PDA

View Full Version : Riddles!

iElephantGT
06-16-2015, 02:26 AM
Since I'm bored, and the posts are slowing down, I thought... "Hey! Why don't I get some riddles for some Growtopians to answer..." so that is exactly what I did.

Riddle 1: A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a shotgun and points it at him. The man says, thank you and leaves. Why?
Answered by: _____

Adding more riddles as each one is answered. Who will get the most correct?

(Just answer by replying to the thread, not by replying with quote.)

Chezburger_gt
06-16-2015, 02:52 AM
Its because the guy who walked into the bar had hiccups so he ordered water to stop them so the bartender tried to scare the hiccups out of him and did.

Yeah I did it :panic:

HerobrineFan
06-16-2015, 02:56 AM
Its because the guy who walked into the bar had hiccups so he ordered water to stop them so the bartender tried to scare the hiccups out of him and did.

Yeah I did it :panic:

I saw the riddle before but it was a spider

ASAD
06-16-2015, 10:18 AM
Since I'm bored, and the posts are slowing down, I thought... "Hey! Why don't I get some riddles for some Growtopians to answer..." so that is exactly what I did.

Riddle 1: A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a shotgun and points it at him. The man says, thank you and leaves. Why?
Answered by: _____

Adding more riddles as each one is answered. Who will get the most correct?

(Just answer by replying to the thread, not by replying with quote.)

Because he want to a see shotgun pointing at him. :crazy:

Thechairman
06-16-2015, 10:37 AM
Because he wanted to give him a shot of water. Get it? Shots, the little glasses or cups or whatever. Shot glasses. Or this, The man had the hiccups and the water helped him stop it, and the gun scared him which also help stop his hiccups as well.