PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on marriage equality?

Pages : [1] 2

lolgal96
06-27-2015, 02:16 AM
In my personal opinion, I think it's great that America finally did something right and legalized marriage equality nationwide. I'd like to know your thoughts, please don't be disrespectful towards anyone in a same-sex relationship or those who support it, I'd just like to know your views on this topic!

Trollrage
06-27-2015, 02:27 AM
People should do whatever they find good
Period

GummiBear64
06-27-2015, 02:47 AM
Gay Marriage should've been legalised ages ago.

Your turn Australia.

Reballoo
06-27-2015, 03:16 AM
I don't like to call it equality, 'cause it really isn't equality, it is just extra freedoms, but I just don't care. I think people hould do what they feel like they want to do if it doesn't affect anybody else. If you want to make your house out of glass, go for it, just don't bring me upstairs. If you want to live off brocolli, go for it, just don't make me eat any. If you want to sacrafice your arm to Satan, go for it, just don't let me see it. If you want to marry somebody of the same gender, go for it, just don't rub it in. It is your life, live it. Do what you want. I couldn't care less who you marry, so long as you don't stand on my front lawn trying to sell me t-shirts. I don't support anybody that I don't know's decisions. I just leave that up to them.

Poisonouswolf
06-27-2015, 03:30 AM
All marriage should be outlawed. You see if no one can get married then no one can divorce therefore making everyone happy.

Zfert
06-27-2015, 03:32 AM
Amazing. Yes. Good job America. Obama took this picture today too.
http://www.out.com/sites/out.com/files/obamarainbowwave.jpeg

All marriage should be outlawed. You see if no one can get married then no one can divorce therefore making everyone happy.

Well thats one way to look at it.

joycutiepie
06-27-2015, 03:34 AM
I'm All for Equality. Everyone should be who they want to be, their unique selfs :)

Applez
06-27-2015, 03:35 AM
I don't see why they waited till 2015 for this but...

#ThanksObama

dirknkobe
06-27-2015, 03:37 AM
It's just like inter racial marriages

Reballoo
06-27-2015, 03:39 AM
It's just like inter racial marriages

Not really...

dirknkobe
06-27-2015, 03:43 AM
Not really...

Concept is... Restricting a minority.

Reballoo
06-27-2015, 03:49 AM
Concept is... Restricting a minority.

It isn't the same. Homosexuals may be the minority, but they are not any more restricted than anybody else. The have the right to marry, they just can't marry the same gender. Then again, neither can anybody. Like I said in a post before, I don't like calling it equality because it isn't. It is extra freedoms. This doesn't mean I am against the idea, I am just against relating it to real equality problems. I think any extra freedom is a good thing.

lolgal96
06-27-2015, 01:05 PM

I guess that could work too...

BoredSozes
06-27-2015, 02:14 PM
I am happy for all the gays right now, even though i feel unsettled when i see two gays kissing. It bothers me because im not used to it. But they deserve that freedom to love and not be discriminated. #equality #lovewins

Btw when is Singapore's turn?????

ianCSzz
06-27-2015, 02:15 PM
At least it's not mandatory :rolleyes:

Hans
06-27-2015, 02:22 PM
Yep, this is the reality that they called.

I'm not really in to that, but I'm not against it, either. If you think that's right, then that's right for you. Justify your opinion, and don't let others hurt you if they oppose you. There's something onubilate, though.

Magicalfishy
06-27-2015, 02:27 PM
Everybody decides their fate, both before and after death... just be careful what you wish for. There's always a consequence for your actions.

PonyGarYelow
06-27-2015, 02:42 PM
As a human being, you should be able to decide what is good for you and what is not. Having someone restrict or look down on your opinions and choices just makes it harder to express yourself. People loathe homosexuality should just worry about themselves. 2 people of the same sex liking each other doesn't do anything to you. Let them live their lives, and you can live yours.

BoredSozes
06-27-2015, 02:54 PM
As a human being, you should be able to decide what is good for you and what is not. Having someone restrict or look down on your opinions and choices just makes it harder to express yourself. People loathe homosexuality should just worry about themselves. 2 people of the same sex liking each other doesn't do anything to you. Let them live their lives, and you can live yours.

True. I don't support gay rights strongly, but i don't oppose them either. I just feel happy that they are happy. If it doesn't hurt you, i really don't see why some people think they have the right to impose their will on others.

ParkourDevil
06-27-2015, 02:56 PM
I'm for all equality but i'm not for Feminism or anything like that. I want that all of us live in happy society.

Hans
06-27-2015, 02:58 PM
I'm for all equality but i'm not for Feminism or anything like that. I want that all of us live in happy society.

Your ideals are too good to be true :cry:.

(Or is it just me?)

radusavin366
06-27-2015, 03:00 PM
People should do whatever they find good
Period

Pe...pe...period?

- - - Updated - - -

I absolutely don't care about them so I voted yes.

26FtW26
06-27-2015, 03:05 PM
I am not against same sex marriage, people deserve equality.
TBH, there really is no reason to deny same sex marriage since it doesn't hurt anybody except maybe some super religious freaks who don't deserve to have their opinion known anyways.

Tre
06-27-2015, 03:05 PM
It isn't the same. Homosexuals may be the minority, but they are not any more restricted than anybody else. The have the right to marry, they just can't marry the same gender. Then again, neither can anybody. Like I said in a post before, I don't like calling it equality because it isn't. It is extra freedoms. This doesn't mean I am against the idea, I am just against relating it to real equality problems. I think any extra freedom is a good thing.

It used to be against the law to marry someone that wasn't the same race as you (such as Caucasian + African), that's what he meant :)

Also, I am totally for gay marriage. Happy to know that most people got on the right side of history.

26FtW26
06-27-2015, 03:07 PM
I personally think that all marriage should just be called "marriage", since there really is no difference in the countries where same sex marriage is a thing.

Magicalfishy
06-27-2015, 03:17 PM
There are no direct consequences after your death. You can be talked about but you wont be affected by the consequence.

