PDA

View Full Version : Please help PC problems.

FrostxMC =^.^=
06-11-2015, 09:50 AM
Yohoo everyone!~ Frosty here and there's something wrong with my PC. I was starting a match in League Of Legends and my ping was normal. It suddenly bumped up to 999 so I disconnected and reconnected from my internet. After doing that nothing started to open. I restarted my PC 5 times yet nothing opens. Nothing but... Internet Explorer... Anyways google chrome, league of legends and steam don't work! I tried to open Growtopia and it worked but it says there's a new update. V1.9. I don't know if it's a real new update. Anyways I can't even update it. I turned off my anti-virus (Kaspersky) and nothing happened. I even scanned and nothing worked. When it says Google Chrome has stopped working and when I click on one of the problems... The problem is APPCRASH. I don't know how to fix it so please help me.

iToaster
06-11-2015, 10:56 AM
It happens when someone Play on Eu West And Eu Nordic and East Only NA Works

FrostxMC =^.^=
06-11-2015, 01:53 PM

So now I can't open anything because I played on EU West?

Conan
06-11-2015, 01:55 PM
What type of connection do you use to your router? Wifi or Ethernet?

And what type of internet connection? ADSL, WiMAX. LTE, Mobile, Fiber, Etc. do you use?

FrostxMC =^.^=
06-11-2015, 02:07 PM
What type of connection do you use to your router? Wifi or Ethernet?

And what type of internet connection? ADSL, WiMAX. LTE, Mobile, Fiber, Etc. do you use?

I use Wifi. I don't understand what you mean by internet so let me just say this. It's Wireless internet connect from Etisalat.

FrostxMC =^.^=
06-11-2015, 03:31 PM
andff private messaged me to delete system32... I think he deserves a ban...

ParkourDevil
06-11-2015, 04:15 PM
If you're having problems with your PC remember to email support@growtopiagame.com
(yes i copypasted the joke)

Hans
06-11-2015, 04:21 PM

I play at Eu Nordic. Nothing happend like this, so far. (Ping is stable at 160-200 =P)

FrostxMC =^.^=
06-11-2015, 04:43 PM
http://www.ehow.com/how_6148929_remove-system32-virus.html

Can someone please ban him? Btw don't press that link.

JClauson32
06-11-2015, 09:11 PM
i dont know

LolDawn
06-11-2015, 09:36 PM
Yohoo everyone!~ Frosty here and there's something wrong with my PC. I was starting a match in League Of Legends and my ping was normal. It suddenly bumped up to 999 so I disconnected and reconnected from my internet. After doing that nothing started to open. I restarted my PC 5 times yet nothing opens. Nothing but... Internet Explorer... Anyways google chrome, league of legends and steam don't work! I tried to open Growtopia and it worked but it says there's a new update. V1.9. I don't know if it's a real new update. Anyways I can't even update it. I turned off my anti-virus (Kaspersky) and nothing happened. I even scanned and nothing worked. When it says Google Chrome has stopped working and when I click on one of the problems... The problem is APPCRASH. I don't know how to fix it so please help me.

How can you scan when your AV is off?