PDA

View Full Version : I am annoyed,

IamMutzy
06-15-2015, 10:46 PM
So, I created this Forums account (No, I am not a new user. Account is new). I have been posted few posts to threads. Just one of the is posted, all others gave me a alert of "Thank you for posting! You post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.". Will this happen with all of my posts or, when one of the posts will be approved. All other will be approved too.? I really forgot how to be a newbie on forums :sweatdrop:

PolarisHD
06-15-2015, 10:48 PM
No, it won't happen every time you post.

Edit: Np.

IamMutzy
06-15-2015, 10:50 PM
No, it won't happen every time you post.

Thank you for answering my question :wave: I guess it is fixed now :sweatdrop:

xx_love_xx
06-15-2015, 11:27 PM
it wont happen everytime but i was wondering how do you make a new thread?

CuteCatLove
06-15-2015, 11:30 PM
So, I created this Forums account (No, I am not a new user. Account is new). I have been posted few posts to threads. Just one of the is posted, all others gave me a alert of "Thank you for posting! You post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.". Will this happen with all of my posts or, when one of the posts will be approved. All other will be approved too.? I really forgot how to be a newbie on forums :sweatdrop:

Sometimes, you get that message to make sure it isn't inappropriate. Other than that, sometimes you might not get it. :)

PolarisHD
06-15-2015, 11:34 PM
it wont happen everytime but i was wondering how do you make a new thread?

Go to the sub-forum where you want to post. Then click the "+Post New Thread" button. That button should be above the sub-forum's name.

PURPLE585
06-15-2015, 11:43 PM
I thought you were Mutzy...

syrup
06-15-2015, 11:46 PM
Okay yeah ya must've done-goofed somewhere, ask support to do something about, unless you really did something bad.