PDA

View Full Version : 'One man army' examples? Win 5 wls!

Elusive
06-13-2015, 10:57 AM
I know one that is Growtopia related and you all should know it, if not then i don't know what else to think of this community anymore....
Guess it right and you win 5 wls. (all i have in my pocket)

- - - Updated - - -

This will end tmrw at 10pm pst.
----
If no one guesses it correct then i'll do a raffle at the end of this. Final date of entry still ends tmrw same time, drawing will be held the same day too. To participate, just post here to keep up with this thread because i'll be saying the answer to my question on this on the same day.

Hints will be given out soon....

MBG090
06-13-2015, 11:05 AM
I know one that is Growtopia related and you all should know it, if not then i don't know what else to think of this community anymore....
Guess it right and you win 5 wls. (all i have in my pocket)

- - - Updated - - -

This will end tmrw at 10pm pst.
Pls gramar tech

Elusive
06-13-2015, 11:17 AM
Pls gramar tech

Nothing wrong with the grammar here, you just don't know what the term "One Man Army'' means.

If you've ever seen any of the Rambo movies you'll know what it means, if you don't know, then try searching it up on google.

Elusive
06-13-2015, 11:28 AM
Hint #1:

-Growtopia Related

SixFace
06-13-2015, 11:38 AM
A "One Man Army" story yesterday...

The Water Templars won the Practice Match hosted by iExa(aka Indicative) thanks to Mahmoud the frog :sweatdrop:

He is the only one powerful in the Water Templars,being the one who survived the longest among them all. He was the one who scored all the 10 points for the Water Templars to win. Although,Mahmoud called me for help after he won seven times. The Water Templars who were online that time,which is me,Joshcat and someone I forgot(sorry if you are reading this) came to help.

Even all of us joined,we all died very fast and Mahmoud is still the one surviving and knocked out the rest of the Templars.

Cheers for Mahmoud :yeah: :yeah: :crazy:

^^^^^^^That is a "One Man Army" example :prophet:

If Mahmoud is reading this,say it is a praise from me :sweatdrop: :p

Mahmoud
06-13-2015, 11:59 AM
A "One Man Army" story yesterday...

The Water Templars won the Practice Match hosted by iExa(aka Indicative) thanks to Mahmoud the frog :sweatdrop:

He is the only one powerful in the Water Templars,being the one who survived the longest among them all. He was the one who scored all the 10 points for the Water Templars to win. Although,Mahmoud called me for help after he won seven times. The Water Templars who were online that time,which is me,Joshcat and someone I forgot(sorry if you are reading this) came to help.

Even all of us joined,we all died very fast and Mahmoud is still the one surviving and knocked out the rest of the Templars.

Cheers for Mahmoud :yeah: :yeah: :crazy:

^^^^^^^That is a "One Man Army" example :prophet:

If Mahmoud is reading this,say it is a praise from me :sweatdrop: :p

I said it before, you guys came and helped me, lol I was there was more rounds before I called you and I lost them but when you guys came we won.

SixFace
06-13-2015, 12:02 PM
I said it before, you guys came and helped me, lol I was there was more rounds before I called you and I lost them but when you guys came we won.
Not really,you are the one who scored all the points :D
We all just kamikaze people :crazy:

Mahmoud
06-13-2015, 12:05 PM
Not really,you are the one who scored all the points :D
We all just kamikaze people :crazy:

No without your help I wouldn't have won, it doesn't matter who scored the points what matter is which team won and we did so we won.

Elusive
06-14-2015, 06:27 AM
No one got it correct, the answer was Seth. Running this game alone with only a few exceptions with Hamumu to help with graphic designs but of course without Hamumu he wouldn't have gone anywhere with this game.

With only 3 entries, each person had a 33% chance of winning, so without further ado....

The winner of the 5 wls goes to...............
SixFace! Congratulations, i'll send you a pm on the forums and get in contact with you later today.

juragan
06-14-2015, 06:33 PM
No person first got it correct, the response had been Seth. Working this particular video game by itself together with just one or two conditions together with Hamumu to aid together with graphic patterns although obviously without having Hamumu he / she wouldn't include eliminated anyplace on this video game.

Elusive
06-26-2015, 03:53 AM
No person first got it correct, the response had been Seth. Working this particular video game by itself together with just one or two conditions together with Hamumu to aid together with graphic patterns although obviously without having Hamumu he / she wouldn't include eliminated anyplace on this video game.

What .

- - - Updated - - -

Are you the grammar tech/translator that mbg090 was asking for?

WindyLink560
06-26-2015, 03:55 AM

Change your forum name to "The Echo"