PDA

View Full Version : In My Honor

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 08:38 AM
Would any Growtopians accept this request? Yes, because it is not a request, but a demand, I demand that the best builder in Growtopia builds a statue in my honor. You won't be paid, but I'll spare your worthless life, maybe.

maplepro
07-11-2013, 08:40 AM
Would any Growtopians accept this request? Yes, because it is not a request, but a demand, I demand that the best builder in Gowtopia builds a statue in my honor. You won't be paid, but I'll spare your worthless life, maybe.

Take meh life instead, I'll simply respawn saying #yolo. Jk

ADMex1
07-11-2013, 08:49 AM
Would any Growtopians accept this request? Yes, because it is not a request, but a demand, I demand that the best builder in Gowtopia builds a statue in my honor. You won't be paid, but I'll spare your worthless life, maybe.

In what world your majesty

Yoda
07-11-2013, 08:51 AM
Haha, make statue him for? Deserves one too Yoda. Greater I am than Agustus. Real at least I am, fake he is.

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 08:51 AM
In what world your majesty

Preferably EmperorCaesar Or AugustusCaesar

ADMex1
07-11-2013, 08:54 AM
Preferably EmperorCaesar Or AugustusCaesar

A Shame it is I can't build such a masterpiece to capture your amazing image. My life can't be spared

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 08:57 AM
A Shame it is I can't build such a masterpiece to capture your amazing image. My life can't be spared

Hm, I might spare you yet for your generous offer and loyalty to the almighty emperor.

Cloudier
07-11-2013, 11:53 AM
Hm, I might spare you yet for your generous offer and loyalty to the almighty emperor.

I'm extremely sorry, your Honor, but this thread belongs in the World Showcase/Collaboration Requests.

DevinS
07-11-2013, 11:55 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgawdzYkRM1qbyg8io1_500.gif .

maplepro
07-11-2013, 12:00 PM

How about no.

King Leonidas
07-11-2013, 12:38 PM
Caesar! I was on my stroll with my 300 bodyguards when I happened to here your request. Perhaps we could be of assistance.

CreaterZ
07-11-2013, 12:50 PM
Caesar! I was on my stroll with my 300 bodyguards when I happened to here your request. Perhaps we could be of assistance.

OH YES!
I WAS WAITING FOR YOU, YOUR HIGHNESS.
Oooh! Do this!:

Angrox
07-11-2013, 01:34 PM
Would any Growtopians accept this request? Yes, because it is not a request, but a demand, I demand that the best builder in Growtoia builds a statue in my honor. You won't be paid, but I'll spare your worthless life, maybe.

Go back to rome , sir :D

Jun Yuan
07-11-2013, 01:39 PM
Would any Growtopians accept this request? Yes, because it is not a request, but a demand, I demand that the best builder in Growtoia builds a statue in my honor. You won't be paid, but I'll spare your worthless life, maybe.
Never!This is SPARTA!!!!(techniclly i meant i am terrible at pixel arts)

Barack Obama
07-11-2013, 01:49 PM
As the President of the United States I demand a statue for me first.

DevinS
07-11-2013, 02:12 PM

Obama, Hamumu and Seth for the win! :D

King Leonidas
07-11-2013, 02:39 PM
OH YES!
Oooh! Do this!:

Unfortunately, the Mods are the Gods! I am awaiting approval of my "This is Sparta".

SuperJ
07-11-2013, 03:23 PM
Please don't turn our wonderful lands of Growtopia into a bunch of greek nonscence.....

Alien
07-11-2013, 03:32 PM
Please don't turn our wonderful lands of Growtopia into a bunch of greek nonscence.....
▓▒░│┤╡╢╖╡╖╕╕╕ ╗╜╜╗ ┐└╛╜╜ └┐ ╦╩╦╩╦╤╤╥╥┌┌┘╪╪╫╫ ╒╒ ░▒▓

WolFYY
07-11-2013, 04:11 PM

This guy created many accounts just to troll the forums.

trice
07-11-2013, 04:26 PM
OH YES!
Oooh! Do this!:

YOLO i just love them fake accounts!

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 04:26 PM
So an emperor can't have s statue as a monument to his greatness, but one gets upset when others use the same sort of painting direct towards him. Fool.

Caesar! I was on my stroll with my 300 bodyguards when I happened to here your request. Perhaps we could be of assistance. Army? Or sheep much like yourself?