But the thing is, I'm talking spiritual, not physical.

I believe you were born the gender you were born as for a reason, any attempt to change your fate originally given to you is wrong. I'm not going to hate on anybody for choosing to be gay, I mean it's their decision after all. I respect them as a person, I just don't agree with their way of life. Whatever you do, always be prepared to face the consequences, like I said you create your own fate.

26FtW26
06-27-2015, 03:36 PM

I believe you were born the gender you were born as for a reason, any attempt to change your fate originally given to you is wrong. I'm not going to hate on anybody for choosing to be gay, I mean it's their decision after all. I respect them as a person, I just don't agree with their way of life. Whatever you do, always be prepared to face the consequences, like I said you create your own fate.

One doesn't just choose to be gay.

Tre
06-27-2015, 03:57 PM

You'll never know unless you've walked in their shoes.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. :whistling:

Myrred
06-27-2015, 04:03 PM
My thoughts? MY THOUGHTS? I'm too happy to think right now.. Its finally here.

have another rainbwo cat
http://i.imgur.com/7IxboE7.gif
When is Singapore's turn tho :confused:

Magicalfishy
06-27-2015, 04:08 PM
You'll never know unless you've walked in their shoes.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. :whistling:

In fact, if that statement was true that would mean you were wrong as well.

My uncle, who is in fact gay dated girls all the time. One day it just wasn't working out for him and he had some "dramatic incident" and came out as gay. Being gay is a choice, you are born one gender for a reason, nobody is born with the opposite gender mind either. No matter what, nobody can change their gender they were born as, and even if they try they become an artificial opposite gender.

Humans aren't science experiments. Everything was written in stone from the beginning, you can't change what has already happened.

The LGBTQ have become the very bully they set out to stop. Whenever someone disagrees with them they just start pouring out hate, threats, and curses. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and shouldn't necessarily be hated for it.

Every single thing in your life is an option, except the things and qualities you we're born with.

Hans
06-27-2015, 04:13 PM

MagicalFishy, I know what you mean, we're both Christians.

But you can't expect some people to believe, do you? God did say that you're supposed to share his words, and his existence to people, but don't try it with Estonians, really. Anything related spiritually or Godly, I believe that they don't believe in. Well, except some.

And anyone does not choose to be gay, it's in their curiosity when they were being shaped as a child. It's never their fault, no. It's not that they can't deal with what's happening to them, but it's nobody took the time to even care for them or deal with them.

I'm not really into same-sex marriage, and I see it as somewhat wrong. But I let others seek through their ideals, because, well it's theirs. And so does God, too. Let them feel regret, doubt through their life. Let them make a choice. Because that's how we were created.

You get my point.

Megazork
06-27-2015, 04:25 PM
I'm against it but just as I expect them not to shove their lifestyle in my face, I won't force my ideals on theirs. Disapprove of the lifestyle, not of the person.

26FtW26
06-27-2015, 07:30 PM
MagicalFishy, I know what you mean, we're both Christians.

But you can't expect some people to believe, do you? God did say that you're supposed to share his words, and his existence to people, but don't try it with Estonians, really. Anything related spiritually or Godly, I believe that they don't believe in. Well, except some.

And anyone does not choose to be gay, it's in their curiosity when they were being shaped as a child. It's never their fault, no. It's not that they can't deal with what's happening to them, but it's nobody took the time to even care for them or deal with them.

I'm not really into same-sex marriage, and I see it as somewhat wrong. But I let others seek through their ideals, because, well it's theirs. And so does God, too. Let them feel regret, doubt through their life. Let them make a choice. Because that's how we were created.

You get my point.

I don't believe in anything spiritual/godly, true. But, my parents are like 0.01% christian since my dad's mom is rly christian.
She always tries to force her beliefs on me and she gets PISSED when I deny her beliefs. It's quite funny, actually. The only thing I believe in is freedom.

ZeroRarity
06-27-2015, 07:34 PM
No one deserves being restricted of their rights.

FrostxMC =^.^=
06-27-2015, 07:37 PM
I don't want it. If they're going to legalize it then at least ban the things that normal couples do. Yes, if you haven't realized I am homophobic. Not in the way that I fear them. In the way that I hate them. I apologize if I'm saying something wrong but I really don't like gays. I wouldn't mind them keeping to themselves and like someone else however I absolutely despise it when gays flirt with me. I wish Barrack Obama would change what happened soon.

lolgal96
06-27-2015, 10:26 PM
I don't want it. If they're going to legalize it then at least ban the things that normal couples do. Yes, if you haven't realized I am homophobic. Not in the way that I fear them. In the way that I hate them. I apologize if I'm saying something wrong but I really don't like gays. I wouldn't mind them keeping to themselves and like someone else however I absolutely despise it when gays flirt with me. I wish Barrack Obama would change what happened soon.

That's not very nice :(

9Life
06-27-2015, 10:57 PM
Everybody decides their fate, both before and after death... just be careful what you wish for. There's always a consequence for your actions.

Let me guess, you picked no? It's pretty obvious.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy says he never sugarcoats, yet look what he is doing now? He is sugar coating the fact he disapproves of same-sex marriage, but I don't care about that.

What I do care about is you acting like you know everyone's fate and what's right and what's wrong.

bigjohn
06-27-2015, 11:08 PM
If you remember from the debate about this almost a year ago, I was against it. However, after actually thinking about it, I support the decision and I'd love to hear some dissenter's arguments.

Aly
06-27-2015, 11:10 PM
To those who are against it, give me one reason why.

Luminesce
06-27-2015, 11:16 PM
I'm happy for the people who benefit from this :)
And from my perspective, I don't see anything wrong with people who choose to marry someone else of the same gender.

Even if I did think it was wrong, then WHO AM I to force my beliefs upon anyone else.

Megazork
06-27-2015, 11:27 PM
To those who are against it, give me one reason why.

