PDA

View Full Version : "Forums App" is not up to @Seth and @Hamumu

IamMutzy
06-16-2015, 09:02 PM
"Forums App" is not up to @Seth and @Hamumu, why? The forums is connected to vBulletin Inc. RTsoft forums is just a forums page opened on this website. If you want a forums app, tell this to "vBulletin Inc." not @Seth and @Hamumu. They can't help you with creating a forums app until they create their own forums website. Thanks for understanding..!

Hens
06-16-2015, 09:06 PM
You posted a thread instead of replying to a thread?

Reballoo
06-16-2015, 09:08 PM
Who said it had to be vBulletin... You don't need vBulletin to let them make an app. They can make an app of whatever whenever.

IamMutzy
06-16-2015, 09:18 PM
You posted a thread instead of replying to a thread?

So, you want me to reply this to thousands of same threads? I won't, but if you want, you can.

- - - Updated - - -

Who said it had to be vBulletin... You don't need vBulletin to let them make an app. They can make an app of whatever whenever.

So, I can make a unofficial, no copyright 100% same copied Minecraft. And I won't get any punishment.. Because I can make app of whatever whenever. Think about this.. Even if they would like to make the app of the Forums. They have to have permission for it.

Reballoo
06-16-2015, 09:32 PM
So, you want me to reply this to thousands of same threads? I won't, but if you want, you can.

- - - Updated - - -

So, I can make a unofficial, no copyright 100% same copied Minecraft. And I won't get any punishment.. Because I can make app of whatever whenever. Think about this.. Even if they would like to make the app of the Forums. They have to have permission for it.
There is no copyright on the idea to have a forum for a game... There is a forum for everything and they are not all owned by vBulletin...

Comment
06-16-2015, 09:37 PM
This is very sarcastic . vBulletin is not 'in' charge of everything IN the forums. They're just the ones who make the forums. Seth and Mike only make it fun.

IamMutzy
06-16-2015, 09:37 PM
There is no copyright on the idea to have a forum for a game... There is a forum for everything and they are not all owned by vBulletin...

But this is owned by vBulletin.

Reballoo
06-16-2015, 09:42 PM
But this is owned by vBulletin.

They only own the aite that the developers used to make this forum. They could make an entirely new app for the forum if they wanted.

IamMutzy
06-16-2015, 09:47 PM
They only own the aite that the developers used to make this forum. They could make an entirely new app for the forum if they wanted.

But you don't understand, Think that vBulletin is Facebook, RTsoft forums is your Facebook account. It's something like that. You don't really own it. The forums is connected to vBulletin. It's like. vBulletin is heart of something and RTsoft forums is the skin of that thing.

Reballoo
06-16-2015, 10:36 PM
But you don't understand, Think that vBulletin is Facebook, RTsoft forums is your Facebook account. It's something like that. You don't really own it. The forums is connected to vBulletin. It's like. vBulletin is heart of something and RTsoft forums is the skin of that thing.

No, ou don't understand. Facebook is a completely original concept. A forum is not, since there are many many forums not owned by vBulletin. vBulletin can not copyright the idea of having a forum. Just because the forum website was made through vBulletin does not mean the app will be.

Conan
06-16-2015, 10:50 PM
No, ou don't understand. Facebook is a completely original concept. A forum is not, since there are many many forums not owned by vBulletin. vBulletin can not copyright the idea of having a forum. Just because the forum website was made through vBulletin does not mean the app will be.

You don't understand as well.

Facebook isn't an original concept.

Facebook is a Social Networking Site.
Twitter is a Social Networking Site.
Friendster is a Social Networking site years ago.
MySpace was a Social Networking Site.

Why should they waste time making an app?
They would need to code a plugin that queries the database and skipping the forums then send it to the mobile app.
Then there goes te coding and designing of the mobile app.

As I said, there are already solutions and it doesn't need to be re-created.

What are the solutions?
FIRST. THE MOBILE THEME
Second. Tapatalk (Ask them to install the plugin)
Third. Forum Runner (A plugin also)

Why crate a mobile app when there is already a mobile theme? I already find that theme sufficient

Hens
06-16-2015, 11:26 PM
Not to mention you'd have to make new forum accounts with people taking other famous peeps names.

raqk
06-16-2015, 11:40 PM
I don't even get why anybody would want a forums app... I've used tapatalk and the mobile theme, both of which I don't like. Why not just use the site in-browser as you would on a computer? That's what I do.

PonyGarYelow
06-17-2015, 01:01 AM
VBulletin is basically the server that runs the RTsoft forums. Seth and Hamumu own the forums, and they can install plugins. VBulleting supplies thousands of plugins for forum owners to customize their forums to be unique.
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=198
Tapatalk is one of those plug-ins, so it doesn't matter what VBulletin says, Sethmummu can do it.
https://tapatalk.com/start-here.php