PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody tell me what this means?

Hans
06-15-2015, 02:35 PM
"O' the will of the heart, the heart of will, guide me as I walk this shunned, forsaken path of this world. Grant upon your absolute will to me as you granted them and brought success to others. Acknowledge my will as I take control of you for that is your will for me, and my will for you, aswell. Yet to be awaken, I fly deep to thy soul to seek thy heart. Change of heart, to be change of your will."

Guise, nevermind. I got the answer already. Yeah, it was half-written in my notebook.

26FtW26
06-15-2015, 03:42 PM
http://whyareyoustupid.com/wp-content/uploads/ancient-aliens-guy.jpg

~Rapidfire~
06-15-2015, 06:52 PM
some love magician in Dubai is going to fly into your heart to steal the will that protects your soul

I think.

PonyGarYelow
06-15-2015, 10:08 PM
It basically means that you want to change somehow, but your change is something the world is against. Such as homosexuality or taboo of some sorts. You are telling your heart that you have a change of mind, and you want your heart, soul, and mind to agree with you and support you with your new decision. You want to diverge from your current ways and then immerge into a different path. You want to take over the doubts in your heart..and just go with it.

Basically, you want to change, but your change is probably looked down upon on by a large group of people. You are thinking to yourself and trying to gather strength and courage to do so.

At least, that's what I interpret from it. Where did you get this passage? o.o

That's some shakespeare deep level thinking.

Hans
06-16-2015, 02:06 PM
It basically means that you want to change somehow, but your change is something the world is against. Such as homosexuality or taboo of some sorts. You are telling your heart that you have a change of mind, and you want your heart, soul, and mind to agree with you and support you with your new decision. You want to diverge from your current ways and then immerge into a different path. You want to take over the doubts in your heart..and just go with it.

Basically, you want to change, but your change is probably looked down upon on by a large group of people. You are thinking to yourself and trying to gather strength and courage to do so.

At least, that's what I interpret from it. Where did you get this passage? o.o

That's some shakespeare deep level thinking.

It was something I wrote when I was grade 4.. For some reason, I forgot whatever I was thinking that time. :crazy:

PonyGarYelow
06-21-2015, 12:07 AM
It was something I wrote when I was grade 4.. For some reason, I forgot whatever I was thinking that time. :crazy:

That's pretty deep for a fourth grader. I think you were just randomly putting together fancy words. I used to do that all the time, and I would make some deep poems that nobody could understand.

GaryAir
06-21-2015, 02:13 AM
Oh no, I suck at English. I barely passed last Semester with a C

Math is easier, I don't know how people say English is

KKcupcake
06-21-2015, 02:15 AM
You are changing into something usually known as a sin, or usually frowned upon, eg. homosexuality, and you want to put your mind in it, and ask for your heart to change as well, bc you know this is truly what you want
Spare me if I'm wrong, I'm a P6 kid!

GaryAir
06-21-2015, 04:17 AM
You are changing into something usually known as a sin, or usually frowned upon, eg. homosexuality, and you want to put your mind in it, and ask for your heart to change as well, bc you know this is truly what you want
Spare me if I'm wrong, I'm a P6 kid!

That makes 0 sense to me, I hate English :cry:

Hans
06-21-2015, 02:34 PM
That's pretty deep for a fourth grader. I think you were just randomly putting together fancy words. I used to do that all the time, and I would make some deep poems that nobody could understand.

I understand now why I did that, like 1 week ago.

It was when I was a fourth grader I realized what humans are like, and what this world has become, and how everybody's fake-enjoying their so called "teenager-life".

I wrote something against everybody's will, while my will was different. For that's my will of my heart, and it's will is our's and the same. So.. basically, I've been leading a loner life 3 years now.

ThunderBolt
06-21-2015, 02:37 PM
"O' the will of the heart, the heart of will, guide me as I walk this shunned, forsaken path of this world. Grant upon your absolute will to me as you granted them and brought success to others. Acknowledge my will as I take control of you for that is your will for me, and my will for you, aswell. Yet to be awaken, I fly deep to thy soul to seek thy heart. Change of heart, to be change of your will."

Pls :cry:

This looks like a music