PDA

View Full Version : Been on for too long...

Akegata
07-08-2013, 08:44 PM
I've been on forums since 9:30 A.M (Eastern Time)... and I have a headache... Lol. In addition to this, I'm doing summer reading which sucks... since its for AP World History... God it sucks...

Anyway! Have you ever done something for a really long time like play games for 16 hours straight (Never done that in my entire life)! Well post it here!
Doing Homework for an entire day? Reading? Sleeping... Anything...

NIRVANADEMON
07-08-2013, 08:44 PM
I've been on forums since 9:30 A.M (Eastern Time)... and I have a headache... Lol. In addition to this, I'm doing summer reading which sucks... since its for AP World History... God it sucks...

Anyway! Have you ever done something for a really long time like play games for 16 hours straight (Never done that in my entire life)! Well post it here!
I can read up to 5 hours #BOOKS4LIFE

Akegata
07-08-2013, 08:47 PM
I can read up to 5 hours #BOOKS4LIFE

Yeah.... I only do that if its a really good book otherwise I would have fallen asleep after 30 mins :P

dagger
07-08-2013, 08:50 PM
Well I been playing long too

Akegata
07-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Well I been playing long too

How long :P 10 hrs?

l0l
07-08-2013, 09:39 PM

Playing Growtopia 7 hours straight almost every night! :p

Akegata
07-08-2013, 09:41 PM
Playing Growtopia 7 hours straight almost every night! :p

Lol... I use to play a game called RuneScape :P Once played for 16 hours straight! maybe some bathroom breaks... It gave me a really bad headache afterwords

l0l
07-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Lol... I use to play a game called RuneScape :P Once played for 16 hours straight! maybe some bathroom breaks... It gave me a really bad headache afterwords

Well my syndromes after playing games is getting dizzy and headache lol

SolidDeath
07-08-2013, 11:23 PM
The longest thing I've ever done is I went for a bike ride for 6.30 hours.... :3

darkhawk
07-08-2013, 11:34 PM
Well Once I slept till 2p.m. Lol and another time I was on the car for almost 3 days trying to get to Florida I hate long car rides I get all squished and uncomfortable and dizzy so you could say that I'm claustrophobic :3

Akegata
07-09-2013, 12:02 AM
Well Once I slept till 2p.m. Lol and another time I was on the car for almost 3 days trying to get to Florida I hate long car rides I get all squished and uncomfortable and dizzy so you could say that I'm claustrophobic :3

3 DAYS! Lol It takes me about 6-7 hours to get there since I live in Georgia. :P

l0l
07-09-2013, 12:22 AM
3 DAYS! Lol It takes me about 6-7 hours to get there since I live in Georgia. :P

Well.... I was in a plane for 21 hour (or so). I was going from Moscow, Russia to Frankfurt, Germany, From Frankfurt, Germany to Caracas, Venezuela, From Caracas, Venezuela to Puerto-La-Cruz, Venezuela. Phew!:sweatdrop:

Akegata
07-09-2013, 12:25 AM
Well.... I was in a plane for 21 hour (or so). I was going from Moscow, Russia to Frankfurt, Germany, From Frankfurt, Germany to Caracas, Venezuela, From Caracas, Venezuela to Puerto-La-Cruz, Venezuela. Phew!:sweatdrop:

That sucks sitting around in a place for so long, but at least you got to see a lot of places :P

darkhawk
07-09-2013, 02:46 AM
I live in Canada so it takes bout 3 days. I've been to Alaska once to transport flights lol. It was a Crammed airport looked more like a big house though ._.

The11Who
07-09-2013, 08:23 AM
26 hour flight from Europe to Australia...
Luckily my parents bought the ticket with gameconsoles in it so I played Pokemon the whole time! xD
(I was 6 or 5 XD)