PDA

View Full Version : Don't make "Your mom" jokes.

Applez
06-22-2015, 11:39 PM
I learned this the hard way.

Click spolier to find out why
(this happened in Growtopia) I went to NEWSDAILY because Maplers msg me. I went.... Some stuff happened... She left... Someone came. I said "WHO WANTS TO SICK MY DUCK?" then someone said "You have a pet duck?" Then I said (as a joke) "Yeah, it's called your mom! OOOHH" Then he said "My mom died of cancer 3 years ago so stfu." I felt really bad, then he left and I came to post this. DO NOT MAKE "Your mom" JOKES!!! PLEASE!

Megazork
06-22-2015, 11:40 PM
"You know who else makes Yo Momma jokes? My mom!"

C3n
06-22-2015, 11:41 PM
Bullies these days.
When will they learn :nope:

Applez
06-22-2015, 11:42 PM
"You know who else makes Yo Momma jokes? My mom!"

GG m8.
Your mom.

Bullies these days.
When will they learn :nope:

Uh... You do realize I was the "bully" in this story? (Without trying.)

fauzan0410
06-22-2015, 11:42 PM
I personally find them very rude.

HerobrineFan
06-22-2015, 11:43 PM
What if he was trolling?

*x files*

Applez
06-22-2015, 11:44 PM
What if he was trolling?

*x files*

Butt wiat... Did u sea taht?
*zooms in to the dude's face, illuminati signs apears on his nose.*

MyLegGuy
06-23-2015, 01:46 AM
He probably lied to make you feel bad.

Applez
06-23-2015, 01:47 AM
He probably lied to make you feel bad.

No, he seemed pretty dang mad...

BlaZinG
06-23-2015, 01:49 AM
I learned this the hard way.

Click spolier to find out why
(this happened in Growtopia) I went to NEWSDAILY because Maplers msg me. I went.... Some stuff happened... She left... Someone came. I said "WHO WANTS TO SICK MY DUCK?" then someone said "You have a pet duck?" Then I said (as a joke) "Yeah, it's called your mom! OOOHH" Then he said "My mom died of cancer 3 years ago so stfu." I felt really bad, then he left and I came to post this. DO NOT MAKE "Your mom" JOKES!!! PLEASE!
YOUR DAD.
Lol

-Setron-
06-23-2015, 01:50 AM
YOUR DAD.
Lol

Unhappy Father's Day!

Indicative
06-23-2015, 01:52 AM
YOUR DAD.
Lol

How about your sister? :crazy:

Mark Chong
06-23-2015, 01:55 AM
YOUR DAD.
Lol
Dun dun dun.....

- - - Updated - - -

How about your sister? :crazy:

Oh no
Dun dun........ DunnnNnnnnnN

*a missile is sighted heading towards an unidentified house wif unidentified people*
*the shouts of the neighbours*
*its about to crash*
*and it-*
OmHitler wassInn saide innillunilluminati appeared from this a the house, hitlerHso a ler ssmess

L3thalHunter
06-23-2015, 06:06 AM
What if he was trolling?

*x files*

He probably was... If it was true he would just leave or something...

Conan
06-23-2015, 06:09 AM
I actually didnt like those jokes.

ianCSzz
06-23-2015, 06:58 AM
These "Your Mama" jokes are getting overrated and boring. It's just not funny anymore because it might be offensive to other people. Seriously, some people might not have their mother anymore, and they might be offended if you tell them this kind of joke. Once again, these jokes are overrated, boring, not funny, and mght be offensive.

Just like your mama.

*get rekt m8*

Megazork
06-23-2015, 07:00 AM
These "Your Mama" jokes are getting overrated and boring. It's just not funny anymore because it might be offensive to other people. Seriously, some people might not have their mother anymore, and they might be offended if you tell them this kind of joke. Once again, these jokes are overrated, boring, not funny, and mght be offensive.

Just like your mama.

*get rekt m8*

I think it would have been funnier if you didn't say the same thing like 3 times.

ianCSzz
06-23-2015, 07:16 AM
I think it would have been funnier if you didn't say the same thing like 3 times.

I'm bad at writing long essays.

kayla
06-23-2015, 07:26 AM
Let's not make fun of people's parents because you might now know their story very well.
There was once I was playing growtopia and a guy came to my friend and said: YOUR DAD WASTED HIS SPERM ON YOU!
And he left which is very cowardly of him because he came and said something offensive and then left because he knew there would be someone attacking on him.
And the worst part is , my friend cried because he haven't seen his father for a long time.

ezereal
06-23-2015, 07:28 AM
GG m8.
Your mom.

Uh... You do realize I was the "bully" in this story? (Without trying.)

I mad a yo mom joke of my friend in an arguement and who knew he never had a mom .-.