PDA

View Full Version : Who is this SATAN guy?

Abdolhai talebi
07-11-2013, 07:34 PM
So as we know satan or @satan is one of @seth's acounts that sometimes he cames to hell and fills hell with lava and spikes and leaves...i think seth has to do something with this names like this.
This SATAN guy on forums is being mean...well his name is satan but he is using this name to be mean :P i know he is new but i think mods/devs have to watch his posts...and if he continue's to be mean he MUST get banned from forums. So at last is he a mod/dev or he is just a player trying to be mean?

minha1234
07-11-2013, 07:36 PM
Well, it is a forum, so people can express their opinions. I've seen countless people being mean and they weren't banned.. Maybe SATAN should get a warning of some sort. It's not @Satan, if it was, he/she would have a Super Moderator rank. I'm also pretty sure that @Satan is Seth.

SATAN
07-11-2013, 07:41 PM
I BELIEVE I'VE BEEN WITHIN MY CONFINES OF THE USER AGREEMENT THAT I SIGNED IN WITH. I'VE SEEN WORSE POSTS ON THE FORUMS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I'M SAYING, I'M AFRAID YOU'LL HAVE TO IGNORE ME, AS I HAVE TO DO TO OTHER FORUMERS I FIND OFFENSIVE. OR BORING.

'TIS A DIFFICULT THING SOMETIMES... LOATHING FORUMERS. BUT YOU'LL GET USED TO IT.

PERHAPS INSTEAD OF STARTING A THREAD ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HATE ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'D HATE TO SEE DRAMA STARTED BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE ME...

*EVIL LAUGHTER*

Jesus Christ
07-11-2013, 07:48 PM
It saddens me to see so much hate, aggression, and conflict. Love thy neighbor, that is all I ask of you. Love your neighbor for whoever he or she is. Human nature is naturally corrupt, It's divine to overcome your natural instincts and to replace them with love for one another. Do not be offended by other people's remarks. Forgive them for their mistakes as I have taught. Even if their mistakes harmed you or someone of value to you.

SATAN
07-11-2013, 07:55 PM
It saddens me to see so much hate, aggression, and conflict. Love thy neighbor, that is all I ask of you. Love your neighbor for whoever he or she is. Human nature is naturally corrupt, It's divine to overcome your natural instincts and to replace them with love for one another. Do not be offended by other people's remarks. Forgive them for their mistakes as I have taught. Even if their mistakes harmed you or someone of value to you.

THANKS, JESUS. WISE WORDS. PERHAPS ABDOLHAI TALEBI WILL TAKE HEED TO THEM.

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 07:57 PM
As a man of honor and justice I believe despite the name, SATAN has done nothing wrong and has actually helped a few peasants. Don't open your mouth before you learn of the matters at hand.

SlaSHadow
07-11-2013, 08:26 PM
Well, unless he's offended anybody, which he hasn't, there's no need to hate on him.

TheDarkWolf
07-11-2013, 08:29 PM
He's hilarious. Along with some other accounts. :p

SATAN
07-11-2013, 08:32 PM
THAT'S RIGHT. HATERS GONNA HATE. WHAT, DON'T YOU LOVE ME?

BY THE WAY, NOBODY HAS PRIVATE MESSAGED ME. SO I GUESS FORUMERS IN GENERAL WHO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME WOULD RATHER DO IT IN PUBLIC, RATHER THAN PRIVATE. THAT'S FINE, TWO CAN PLAY AT THIS GAME.

Abdolhai talebi
07-11-2013, 08:37 PM
OK MR.SATAN! But i DONT hate you...i just hate your words....because when some drama happens and some one does a bad thing you support him...(i realy hate real satan in my real life)
But for real...WHY DO WE HAVE SATAN AND JESUS IN FORUMS???!

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 08:40 PM
OK MR.SATAN! But i DONT hate you...i just hate your words....because when some drama happens and some one does a bad thing you support him...(i realy hate real satan in my real life)
Bah, your words on this thread have been more hurtful than those of the ruler of the underworld.

