PDA

View Full Version : Game of Ships [Ship forumers]

26FtW26
06-19-2015, 05:04 PM
______/ /___/ /___/ /___/ /__________
\ = : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : /
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the unofficial shipment thread. Here, your wildest dreams will come true, with the help of THE SHIP TEMPLATE!
The way this operates is pretty basic. You replace the bold parts of the story with forumers of your choice.

May the shipping begin. MAKE FEDEX PROUD!

[spoiler]Once upon a time, there was a boy who seeked love in the lands of Spookwagen. He searched for years. Oh, did I mention, his name was Bill?
He searched and searched, but never found true love. But one day, he found a beautiful princess in a huge tower guarded by a dragon. But, little did he know that the dragon could breathe flames. He fought the beast for weeks, but in the end it seemded that their power was equal. So, one day they decided to make a contest regarding their intelligence. The dragon wasn't sure about it at first, but decided he has nothing to lose.
Of course, the smarter human won the intelligence contest and doing so, damaged the dragon's pride greatly. The dragon said that he is still the superior. When Bill asked why, the beast answered:
"Because I have longer teeth.
The dragon's ignorance angered Bill greatly, and so he struck the dragon again, shattering its teeth into pieces.

-=-= 3 Short Hours Later =-=-

After Bill had explained everything to the princess, she finally told him her name, Katie. The girl knew that the boy deserved some kind of reward for saving her, but she wasn't sure what to give him. After all, his courage was worth more than money.
But then she knew. She knew what Bill deserved most. She hesitaded for a moment, but she was sure of her decision. She asked the boy to close his eyes. The boy blushed, but did as she asked him to. Shortly after that, he felt the girl's warm breath brushing against his face. He wasn't sure how he should act, so he just sat there. Moments later, the girl kissed her. Bill felt Katie's lips, he felt like they were a part of him. When she stopped, he felt like a drunken fool who had run out of liquor. He jumped at the girl, kissing her more passionately than the girl had ever dared to dream. After that, they got married.
The end.

Writing this (yes, I wrote the whole thing) made me laugh already by thinking of what people might come up with.
Huehuehue, be creative and bai.

darksnake99
06-19-2015, 05:20 PM
http://youtu.be/IXTJlH7g0tw

Psycho
06-19-2015, 06:02 PM

Welcome to the unofficial shipment thread. Here, your wildest dreams will come true, with the help of THE SHIP TEMPLATE!
The way this operates is pretty basic. You replace the bold parts of the story with forumers of your choice.

[spoiler]Once upon a time, there was a boy who seeked love in the lands of Spookwagen. He searched for years. Oh, did I mention, his name was Bill?
He searched and searched, but never found true love. But one day, he found a beautiful princess in a huge tower guarded by a dragon. But, little did he know that the dragon could breathe flames. He fought the beast for weeks, but in the end it seemded that their power was equal. So, one day they decided to make a contest regarding their intelligence. The dragon wasn't sure about it at first, but decided he has nothing to lose.
Of course, the smarter human won the intelligence contest and doing so, damaged the dragon's pride greatly. The dragon said that he is still the superior. When Bill asked why, the beast answered:
"Because I have longer teeth.
The dragon's ignorance angered Bill greatly, and so he struck the dragon again, shattering its teeth into pieces.

After Bill had explained everything to the princess, she finally told him her name, Katie. The girl knew that the boy deserved some kind of reward for saving her, but she wasn't sure what to give him. After all, his courage was worth more than money.
But then she knew. She knew what Bill deserved most. She hesitaded for a moment, but she was sure of her decision. She asked the boy to close his eyes. The boy blushed, but did as she asked him to. Shortly after that, he felt the girl's warm breath brushing against his face. He wasn't sure how he should act, so he just sat there. Moments later, the girl kissed her. Bill felt Katie's lips, he felt like they were a part of him. When she stopped, he felt like a drunken fool who had run out of liquor. He jumped at the girl, kissing her more passionately than the girl had ever dared to dream. After that, they got married.
The end.

Writing this (yes, I wrote the whole thing) made me laugh already by thinking of what people might come up with.

noplz:nope:

SnowKuro
06-19-2015, 06:07 PM
I will just subscribe this to see what's gonna happen

26FtW26
06-19-2015, 09:34 PM
bamph plez

SnowKuro
06-23-2015, 02:56 AM
Wheres the fanfic writers when you need em

Mahmoud
06-23-2015, 03:14 AM
Spookwagen Bill He he princess a dragon flames intelligence dragon human dragon's pride dragon Bill teeth dragon's ignorance Bill dragon Bill princess Katie saving courage Bill close his eyes breath Bill Katie's drunken fool liquor jumped kissing got married

what kind of code is that?!
Eh there is a msg behind this.