OH YES!
Oooh! Do this!:
There is but a lack of words for which I can fathom to explain or try to reply here.

I demand to know who you think you are? A sheep is what.

We didn't care enough to understand you anyways.

This guy created many accounts just to troll the forums.
I'm not associated in any way with the sheep that have been replying here. I'm glad I'm not. There quips aren't funny and they're also not acting like the mortals they are.

trice
07-11-2013, 04:48 PM
So an emperor can't have s statue as a monument to his greatness, but one gets upset when others use the same sort of painting direct towards him. Fool.
Army? Or sheep much like yourself?

There is but a lack of words for which I can fathom to explain or try to reply here.

I'm not associated in any way with the sheep that have been replying here. I'm glad I'm not. There quips aren't funny and they're also not acting like the mortals they are.

Ok your honer...

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y462/staffpicks/Animated_GIFs/10861_o.gif (http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/staffpicks/media/Animated_GIFs/10861_o.gif.html)

BentDownFork
07-11-2013, 04:51 PM
Yo Caesar, is this good?
http://i.imgur.com/gyT2U7m.jpg

trice
07-11-2013, 04:55 PM
Yo Caesar, is this good?

I nearly couldnt breath laughing!
Dont do that again...
I love you forums
\9036

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 05:05 PM
I nearly couldnt breath laughing!
Dont do that again...
I love you forums
\9036

That what-seems-like 200 year old joke must sure get you much too excited.

trice
07-11-2013, 05:10 PM

Im starting to hate on you

DevinS
07-11-2013, 05:12 PM

I think your profile picture seems like 200 years old.

trice
07-11-2013, 05:15 PM

Leave the 2,000 year old man alone...

BentDownFork
07-11-2013, 05:15 PM

Caesar salad wasn't invented till 1924 :)

trice
07-11-2013, 05:17 PM

He might have some dirt in his brain from waking up 2,000 years later ; )

Ignore that comment^
He has no brain...

DevinS
07-11-2013, 05:19 PM

Ignore that comment^
He has no brain...

I think BentDownFork is way more intelligent than you.

trice
07-11-2013, 05:19 PM
Found a little something about you your higness...

Although Augustus was responsible for ending nearly 100 years of intermittent civil strife in Rome he did this at a price.

The peace he gave the Romans was at the point of a sword, and only lasted for as long as no one was in opposition to contest his power. Preventing people getting in opposition to contest power was something he and a few of the other emperors managed to do. However many did not and the system he established was inherently unstable. Led to many assassinations, murders,rebellions and civil wars.

He achieved his dominance through brutality and unlike Julius Caesar his career path was very untraditional as he became very powerful from a very young age (something the ruling republican class considered vital in any leader was the following of tradition). His treatment of his cousin Ceasarian (Julius and Cleopatra's child) was simply a murder; aimed to ensure he was the only heir to Julius' legacy. He was no less brutal with his own family having his daughter convicted of adultery when she flouted his new strict morality laws.

His most serious crime from a modern perspective was the removal of freedoms. Though it really only applied to a small number of the most powerful in Rome, they were free to express their opinions (within what was socially acceptable to them and their class). When he took power the only way to be safe, to get a role in government or avoid being killed and your lands seized was to follow the beliefs of Octavian. This was similar to the way that Stalin or Moa worked.

George Washington
07-11-2013, 05:21 PM
Worthy of the statue you are, but I request a statue for myself, the First President of the United States, as well.

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 05:22 PM
Or, you know 2,000. Learn when to quit, fool.

Leave the 2,000 year old man alone...
I appreciate the kind words, loyal servant.

I made a rough estimation, math is new, you know. Anyhow, you can't invent salad. Wish I had Google in my life.

Ignore that comment^
He has no brain...

I take back what I said. Of course the emperor of a country isn't as smart as a child who has a naked man dancing for him below his foolish words.

trice
07-11-2013, 05:24 PM
Or, you know 2,000. Learn when to quit, fool.

I appreciate the kind words, loyal servant.

I made a rough estimation, math is new, you know. Anyhow, you can't invent salad. Wish I had Google in my life.

I take back what I said. Of course the emperor of a country isn't as smart as a child who has a naked man dancing for him below his foolish words.

Come again? Naked man?
Why when you were born was
under clothing not considered clothing?
And servent?
I dont know you! And yet you call me servent?

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 05:25 PM
Found a little something about you your higness...

