PDA

View Full Version : Funny/ Weird moments

CoryT
06-11-2015, 05:43 PM
Post your funny/Weird moments here

FWM#1

I was sorting out some manga books in the IMC (Instructing media center) and I asked the teacher if she needs help with sorting some books, she said yeah. So
I chose to do Manga, Fiction, and Non-Fiction. I finnished the (Non) fiction and went to the Manga. 18 out of 42 books were sticky!. I soaked my hand in hand sanitizer and left...

FWM#2

I was playing with my cat and he meowed. so I hissed at him. He hissed back and pawed at my face. I had sneezed and Jordan scrambled. About 10 minutes, he waddled back and started purring, so my dumb self grabbed the cat and used him as a pillow. he sneezed and I got up and ran, thinking there was a ghost or something...(Yes its 11 pm

FWM#3
I was playing sonic CD REALLY LOUD TO ANNOY HER...
So I got to This zone and it sounded like the background music was cursing at me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_TcDzS7ZwU
Around 1:40... so yeah

Tempting
06-11-2015, 06:58 PM
Your school has manga books? I NEED TO GO TO YOUR SCHOOL NOW.. I'll get my bags packed now.

CoryT
06-11-2015, 07:00 PM
Your school has manga books? I NEED TO GO TO YOUR SCHOOL NOW.. I'll get my bags packed now.

...why were the books sticky though?

PolarisHD
06-11-2015, 07:04 PM
...why were the books sticky though?

You know that white thing and is sticky? It sometimes has a bad smell.

I'm talking about glues.

CoryT
06-11-2015, 07:05 PM

I'm talking about glues.

Oh true....

Hans
06-11-2015, 08:15 PM
From those 18 books, what were the contents? You know, maybe someone did some stuff, mkay?

CoryT
06-11-2015, 08:16 PM
From those 18 books, what were the contents? You know, maybe someone did some stuff, mkay?

the contents were pretty Lucid... Love Hina and Bleach

Hans
06-11-2015, 08:17 PM
Btw. First time I heard that school libraries held manga.

CoryT
06-11-2015, 08:17 PM
Btw. First time I heard that school libraries held manga.

Ikr, high school is wierd

Cloverlord
06-11-2015, 08:35 PM
Weird moment: Dreaming about running away from rats because they were ordered to kidnap you. While running from the rats you head into the forest while running from them, and you find a slingshot that (of course) leads to your house, you run to your brother and say "RATS! RUN!"and then the rats appear and they try to eat your toes so you pick them up and throw them outside, they keep coming in so you and your brother both grab two rats and run to the neighbors house and sneak them into their open window, closing the window before you leave..

You know what? Just ignore this post, it's really, really, REALLY weird.

All the best from the completely terrified, Cloverlord.

P.S. I wonder if this is what I get from having so many rats as pets.. now i'm questioning my theory of rats being nice.

CoryT
06-11-2015, 09:21 PM
Weird moment: Dreaming about running away from rats because they were ordered to kidnap you. While running from the rats you head into the forest while running from them, and you find a slingshot that (of course) leads to your house, you run to your brother and say "RATS! RUN!"and then the rats appear and they try to eat your toes so you pick them up and throw them outside, they keep coming in so you and your brother both grab two rats and run to the neighbors house and sneak them into their open window, closing the window before you leave..

You know what? Just ignore this post, it's really, really, REALLY weird.

All the best from the completely terrified, Cloverlord.

P.S. I wonder if this is what I get from having so many rats as pets.. now i'm questioning my theory of rats being nice.
I like rats... they're pretty smart

LolDawn
06-11-2015, 09:47 PM
LOL OK SO THISs One TImE I WSA WATCHING peppa pig

CoryT
06-11-2015, 10:39 PM
LOL OK SO THISs One TImE I WSA WATCHING peppa pig

OK
OK
OK STOP THERE!

I THINK WE HEARD ENOUGH!

Mossey822
06-11-2015, 11:03 PM

I'm talking about glues.

At first I had no idea what you were talking about. I had to re-read it like 3 times and still didn't know...Then I saw the glue part...Facepalm

(And before you ask, yes I do know what glue is) :sweatdrop:

CoryT
06-11-2015, 11:05 PM
At first I had no idea what you were talking about. I had to re-read it like 3 times and still didn't know...Then I saw the glue part...Facepalm

You know what glue is?:crazy:

PolarisHD
06-11-2015, 11:15 PM

Protect your innocence while you still can.

Applez
06-11-2015, 11:22 PM

Well sweetie, there is something I need to tell you...

CoryT
06-12-2015, 04:06 AM
bump:rolleyes:

CoryT
06-15-2015, 04:00 AM
Sonic CD got me in trouble again:panic:

BlaZinG
06-15-2015, 04:10 AM

Mine has a lot lol.