PDA

View Full Version : Guise, I have sumthing to confess..

Hans
06-22-2015, 05:52 PM
I has.......... eight-grade syndrome

Lol jkjkjk.

But srsly tho is that thing even psychologicaly possible?

But I do have something that im hidin :rolleyes: l-i-n-k

PolarisHD
06-22-2015, 05:59 PM
Well, considering that me and my childhood friends acted like some sort of ninja in Naruto, I'd say it is real.

LolDawn
06-22-2015, 05:59 PM
I has.......... eight-grade syndrome

Lol jkjkjk.

But srsly tho is that thing even psychologicaly possible?

But I do have something that im hidin :rolleyes: l-i-n-k

Linkoftime???
CoryT/Y????

Hans
06-22-2015, 06:09 PM
Well, considering that me and my childhood friends acted like some sort of ninja in Naruto, I'd say it is real.

You were kids back then, totally reasonable.

- - - Updated - - -

Linkoftime???
CoryT/Y????

Linkoftime. Yeah, dat guy tho

PolarisHD
06-22-2015, 06:24 PM

Okay. If you consider imagining that you are some sort of OP main character in an anime before you sleep as EGS, then I'd say it is real. Used to do it for the past few months.

Hans
06-22-2015, 06:32 PM
Okay. If you consider imagining that you are some sort of OP main character in an anime before you sleep, then I'd say it is real. Used to do it for the past few months.

I find that rather amusing.

Christopher
06-22-2015, 07:06 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Ur him? Wot?

Shammy
06-22-2015, 08:15 PM
Eighth grade syndrome? I think I'm still stuck on first grade syndrome.

CoryT
06-23-2015, 03:39 PM

- - - Updated - - -

?..........

im just gonna quit

Mark Chong
06-23-2015, 03:40 PM
Ur him? Wot?

If that was true....
I'm speechless

Hans
06-23-2015, 03:50 PM
If that was true....
I'm speechless

It would be most-likely possible, though, I'm not promoting it.

Other than only "me", I can possibly switch gears with a more lunatic-like side of mine. I don't get how it works, but I've shown it a couple of times in this forum.

I usually do it when I'm in my house.

Mark Chong
06-23-2015, 03:53 PM
It would be most-likely possible, though, I'm not promoting it.

Other than only "me", I can possibly switch gears with a more lunatic-like side of mine. I don't get how it works, but I've shown it a couple of times in this forum.

I usually do it when I'm in my house.

©_©™
®_®™

Hans
06-23-2015, 03:54 PM
©_©™
®_®™

Lol. We all have that other side, it's actually fun to let it go wild (just like an hour ago) once in a while.

Mark Chong
06-23-2015, 04:01 PM
Lol. We all have that other side, it's actually fun to let it go wild (just like an hour ago) once in a while.
An hour ago? Wat happened? Lol

Ur avatar is spookin me in a way too..

Hans
06-23-2015, 04:07 PM
An hour ago? Wat happened? Lol

Ur avatar is spookin me in a way too..

What happend? I started speaking gibberish to my parents, and kept dancing like there's no tomorrow. And kept saying non-sense that only actually I would understand.

And so, I kept shouting "WIDAHO" (Thanks, BlaZinG, keep my regards), went outside, kept dancing like a lunatic then jumped and jumped 'till I got tired. And then I trapped my parents with words, so I can twist what they say to me, back to them.

And, yeah, the bed that my mom fixed. I ruined it, and kept dancing and raging in the bed.

Yeah, if I had a video, you'd laugh.

Linkoftime
06-24-2015, 07:03 AM
What happend? I started speaking gibberish to my parents, and kept dancing like there's no tomorrow. And kept saying non-sense that only actually I would understand.

And so, I kept shouting "WIDAHO" (Thanks, BlaZinG, keep my regards), went outside, kept dancing like a lunatic then jumped and jumped 'till I got tired. And then I trapped my parents with words, so I can twist what they say to me, back to them.

And, yeah, the bed that my mom fixed. I ruined it, and kept dancing and raging in the bed.

Yeah, if I had a video, you'd laugh.

Thats called drugs bruh

Mark Chong
06-24-2015, 07:13 AM
Thats called drugs bruh

Oh lol:crazy: