PDA

View Full Version : Becoming Mod

DiaperX
06-14-2015, 05:17 PM
What is the benefit of a growtopians to become a mods... My dream is being a mod.. I wanna help people and respect people like my own family.. Well.. If you wanna meet me, feel free to go to oneweeks or msg me on Growtopia.. Have fun.

SuperJ
06-14-2015, 05:19 PM
Ok.... Thanks for telling us this. We definitely needed to know.

TrueFutBol
06-14-2015, 05:19 PM
What is the benefit of a growtopians to become a mods... My dream is being a mod.. I wanna help people and respect people like my own family.. Well.. If you wanna meet me, feel free to go to oneweeks or msg me on Growtopia.. Have fun.

You've really got becoming a mod on lockdown.

ezereal
06-14-2015, 05:22 PM

The benefit is less scammers, and more order..... I would like to meet u right now , and to anyone who is going to say I wanna be mod decreases your chances, don't you try....

FuryTurtleGT
06-14-2015, 05:27 PM
The benefit is less scammers, and more order..... I would like to meet u right now , and to anyone who is going to say I wanna be mod decreases your chances, don't you try....

Exactly,you can't just say that you want to be a mod.If you want to help others then help others,you don't have to be a mod to help others.There are other things you can do and as you do see thousands of growtopians want to be a mod,but it's just not how the system works.

Monkey725
06-14-2015, 05:31 PM
Exactly,you can't just say that you want to be a mod.If you want to help others then help others,you don't have to be a mod to help others.There are other things you can do and as you do see thousands of growtopians want to be a mod,but it's just not how the system works.
Yep ur right I wanna be a mod too I'm sure everyone does but asking for one isn't the way, the only way is being polite show that u r the chosen and helping others is the way so don't ask to be one

DiaperX
06-14-2015, 05:32 PM
Thanks guys. For the information

Trintukas
06-14-2015, 05:33 PM

Do not say " I want to become a mod", then probably you won't. Yeah also help playehs

ezereal
06-14-2015, 05:34 PM

Yea, just look at us, I helped panny get Boulder seeds yesterday, did I become a mod? NO. Did I help someone? YES :yeah: