PDA

View Full Version : Master Sorcerer!

CuresTopia
06-22-2015, 11:04 PM
It don't take me a long time to reach this promotion, actually a week?
Thanks everyone for you support, I'm not here without your support!

I'm trying my best to fix what I've done, I'm actually doing it so great! Yes, I've reduced many amount of hate by joining the forums, such a easy step!

Thanks for your support: Ezereal, Rnox and much more!
Thanks everyone for giving me a second chance, We're all for one and one for all!

fauzan0410
06-22-2015, 11:07 PM
Everybody deserves a second chance. You changed for the better. Obviously , you deserved a second chance. We can see it. Nonetheless, congrats and welcome to the Dark Side...

CuresTopia
06-22-2015, 11:08 PM
Everybody deserves a second chance. You changed for the better. Obviously , you deserved a second chance. We can see it. Nonetheless, congrats and welcome to the Dark Side...

I can't describe how happy am I know!

FrostxMC =^.^=
06-22-2015, 11:09 PM

I'm trying my best to fix what I've done, I'm actually doing it so great! Yes, I've reduced many amount of hate by joining the forums, such a easy step!

Thanks everyone for giving me a second chance, We're all for one and one for all!

We're Master Sorcerer buddies! :hug::hug We got Master Sorcerer at the same day!

fauzan0410
06-22-2015, 11:10 PM
Next Goal : 1000 post

Good luck!

26FtW26
06-22-2015, 11:55 PM

You don't have the right to welcome him to the dark side mate :scratch:

Sky123456789
06-22-2015, 11:57 PM

Wow congrats cures!U gonna beat me soon!keep it up!

BLYoshi
06-23-2015, 12:25 AM
Congrats Cures.

I'll be honest here, It's hard for me to like you, as you have given yourself a horrible reputation for the past year or so.

I do hope you turned a new leaf.

Now get to 5000 posts :)

CuresTopia
06-23-2015, 12:30 AM
Congrats Cures.

I'll be honest here, It's hard for me to like you, as you have given yourself a horrible reputation for the past year or so.

I do hope you turned a new leaf.

Now get to 5000 posts :)

On my way :hug:

Indicative
06-23-2015, 01:14 AM
Welcome to the Master Sorcerer club! :hat:

Mark Chong
06-23-2015, 01:38 AM
Oh dang
I just woke up to see that u reached master sorcerer when ur still a lesser wizard when I went to sleep yesterday lol