PDA

View Full Version : A message from Coherence

RudyBan
06-16-2015, 08:36 PM
"hi nubs this is coh sending this from kik. 1V1 me, add me.
Steam ID:"

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Coherence-

She's talking about CSGO, in case you're wondering. Do what you will with that information.

Hakma
06-16-2015, 08:42 PM

She's talking about CSGO, in case you're wondering. Do what you will with that information.

rudyban is that u

9Life
06-16-2015, 09:19 PM
I wouldn't want to play with a racist rage inducing teenage girl, but maybe that's just me.

Liammagoo
06-16-2015, 09:24 PM
I wouldn't want to play with a racist rage inducing teenage girl, but maybe that's just me.

Don't piss her off, and she's a really fun person. Problem is, she gets easily pissed.

9Life
06-16-2015, 09:26 PM
Don't piss her off, and she's a really fun person. Problem is, she gets easily pissed.

So a teenage girl with anger management issues? Seems like a good person to play a FPS with...

/sarcasm

Liammagoo
06-16-2015, 09:31 PM
So a teenage girl with anger management issues? Seems like a good person to play a FPS with...

/sarcasm

I've been friends with her before she quit, she can be a really fun person to be around. If you hate her, you hate her. No need to go around insulting her.

9Life
06-16-2015, 09:37 PM
I've been friends with her before she quit, she can be a really fun person to be around. If you hate her, you hate her. No need to go around insulting her.

Coherence is a immature rage inducing racist twit, check her instagram you'll find that she posted a pic of someguy on the forums who pissed her off and he had dark skin so she wrote 'look at this piece of :poop:'. It's enough evidence to prove that she is a two-faced racist twit and I don't even know how you can be stupid enough to be friends with this heinous she-devil.

Liammagoo
06-16-2015, 09:45 PM
Coherence is a immature rage inducing racist twit, check her instagram you'll find that she posted a pic of someguy on the forums who pissed her off and he had dark skin so she wrote 'look at this piece of :poop:'. It's enough evidence to prove that she is a two-faced racist twit and I don't even know how you can be stupid enough to be friends with this heinous she-devil.

Irony. IRONY. She posted a picture of the black person who insulted her, so she called him a piece of crap. Where's the racism in there? If he was white, she still would have posted the picture. The mere fact you think insulting a black person counts as racism proves that you're more stereotypical than you think.

Anyway, I guess I am stupid then. I'm stupid to make friends with the least likely people, I'm stupid to be chums with a she-devil and I AM STUPID TO HAVE FRIENDS.

I rest my case.

Areodax
06-16-2015, 09:48 PM

(Looks at signature)

CohEvets ftw m8

gt_insensitive
06-16-2015, 09:54 PM

now I know who she is...tsk...tsk..tsk...

Festivity
06-16-2015, 10:26 PM

Oh it's on! It's time to rekt som skrubs!

REGISORD
06-16-2015, 10:56 PM

DO

YOU

PLAY

TF2????

Mahmoud
06-16-2015, 10:58 PM
Coherence what did you do with Rudyban?!
Where is Rudy?

SCOOBYDOOFAN
06-16-2015, 11:10 PM

I never knew Coherence very well, on the forums I only saw her posts. I realized that she was actually someone who could be rude and mean, but I did some looking around in game and found out she was a fun person. I still don't agree with the stuff she is doing but there is no reason to do the same to her. The way your verbally beating her up is the same she did to others, you did exactly watch she did.

ParkourDevil
06-16-2015, 11:17 PM

You're not any better person than her
And that's not racist just because he had dark skin, he pissed her off and she wrote it.
Is it racist just because he's black?

RudyBan
06-17-2015, 04:23 AM
Coherence what did you do with Rudyban?!
Where is Rudy?

I'm right here. Same ol' me.

- - - Updated - - -

rudyban is that u

Naaah bro it's the cake. I'm a lie.

9Life
06-17-2015, 09:07 PM
So many Coherence fangirls, calling a dark skinned person a piece of shiet is racist, it doesn't matter if she would of said the same to a white person, just cause this girl has anger management problems doesn't mean she can post pics of people and be racist.

Oh and this isn't the first time she's been racist either so it's confirmed she is racist.

raqk
06-17-2015, 09:52 PM
So many Coherence fangirls, calling a dark skinned person a piece of shiet is racist, it doesn't matter if she would of said the same to a white person, just cause this girl has anger management problems doesn't mean she can post pics of people and be racist.

Oh and this isn't the first time she's been racist either so it's confirmed she is racist.

adjective
having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another.
"we are investigating complaints about racist abuse at the club"

9Life
06-17-2015, 10:03 PM
adjective
having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another race.
"we are investigating complaints about racist abuse at the club"

You're that guy who thinks he's smart because he copied and pasted the google definitions. Being racist is discriminating someone for their skin colour, race etc. it's not just limited to a belief that particular races are superior to others.

raqk
06-17-2015, 10:07 PM
You're that guy who thinks he's smart because he copied and pasted the google definitions. Being racist is discriminating someone for their skin colour, race etc. it's not just limited to a belief that particular races are superior to others.

You got me. I'll admit, I'm not the smartest of people. I have below average grades, even when I'm trying my hardest. I even considered dropping out of high school at one point, considering how difficult things are. I don't think that I'm smart, and I'm not going to pretend that I am. But I am going to say that you are wrong. It may not have been the nicest thing for a person to say, but what coherence did was in no way racist.

9Life
06-17-2015, 10:10 PM
You got me. I'll admit, I'm not the smartest of people. I have below average grades, even when I'm trying my hardest. I even considered dropping out of high school at one point, considering how difficult things are. I don't think that I'm smart, and I'm not going to pretend that I am. But I am going to say that you are wrong. It may not have been the nicest thing for a person to say, but what coherence did was in no way racist.

Alright, but Coherence is indeed racist. There's enough proof on the forum.

Conan
06-17-2015, 10:11 PM
You're that guy who thinks he's smart because he copied and pasted the google definitions. Being racist is discriminating someone for their skin colour, race etc. it's not just limited to a belief that particular races are superior to others.You are the guy who thinks he is smart for making speculations with hearing the side of Coherence.

9Life
06-17-2015, 10:18 PM
You are the guy who thinks he is smart for making speculations with hearing the side of Coherence.

All I said were facts, there is proof she is racist on and off the forums, most likely she has anger management problems considering the fact she goes keyboard warrior crazy on people etc.

ps. your post doesn't make sense

Conan
06-17-2015, 11:12 PM
All I said were facts, there is proof she is racist on and off the forums, most likely she has anger management problems considering the fact she goes keyboard warrior crazy on people etc.

ps. your post doesn't make sense
It is supposed to be without. I missed typing it because I was doing something.

Fact that she is racist? How can you say that? Have you known her for a long time? Her friends know her better than you. You just based your posts on her posts.
You are being ignorant. Her friends who you called "Coherence fanboys/fangirls" already said that no matter what is the dudes skin color, she would still have done that. They know her better than you do

And who wouldn't get pissed off when someone called you a piece of :poop:? I assure you if I was in her position I would have done the same thing. Why? Who the hell are people to call you a piece of crap?

"An eye for an eye. A limb for a limb."

PS Please use brain.exe

RudyBan
06-18-2015, 12:40 AM
Alright, but Coherence is indeed racist. There's enough proof on the forum.

"Oh, hello there little chap! I see that you're a little down-on-your-syndrome, eh? ;D

Your speculations that I'm a "racist" amuses me actually. No, it leaves me flabbergasted that there are people like you are out there being hypocrites. I'm assuming that, by your logic, someone who defends another is categorised under "fanboys/fangirls". It's also self-explanatory on why I get enraged often though; Generic players' IQ. Isn't it simple enough? Did it really take you years of hard work and dedication to figure that out? In shorter terms, your stupidity gets me mad. Like what others had said previously, it doesn't matter what skin, race, religion you are; I will still insult it no matter what - even if it's my own race or country. I could barely care less if you're black, brown, white or yellow. So wow, you've made a big discovery that I'm apparently racist - what can you do? Nothing. Will anyone support you? No. Who are you? No one much. What are you? B. (I'll leave that one to you to figure it out, haha.)

Second statement, he isn't trying to act smart at all. He's just bringing up the official term for it, you smart alec.

Lastly, you're calling me a crazy keyboard warrior when you were talking loads of horse dung. Lol, hypocrites. Smh.

p.s There would be a severe beatdown but Rudy's helping me to post this. Yeee.

p.p.s rudy you smell"

Don't bother trying to make me a part of this, 9. You're taking advantage of the fact she isn't and can't be here. I'm making it so that she can be. Sort of.

