PDA

View Full Version : If there are any techie's here, please read if you have time.

Hens
06-13-2015, 01:33 AM
So after Google Chrome broke my stick of patience, I really need help.

When I attempt to go to my mail using Google Chrome, it says this, "We are sorry, but you do not have access to Email. Please contact your domain administrator for access."

How would I be able to fix that? Thanks if you reply. Cheers!

PolarisHD
06-13-2015, 01:41 AM
contact your domain administrator for access

Hens
06-13-2015, 01:47 AM
contact your domain administrator for access

Yes, I should have stated that I don't know the identity of my domain administrator. ;-;

peck
06-13-2015, 01:48 AM
So after Google Chrome broke my stick of patience, I really need help.

When I attempt to go to my mail using Google Chrome, it says this, "We are sorry, but you do not have access to Email. Please contact your domain administrator for access."

How would I be able to fix that? Thanks if you reply. Cheers!

1. You are signed into some sort of work/school email
2. You have parental control
3. Virus locked you out.

Uninstall chrome entirely, check appdata and user locations for left behind folders and delete them. Also scan your pc with https://www.malwarebytes.org, a free anti malware.

Hens
06-13-2015, 01:50 AM
1. You are signed into some sort of work/school email
2. You have parental control
3. Virus locked you out.

Uninstall chrome entirely, check appdata and user locations for left behind folders and delete them. Also scan your pc with https://www.malwarebytes.org, a free anti malware.

Yes, I am using my school account is check if my ignorant teacher has put in my grades for my report card. It worked fine the day before this obscure warning came up.

Zfert
06-13-2015, 02:00 AM
Yes, I am using my school account is check if my ignorant teacher has put in my grades for my report card. It worked fine the day before this obscure warning came up.

Log out of your school email, then log into your personal email. Had the same problem a few days ago

peck
06-13-2015, 02:01 AM
Log out of your school email, then log into your personal email. Had the same problem a few days ago

+should work

Hens
06-13-2015, 02:08 AM

Thanks for the help but the problem is that I want to see my school inbox.

Zfert
06-13-2015, 02:22 AM
Thanks for the help but the problem is that I want to see my school inbox.

oh. then log out of your personal and log into school? :X

Hens
06-13-2015, 02:31 AM

But once I log into my school account, it tells me I don't have access to Email.

Zfert
06-13-2015, 02:45 AM
But once I log into my school account, it tells me I don't have access to Email.

I got nothing. Id send you school an email.

Hens
06-13-2015, 03:05 AM
I got nothing. Id send you school an email.

Well not going to do that. Thanks for your help mister space robot.

Don't rust if you know what I mean.

peck
06-13-2015, 05:25 AM

You probably won't be able to if your school year is over.

Hens
06-13-2015, 05:34 AM
You probably won't be able to if your school year is over.

Oh I see. Thank you for your help as well as Zfert if he's reading this. Cheers.

~Rapidfire~
06-13-2015, 05:43 AM

lol zfart and his logic