PDA

View Full Version : Realistic FNAF brings you . . .

John the Forumer
06-26-2015, 03:30 PM
Five Night's at Freddy's | PURPLE MAN REVEALED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCTeKIeAJk0

After you watch that, please subscribe to IRON HORSE's CHANNEL since he did a very good job film making this.

26FtW26
06-26-2015, 03:52 PM
Why do people still play this :poop:

For the story? Nearly nobody actually cares about the gameplay, it's the story that makes the game so popular.

KillerXD
06-26-2015, 04:48 PM
Five Night's at Freddy's | PURPLE MAN REVEALED.

After you watch that, please subscribe to IRON HORSE's CHANNEL since he did a very good job film making this.

Do I really need to use this clip again, twice?
*ahem*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFLJVYXQIDM
Jump on the hype train, 25% off before we crash into a wall!

John the Forumer
06-26-2015, 04:52 PM
Mods, if you will, put this thread on the Dramas section, it's getting too crowdie on the RTsoft Tavern ...

KillerXD
06-26-2015, 04:55 PM
Growtopian drama section?
I'm certain FNaF doesn't belong there.

John the Forumer
06-26-2015, 04:57 PM
Growtopian drama section?
I'm certain FNaF doesn't belong there.I'm certain, it does.

KillerXD
06-26-2015, 04:59 PM
I'm certain, it does.

Huh, never knew FNaf was ever relevant to Growtopia.

John the Forumer
06-26-2015, 05:01 PM
Never knew a guy that never played the game since he's playing a lot of those silly games people play. Terraria, really. I play it and it still boring (to me) I like something with horror and scary stuff, so I don't want to defend myself, and I'm a nice guy, so let's end this with a handshake.

KillerXD
06-26-2015, 05:05 PM
Never knew a guy that never played the game since he's playing a lot of those silly games people play. Terraria, really. I play it and it still boring (to me) I like something with horror and scary stuff, so I don't want to defend myself, and I'm a nice guy, so let's end this with a handshake.

Alright. *handshake goes here*