It's against my religious beliefs and my own personal beliefs. Personally, I find that lifestyle distasteful. But that's my own preference, my opinion is insignificant towards another's passion.

FrostxMC =^.^=
06-27-2015, 11:40 PM

Has a (---) person ever flirted with you? Has a (---) person ever tried to kiss your neck? Has that ever happened to you when you're a shy male? I doubt it. It's not that I hate their personalities in general. Everyone's different so yea but... You were born as a man/woman. Then why would you hit on the same gender? I'm really sorry if I offended you in any way but I just said what I wanted to say. Anyways back to the point. You weren't born to marry another person that's the same gender as you are. You can't reproduce by (------ ---) with a person from the same gender as male or as female unless you're trans-sexual. Still it's wrong. I'm not even into marrying a female myself nor do I care about them. Although I may have to since my family wants to but still. Living your life with someone, I have accepted. Living your life with someone in a lovey dovey way, I have accepted. Living your life with someone that is from the SAME gender in a lovey dovey way? Declined and will always decline.

Gurregris
06-27-2015, 11:56 PM
Has a (---) person ever flirted with you? Has a (---) person ever tried to kiss your neck? Has that ever happened to you when you're a shy male? I doubt it. It's not that I hate their personalities in general. Everyone's different so yea but... You were born as a man/woman. Then why would you hit on the same gender? I'm really sorry if I offended you in any way but I just said what I wanted to say. Anyways back to the point. You weren't born to marry another person that's the same gender as you are. You can't reproduce by (------ ---) with a person from the same gender as male or as female unless you're trans-sexual. Still it's wrong. I'm not even into marrying a female myself nor do I care about them. Although I may have to since my family wants to but still. Living your life with someone, I have accepted. Living your life with someone in a lovey dovey way, I have accepted. Living your life with someone that is from the SAME gender in a lovey dovey way? Declined and will always decline.

Life is not just about reproducing (well biologically speaking it is). I believe the purpose of life is to do whatever the hell you want with whoever the hell you want. It doesn't matter what gender the person has, as long as you're happy.

If you want to marry someone with the same gender as you, please go ahead. No one should have any authority over that descision. Being homosexual is completely natural, it's not a choice and people who think otherwise should seriously consider reevaluating their beliefs.

Areodax
06-28-2015, 12:57 AM
As long as one is just as happy like the other.

As long as they love each other for a long time with no regrets.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 01:02 AM

- - - Updated - - -

This guy says he never sugarcoats, yet look what he is doing now? He is sugar coating the fact he disapproves of same-sex marriage, but I don't care about that.

What I do care about is you acting like you know everyone's fate and what's right and what's wrong.

I'm not sugar coating. I believe that everybody deserves equality and that they can choose their own path. Christ instructs us to love one another, our job as humans isn't to judge, that's God's job.

This type of thread circulates around about every 6 months, and I'm pretty tired of getting involved. There are many blinded by the harsh currents of society, and its not worth getting into any foolish arguments. (Not that anything I say is argumentative!) And by the way, I didn't vote at all. Everyone has the freedom to have/express their own opinions/beliefs/statements, but always be prepared to face consequences for your actions.

With a keen eye for detail, one truth always prevails. Don't be fooled following society, have freedom.

So youre saying there is no free will?

No, there is definitely and obviously free will. I'm just saying when you are born, your gender or whatever else that makes you human has already been set in stone and if you want to change that, it's not possible. The closest thing you can get is to become an artificial opposite gender.

I don't believe in anything spiritual/godly, true. But, my parents are like 0.01% christian since my dad's mom is rly christian.
She always tries to force her beliefs on me and she gets PISSED when I deny her beliefs. It's quite funny, actually. The only thing I believe in is freedom.

I absolutely believe in freedom. However, the society and world we live in does not allow freedom. I have no faith or trust in any government or authority, I only serve one King with total freedom. One can only have true freedom under God. I simply play by His rules, which I completely agree with... I meant hey make total sense too! The Bible does not force anything on you, it just explains life's rules, our savior, and important history.

Oh well, you can't please everybody. I hope you all understand that I in absolutely no way hate ANYBODY. I believe unjustified hatred is wrong. Nobody should be hated on, everybody is human and we make mistakes, some of us clean up those mistakes, and some of us make even bigger mistakes.

In the end, every human is equal.

Reballoo
06-28-2015, 01:09 AM
It used to be against the law to marry someone that wasn't the same race as you (such as Caucasian + African), that's what he meant :)

Also, I am totally for gay marriage. Happy to know that most people got on the right side of history.

I know what he meant. It isn't the same.

MrQB
06-28-2015, 01:11 AM

You stole the words from my mouth. This is exactly how I feel. Thumbs up

Reballoo
06-28-2015, 01:16 AM

- - - Updated - - -

He isn't sugarcoating he is staing his opinion more precisely so people like you don't get mad.
And he isn't saying he knows everybody's fate, he said we all choose our fates. You didn't listen, did you?

tson
06-28-2015, 01:17 AM
yeah gays can marry thats okay

MrQB
06-28-2015, 01:19 AM

Welcome to the real world, buddy. Not everything is sunshine and rainbows.

lukj2001
06-28-2015, 01:22 AM
Religion. Religion, religion religion.

I'm Christian.

Four weapons of God: The sword, The judgement, The famine, and The disease.

God is TELLING US A MESSAGE.

Ebola is his weapon.
Isis is his weapon.

Change. His message is CHANGE.

Reballoo
06-28-2015, 01:24 AM

This is to everybody who has said something along the lines of this /\

It is not that one doesn't choose to be gay, but one does not choose who they are sexually attracted to. It is not the best way to love, but yes, you can choose to straight.

For example, if it is against your beliefs, or you just don't want to be gay, or you don't like the idea, you can just do what Elsa does. Conceal, don't feel. Or if you are straight, and really want to, you can live life as if you were gay.

