PDA

View Full Version : Why shouldnt we create a lift system in the game?

Nivash Nithi
06-24-2015, 09:38 AM
Hi i am Nivash! I have a idea that why shouldn't growtopia have lift to carry people upstairs insteadby of stairs! For example in the CARNIVAL, there are so many stairs! Instead there should be lift to transport up! It will be new and fun! It ahould also be cheap in order normal players can buy! It should include some kind of tracks for the lift to climbe and it should carry 5 at a time! Its a idea from me and hope to hear from all of u! Have great gaming ahead!

Compulsive
06-24-2015, 09:44 AM
Hi i am Nivash! I have a idea that why shouldn't growtopia have lift to carry people upstairs insteadby of stairs! For example in the CARNIVAL, there are so many stairs! Instead there should be lift to transport up! It will be new and fun! It ahould also be cheap in order normal players can buy! It should include some kind of tracks for the lift to climbe and it should carry 5 at a time! Its a idea from me and hope to hear from all of u! Have great gaming ahead!
Hi nivash!This is a great idea!it would save the hassle of pressing those buttons!

CaveMan
06-24-2015, 09:47 AM

Welcome to forums!Your idea is really good.I hope they put your idea in game!

CCJX
06-24-2015, 09:51 AM
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
Ideaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But how will it operate?

Have a nice dey! :hug:

radusavin366
06-24-2015, 09:59 AM

This is why growtopia shouln't or should?