PDA

View Full Version : Daily Discussion Thread! [OFFICAL]

Cloverlord
06-16-2015, 02:36 PM
Heyo! Tis' Cloverlord.

I have listed a bunch of discussions for each day for the upcoming week. Each day, I will update this post with all the questions asked. Newer ones will be highlighted.

If you can, please edit your posts each day with your past answers, and the new ones. Spoilers would be mega helpful for this. (You can do a spoiler by remove the @! [/spoiler@] ).

TODAYS TOPIC: What do you like to do in your free time?

My answers:
[spoiler]1. Weirdest thing eaten: Sushi. Ate it with free will and regretted it momentarily.

2. Most fun thing I have done: Having a family water-balloon fight. The water balloons had weird stuff in them like milk, sugar, orange juice, etc.

3. I really enjoy my baby blue eyes from my dad and my nearly pimple-free skin complexion from my mother.

4. I would love to visit Dallas, Texas because I love being in the country and I have always had a thing for Dallas. Either that, or I would like to visit Japan as it sounds really nice to visit, plus, I could use a new perspective on things and Japan just might be able to give that to me.

5. My first pet was an orange cat that I named Sunny. Kind of common, but hey, I was three! I named it as you can see.

6. The most important person,I have changed to PEOPLE. Just so happens Growtopia gave me those people. Of course this keeps in my son. :sweatdrop:

7. I like to curl up with a good book or game a bit. I've been gaming quite frequently these days though.

Past discussions:
1. What is the weirdest thing you've eaten? Was it intentional?
2. Most fun thing you have ever done?
3. What is the best quality/favourite quality you've inherited from your parents?
4. Where in the world would you like to visit and why?
5. What was the first pet you had ad who named it?
6. Who is the most important person in your life?

-*-*-*- There will be no more discussions after this. -*-*-*

ElectroDream
06-16-2015, 02:39 PM
Weird things I've ate... I'd say snake meat. Pretty common here but it's just 'eww' to most of the people around me. (And yes, there's no more venom before I ate it)

MBG090
06-16-2015, 02:40 PM
Heyo! Tis' Cloverlord.

I have listed a bunch of discussions for each day for the upcoming week. Each day, I will update this post with all the questions asked. Newer ones will be highlighted.

If you can, please edit your posts each day with your past answers, and the new ones. Spoilers would be mega helpful for this. (You can do a spoiler by [spoiler@] remove the @! [/spoiler@] ).

TODAYS TOPIC: What is the weirdest thing you have eaten? Was it intentional?

1200 pineapples. Yes, it was intentional.

Mark Chong
06-16-2015, 02:47 PM
Dust m8
it sux
Even now,sometimes when i remember the taste,i wanna go puke m8

ASAD
06-16-2015, 02:57 PM
Well I've eaten nothing wierd today but some days ago I ate cows stomach it was smelly and I regret it.

:cry:

RudolphPlays
06-16-2015, 03:01 PM
Day 1:
Emmmm... Hungarian national food what was very oily. Sorry all Hungarians!
Day 2:
Family snowfight is definetly one if the funnest things ive ever done.

PolarisHD
06-16-2015, 03:11 PM
I remembered the time I ate Balut (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(food)) when I was a kid. I won't say it was disgusting, but I won't eat it again.

I also ate Dinuguan (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinuguan). Rignt after eating it, I asked why is it called "Dinuguan". After I knew the reason, I decided not to eat it again.

Japan, specifically Akihabara, Tokyo. I'm a big anime fan and going to Akihabara would probably feel like heaven. I'd also like to try out some Japanese foods like ramen, omelette rice, etc.

fiona
06-16-2015, 03:18 PM
First question: What was the weirdest thing you've eaten and was it intentional?
(Wasn't intentional At All!) When I was in elementary I had went to a museum on a field trip. When it was time for lunch, I had saw a gift shop which had alot of stuff like dinosaurs and
science kit and also a weird lolipop candy. I had bought the candy and it look like a bug was in it (intentionally) I THOUGHT IT WAS A CANDY BUG BTW! So I had ate it and while I was eating it my friend had come up to me and said, "Eww... You're eating that? You know that that is a real bug in there right?" By the time she said this I had eaten it half way... Let's just say I had ran to the bathroom and threw up. I never ate anything without asking what it was since that day:nope:

Second question: What was the most fun thing you've ever done?
The thing that was the most fun for me ever, was when I had went on a roller coaster, I had a fear of heights but I had conquered it once I sat down in the seat. It was fun and exciting to me, but I guess thats the most fun I had yet because I have a whole adventure ahead of me.