Thomas Jefferson
07-11-2013, 08:40 PM

WHY DO WE HAVE YODA,DARTH VADER,THOMAS JEFFERSON,GEORGE WASHINGTON, EMPEROR AUGUSTUS CEASER ON THE FORUMS???

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 08:42 PM
WHY DO WE HAVE YODA,DARTH VADER,THOMAS JEFFERSON,GEORGE WASHINGTON ON THE FORUMS???

It has only taken but a soul to break my heart. I have been forgotten by the third president of America, who will remember me?

The world, because I am an emperor, and I am the embodiment of power.

Beggy4786
07-11-2013, 08:45 PM
THAT'S RIGHT. HATERS GONNA HATE. WHAT, DON'T YOU LOVE ME?

BY THE WAY, NOBODY HAS PRIVATE MESSAGED ME. SO I GUESS FORUMERS IN GENERAL WHO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME WOULD RATHER DO IT IN PUBLIC, RATHER THAN PRIVATE. THAT'S FINE, TWO CAN PLAY AT THIS GAME.
Guys saten is a differant account made by Seth. If you don't beileve me go to the wiki made by redbone an search saten.

ADMex1
07-11-2013, 08:45 PM

I'm a Satanist

SATAN
07-11-2013, 08:47 PM

DRAMA IS WHAT I LIVE FOR. YOU CAN'T FAULT ME FOR THRIVING IN THE EPITOME OF EVIL AND CHAOS. WHO DO YOU THINK CREATED IT?

I CAN'T FAULT YOU FOR HATING. IT'S SUCH A GOOD, STRONG WORD. WHY DON'T YOU QUIT SPAMMING ABOUT HOW YOU HATE ME, AND GO PLAY INSTEAD? YOUR OPINIONS OF FAKE FORUMER PROFILES ARE MEANINGLESS.

STOP THE SPAM AND POINTLESS THREADS, AND I'LL DISAPPEAR FOREVER.

Thomas Jefferson
07-11-2013, 08:47 PM
It has only taken but a soul to break my heart. I have been forgotten by the third president of America, who will remember me?

The world, because I am an emperor, and I am the embodiment of power.

What are you talking about your on there.

minha1234
07-11-2013, 08:49 PM
Guys saten is a differant account made by Seth. If you don't beileve me go to the wiki made by redbone an search saten.

In-game, yes he is. But on the forums, no. Seth isn't someone who would troll the forumers :sweatdrop:

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 08:49 PM
What are you talking about your on there.

You forgot to mention the most important of all, me. Clearly.

Thomas Jefferson
07-11-2013, 08:51 PM
You forgot to mention the most important of all, me. Clearly.

Emperor Imperator Gaius Julius Caesar Octavianus Divi Filius Augustus

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 08:54 PM
Emperor Imperator Gaius Julius Caesar Octavianus Divi Filius Augustus

Ah, feels good. Not that I need such pleasantries.

Greenswe
07-11-2013, 09:05 PM
This is non-growtopia related, and belongs here (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?4-RTsoft-Tavern)

I have no idea who he really is, but the forums is getting a bit to chaotic.
~Greenswe

NightNinja
07-11-2013, 09:10 PM
this the most hiliriaus thread everxD

Augustus Caesar
07-11-2013, 09:10 PM
This is non-growtopia related, and belongs here (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?4-RTsoft-Tavern)

I have no idea who he really is, but the forums is getting a bit to chaotic.
~Greenswe

It is more than a simple "he".

Confucius
07-12-2013, 12:03 AM
WHY DO WE HAVE YODA,DARTH VADER,THOMAS JEFFERSON,GEORGE WASHINGTON, EMPEROR AUGUSTUS CEASER ON THE FORUMS???

Man who forgets Confucius, be forgotten too.

Augustus Caesar
07-12-2013, 12:08 AM
Man who forgets Confucius, be forgotten too.

You shall not expect to be acknowledged when you have not spoken up before.

Cyber Detective
07-12-2013, 12:10 AM
This look like a job for - The Cyber Detective. I am here to crack the case, does anyone have any evidence for me to work with?

tony26
07-12-2013, 12:13 AM
Dont feed the troll. You're only giving him reasons to lash out at you.

