PDA

View Full Version : Did You Know Growtopia world lock in real life.

michaelhans10
06-18-2015, 04:41 PM
There The World Lock In real life It cost about Unknown Values.
Can You Imagine?
How Cool The world lock it is.
and Unknown Price or expensive!

That a Diamond Lock In Real life
Its Real white diamond But Expensive.The More expensive than a Gold locks or Worldlocks.
Funfact: diamond is Hard Too Find in real life But In Growtopia easy to Get By farming.
Funfact: Diamonds are actually EXTREMELY common, thousands of microscopic diamonds are made when you light a candle (By =ThLuigi=)

Comment and See The Beautiful Growtopia is it?
DO You like it?
#growtopiafanclub.

Wanna Know More? I update Every Thursday about Growtopia :D
Comment and Enjoy!

are You Growtopia Fan?
Join us now :D
Thanks for reading :D

growtopiaboss HD
06-18-2015, 04:43 PM
Can You Imagine?

Its Real white diamond But Expensive.The More expensive than a Gold locks or Worldlocks.
Funfact: diamond is Hard Too Find in real life But In Growtopia easy to Get By farming.

DO You like it?
#growtopiafanclub.

are You Growtopia Fan?

Nice one bro!

michaelhans10
06-18-2015, 04:44 PM
Nice one bro!

In real life Diamond quite rare Then Gold. But in Growtopia Diamond are quite rare than Gold :D

Hope You Like It I update Cool Stuff ABout Growtopia EVERY thursday Or Friday :D

|ThyLuigi|
06-18-2015, 04:45 PM
Can You Imagine?

DO You like it?
#growtopiafanclub.

are You Growtopia Fan?
Funfact: Diamonds are actually EXTREMELY common, thousands of microscopic diamonds are made when you light a candle.

michaelhans10
06-18-2015, 04:46 PM
Funfact: Diamonds are actually EXTREMELY common, thousands of microscopic diamonds are made when you light a candle.
That right and Rare :D

growtopiaboss HD
06-18-2015, 04:49 PM
In real life Diamond quite rare Then Gold. But in Growtopia Diamond are quite rare than Gold :D

Hope You Like It I update Cool Stuff ABout Growtopia EVERY thursday Or Friday :D

Yes dude I like it many people can look Growtopia in positive way with you're threads!

michaelhans10
06-18-2015, 04:51 PM
Yes dude I like it many people can look Growtopia in positive way with you're threads!

They Should Know cause Growtopia is The awesome Game That I ever Play. I will Update More about Growtopia every Thursday :D
Join #growtopiafanclub.

growtopiaboss HD
06-18-2015, 04:53 PM
They Should Know cause Growtopia is The awesome Game That I ever Play. I will Update More about Growtopia every Thursday :D
Join #growtopiafanclub.

True!Growtopia is amazing.

lsaac2
06-18-2015, 04:54 PM
If only you could lock the world.

michaelhans10
06-18-2015, 05:01 PM
True!Growtopia is amazing.

That right ! Lets See Everyone Posted About this Cute, awesome, Brilliant,Magic, what ever. This Cool lock :D

- - - Updated - - -

If only you could lock the world.
Yes That right In real life There No admin cause That why when we put money in the room . They are safe cause or key is in The pocket.
But remember dont lose the key. You will can't in To Your room :D That True and Funfact!
U gotta LOVE growtopia NOw :D