Cloverlord
06-16-2015, 03:56 PM
Wow. Compared to the sushi I ate, you guys have it pretty awful too!

ASAD
06-16-2015, 04:11 PM
First question: What was the weirdest thing you've eaten and was it intentional?
(Wasn't intentional At All!) When I was in elementary, I had went to a museum on a field trip. When it was time for lunch, I had saw a gift shop which had alot of stuff like dinosaurs and
science kit and also a weird lolipop candy. I had bought the candy and it look like a bug was in it (intentionally) I THOUGHT IT WAS A CANDY BUG BTW! So I had ate it and while I was eating it my friend had come up to me and said, "Eww... You're eating that? You know that that is a real bug in there right?" By the time she said this I had eaten it half way... Let's just say I had ran to the bathroom and threw up. I never ate anything without asking what it was since that day:nope:

Wow I feel you bro
I was accidently ate fly its taste remained for day, I drank 2 bottles of water and 2 cans of mountain dew to get that disgusting taste out. I don't even want to remember it.:nope:

Cloverlord
06-16-2015, 08:19 PM
Anyone else care to share something gross they have eaten?

Cloverlord
06-17-2015, 01:43 PM
DAY TWO DISCUSSION OPEN!

What is the most fun thing you have ever done?

Services
06-17-2015, 02:19 PM
The Only Fun Thing In My Life is Smoking

If You Know Your Not A Winner
Run Away If You Dont Want To Be A Dinner
THINK!!

PonyGarYelow
06-17-2015, 02:33 PM
Rocks actually don't taste bad as long as you clean it and make sure there are no creepy crawlies on it.

DumbOldDoor
06-17-2015, 03:05 PM
Weirdest thing eaten: Sushi. Ate it with free will and regretted it momentarily.

HOW DARE YOU?! YOU DON'T LIKE SUSHI?!?!? *removes you as friend*

Cloverlord
06-17-2015, 04:01 PM
HOW DARE YOU?! YOU DON'T LIKE SUSHI?!?!? *removes you as friend*

It was veggie sushi and after I took a bite my mother told me it had fish and I absolutely cannot stand fish! Seaweed wasn't bad though.

- - - Updated - - -

Rocks actually don't taste bad as long as you clean it and make sure there are no creepy crawlies on it.

I imagine that it hurt to swallow!

GT_PIJUS
What's the best kebab (Burrito) you have eaten in your life? :crazy:

Ok now: The real question:

What's the most exciting moment for you when you were in (Something fun) and something bad happened?

I was in a park (Let's say)
I tried out many things and I wanted to try the rollercoaster.
It seemed really fun,but after it,I barfed 2 times in a row.

Never going to fast rollercoasters again kkk

ParkourDevil
Weirdest thing eaten by you is sushi? HAH that's nothing
I ate pizza :crazy:

Cloverlord
06-17-2015, 04:04 PM
(Wasn't intentional At All!) When I was in elementary, I had went to a museum on a field trip. When it was time for lunch, I had saw a gift shop which had alot of stuff like dinosaurs and

Eww! I would have freaked. Ha-ha I once went on a trip like that and I saw one in the gift shop and brang it to the counter. My brain reacted and I grabbed a chocolate bar instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Weirdest thing eaten by you is sushi? HAH that's nothing
I ate pizza :crazy:

Crust and cheese. How is that bad?

ParkourDevil
06-17-2015, 04:04 PM
Eww! I would have freaked. Ha-ha I once went on a trip like that and I saw one in the gift shop and brang it to the counter. My brain reacted and I grabbed a chocolate bar instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Crust and cheese. How is that bad?

It was a joke
A terrible joke

Cloverlord
06-17-2015, 04:05 PM

A spicy one. No clue what it was called but I had tears for awhile afterwards.

GT_PIJUS
06-17-2015, 04:08 PM
Read my updated post :sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

A spicy one. No clue what it was called but I had tears for awhile afterwards.

Yummy! :crazy:

michaelhans10
06-17-2015, 04:09 PM
Heyo! Tis' Cloverlord.

If you can, please edit your posts each day with your past answers, and the new ones. Spoilers would be mega helpful for this. (You can do a spoiler by remove the @! [/spoiler@] ).