We can choose to be gay, but we can't choose what gender we are attracted to. This is also the reason I believe being gay was a lot less common the further we go back in history.

lukj2001
06-28-2015, 01:27 AM
ISIS IS GOOD. IF YOU ARE A TRUE CHRISTIAN YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND.

tson
06-28-2015, 01:29 AM

I knew going into this thread was a bad idea. Now I hate the growtopian community even more.

Aly
06-28-2015, 01:32 AM
This is to everybody who has said something along the lines of this /\

It is not that one doesn't choose to be gay, but one does not choose who they are sexually attracted to. It is not the best way to love, but yes, you can choose to straight.

For example, if it is against your beliefs, or you just don't want to be gay, or you don't like the idea, you can just do what Elsa does. Conceal, don't feel. Or if you are straight, and really want to, you can live life as if you were gay.

We can choose to be gay, but we can't choose what gender we are attracted to. This is also the reason I believe being gay was a lot less common the further we go back in history.

You can't choose to be gay, if I had a choice and knew how much pain it was I wouldn't want to be.

The reason why gay wasn't "common" back then was because being gay was punishible by DEATH.
People who were gay were afraid of being rejected and kicked out of their homes by their parents!!

Imagine loving someone but your family tells you you're going to hell and disowning them.

Why would anyone choose that? Straight people like you just don't get it.

lukj2001
06-28-2015, 01:32 AM
You can't choose to be gay, if I had a choice I wouldn't want to be. The reason why gay wasn't "common" was because being gay was punishible by DEATH.
People who were gay were afraid of being rejected and kicked out of their homes by their parents!!

Imagine loving someone but your family tells you you're going to hell and disowning them.

Why would anyone choose that? Straight people like you just don't get it.

Because being "Gay" is a practice of mongrels. No choice? That's cuz you don't ask God before going into relationships.

Men Are not created equal. Some are smarter. Some are stronger. Some are faster. Men were superior to women from the beginning of time. Adam was created before Eve.

I am racist and sexist. I discriminate. Because it is the truth of this world.

Aly
06-28-2015, 01:33 AM
Because being "Gay" is a practice of mongrels. No choice? That's cuz you don't ask God before going into relationships.

I don't believe in god lmao. BYE.

lukj2001
06-28-2015, 01:38 AM

Fine fine. Then go be gay.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 01:39 AM

Just because you don't believe in Him dosnt mean he doesn't exist. Lets say God is real, then my quote go into play. Whatever you do, be prepared to face the consequences to your actions. In your case, let's say the Bible is true and God is real. Just because you don't believe in Him or the Bible doesn't mean they are false. If you have the guts to tell God in the face that He doesn't exist, you better be prepared.

Aly
06-28-2015, 01:40 AM
Fine fine. Then go be gay.

You can't tell me what to do when the law says it's legal, the world doesn't revolve around you sweet heart grow up ;)

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/31685688/large.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Just because you don't believe in Him dosnt mean he doesn't exist. Lets say God is real, then my quote go into play. No matter what you do, ways be prepared to face the consequences. In your case, let's say the Bible is true and God is real. Just because you don't believe in Him or the Bible doesn't mean they are false.

LOL, give me proof that god exists.

tson
06-28-2015, 01:41 AM

Men Are not created equal. Some are smarter. Some are stronger. Some are faster. Men were superior to women from the beginning of time. Adam was created before Eve.

I am racist and sexist. I discriminate. Because it is the truth of this world.

This actually broke me.

lukj2001
06-28-2015, 01:43 AM
You can't tell me what to do when the law says it's legal, the world doesn't revolve around you sweet heart grow up ;)

- - - Updated - - -

No that's not what I mean. You said you would rather not be gay. Well if you would rather no be gay, then accept God...lol

- - - Updated - - -

This actually broke me.

What type of break? Heartbreak? ;)

Aly
06-28-2015, 01:44 AM
No that's not what I mean. You said you would rather not be gay. Well if you would rather no be gay, then accept God...lol

Because my parents are homophobic? Friends have left me for being like this, it's legal now tho.

Why are you forcing your beliefs on me? gtfo crazy christian.

tson

- - - Updated - - -

What type of break? Heartbreak? ;)

Yeah just that. I'm sorry if christianity made you forget to be human.

Magicalfishy

- - - Updated - - -

No proof can be given if it is just denied immediately by someone full of self pride and ignorance. If you read what I said, let me ask you one question

If God really does exist, and when you go to meet Him after death, are you prepared to face Him and tell Him He doesn't exist?

Humans don't make the rules. If God didn't exist, this world wouldn't either, no amount of time shaking random objects in a ball could create such a masterpiece. By the way, a scientific fact: the sun grows closer and closer to the earth over time, and if what evolutionists say is true, after all these billions of years the earth would be FRIED.

Aly
06-28-2015, 01:45 AM

Forget to be human? You're not a real christian if you go around telling people what to do and who to love.

"Jesus" loved everyone, prostitutes and criminals. Go read your bible.

No proof can be given if it is just denied immediately by someone full of self pride and ignorance. If you read what I said, let me ask you one question

If God really does exist, and when you go to meet Him after death, and you prepared to face Him and tell Him He doesn't exist?

But what if god isn't real and then you become nothing?

If he is real he would forgive me cause he forgives everyone, doesn't he?

lukj2001
06-28-2015, 01:47 AM

I'm not human. I'm sorry.

Its not christianity btw. Its anime.

"My emotions are crippled"
-Tempting

Same with me.

My ideals are different from you. I will force my ideals on others.

Aly
06-28-2015, 01:48 AM
I'm not human. I'm sorry.

Its not christianity btw. Its anime.

"My emotions are crippled"
-Tempting

Same with me.

My ideals are different from you. I will force my ideals on others.

Then you're not a true christian anyways lmao, I don't care.

The world doesn't revolve around you honey, continue being narrow minded.

tson
06-28-2015, 01:48 AM
Forget to be human? You're not a real christian if you go around telling people what to do and who to love.

I am not christian. I don't blame christianity because some people that follow it are racist, sexist, and discriminate.

lukj2001
06-28-2015, 01:50 AM

Lol, only if you repent.