Although Augustus was responsible for ending nearly 100 years of intermittent civil strife in Rome he did this at a price.

The peace he gave the Romans was at the point of a sword, and only lasted for as long as no one was in opposition to contest his power. Preventing people getting in opposition to contest power was something he and a few of the other emperors managed to do. However many did not and the system he established was inherently unstable. Led to many assassinations, murders,rebellions and civil wars.

He achieved his dominance through brutality and unlike Julius Caesar his career path was very untraditional as he became very powerful from a very young age (something the ruling republican class considered vital in any leader was the following of tradition). His treatment of his cousin Ceasarian (Julius and Cleopatra's child) was simply a murder; aimed to ensure he was the only heir to Julius' legacy. He was no less brutal with his own family having his daughter convicted of adultery when she flouted his new strict morality laws.

His most serious crime from a modern perspective was the removal of freedoms. Though it really only applied to a small number of the most powerful in Rome, they were free to express their opinions (within what was socially acceptable to them and their class). When he took power the only way to be safe, to get a role in government or avoid being killed and your lands seized was to follow the beliefs of Octavian. This was similar to the way that Stalin or Moa worked.
While I appreciate the use of crtl C + Crtl v, I took my people with a dagger to their throats, I'll take you too. I am power. You are nothing.

trice
07-11-2013, 05:27 PM
While I appreciate the use of crtl C + Crtl v, I took my people with a dagger to their throats, I'll take you to. I am power. You are nothing.

I am living...
You are dead...

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 05:28 PM
Come again? Naked man?
Why when you were born was
under clothing not considered clothing?
And servent?
I dont know you! And yet you call me servent?
Sorry, forgot you changed it to another stupid moving painting.
At least I wear under-cloths, and everybody serves me.

Chuck Norris
07-11-2013, 05:28 PM
I am living...
You are dead...

Yes, he is dead. 2000 years dead.
Is he a ghost?

I don't see any clothes on your profile picture.

trice
07-11-2013, 05:29 PM

You are dead.
Why do i care if people served you?

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 05:29 PM
I am living...
You are dead...
You are dead.
Why do i care if people served you
Then explain how I am posting. Anyhow, your works of literature make me wish I was dead.
Thanks for stating the same thing twice.

Chuck Norris
07-11-2013, 05:31 PM
Then explain how I am posting. Anyhow, your works of literature make me wish i was dead.

Your literature isn't the best too, man...

At least I have SWAG. You have nothing, only a stone body.

trice
07-11-2013, 05:32 PM
Then explain how I am posting. Anyhow, your works of literature make me wish i was dead.

You are dead. I'm suprised you know how to use a computer.
And im sorry grampa if i offened you

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 05:32 PM
Your literature isn't the best too, man...

At least I have SWAG. You have nothing, only a stone body.

I bet you couldn't name one time I've made a grammatical error. You've made countless, Devin. What is swagger to an emperor anyhow, I have power, a kingdom. Keep your meaningless sayings.

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 05:34 PM
You are dead. I'm suprised you know how to use a computer.
And im sorry grampa if i offened you

How old must your father be if your grandfather is over MM years old? No need to worry "offening" me.

BentDownFork
07-11-2013, 05:35 PM
While I appreciate the use of crtl C + Crtl v, I took my people with a dagger to their throats, I'll take you to. I am power. You are nothing.

too* Also, interesting how you died with daggers to your throat. You were a selfish ruler who didn't want to give up your power. And in turn of events, you were stabbed to death with your friends. I wouldn't call that power you salad. I am a fork. I will stab through your lettuce slices and you will feel the nostalgia of your death.

Chuck Norris
07-11-2013, 05:37 PM
I bet you couldn't name one time I've made a grammatical error. You've made countless, Devin. What is swagger to an emperor anyhow, I have power, a kingdom. Keep your meaningless sayings.

The word "i" isn't big.

Here you have your grammatical fail.

SuperJ
07-11-2013, 05:39 PM
Yo Caesar, is this good?
BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 05:39 PM
too* Also, interesting how you died with daggers to your throat. You were a selfish ruler who didn't want to give up your power. And in turn of events, you were stabbed to death with your friends. I wouldn't call that power you salad. I am a fork. I will stab through your lettuce slices and you will feel the nostalgia of your death.

I died like a man. Where is the honor in dying old and sickly? I didn't give up my power because nobody dare took it. They may have named a product similar to that of my own, but you literally aspire to be a fork. And what is nostalgic about death?