TODAYS TOPIC: What is the most fun thing you have EVER done??

My answers:
[spoiler]1. Weirdest thing eaten: Sushi. Ate it with free will and regretted it momentarily.

2. Most fun thing I have done: Having a family water-balloon fight. The water balloons had weird stuff in them like milk, sugar, orange juice, etc.

Past discussions:
1. What is the weirdest thing you've eaten? Was it intentional?

Past Discussions:

Weirdest Things That I ever eaten is :
Fried Worm and Fried Worm With Barbeque sauce (in Thailand)

Is it intentional?
No I try eat Cause It Look Yummy But Tasty, It looks "yuckkkkk" , But it Tastes Good.I wish I can Try again But When I eat that alot I will Get stomachache.

Thanks for reading :D Enjoy Your day :D:yeah:

New Discussion

What is The Most Fun thing That You ever done?
My Most Fun Thing That I ever done is Walking at Singapore By myself. & play GROWTOPIA on Starbucks Till all Night almost Midnight.
PS: Its Not Just walking. I'm Eating and shop By myself While My parents at The hotel. We Stop In Smrt(Local Transport and While I'm Hungry and My parents says GO shop and eat.

and I walk and shops By myself also use MRT(subway/localTransport)
:D

Thanks for reading :D

Cloverlord
06-17-2015, 07:15 PM

Ok now: The real question:

What's the most exciting moment for you when you were in (Something fun) and something bad happened?

I was in a park (Let's say)
I tried out many things and I wanted to try the rollercoaster.
It seemed really fun,but after it,I barfed 2 times in a row.

Never going to fast rollercoasters again kkk

Ah. That must have been awful! I don't like rollercoasters. I guess I have a fear of them, I get all sweaty and start breathing heavy. I am always afraid of them breaking or having someones vomit fly back at me. :sweatdrop:

PotatoMarco
06-18-2015, 12:33 AM
What is the most fun thing you have EVER done??

THe most fun thing I ever did was when I went dancing in the fountain with my cousin. Even though the water was probably dirty af and there were people looking, we didnt care, we had fun, and that was all that matters.

DumbOldDoor
06-18-2015, 01:07 AM
It was veggie sushi and after I took a bite my mother told me it had fish and I absolutely cannot stand fish! Seaweed wasn't bad though.

A veggie sushi with fish?

Cloverlord
06-18-2015, 05:48 PM
DAY THREE UP AND READY

- - - Updated - - -

A veggie sushi with fish?

Yes. It was really odd.

Cloverlord
06-19-2015, 03:50 PM
DAY FOUR UP AND READY!

Have you guys forgotten about the DDT? (Daily discussion thread).

Mark Chong
06-19-2015, 04:19 PM
DAY FOUR UP AND READY!

Have you guys forgotten about the DDT? (Daily discussion thread).

I just Don noe wat to answer.... Thks for the free post:crazy:
Neh actually, I probably want to visit places that has snow

Cloverlord
06-19-2015, 09:16 PM
Last bump of the day!

Science dog
06-19-2015, 10:13 PM
I totaly forgot about this ._.

Tohru
06-19-2015, 11:17 PM
I would like to visit Japan because of anime and food. I hear the people are extremely nice over there, and the sushi resturaunts sound really cool with the conveyer belts!

KKcupcake
06-19-2015, 11:58 PM
I want to visit Hokkaido and see snow and cherry blossoms.
I think I will be going Hokkaido in December, so I can see snow, but not cherry blossoms.

I have visited Japan twice already, and in both times I basically lived on vending machine drinks and ramen/pork cutlet rice, so I am super excited to see what types of drinks are there.

Cloverlord
06-20-2015, 09:40 PM
DAY 5 UP AND READY!

Cloverlord
06-21-2015, 02:48 PM
Day SIX up and ready. TOMOROW IS THE LAST DAY!

Mark Chong
06-21-2015, 02:51 PM
2muchimportantpeople4me
Ofcm8myparentsisoneofthem
Inoeitshardtoreadbutbearwithit
Itllbeoververyverysoonokm8
Myfamilyandsomefriendsorpracticallyall
Andprobablyuforumerstookkkkkkkkkk

Cloverlord
06-21-2015, 02:58 PM
2muchimportantpeople4me
Ofcm8myparentsisoneofthem