PDA

View Full Version : All des fake accounts!

Joeyss
07-11-2013, 03:07 PM
What's up with all these fake accounts?I have sees Thomas Jefforson,Yoda(my favorite one),Jesus Christ,Obama,The dude from Sparta,Chuck Norris,And Augustas and probaly plenty more to come.Whats up with all them?Who are they?

InFocus
07-11-2013, 03:18 PM
What's up with all these fake accounts?I have sees Thomas Jefforson,Yoda(my favorite one),Jesus Christ,Obama,The dude from Sparta,Chuck Norris,And Augustas and probaly plenty more to come.Whats up with all them?Who are they?

Why you think that's fake accounts?

The reason is that, that more and more people are starting to play Growtopia.

People like that game!

Also, more people are registered on the forum.

I think that's very good.

InFocus

Yoda
07-11-2013, 03:20 PM

Happy is Yoda for him liking, mmmm. Too I like you. :)

Jake The Dog
07-11-2013, 03:27 PM
Hey, don't forget me! (Not saying that I am fake.)

trice
07-11-2013, 04:39 PM
Happy is Yoda for him liking, mmmm. Too I like you. :)

Yoda,mmm,ways of yours,is Trice love

Akegata
07-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Hey, don't forget me! (Not saying that I am fake.)

JAKE! I luv JAKE!!! ADVENTURE TIME! Lol... jk

SATAN
07-11-2013, 08:14 PM
A GROUP OF VERY WISE GROWTOPIANS HAVE DECIDED TO BRING A LITTLE SPICE TO THE FORUMS. IT'S NOT A BAD THING.... OR IS IT???

GO PLAY GROWTOPIA. AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE FORUMS. POINTLESS THREADS HAVE RUN AMOK HERE FOR FAR TO LONG. IT'S TIME TO TAKE A STAND AGAINST SPAMMERS AND POINTLESS POSTS.

GO. PUNCH SOMETHING. BUILD SOMETHING. GROW SOMETHING.

RAPTOR784
07-11-2013, 08:16 PM
A GROUP OF VERY WISE GROWTOPIANS HAVE DECIDED TO BRING A LITTLE SPICE TO THE FORUMS. IT'S NOT A BAD THING.... OR IS IT???

GO PLAY GROWTOPIA. AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE FORUMS. POINTLESS THREADS HAVE RUN AMOK HERE FOR FAR TO LONG. IT'S TIME TO TAKE A STAND AGAINST SPAMMERS AND POINTLESS POSTS.

GO. PUNCH SOMETHING. BUILD SOMETHING. GROW SOMETHING.

I'm sure you could of said that in non caps chill out cause your post you just did rude and I don't see you going to get on growtopia either still on the forums.... And it was just more spam :)

SATAN
07-11-2013, 08:18 PM
I'm sure you could of said that in non caps chill out cause your post you just did rude and I don't see you going to get on growtopia either still on the forums.... And it was just more spam :)

EXPLAINING FAKE ACCOUNT USERS ISN'T SPAM. YOUR OPINION ON WHAT I DO WITH MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS.

BUT, SPAM IF YOU MUST. I GET BORED WHEN I DON'T SEE YET ANOTHER ACCUSATORY POST BY A FORUMER.

Chuck Norris
07-11-2013, 08:19 PM
We aren't fake. We are all real somehow.

ADMex1
07-11-2013, 08:19 PM

SOLORIEN SPEAKS IN ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME, SO GO TELL HER THAT.

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 08:21 PM
We aren't fake. We are all real somehow.

Some are more real than others, Devin...

Epickarek_Growtopia
07-11-2013, 08:30 PM
SOLORIEN SPEAKS IN ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME, SO GO TELL HER THAT.

And I'm just sitting here, not knowing how to use the forums... #noobie.

Raphael Lim
07-13-2013, 06:20 AM
You better not make any more or else...

This is a pic of Flandre Scarlet from Touhou Project

Angrox
07-13-2013, 06:40 AM
Why you think that's fake accounts?

The reason is that, that more and more people are starting to play Growtopia.

People like that game!

Also, more people are registered on the forum.

I think that's very good.

InFocus

Actually one or a couple people are making multiple accounts.