P.S THESE POST GO IN THE RT TAVERN. I'll spell that out for you.

Cyber Detective
07-12-2013, 12:14 AM

From my evidence, I believe Satan is a woman. May you please check his/her IP address so we can find out who this beast really is on the inside, behind his/her computer.

ADMex1
07-12-2013, 12:20 AM

P.S THESE POST GO IN THE RT TAVERN. I'll spell that out for you.

Oh Tony. Its spelled RTsoft Tavern. :p

RAPTOR784
07-12-2013, 12:25 AM
Oh Tony. Its spelled RTsoft Tavern. :p

Lol always I believe that is right as well....:p:p:p:p

Abdolhai talebi
07-12-2013, 05:09 AM
DRAMA IS WHAT I LIVE FOR. YOU CAN'T FAULT ME FOR THRIVING IN THE EPITOME OF EVIL AND CHAOS. WHO DO YOU THINK CREATED IT?

I CAN'T FAULT YOU FOR HATING. IT'S SUCH A GOOD, STRONG WORD. WHY DON'T YOU QUIT SPAMMING ABOUT HOW YOU HATE ME, AND GO PLAY INSTEAD? YOUR OPINIONS OF FAKE FORUMER PROFILES ARE MEANINGLESS.

Ok..ill quit spamming about me hating you...and after this thread i wont care about your posts...i wont even read them...and the next time i hate someone ill handle it via private massage

optimuswhat
07-13-2013, 04:20 AM
I love these users. Hey, will we have... Oh... Wait... I don't think we need...
I've said enough. Satan can probably read my mind. Enough is said...

CarloRay
07-13-2013, 08:37 AM

Creepy picture!(sorry for reviving thread!:sweatdrop:)

SlaSHadow
07-13-2013, 09:21 AM
Creepy picture!(sorry for reviving thread!:sweatdrop:)

PM's dude. Come on!

Edit: 100th post!

CarloRay
07-13-2013, 03:23 PM
PM's dude. Come on!

Edit: 100th post!
Well, its too creepy for me to click it and PM him! *creeped out face with the mouth open*

SuperJ
07-13-2013, 04:31 PM
Hold on SATAN I think hes right you are pretty mean to all the forumers, BUT IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE AND GOOD I WILL TELL THIS VILLIAN TO HALT! Lol, I am going Super Hereo style

Captain Falcon
07-13-2013, 06:16 PM
Falcon Captain Falcon joins the party!
Satan, Jesus! Hello!
Falcon wave!
Greens! You need to chill out!
Falcon smile!

_Lennart_
07-14-2013, 07:04 PM
I BELIEVE I'VE BEEN WITHIN MY CONFINES OF THE USER AGREEMENT THAT I SIGNED IN WITH. I'VE SEEN WORSE POSTS ON THE FORUMS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I'M SAYING, I'M AFRAID YOU'LL HAVE TO IGNORE ME, AS I HAVE TO DO TO OTHER FORUMERS I FIND OFFENSIVE. OR BORING.

'TIS A DIFFICULT THING SOMETIMES... LOATHING FORUMERS. BUT YOU'LL GET USED TO IT.

PERHAPS INSTEAD OF STARTING A THREAD ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HATE ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'D HATE TO SEE DRAMA STARTED BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE ME...

*EVIL LAUGHTER*

@satan i know seth came and wrote this......

cuz well..... you seth is you..... muhahhahah i found your secret identety

yoyotje2011
07-26-2013, 09:12 PM

As a man of honor and justice I believe despite the name, SATAN has done nothing wrong and has actually helped a few peasants. Don't open your mouth before you learn of the matters at hand.

Well, I believe these 3 profiles are all the same person. IP check?

EDIT:
Add this guy.

Falcon Captain Falcon joins the party!
Satan, Jesus! Hello!
Falcon wave!
Greens! You need to chill out!
Falcon smile!

SlaSHadow
07-26-2013, 10:45 PM
Well, I believe these 3 profiles are all the same person. IP check?

EDIT:
Add this guy.

All different people. You like monster trucks? Because you seem to like grave digging. :whistling: