PDA

View Full Version : Normal Day

iNarwhal
06-20-2015, 12:55 AM
Normal day is some random story/fan fic thing that i'll be writing for a while.Pretty much everyone is gonna be included,so don't ask "UMG I WUNNA BE IN TEH SWTURY UMGUMGJGGUMGUHJBEVBHJV"

Normal Day is about a world full of monsters that kill humans and a certain group of people (The forumers :D) need to kill them with their skills.

People are going to die off in the story,so expect a brutal death.

Well without further ado,I present to you,Normal day!

Chapter 1
"I'm tired..."Cory said while dragging his Warhammer across the ground.
"I don't blame you,"said Linkoftime,"We did just kill a 200 foot monster." Cory and Linkoftime turned their heads and looked at the corpse of the monster they just fought.The corpse of DioX was lying right next to it.His insides were everywhere and blood was still oozing from his body.Cory laughed at the scene.
"We better head home,i'm hungry." Cory said.Linkoftime and Cory lived with the married couple of Applez and Muffin,who was 5 months pregnant.
"We're back!' Linkoftime exclaimed as he and Cory entered their house.
"Good timing.Dinner is ready.I made a nice dish of fried vegetables with a side of hummus." Muffin said happily.Applez was reading the newspaper,the article he was reading was titled "They struck again!The Cocomonkey bandits leave a battle with no injuries!"
"I must say,they are talented." Cory said.
"I think so too.I have actually met Cocomonkey before,nice lady.She actually introduced me to Muffin." Said Applez.Muffin gave Cory and Linkoftime a nice big smile.Everyone had just got settled at the dinner table when they heard a scream outside.Everyone withdrew their weapons and ran outside to see the problem.Snowkuro was lying helpless on the ground,her spear just out of reach.Then,a large monster came and picked up Snowkuro with its intensely long arms.The monster mashed Snowkuro on the ground 5 times,leaving a huge pool of blood.Still conscious,Snowkuro screamed in agony.The monster spit on here face,washing all the blood off.The monster threw Snowkuro into its mouth,but right before it got to chew,Cory slammed his Warhammer onto the monsters head.It fell dead with Snowkuro still inside.Applez ran to the monsters mouth and pried it open.Snowkuro laid unconscious on the tongue of the monster with blood all over her clothes and face.Cory and Applez lifted her up and brought her into their house safely.

It would be great if you could give feedback about the story,it helps a lot.

I hope you enjoyed,and stay tuned for the next chapter!

iNarwhal
06-20-2015, 02:14 AM
Bumping potatoes

Indicative
06-20-2015, 02:24 AM
Bumping potatoes

Try to add a space after a "." or "," and here are some misspelled words :

"I'm tired..."Cory said while dragging his Warhammer across the ground.
"I don't blame you,"said Linkoftime,"We did just kill a 200 foot monster." Cory and Linkoftime turned their heads and looked at the corpse of the monster they just fought.The corpse of DioX was lying right next to it.His insides were everywhere and blood was still oozing from his body.Cory laughed at the scene.
"We better head home, I'm hungry." Cory said.Linkoftime and Cory lived with the married couple of Applez and Muffin,who was 5 months pregnant.
"We're back!' Linkoftime exclaimed as he and Cory entered their house.
"Good timing.Dinner is ready.I made a nice dish of fried vegetables with a side of hummus." Muffin said happily.Applez was reading the newspaper,the article he was reading was titled "They struck again!The Cocomonkey bandits leave a battle with no injuries!"
"I must say,they are talented." Cory said.
"I think so too.I have actually met Cocomonkey before,nice lady.She actually introduced me to Muffin." Said Applez.Muffin gave Cory and Linkoftime a nice big smile.Everyone had just got settled at the dinner table when they heard a scream outside.Everyone withdrew their weapons and ran outside to see the problem.Snowkuro was lying helpless on the ground,her spear just out of reach.Then,a large monster came and picked up Snowkuro with its intensely long arms.The monster mashed Snowkuro on the ground 5 times,leaving a huge pool of blood.Still conscious,Snowkuro screamed in agony.The monster spit on here face,washing all the blood off.The monster threw Snowkuro into its mouth,but right before it got to chew,Cory slammed his Warhammer onto the monsters head.It fell dead with Snowkuro still inside.Applez ran to the monsters mouth and pried it open.Snowkuro laid unconscious on the tongue of the monster with blood all over her clothes and face.Cory and Applez lifted her up and brought her into their house safely.

Science dog
06-20-2015, 02:26 AM
I just read the story and I think it's good so far.

Linkoftime
06-20-2015, 10:26 PM
Oooo I like it nar keep it up m8

CoryT
06-24-2015, 06:48 AM
Sweet me and Link nare fighting buddies