PDA

View Full Version : Quitting

Iguana
07-07-2013, 07:02 PM
I've realized in the past 5 days, Growtopia took up my whole life. And destroyed my social well being. I've started to workout again, hang out with friends, go to parties and it's all been great. I just can't play anymore. My time has come if you could say it. The game just, isn't as fun as it was. Too much drama and griefers and problems that only mods/devs could fix. I'd like to thank the moderators and developers for all they've done. They are the backbone to the game. If they weren't here. Well their would be nothing actually. But another note that's come up is the Forum Moderators thing, I think Seth's forgotten about it. But If there was one, I'd vote Greenswe. He's just a great guy all around and helps out everywhere and evertime he can. I will do probably one of the biggest giveaways every. Assuming that because I have alot of noobish items from my store. I'll make another thread for details on that. But all around you guys are a great community on the forums. Even though there's a lot of drama. We work together as one. I have nothing else to say but, #NIGUANAFORGOD.

Extra: I'll give honest opinions to whoever says they want one in the comment section and it'll be listed here.

Honest Opinions:
TheDoctor: You're pretty nice I only met you like once ingame, but you're trusted in my opinion.
JackBowe: You're nice and considerate but I think you took 4 wls from me because you did the Buywls world and nothing ever happened there! :whistling:
NIRVANADEMON: I didn't really know you but you seemed nice.
Swertip: You're really funny and overall just great. Bye nerd, though I could teach you how to be cool. (Academy3d3 Refference.)
-
-
-

DevinS
07-07-2013, 07:08 PM
Bye Niguana. :(

I'm speechless that I have lost a very good friend right here and now. :(

Iguana
07-07-2013, 07:11 PM
Bye Niguana. :(

I'm speechless that I have lost a very good friend right here and now. :(

Thank you for the wand. I will be giving it away if that's alright with you? I might sell it for wls. And than give away the wls. I'm still not shure.

DevinS
07-07-2013, 07:13 PM
Thank you for the wand. I will be giving it away if that's alright with you? I might sell it for wls. And than give away the wls. I'm still not shure.

You can do what you want with the wand.

Maybe...

You can give it back so I can make another WIN A WAND contest. ONLY WHEN YOU WANT TO.

TheDoctor
07-07-2013, 07:16 PM
Bye Nigauna

Iguana
07-07-2013, 07:30 PM
Bye Nigauna

I did your honest opinion. Buy bye!

Iguana
07-07-2013, 07:52 PM
Bye Niguana. You're a great guy. I have also started to work out, go out and went to a party last night an it is great! But it's not my time yet! I guess it is yours and your opinion and nobodies to change. If you do ever come back and you have no items, gimme a call!^_^

P.S I want an honest opinion.

There you go!(:

JakeHCorwell
07-07-2013, 07:56 PM
I've only ever met you once in game (you probably don't remember me) , and you seemed like a very nice guy. Sad to see you go.:(

Swertip
07-07-2013, 07:57 PM
Good luck on life man, you will be missed, and remember to always bring berries to most of the special occasions you have on your life, cya.

-Swertip, Berry Lover

Iguana
07-07-2013, 07:59 PM
Good luck on life man, you will be missed, and remember to always bring berries to most of the special occasions you have on your life, cya.

-Swertip, Berry Lover

I'm eating bluberries and blackberries right now o.0.. Hahah but bye Swertip I'll miss you!!

Swertip
07-07-2013, 08:03 PM
I'm eating bluberries and blackberries right now o.0.. Hahah but bye Swertip I'll miss you!!

Good haha, but gimme an honest answer, and make it berry honest.

ShadowSURF3R
07-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Good luck with everything in real life. Sad to see you go!

p.s. Can I have an honest opinion.

-SS

Cade83
07-07-2013, 08:12 PM
Bye Niguana... Even though I barely knew you, we hung out a few times with YoloBen... And we were the original three members of TheGrowFilms... I hope you come back someday...

Cmhungry
07-07-2013, 10:51 PM
Ive only met u once and u dont remember me at all.. But u are very nice so i hate to see u to...:( BYE!!:rolleyes:

NIRVANADEMON
07-07-2013, 10:56 PM
I've realized in the past 5 days, Growtopia took up my whole life. And destroyed my social well being. I've started to workout again, hang out with friends, go to parties and it's all been great. I just can't play anymore. My time has come if you could say it. The game just, isn't as fun as it was. Too much drama and griefers and problems that only mods/devs could fix. I'd like to thank the moderators and developers for all they've done. They are the backbone to the game. If they weren't here. Well their would be nothing actually. But another note that's come up is the Forum Moderators thing, I think Seth's forgotten about it. But If there was one, I'd vote Greenswe. He's just a great guy all around and helps out everywhere and evertime he can. I will do probably one of the biggest giveaways every. Assuming that because I have alot of noobish items from my store. I'll make another thread for details on that. But all around you guys are a great community on the forums. Even though there's a lot of drama. We work together as one. I have nothing else to say but, #NIGUANAFORGOD.

Extra: I'll give honest opinions to whoever says they want one in the comment section and it'll be listed here.

Honest Opinions:
TheDoctor: You're pretty nice I only met you like once ingame, but you're trusted in my opinion.
JackBowe: You're nice and considerate but I think you took 4 wls from me because you did the Buywls world and nothing ever happened there! :whistling:
-
-
-
-
- i want an honest opinion Bye Niguana I Might Quit Soon Too My GT Days Will Soon Be Over

Iguana
07-07-2013, 11:47 PM
I will leave once I give away everything. I'm hosting a pinata bash at nigfarm. With two pinatas full of everything you'd ever need. And than I'm giving away random high end stuff at niguana. I'm still setting it all up and will hopefull have it done by than.

