PDA

View Full Version : ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

BlaZinG
06-22-2015, 09:57 AM
Hakma is banned? For ban evading? Omfg there are so much people out there ban evading, they're still playing on their alts! I mean, GOD.

That's just stupid.

Damn, this system.

Nobody say anything like "Wrong sub-forum" because for now I don't even give a crap anymore.

BlaZinG
06-22-2015, 10:00 AM
They haven't been caught, though you should email support@growtopiagame.com if you know anyone else that does.

You're missing out the whole point of this thread.

Indicative
Yes. Ban evading is not a good thing to do.

BlaZinG
Yes. Ban evading is not a good thing to do.

No, I'm just saying it's not fair.

There are tons of ban evaders and only he gets banned.

Dafeq

CuresTopia
06-22-2015, 10:01 AM
Not everyone is getting caught, if you saw or know someone contact support@growtopiagame.com and they will look into it!

BlaZinG
06-22-2015, 10:04 AM
Not everyone is getting caught, if you saw or know someone contact support@growtopiagame.com and they will look into it!

Good. Job. There.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets just

That's just incredible, just so incredible. Unbelievable, the one time these people actually pay attention to ban evasions is a case isn't even such a big problem. You weren't causing any problems. Your past dilemmas were already resolved because you don't cuss or say as much inflammatory content as before. You were unbanned to be rebanned because apparently "it shows contempt and disrespect for the rules". Well tell me what other incentive he should take to show respect on the forums when he ISN'T allowed, you shallow excuse of game administration! He was appealed by Seth himself when he was muted and by that time, everyone fully knew Airtater's presence on other alts and yet, Seth knew that and didn't ban him. So why now? Other people transgress in this aspect right under your noses, in fact if you bothered to read some threads, it's blatantly obvious. Load of bull, absolutely load of bull.

Read this.

26FtW26
06-22-2015, 10:08 AM
They haven't been caught, though you should email support@growtopiagame.com if you know anyone else that does.

minimods like u hurt my feelings

- - - Updated - - -

you toooooooooo