"Jesus" loved everyone. Yes he does. You want proof God exists? Look outside to window. God's creation. Humans? Life? Those are all examples. IMO It's better to believe in religion cuz its a lot safer in case God is real :rolleyes:

Megazork
06-28-2015, 01:51 AM

- - - Updated - - -

The dead-sea scrolls and the Bible are examples of it but to nonbelievers, they can easily refute it as being unreliable, untrue, or nonsense. That's where faith comes in within Christianity.

I apologize for Lukj. It's true that Christians are against that lifestyle but I'll stick to my word when I say it's irrational for me to castigate you for believing otherwise.

Anyways @Lukj and @Aly, it's better to not fight over this. Religious debates are eventually going to drag on and on and amplify to greater situations. Truth is, neither sides are wrong and both can give really good arguments when both are at the peak of knowledge and understanding. Have a great day :3

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 01:51 AM

He forgives only those who accept Him and believe in the saving act that His son did for us. Now, answer my question. Are you prepared to face God and tell Him He does not exist? If you deny God, He will deny you.

And I know God is real, even if other make fun of me or call me insane. The Bible is more than enough proof, and to top that... everythi,g that has happened in my life is no mere coincidence.

Trust me, I would know more about my Bible than you coming from someone who doesn't even read one. Trust me, I can hold a debate and break arguments. I've had plenty of experience and am very knowledgeable when it comes to this subject.

lukj2001
06-28-2015, 01:52 AM
Then you're not a true christian anyways lmao, I don't care.

The world doesn't revolve around you honey, continue being narrow minded.

That's why I'm a shutin lol.
I'm a coward.
I'm a loser.
It's all part of my list of ideals.

I'm not a true christian, that is true. I'm not even baptized. But I have God's ideals.

Aly
06-28-2015, 01:55 AM
He forgives only those who accept Him and believe in the saving act that His son did for us. Now, answer my question. Are you prepared to face God and tell Him He does not exist? If you deny God, He will deny you.

And I know God is real, even if other make fun of me or call me insane. The Bible is more than enough proof, and to top that... everythi,g that has happened in my life is no mere coincidence.

Trust me, I would know more about my Bible than you coming from someone who doesn't even read one. Trust me, I can hold a debate and break arguments. I've had plenty of experience and am very knowledgeable when it comes to this subject.

My parents made me go to bible study, I left the faith.
Just sayin'

lukj2001
06-28-2015, 01:56 AM
The dead-sea scrolls and the Bible are examples of it but to nonbelievers, they can easily refute it as being unreliable, untrue, or nonsense. That's where faith comes in within Christianity.

I apologize for Lukj. It's true that Christians are against that lifestyle but I'll stick to my word when I say it's irrational for me to castigate you for believing otherwise.

Anyways @Lukj and @Aly, it's better to not fight over this. Religious debates are eventually going to drag on and on and amplify to greater situations. Truth is, neither sides are wrong and both can give really good arguments when both are at the peak of knowledge and understanding. Have a great day :3

Fine fine I realized my pride got the better of me.

*Flies away on an apple*

Mafatu
06-28-2015, 01:56 AM
Obama didn't leagalize gay marriage. The supreme court did. Nevertheless, I am in support of letting people marry regardless of gender.

lukj2001
06-28-2015, 01:59 AM
Just sayin'

I left faith too. But ideals stuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Bible enough proof nooooooo so much more than the bible LOL

EARTH
GALAXY
LIFE

there

tson
06-28-2015, 02:00 AM
You guys hear the theory that jesus was an alien

lukj2001
06-28-2015, 02:02 AM
You guys hear the theory that jesus was an alien
Lolololol
Ahahahahhahahahaha

Anyways, if he was, why would he die for us lol

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 02:19 AM
Just sayin'

If you "left" the faith, you never joined it in the first place. The Bible states that a true believer will never be lost from God's grasp, and they will always believe no matter what. There is nothing that can be done to rid of their salvation.

Now, would you please answer my question?

The difference between you and me is that you hide your way of life from others and expect people to just suddenly accept you, and if they don't, you hate and make fun of them. I never hide my beliefs and I expect nobody to accept my beliefs, and I don't hate them for not accepting them.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 02:22 AM
But I left the faith111!!11!!!1

Honestly, if you don't read what I say and totally ignore the most crucial questions, I have no business here. If you give up or can't answer my questions, at least admit it. My purpose here is to educate others on the truth.

Aly
06-28-2015, 02:24 AM
Honestly, if you don't read what I say and totally ignore the most crucial questions, I have no business here.

I'm sorry, but what do you mean by hiding myself?

syrup
06-28-2015, 02:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/eBBS3.jpg?fb

What ever floats your goat.

goat

goat

T͎̍H͝E͇̎R̜̐E IS̓ͩ N͋O ͔G̣O͔̼͏AṰͤ͗

also pls respect peoples beliefs, it's kinda r00d

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 02:26 AM
I'm sorry, but what do you mean by hiding myself?

You admitted it yourself. Hiding your sexuality from others because it ends up backfiring on you. Now please, answer my question.

darksnake99
06-28-2015, 02:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/eBBS3.jpg?fb

What ever floats your goat.

goat

goat

T͎̍H͝E͇̎R̜̐E IS̓ͩ N͋O ͔G̣O͔̼͏AṰͤ͗

also pls respect peoples beliefs, it's kinda r00d

goat is dead.

We killed him.

No really, we needed da goat meat.

Aly
06-28-2015, 02:28 AM
You admitted it yourself. Hiding your sexuality from others because it ends up backfiring on you. Now please, answer my question.

Because I'm scared of losing friends and getting bullied, hope this answers your question?

What do you mean by it backfiring on me?

(Don't really get your question sorry)

goat is dead.

We killed him.

No really, we needed da goat meat.

I need goat milk

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 02:31 AM
Because I'm scared of losing friends and getting bullied, hope this answers your question?

