOVEDATING while i was there?

No. 10 chars can eat a banana

ParkourDevil
06-11-2015, 12:00 AM
No. 10 chars can eat a banana

Lenny Centipede

╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