BentDownFork
07-11-2013, 05:41 PM
That's enough roleplaying for one day. Ima go play Warframe or something...gotta farm my rubdeo

Chuck Norris
07-11-2013, 05:41 PM
I died like a man.

You died like this cat. http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02351/cross-eyed-cat_2351472k.jpg

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 05:42 PM
The word "i" isn't big.

Here, there is your grammatical fail.

Fixed it for you. Learn when to quit. It's about time when you criticize grammar while being a fool and not using it correctly. Give up, Devin.

Thomas Jefferson
07-11-2013, 05:42 PM

Why can't we keep going?
It's just the beginning.

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 05:43 PM
You died like this cat. http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02351/cross-eyed-cat_2351472k.jpg

Thanks for explaining how the cat died. Or you know, it could be alive, what are you implying, Devin?

Chuck Norris
07-11-2013, 05:44 PM
Fixed it for you. Learn when to quit. It's about time when you criticize grammar while being a fool and not using it correctly. Give up, Devin.

Ok then. I give up.
But you also have to stop this non sense.

Thomas Jefferson
07-11-2013, 05:45 PM
Ok then. I give up.

And what if he doesn't?
What shall you do next?

trice
07-11-2013, 05:45 PM
How old must your father be if your grandfather is over MM years old? No need to worry "offening" me.

Offening
im sorry i dont offen
i offened

BentDownFork
07-11-2013, 05:46 PM
Ok then. I give up.

You're obviously not chuck norris then.

DevinS
07-11-2013, 05:46 PM
And what if he doesn't?
What shall you do next?

I just ignore him. Easy!

You're obviously not chuck norris then.

Yup, Hehe... That account was fake. You know that. :rolleyes:

Thomas Jefferson
07-11-2013, 05:47 PM
I just ignore him. Easy!

Not only have he made you look mad you also made Chuck Norris look bad.
No wonder he called you a peasant.

trice
07-11-2013, 05:49 PM
I just think these people are to serious...

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 05:49 PM
Offening
im sorry i dont offen
i offened
Still wrong, were you looking for "offended"?

And what if he doesn't?
What shall you do next?
A man with sense, I like you.

Ok then. I give up.

I shall not and you can not command me otherwise.

Thomas Jefferson
07-11-2013, 05:51 PM
A man with sense, I like you.

Shall you spare my life ,or shall I go and hide into the woods?

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Shall you spare my life ,or shall I go and hide into the woods?

It shall be... Spared.

trice
07-11-2013, 05:54 PM
This is nonsense,true heros like Thomas Jefferson or The emperior would never act/talk like this.
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y462/staffpicks/Animated_GIFs/10861_o.gif (http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/staffpicks/media/Animated_GIFs/10861_o.gif.html)

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 05:56 PM
This is nonsense,true heros like Thomas Jefferson or The emperior would never act/talk like this.

The "emperior" or to everyone else, the emperor does as he pleases.

trice
07-11-2013, 05:58 PM
The "emperior" or to everyone else, the emperor does as he pleases.

Well your not the "god" here. Go boss around people in Rome. Do as you please? Explains all the spams.

Thomas Jefferson
07-11-2013, 05:59 PM
Well your not the "god" here. Go boss around people in Rome. Do as you please? Explains all the spams.

What if Jesus Christ post here will you respect him as much as your respecting the Emperor of Rome?

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 06:01 PM

Most of your words to date have been your very definition of "spam".

trice
07-11-2013, 06:03 PM
What if Jesus Christ post here will you respect him as much as your respecting the Emperor of Rome?

I don't believe in God.
I only believe in
me,myself,and I

William Shakespeare
07-11-2013, 06:09 PM
I just ignore him. Easy!

In the midst of all this, God will call unto thou, and thou shalt be struck down with the words, "Wherefore art thou doing this?" Truly, that is the question. Henceforth, I dost not want to hear thou's words of these anymore. It dost not mean nought.

Jesus Christ
07-11-2013, 06:22 PM
As much as it saddens me that you have no belief in my heavenly father, it's alright. I've always taught to love your neighbor no matter his character or his beliefs. Your atheism isn't frowned upon. As I have taught to my people, I will follow my word. I can not force you to believe. Nor will I. I merely hope my presence can be of some assurance of something divine existing.