What do you mean by it backfiring on me?

You just answered your own question. Honestly, I don't know why you are even debating me. And I am standing here prepared to die for my beliefs that I would never deny or hide. Christ died for us all and never denied us... He gave us humans forgiveness.

I don't understand why you wouldn't respond. Is it because my statements were sturdy, or is it because you are afraid to admit it?

Now, since you aren't going to answer my question my presence here is no longer needed.

Aly
06-28-2015, 02:33 AM
You just answered your own question. Honestly, I don't know why you are even debating me. And I am standing here prepared to die for my beliefs that I would never deny or hide. Christ died for us all and never denied us... He gave us humans forgiveness.

Now, since you aren't going to answer me question my presence here is no longer needed.

I don't get your question? It's because I can't help getting it on around my same gender?

Are you Abraham?

At the end of the day, you're straight so you'll never understand.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 02:35 AM
I don't get your question? It's because I can't help getting it on around my same gender?

Are you Abraham?

At the end of the day, you're straight so you'll never understand.

Whatever you do, always be prepared to face the consequences.

Are you prepared to tell God He doesn't exist?

And just because I'm straight doesn't mean I will never understand. We're all humans and we are all sinners. I can understand everything a human sinner can understand. In fact, you could say the exact same about yourself, rephrasing The statement.

"At the end of the day, you're gay so you'll never understand."

This is what I could change it to, isn't that right?

Aly
06-28-2015, 02:41 AM
Whatever you do, always be prepared to face the consequences.

Are you prepared to tell God He doesn't exist?

And just because I'm straight doesn't mean I will never understand. We're all humans and we are all sinners. I can understand everything a human sinner can understand. In fact, you could say the exact same about yourself, rephrasing The statement.

"At the end of the day, you're gay so you'll never understand."

This is what I could change it to, isn't that right?

I respect your religion, honestly I'm just gonna listen to Megazork and stop since this debate of religion is never-ending so.. Goodluck with spreading the faith?

Uhm yeah but you don't get kicked out of home/insulted/abused for being straight, y'know?

KKcupcake
06-28-2015, 02:43 AM
Love is love, whatever gender you identify as, whatever your sexuality is. Everyone should have the right to marry.

bigjohn
06-28-2015, 03:18 AM
IMO It's better to believe in religion cuz its a lot safer in case God is real :rolleyes:

That's called Pascal's Wager, and it has some flaws. For one, if you're only believing because you've been threatened with Hell, then it's not a very sincere belief. Also, let's go by the logic of Pascal's Wager: which god or religion should you believe in? There are about 4,200 religions in the world. If you don't believe in one, your chances are 0 of 4,200. If you do choose one, it's now 1 of 4,200 (not much of a difference).

bigjohn
06-28-2015, 03:34 AM
I'd suggest reading just a little about Pascal's Wager, I thought it was pretty interesting.

Thermo
06-28-2015, 04:04 AM
I'd suggest reading just a little about Pascal's Wager, I thought it was pretty interesting.

bigjohn, you're back! :eek:

I thought this was a good decision. I'm not really against it but I don't favor this much.

lukj2001
06-28-2015, 04:07 AM
That's called Pascal's Wager, and it has some flaws. For one, if you're only believing because you've been threatened with Hell, then it's not a very sincere belief. Also, let's go by the logic of Pascal's Wager: which god or religion should you believe in? There are about 4,200 religions in the world. If you don't believe in one, your chances are 0 of 4,200. If you do choose one, it's now 1 of 4,200 (not much of a difference).

As I said before, I also kind of take sundays very not-seriously so I kind of stray from the path of a Christian. I'm just saying for the other guy that he should believe in a religion

bigjohn
06-28-2015, 04:19 AM
bigjohn, you're back! :eek:

Yeah I've been getting more active lately. Flattering to see I was missed I guess :o.

lukj2001
06-28-2015, 04:21 AM
Yeah I've been getting more active lately. Flattering to see I was missed I guess :o.

Bigjohn ur so cool I mean like omg ur the proest person in gt, so rich probably has more than lol and woshi together, omg so cool, add plz

Thermo
06-28-2015, 04:29 AM
Bigjohn ur so cool I mean like omg ur the proest person in gt, so rich probably has more than lol and woshi together, omg so cool, add plz

Sir, what are you trying to say?

|ThyLuigi|
06-28-2015, 05:57 AM
In my personal opinion, I think it's great that America finally did something right and legalized marriage equality nationwide. I'd like to know your thoughts, please don't be disrespectful towards anyone in a same-sex relationship or those who support it, I'd just like to know your views on this topic!

I'm not going to lie, I find gay-ness pretty gross...

But, politically, I find that it goes against the Declaration of Independance, and it doesn't make much sense considering there's already a ton of civil rights documents that give freedom, it should've happened earlier.

lolgal96
06-28-2015, 01:08 PM
Welcome to the real world, buddy. Not everything is sunshine and rainbows.

Since june 26th, America has been rainbows.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 01:42 PM

You just need to find the one that makes the most sense, and explains everything that cannot be explained by humans. The Bible gives solid evidence and even it's history makes sense and lines up with everything. Prophecies predicted in the Bible have even been proven in the last few years. It's your choice in the end, but be careful what you wish for.

Also, welcome back John. :p

9Life
06-28-2015, 01:56 PM
He isn't sugarcoating he is staing his opinion more precisely so people like you don't get mad.
And he isn't saying he knows everybody's fate, he said we all choose our fates. You didn't listen, did you?

No, he said any attempt to change our fate is wrong which is basically saying that being gay is wrong.

You didn't listen, did you?

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 02:08 PM
No, he said any attempt to change our fate is wrong which is basically saying that being gay is wrong.

You didn't listen, did you?

If you attempt to change any God-given fate that you are born with, I consider that wrong and basically flipping God off. But hey, you have a free will and are allowed to do what you want.

"Whatever you do, be prepared to face the consequences for your actions."