Greenswe
07-08-2013, 12:02 AM

Honest Opinions:
Swertip: You're really funny and overall just great. Bye nerd, though I could teach you how to be cool. (Academy3d3 Refference.)
-
-
-

Bye Niguana, have a great real life now. :prophet:
Thank you for your kind words about me, I mean it. I hate to see you leave...
#NIGUANAFORGOD.

By the way, you are quitting growtopia , so this should be posted here (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?38-Introductions-Farewells-Drama)
If it was tanked or you never played the games it should be here though.
~Greenswe
Edit : You are saying farewell though, and this is both about forums and growtopia, so I would still say it belongs here (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?38-Introductions-Farewells-Drama)

Iguana
07-08-2013, 12:09 AM
Bye Niguana, have a great real life now. :prophet:
Thank you for your kind words about me, I mean it. I hate to see you leave...
#NIGUANAFORGOD.

By the way, you are quitting growtopia , so this should be posted here (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?38-Introductions-Farewells-Drama)
If it was tanked or you never played the games it should be here though.
~Greenswe

It wasn't growtopia related though. It was just me saying goodbye! (: But bye!

Weedy
07-08-2013, 12:11 AM
Since no one else said it WRONG SUBFORUM!!!!!

Also I won yesterday's argument Niguana.
Also I can take care of all your items for you.....lol....jk

Greenswe
07-08-2013, 12:16 AM

I said... But you should atleast add something about the topic, as it shows respect.
~Greenswe
Edit : You should also post the link to the correct sub-forum, or else the one who did wrong wouldnt know where to post it next time aswell.

Didnt mean to make you a bit sad, this was to show what you could've done better.

Weedy
07-08-2013, 12:18 AM
I said... But you should atleast add something about the topic, as it shows respect.
~Greenswe
Edit : You should also post the link to the correct sub-forum, or else the one who did wrong wouldnt know where to post it next time aswell.

My bad:(........

CYNTHIA
07-08-2013, 12:53 AM
Awww. :c I hope you come and visit someday. Honest opinion about me? :)

l0l
07-08-2013, 01:48 AM
Bye nig:( We'be just lost another great growtopian... Thats very sad.

Btw I want a honest opinion

juniorful1000
07-08-2013, 01:58 AM
Farewell niguana. Even though I never really knew you. I'd like to wish a merry Christmas :cool: and a Happy New Year :rolleyes:

I know how you feel. My grades drastically dropped from straight A's to B-

I guess I'd like an honest opinion

The11Who
07-08-2013, 07:20 AM
Aw gee, another forumer go by...

I haven't actually had a conversation with you, and only met you once ingame at a beach, and tonnes of other forumers were there. :D

Well GL in real life! (I am starting to think to quit too, cuz well, the same reasons. :L)

DevinS
07-08-2013, 07:30 AM

Also I won yesterday's argument Niguana.
Also I can take care of all your items for you.....lol....jk

Not Wrong Sub-Forum.

WRONG FORUM.

maplepro
07-08-2013, 08:28 AM
Dd he came back? Cause i saw him online ingame a few hours ago....

Iguana
07-08-2013, 04:34 PM
Dd he came back? Cause i saw him online ingame a few hours ago....

I'm setting up for a giveaway.. It'll go like this
At 3:00 Growtopia Time I will SB saying BIGGEST GIVEAWAY IN HISTORY! IM QUITTING COME!
And about 3 more of those untill I max out at 100. It'll be held at Nigsfarm.
After the 2 Pinatas are smashed, I'll tell everyone to go to the world Niguana. Considering that a couple people wont I'll SB some more. When it goes at 100. I'll release. It's set up like a shop. But all the doors are open! It's a garunteed atleast one item or more, good or bad!

DevinS
07-08-2013, 04:37 PM
I'm setting up for a giveaway.. It'll go like this
At 3:00 Growtopia Time I will SB saying BIGGEST GIVEAWAY IN HISTORY! IM QUITTING COME!
And about 3 more of those untill I max out at 100. It'll be held at Nigsfarm.
After the 2 Pinatas are smashed, I'll tell everyone to go to the world Niguana. Considering that a couple people wont I'll SB some more. When it goes at 100. I'll release. It's set up like a shop. But all the doors are open! It's a garunteed atleast one item or more, good or bad!

The World Lock that you got from the wand giveaway?
Yeah. :cool:

Iguana
07-08-2013, 04:59 PM
The World Lock that you got from the wand giveaway?
Yeah. :cool:

I'm still trying to sell them.. No one has tried to buy them!! D: But When I do I'll just do another giveaway haha(:

dagger
07-08-2013, 05:46 PM
Its so sad this almost happen to me when i got scammed

NinjaPRO
07-08-2013, 07:17 PM
I can't believe you're quitting. I'm actually shocked, I hate to lose such an awesome person that is helpful and trustworthy. :(
Good luck with everything!

syrup
07-09-2013, 03:29 PM
Adios Niguana, It's sad to see another great growtopian quit. :(

Chudy
07-09-2013, 03:51 PM
It's sad that you quit, but it's your choice I can't change it. Bye Niguana :eek:

Popokpoke
07-10-2013, 11:12 AM

Honest Opinions:
-
-
-

man,your just the same as me but,my social skills decreased as i watched youtube and everyone thinks im dumb,stupid and annoying :( so yeah,growtopia is my only source on making friends

DemonBoii
07-11-2013, 03:07 AM
Why are all the trusted and good GT players quiting now? :confused: soon there will be only griefers and scammers and that wont be much fun