BlaZinG
06-23-2015, 03:20 AM

[spoiler]Once upon a time, there was a boy who seeked love in the lands of 26FTW26. He searched for years. Oh, did I mention, his name was Areodax?
He searched and searched, but never found true love. But one day, he found a beautiful princess in a huge tower guarded by a SpeedFreakz. But, little did he know that the dragon could breathe farts. He fought the beast for weeks, but in the end it seemded that their power was equal. So, one day they decided to make a contest regarding their CoryT's. The dragon wasn't sure about it at first, but decided he has nothing to lose.
Of course, the smarter sheeple won the intelligence contest and doing so, damaged the dragon's butt greatly. The dragon said that he is still the superior. When Areodax asked why, the beast answered:
"Because I have longer insert dirty body part here.
The dragon's ignorance angered Areodax greatly, and so he struck the dragon again, shattering its teeth into pieces.

After Areodax had explained everything to the princess, she finally told him her name, Cocomonkey. The girl knew that the boy deserved some kind of reward for saving her, but she wasn't sure what to give him. After all, his courage was worth more than money.
But then she knew. She knew what Areodax deserved most. She hesitaded for a moment, but she was sure of her decision. She asked the boy to close his eyes. The boy blushed, but did as she asked him to. Shortly after that, he felt the girl's warm butt brushing against his face. He wasn't sure how he should act, so he just sat there. Moments later, the girl kissed her. Areodax felt Cocomonkey's lips, he felt like they were a part of him. When she stopped, he felt like a butt who had run out of gas. He jumped at the girl, kissing her more passionately than the girl had ever dared to dream. After that, they killed each other.
The end.

Heu.

It was fun.

Mark Chong
06-23-2015, 03:26 AM
Heu.

It was fun.

Oh dang

Animal cruelty:crazy::crazy:
Abused a dragon den did stuffs to a monkey den killed a monkey

HerobrineFan
06-23-2015, 05:01 AM
Once upon a time, there was a boy who seeked love in the lands of Growtopia. He searched for years. Oh, did I mention, his name was Wicker10?
He searched and searched, but never found true love. But one day, he found a beautiful kawaii anime bae in a huge skyscrapes guarded by skemmers. But, little did he know that the skemmers could scam wallets. He reported the skemmers for weeks, but in the end it seemded that their power was equal. So, one day they decided to make a contest regarding their power. The skemmers weren't sure about it at first, but decided they had nothing to lose.
Of course, the smarter human won the power contest and doing so, damaged the skemmer's pride greatly. The skemmers said that he is still the superior. When Wicker asked why, the beast answered:
"Because I have richer wealth.
The skemmers' ignorance angered Wicker greatly, and so he reported the Skemmer again, banning them into pieces.

After Wicker had explained everything to the Kawaii Anime Girl, she finally told him her name, Rubie. The girl knew that the boy deserved some kind of reward for saving her, but she wasn't sure what to give him. After all, his courage was worth more than money.
But then she knew. She knew what Wicker deserved most. She hesitaded for a moment, but she was sure of her decision. She asked the boy to close his eyes. The boy blushed, but did as she asked him to. Shortly after that, he felt the girl's warm breath brushing against his face. He wasn't sure how he should act, so he just sat there. Moments later, the girl kissed her. Wicker felt Rubie's lips, he felt like they were a part of him. When she stopped, he felt like a prince in shining armor who had just ran out out of power. He held the girl, kissing her more passionately than the girl had ever dared to dream. After that, they lived happily ever after.
The end.

Wubie for lief

Indicative
06-23-2015, 05:20 AM
Best story ever.

Megazork
06-23-2015, 05:39 AM
Once upon a couple times for the last damn time, there was a boy, or at least we hope he was a boy, who sought love or something else in the lands of SkratchMaiAss. He searched for years and 3 minutes. Oh also to mention this, his name was Shia Labeouf.
He searched and searched and searched and searched and did I mentioned that he searched? But never found true love or any lingerie. But one day, he found a beautiful sexy princess in a huge tower guarded by a morbidly obese ostrich with fat hanging on its fat. But, little did he know that the ostrich could breathe flames, oxygen, and the language of sarcasm. He fought the beast for weeks and 3 minutes in an intense match... of chess, but in the end it seemed that their power was equal, especially the ostriches' strategic double-rook block. That damned genius. So, one day they decided to make a contest regarding their literary prose because any other contest regarding physical attributes would offend the ostrich and Shia knew that it would piss off the ostrich so much that the ostrich would probably do horrible things to him. The ostrich wasn't sure about it at first, but decided he has nothing to lose besides that lovably sexy princess and possible fine real estate.
Of course, the smarter human, or at least we hope he is a human won the stupid contest and doing so, damaged the ostriches' pride and liver greatly. The ostrich said that he is still the superior. When Shia asked why, the beast answered:
"Because I have more sexually appealing legs.
The ostriches' legs angered Shia greatly, and so he struck the ostrich again, giving the ostrich a sprained ankle and a funky rash. A funky, funkeh rash.