King Leonidas
07-11-2013, 06:22 PM

Besides, thereís no reason we canít be civil, is there?

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 06:26 PM
As much as it saddens me that you have no belief in my heavenly father, it's alright. I've always taught to love your neighbor no matter his character or his beliefs. Your atheism isn't frowned upon. As I have taught to my people, I will follow my word. I can not force you to believe. Nor will I. I merely hope my presence can be of some assurance of something divine existing.
Tell it like it is for now. I'm not keeping you around.

Besides, thereís no reason we canít be civil, is there?
A ruthless warlord asking for civility. For shame. In Rome we have massive theaters in which you may want to take an acting class.

Akegata
07-11-2013, 06:34 PM
Even if there were what could we possibly do?

Seems like one of those things that I had to do in Gifted Biology :P. You got a forum account and had to pretend to be this famous person and had to act like the person, too.

Edit: Didn't mean to reply to Vader's comment.

George Washington
07-11-2013, 06:37 PM

In the midst of all this, God will call unto thou, and thou shalt be struck down with the words, "Wherefore art thou doing this?" Truly, that is the question. Henceforth, I dost not want to hear thou's words of these anymore. It dost not mean nought.

These are wise words indeed, I approve of them. Perhaps it is not enough to stop this ignorance shared by most of the ones here, but they were wonderful and spoke of the truth.

minha1234
07-11-2013, 06:40 PM
As much as this is a useless thread (for some people), the forums are getting a bit more amusing and fun. :)

EDIT:
If they find this thread useless then why bother replying to it?

Maybe to point the uselessness out? Hehe.. I don't know, but if you look at some of the comments here, they're pretty negative.

WolFYY
07-11-2013, 06:43 PM
The person who created these accounts must be an intelligent troll.

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 06:44 PM
The person who created these accounts must be an intelligent troll.

*People
*Very Intelligent

Thomas Jefferson
07-11-2013, 06:45 PM
*People *Very Intelligent

I agree with the Emperor why must it be a troll why mustn't it be a prankster?

trice
07-11-2013, 06:47 PM
You clever masterminds...

SATAN
07-11-2013, 06:55 PM
FOOLS. IT IS ALL GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN...

William Shakespeare
07-11-2013, 06:56 PM
I agree with the Emperor why must it be a troll why mustn't it be a prankster?

The word "troll" hath evolved unto a larger, misused word. 'Tis all rubbish. I nary think that ones remember the meaning of the true troll. I shalt despair, for the world hast become this pile of nought.

Gaius Julius Caesar
The fault, my dear forumers, is not in the fake accounts, but in ourselves, that we are trolls

Augustus Caesar
FOOLS. IT IS ALL GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN...

Hmm, indeed it is. I've been compared to you before, strange.

Alien
07-11-2013, 07:06 PM
Friends, Forumers, Countrymen,
Lend me you ears,
I come to join us, not disband us.
The evil that nay-sayers do lives after them;
The strength of our intelligence is oft interred with our souls,

For thou hast no oft me the chance,
To hear of our intentions,
Thus, to partake in our good fortune,

Let us rise up in arms and embrace to the Force,
and bring peace to the galaxy,

Like our fellow brothers in the war of liberation,
To free us of the shackles of oppression,

Both believers and non,
For the Evils and Good of the spiritual realm have approached

For strength and knowledge, we must share each other,
To call a counsel, I must convene,
For a tally must be made,
As I, an Alien, watcher of Earth,
have taken a piece of all our histories, from Star Wars, to Great Rome, the writer Shakespeare, the men of religion, and the brothers of Liberty,
We must strive forward, and succeed,
In our plan.

ScarletPhoenix
07-11-2013, 07:28 PM
Lend me you ears,

Both believers and non,

have taken a piece of all our histories, from Star Wars, to Great Rome, the writer Shakespeare, the men of religion, and the brothers of Liberty,
In our plan.

That's actually a good poem, nice job!

Cloudier
07-11-2013, 07:30 PM
Lend me you ears,

Both believers and non,

In our plan.

Nice.

You should enter a literature contest.

Thomas Jefferson
07-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Nice.

I think I know who you are.:ninja:

If only you'd pay attention you've would've figured out who we were.

Cloudier
07-11-2013, 07:34 PM
If only you'd pay attention you've would've figured out who we were.

Bunny.

Can a moderator please close this thread?

Thomas Jefferson
07-11-2013, 07:56 PM
Bunny.