HerobrineFan
06-18-2015, 01:06 AM
Coherence is bae

She attacks you back when you attack her

'nuff said

Hakma
06-18-2015, 02:43 AM
She's not racist shes just mean lol I dont know why you guys get mad at her. If you really dont like her fight back you wussies lmao

- - - Updated - - -

"Oh, hello there little chap! I see that you're a little down-on-your-syndrome, eh? ;D

that doesnt even make any sense lol

9Life
06-18-2015, 09:30 PM

Your speculations that I'm a "racist" amuses me actually. No, it leaves me flabbergasted that there are people like you are out there being hypocrites. I'm assuming that, by your logic, someone who defends another is categorised under "fanboys/fangirls". It's also self-explanatory on why I get enraged often though; Generic players' IQ. Isn't it simple enough? Did it really take you years of hard work and dedication to figure that out? In shorter terms, your stupidity gets me mad. Like what others had said previously, it doesn't matter what skin, race, religion you are; I will still insult it no matter what - even if it's my own race or country. I could barely care less if you're black, brown, white or yellow. So wow, you've made a big discovery that I'm apparently racist - what can you do? Nothing. Will anyone support you? No. Who are you? No one much. What are you? B. (I'll leave that one to you to figure it out, haha.)

Second statement, he isn't trying to act smart at all. He's just bringing up the official term for it, you smart alec.

Lastly, you're calling me a crazy keyboard warrior when you were talking loads of horse dung. Lol, hypocrites. Smh.

p.s There would be a severe beatdown but Rudy's helping me to post this. Yeee.

p.p.s rudy you smell"

Don't bother trying to make me a part of this, 9. You're taking advantage of the fact she isn't and can't be here. I'm making it so that she can be. Sort of.

Ok so you're not racist but just an angry little girl with issues who thinks she's hard for insulting random people on the internet? Pathetic.

Also on people who say I can't judge her based on her posts, that's like saying I can't say someone is racist because they said something racist.

And does Vaz ring a bell?

p.s it doesn't bother me she isn't here, I would say the same thing if she was.

RudyBan
06-19-2015, 04:47 AM
p.s it doesn't bother me she isn't here, I would say the same thing if she was.

I don't recall having said it bothers you that she isn't here. It behooves you not to take things out of context.

Areodax
06-19-2015, 04:49 AM
btw rudy want her skype name?

her mic is muted tho :crazy:

9Life
06-19-2015, 07:38 AM
I don't recall having said it bothers you that she isn't here. It behooves you not to take things out of context.

It doesn't bother me nor am I taking advantage of the fact she isn't, I would say the same things even if she were here.

C3n
06-19-2015, 07:45 AM

We're fans, he's a hater.

Haters gonna hate.

9Life
06-19-2015, 07:50 AM
We're fans, he's a hater.

Haters gonna hate.

That's ironic since Coherence hates on everything she sees. *that's why shes banned*

#HatersGonnaHate

smh hipsters.

Hans
06-19-2015, 07:54 AM
Actually, if she were here, there would be more fuel for the fire to go wild.

Well, 9Life. Whatever your problems are, Coherence may or may not be different from her self in real-life. Your opinion is just based on your ignorant speculation. What's your problem anyway? She isn't here anymore, does she even care if you hate her? It's like crying over for some spilled milk.

You're there hating her, and she doesn't care. What will that do good for you? Pretty much I can say nothing. Whatsoever your problem is, it's your biased opinion. It doesn't matter much now if she's like that. Even if she called anyone a piece of :poop:, I can say myself that it's her point of view. If you didn't care for her, you couldn't even care less about what she says.

You hypocrite. Whatever you're saying, whatever grudge you hold in, it's pretty much worth less than the :poop: lying on the roads.

That's the worth of all the grudges we hold in anyway, it doesn't affect much of anyone if they don't actually care, or know you. Why don't you consider yourself unfettered, rather than being chained by your hatred against this gal.

I might not know you, but I'm pretty much positive you're an enragement child over Coherence.

iToaster
06-19-2015, 11:23 AM
That's ironic since Coherence hates on everything she sees. *that's why shes banned*

#HatersGonnaHate

smh hipsters.

First if you have something bad to say then gtfo stop acting like a dick or you ****ing bitch

InstaRabbit
06-19-2015, 12:04 PM

/sarcasm

have you ever expericenced csgo competitive before