After Shia had explained everything to the gender-obscure princess, she or at least we hope it's a she finally told him her name, HotMamaBabyCakes37. The girl knew that the boy deserved some kind of reward for supposedly saving her, but she wasn't sure what to give him. After all, his literary prose was worth more than money.
But then she knew. She knew what Shia deserved most. She hesitaded for a moment, but she was sure of her decision. She asked the boy to squat and do the Macarena. The boy blushed, but did as she asked him to. Shortly after that, he felt the girl's warm breath brushing against his face. He wasn't sure how he should act, so he just sat there. Moments later, the girl kissed her. Shia felt HotMamaBabyCakes37's lips, he felt like they were a part of him. When she stopped, he felt like Jim Carrey who had run out of love. He violently drop-kicked the girl, injuring her more passionately than the girl had ever dared to dream. After that, they got a restraining order.
The end.

Mark Chong
06-23-2015, 05:46 AM
Once upon a couple times for the last damn time, there was a boy, or at least we hope he was a boy, who sought love or something else in the lands of SkratchMaiAss. He searched for years and 3 minutes. Oh also to mention this, his name was Shia Labeouf.
He searched and searched and searched and searched and did I mentioned that he searched? But never found true love or any lingerie. But one day, he found a beautiful sexy princess in a huge tower guarded by a morbidly obese ostrich with fat hanging on its fat. But, little did he know that the ostrich could breathe flames, oxygen, and the language of sarcasm. He fought the beast for weeks and 3 minutes in an intense match... of chess, but in the end it seemed that their power was equal, especially the ostriches' strategic double-rook block. That damned genius. So, one day they decided to make a contest regarding their literary prose because any other contest regarding physical attributes would offend the ostrich and Shia knew that it would piss off the ostrich so much that the ostrich would probably do horrible things to him. The ostrich wasn't sure about it at first, but decided he has nothing to lose besides that lovably sexy princess and possible fine real estate.
Of course, the smarter human, or at least we hope he is won the stupid contest and doing so, damaged the ostriches' pride and liver greatly. The ostrich said that he is still the superior. When Shia asked why, the beast answered:
"Because I have more sexually appealing legs.
The ostriches' legs angered Shia greatly, and so he struck the ostrich again, giving the ostrich a sprained ankle and a funky rash. A funky, funkeh rash.

After Shia had explained everything to the gender-obscure princess, she or at least we hope it's a she finally told him her name, HotMamaBabyCakes37. The girl knew that the boy deserved some kind of reward for supposedly saving her, but she wasn't sure what to give him. After all, his literary prose was worth more than money.
But then she knew. She knew what Shia deserved most. She hesitaded for a moment, but she was sure of her decision. She asked the boy to squat and do the Macarena. The boy blushed, but did as she asked him to. Shortly after that, he felt the girl's warm breath brushing against his face. He wasn't sure how he should act, so he just sat there. Moments later, the girl kissed her. Shia felt HotMamaBabyCakes37's lips, he felt like they were a part of him. When she stopped, he felt like Jim Carrey who had run out of love. He violently drop-kicked the girl, injuring her more passionately than the girl had ever dared to dream. After that, they got a restraining order.
The end.

Holy :poop:

Dis is:crazy:

L3thalHunter
06-23-2015, 06:24 AM
My name is jeff...

Mafatu
06-23-2015, 06:30 AM
I'd probably get an infraction and posters yelling at me for doing such a thing if I said who I ship :rolleyes:

Jaime12
06-23-2015, 08:37 AM
what kind of code is that?!
Eh there is a msg behind this.

*Off-topic*

there is already 1 forumer with 10k+ posts.

Mark Chong
06-23-2015, 09:18 AM
Once upon a time, there was a cow who seeked love in the lands of soiled chicken. He searched for years. Oh, did I mention, his name was Bilbo Baggins?
He searched and searched, but never found good poop. But one day, illuminati Baggins found a beautiful poop in a huge tower guarded by Gandolf. But, little did he know that Gandolf could breathe gas,smelly gas. He fought the beast for weeks, but in the end it seemed that their power was :poop:. So, one day they decided to make a contest regarding their laziness. Gandolf wasn't sure about it at first, but decided he has nothing to lose.
Of course, the :poop:ier cow won the laziness contest and doing so, damaged Gandolf spine greatly. Gandolf said that he is still the more :poop:ier one. When Bilbo the cow asked why, the beast answered:
"Because i love u and ur boodiful:poop:.
Gandolf's :poop: angered Bilbilluminati greatly, and so he kissed Gandolf, shattering its lips into pieces.

After Billionaire bilbo had explained everything to the poop, she finally told him her name,:poop:. The girl knew that the boy deserved some kind of reward for visiting her, but she wasn't sure what to give him. After all, his :poop: was worth more than money.
But then she knew. She knew what Billy bilbo Baggins deserved most. She hesitaded for a moment, but she was sure of her decision. She asked the boy to fart. The boy blushed, but did as she asked him to. Shortly after that, he felt the girl's warm :poop: brushing against his face. He wasn't sure how he should act, so he just sat there. Moments later, the poop :hug: him. Bill felt :poop: stench, he felt like they were a part of him. When she stopped, he felt like a drunken smelly cow who had run out of :poop:. He slapped the girl, harder than the girl had ever dared to dream. After that, they got divorced.
The end.