Can a moderator please close this thread?

Why should they close the thread?
Have we done something wrong?

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 07:58 PM
Why should they close the thread?
Have we done something wrong?

Nothing against the rules, maybe off the original topic at hand, but nothing wrong.

CreaterZ
07-11-2013, 11:23 PM
My Brain hurts.

Abraham Lincoln
07-11-2013, 11:26 PM
America has seem to come in contact with extraterrestrial beings. We shall not disturb them.
And that is an order

Mrs.Creator, may I ask what a brian is?

Cade83
07-11-2013, 11:36 PM
Oh god... I'm ROFLing right now... so... hilarious!

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 11:40 PM
America has seem to come in contact with extraterrestrial beings. We shall not disturb them.
And that is an order

Since when did you take over my role as emperor? You did no such thing.

Darth Vader
07-11-2013, 11:43 PM
Since when did you take over my role as emperor? You did no such thing.

Instead he went to a theater and got shot.

Grammar Cop
07-12-2013, 12:36 AM
I find the grammar used in these posts very distasteful.

Augustus Caesar
07-12-2013, 12:39 AM
I find the grammar used in these posts very distasteful.

I find how hard you tried very distasteful.

Cloudier
07-12-2013, 02:59 AM
I admit, at first I enjoyed these accounts.

But after a while it gets old. You guys need to consider just stopping. I find these forums getting out of control, with posts getting more and more spammy. It was a joke, yeah, okay. This joke needs to end.

SlaSHadow
07-12-2013, 04:49 PM
I admit, at first I enjoyed these accounts.

But after a while it gets old. You guys need to consider just stopping. I find these forums getting out of control, with posts getting more and more spammy. It was a joke, yeah, okay. This joke needs to end.

Eh, most of the prominent ones stopped a while ago. Sone won't quit, and new ones keep popping up. But, most of them stopped and what the mods consider spammers have had their posts removed or have been banned.

Turtwig1123
07-12-2013, 09:24 PM
ill endthis discussion by eating ceasars socks.
that sentance was more relevant then the whole thread.
begone trolls, return to where you came from :prophet:

KillerXD
07-12-2013, 09:47 PM
I find how hard you tried very distasteful.

Then why do you speak english? You should be speakin Latin or whatever language they used.:confused:

- - - Updated - - -

Growtopia. And grow your own stuff. we are not using ours unless you pay us in gems or WLs.:poop:

- - - Updated - - -

Army? Or sheep much like yourself?

Obama is the president of the U.S! He could send tons of military forces that are more advaneced then you and crush your little empire!:mad::mad::mad:

- - - Updated - - -

And that is an order

ITS CALLED BRAIN AND ITS INSIDE YOUR HEAD IF YOU LOSE IT YOU BECOME DUMB AND DIE AFTER AWILE!!

trice
07-12-2013, 09:50 PM
And that is an order

A brain is something people have and mostly people who don't enter a theater and get shot-.-

SlaSHadow
07-12-2013, 10:17 PM
ill endthis discussion by eating ceasars socks.
that sentance was more relevant then the whole thread.
begone trolls, return to where you came from :prophet:
If you wanted the thread to die, you wouldn't have posted that. Especially after nobody else was posting after a while.

Then why do you speak english? You should be speakin Latin or whatever language they used.:confused:
Why would he speak Latin when it's a dead language and most people here can barely understand English? You included.

Growtopia. And grow your own stuff. we are not using ours unless you pay us in gems or WLs.:poop:

Can't really pay people in gems. Also, I'm sure somebody out there would do it for free.

Obama is the president of the U.S! He could send tons of military forces that are more advaneced then you and crush your little empire!:mad::mad::mad:

I'm sure attacking a nation that hasn't affected America at all would result in impeachment. That and Romans didn't have, nor need advanced weapons.

ITS CALLED BRAIN AND ITS INSIDE YOUR HEAD IF YOU LOSE IT YOU BECOME DUMB AND DIE AFTER AWILE!!

Are you sure you can't be dumb with a brain?

PewDie
07-13-2013, 02:08 AM
Would any Growtopians accept this request? Yes, because it is not a request, but a demand, I demand that the best builder in Growtopia builds a statue in my honor. You won't be paid, but I'll spare your worthless life, maybe.

NOPE, NEVER, NOPE, and im banned lol, NOPE STILL NOPE. I DO NOT KNOW U. NOPE.