PDA

View Full Version : What is your main Emotion? (IO)

HerobrineFan
06-25-2015, 06:02 PM
In honor of Disney Pixar's 'Inside Out' or in Europe 'Vice Versa,' I made this thread.

Basically what your main emotion is? Is it Joy-Sadness-Anger-Digust-or Fear. To judge it, ask yourself a question, am I happy/sad/angry/disgusted/fearing all the time? If you don't get it, it's like, your main emotion is joy because your like happy all the time, or your anger because your angry all the time? Get it? Okay.

My main is Fear since I'm like scared of so many things in real life, which are.

thanatophobia (fear of death)

Entomophobia (also known as insectophobia)

Arachnophobia (Fear of spiders)

Fear of Getting Lost

Ono :crazy:

So what's your main emotion?

Who's your friend who loves to play
Bing-Bong, Bing-Bong!

Hans
06-25-2015, 06:09 PM
In honor of Disney Pixar's 'Inside Out' or in Europe 'Vice Versa,' I made this thread.

Basically what your main emotion is? Is it Joy-Sadness-Anger-Digust-or Fear. To judge it, ask yourself a question, am I happy/sad/angry/disgusted/fearing all the time? If you don't get it, it's like, your main emotion is joy because your like happy all the time, or your anger because your angry all the time? Get it? Okay.

My main is Fear since I'm like scared of so many things in real life, which are.

Fear of Getting Lost

Bing-Bong, Bing-Bong!

The amazing poker-face? Yeah, I use it almost the whole day.

Oh, and just a heads-up, if you don't want to be afraid of death anymore, accept the life you're living and live up to your expectations. Not others. Learn how the joy of despair is, how living is amusing, yet tedious. It may be hard to manipulate it to your will, but. All you need is possible. (I'm talking from experience here)

LolDawn
06-25-2015, 06:15 PM

Fear of Getting Lost

Bing-Bong, Bing-Bong!

Trypophobia

HerobrineFan
06-25-2015, 06:22 PM
The amazing poker-face? Yeah, I use it almost the whole day.

Oh, and just a heads-up, if you don't want to be afraid of death anymore, accept the life you're living and live up to your expectations. Not others. Learn how the joy of despair is, how living is amusing, yet tedious. It may be hard to manipulate it to your will, but. All you need is possible. (I'm talking from experience here)

https://warosu.org/data/ck/img/0055/71/1404434846356.gif

Tempting
06-25-2015, 08:42 PM
Is 'No Emotion' one. I usually just think with a neutral emotion state.

26FtW26
06-25-2015, 10:22 PM
When I'm at my computer, it's mix emotions.
When I am in real life tho, it's probably happiness.

I fear:
Spiders
Insects
Death from drowning

Fun fact 1: I am not scared of wild animals. Not a bit. Seriously.
Fun fact 2: If I could choose my death, it'd either be falling to my death or getting shot in the HEAD. Specifically in the head, since that'd probably be the least painful.