9Life
06-28-2015, 02:09 PM
If you attempt to change any God-given fate that you are born with, I consider that wrong and basically flipping God off. But hey, you have a free will and are allowed to do what you want.

What if you're not a Christian?

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 02:11 PM
What if you're not a Christian?

This quote answers the question. What if God really exists, are you prepared for that?

Well, I have a pretty strong presence in this thread by now and everybody should be able to see the point I'm making by now. Thanks for debating with me guys, have a good one. C:

If anyone wants to ask me any questions not related to this subject, feel free to pm me.

9Life
06-28-2015, 02:13 PM

This quote answers the question. What if God really exists, are you prepared for that?

Well, I have a pretty strong presence in this thread by now and everybody should be able to see the point I'm making by now. Thanks for debating with me guys, have a good one. C:

If anyone wants to ask me any questions not related to this subject, feel free to pm me.

What if God didn't exist? All your preaching and debating would turn out to be a waste of time. Doesn't it say in the bible to love thy neighbour and doesn't God forgive everyone? Including gay Christians?

Note that I am religious but not a Christian.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 02:18 PM
What if God didn't exist? All your preaching and debating would turn out to be a waste of time. Doesn't it say in the bible to love thy neighbour and doesn't God forgive everyone? Including gay Christians?

Note that I am religious but not a Christian.

"Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Corinthians 6:9-11)."

Anyone living their lives as one of these without repenting and turning from them will not inherit the kingdom of God. And yes, it does say to love thy neighbor. I love everybody just as Jesus would, it's a Christian's job to be kind and loving to everybody. It's not our job as humans to judge, that's God's job. I've answered your questions multiple times before, no matter how many people with make fun of me or call me insane, I know that the Bible is the truth. It's just so obvious and gives many answers to the questions that cannot be answered by man. My debating is out of love, because I want to help snatch souls from not inheriting the kingdom of God. I don't want people to be punished, so it's my job as a Christian to spread the truth.

Now, like I stated in my last reply I'm done debating here unless it's on the subject. If you have further questions, feel free to PM me. I've already answered about 99% of the questions in a nutshell.

9Life
06-28-2015, 02:21 PM
Anyone living their lives as one of these without repenting and turning from them will not inherit the kingdom of God. And yes, it does say to love thy neighbor. I love everybody just as Jesus would, it's a Christian's job to be kind and loving to everybody. It's not our job as humans to judge, that's God's job. I've answered your questions multiple times before, no matter how many people with make fun of me or call me insane, I know that the Bible is the truth. It's just so obvious and gives many answers to the questions that cannot be answered by man. My debating is out of love, because I want to help snatch souls from not inheriting the kingdom of God. I don't want people to be punished, so it's my job as a Christian to spread the truth.

Now, like I stated in my last reply I'm done debating here unless it's on the subject. If you have further questions, feel free to PM me. I've already answered about 99% of the questions in a nutshell.

Alright, but don't expect people to believe you.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 02:23 PM
Alright, but don't expect people to believe you.

It's a chance I'll have to take. I just want everybody to know that I care about them and I don't want them to not inherit the kingdom of God. But it's your choice whether you want to accept it as truth or lie, but know that is also a chance many will take. I'm willing to die for the truth, because Christ died for us, and so others may come to know the true meaning of life.

Aly
06-28-2015, 02:28 PM
It's a chance I'll have to take. I just want everybody to know that I care about them and I don't want them to not inherit the kingdom of God. But it's your choice whether you want to accept it as truth or lie, but know that is also a chance many will take. I'm willing to die for the truth, because Christ died for us, and so others may come to know the true meaning of life.

Where in the Bible does it say that homesexuality is wrong? Only in the old testament right? The new testament says that the old testament is no longer relevant.

Goat
06-28-2015, 02:34 PM
I think there is no equality in it,only rights.

I am not against it since I think its right.
There are L,G,B,T people who wants marriage.They deserve it since marriage is about two couples that loves each other.

- - - Updated - - -

Where in the Bible does it say that homesexuality is wrong? Only in the old testament right? The new testament says that the old testament is no longer relevant.

I am a Deism(A catholic but I do not believe in religion only in God) And I think what you said in true about being irrevelant,Although it does not say anything in the bible about it.

Read this post from my friend in facebook:

''My newsfeed is full of people trying to use the Bible to justify gay marriage as being morally right, and people trying to use the Bible to justify gay marriage as being morally wrong. I just don't understand why you would try to use the Bible to justify anything, the Bible is a big contradiction within itself.''
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
That's what he said.

The bible is a big contradiction itself.

The bible is a book not a shield.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 02:35 PM

"Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Corinthians 6:9-11)."

1 Corinthians is in the New Testament. And the laws of the Old Testament have been reborn in the New Testament. This doesn't mean that all the history and such in the OT is useless, because it's not.

''My newsfeed is full of people trying to use the Bible to justify gay marriage as being morally right, and people trying to use the Bible to justify gay marriage as being morally wrong. I just don't understand why you would try to use the Bible to justify anything, the Bible is a big contradiction within itself.''

The Bible isn't a contradiction, and I could verify that and defend every attack sent against it. Try me.

Brys
06-28-2015, 02:39 PM
I Don't believe in marriage because I'm waiting until marriage

Aly
1 Corinthians is in the New Testament. And the laws of the Old Testament have been reborn in the New Testament. This doesn't mean that all the history and such in the OT is useless, because it's not.

The Bible isn't a contradiction, and I could verify that and defend every attack sent against it. Try me.

But doesn't Jesus love everyone? I don't understand lol, didn't he eat dinner with prostitutes,strippers and criminals? Why is it wrong to love someone??

Hans

I have a question.

Are you trying to prove your ideals that God exists? (don't get me wrong, I believe in Him)

Well if you are, open this spoiler.

God said you shall share His word, yet we share it. It's the peoples' choice of action to believe or not. God didn't force His ideals, and truth to us. He let us have freedom, and made us choose our own will. He made us this way, to sort out who really trusts in Him, and who believes in His power.

You don't have to force your ideals onto others, God didn't, so you shouldn't. Let them come to you when they realize it, teach them, and make them your disciple. Do not force them.

Goat

I am sorry bruh but the verse you sent did not say anything about marrying the same gender,It only tells to resist and not do sexual stuffs to anyone.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 02:41 PM
I have a question.

Are you trying to prove your ideals that God exists? (don't get me wrong, I believe in Him)

God said you shall share His word, yet we share it. It's the peoples' choice of action to believe or not. God didn't force His ideals, and truth to us. He let us have freedom, and made us choose our own will. He made us this way, to sort out who really trusts in Him, and who believes in His power.

You don't have to force your ideals onto others, God didn't, so you shouldn't. Let them come to you when they realize it, teach them, and make them your disciple. Do not force them.

Yes, but I'm just pointing them in the right direction. It's their choice to believe it or not.

I am sorry bruh but the verse you sent did not say anything about marrying the same gender,It only tells to resist and not do sexual stuffs to anyone.

Corinthians 6:9-11New American Standard Bible (NASB)

9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [a]effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.

Ways of sinful lives are being explained.

But doesn't Jesus love everyone? I don't understand lol, didn't he eat dinner with prostitutes,strippers and criminals? Why is it wrong to love someone??

Jesus does love everyone. He wants us all to love one another, but that doesn't mean everyone will be forgiven in the day of judgement. Christ loved us so much that He died for our sins, and if we believed in Him that we would be forgiven.

I know it hurts, all sin does. God wants us to love each other in the natural way that He intended us to love, not in an artificial way. God created love, and we as humans should not change the definition of love.

Goat
06-28-2015, 02:41 PM
I have a question.

Are you trying to prove your ideals that God exists (don't get me wrong, I believe in Him)

God wants us to live in our way and decision,Our decisions and way is what will bring us to hell.
The spoiler tells the truth.

Pyroworld
06-28-2015, 02:43 PM
If they're happy, okay. It seems really odd when 2 men kiss though...

Hans
06-28-2015, 02:45 PM
God wants us to live in our way and decision,Our decisions and way is what will bring us to hell.

Either way, hell is both in this world, and the after life.

It just gets worse and worse.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 02:47 PM

But you are free in Christ. God just doesn't want you to commit sinful acts, how is that wrong? God is just.

As humans, we don't make the rules. We didn't create this universe, this world, or even ourselves and no matter how hard we try we can't. It's very uncomfortable to leave your life of sin, I understand. But in order to accept Christ, you need to be reborn in the spirit. Stray from your old path of sin and walk a new path in Christ.

Hans
06-28-2015, 02:49 PM
Yes, but I'm just pointing them in the right direction. It's their choice to believe it or not.

Ways of sinful lives are being explained.

Jesus does love everyone. He wants us all to love one another, but that doesn't mean everyone will be forgiven in the day of judgement. Christ loved us so much that He died for our sins, and if we believed in Him that we would be forgiven.

I know it hurts, all sin does. God wants us to love each other in the natural way that He intended us to love, not in an artificial way. God created love, and we as humans should not change the definition of love.

Don't force them, because you're near to sounding like the pathetic people I've encountered, and listed down what I learned from them in my signature. (Not calling you pathetic for sharing His word, it makes me glad to see someone sharing God's word, but it's near from you forcing them to believe)

Just share His word, if they don't believe fine. In everything we do, we need to pay a price, right? Face the consequence, right? It's such a simple sentence, yet so many meaning to it.

Don't debate with them using God's words, debate with them with what you feel.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 02:53 PM
Don't force them, because you're near to sounding like the pathetic people I've encountered, and listed down what I learned from them in my signature. (Not calling you pathetic for sharing His word, it makes me glad to see someone sharing God's word, but it's near from you forcing them to believe)

Just share His word, if they don't believe fine. In everything we do, we need to pay a price, right? Face the consequence, right? It's such a simple sentence, yet so many meaning to it.

Don't debate with them using God's words, debate with them with what you feel.

Well, you're pretty close to being right. But I need to be straight-forward in order to set things straight. Many things people hear about Christianity are completely false. Infact, I would say 85% of Christians don't even believe in the Bible, making them unbelievers and not true Christians... yet they think that what they say about Christianity is correct.

In all honesty, I don't mean to force anything on anyone. I just want them to be able to think of God's wrath as an actual reality that they may have to face one day. I don't want anyone to have to live without God... but some people just simply choose not to.

9Life
06-28-2015, 03:09 PM
Well, you're pretty close to being right. But I need to be straight-forward in order to set things straight. Many things people hear about Christianity are completely false. Infact, I would say 85% of Christians don't even believe in the Bible, making them unbelievers and not true Christians... yet they think that what they say about Christianity is correct.

In all honesty, I don't mean to force anything on anyone. I just want them to be able to think of God's wrath as an actual reality that they may have to face one day. I don't want anyone to have to live without God... but some people just simply choose not to.

I'm here wondering why the hell you keep bringing in religion to these types of threads, we get it you're a Christian and think being gay is a sin but please stop preaching over the Internet because most people here aren't even over the age of 12 and frankly preaching to a bunch of pre-pubescent kids is just plain wrong.

We don't want you preaching here, go outside and preach to the world if you care to do so.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 03:12 PM
I'm here wondering why the hell you keep bringing in religion to these types of threads, we get it you're a Christian and think being gay is a sin but please stop preaching over the Internet because most people here aren't even over the age of 12 and frankly preaching to a bunch of pre-pubescent kids is just plain wrong.

We don't want you preaching here, go outside and preach to the world if you care to do so.

Well funny how it has the answers to serious questions like this one... very funny. If a serious topic is brought out, I'm more than likely to respond. There's always two sides to the story, eh?

With a keen eye for detail, one truth always prevails.

9Life
06-28-2015, 03:16 PM
Well funny how it has the answers to serious questions like this one... very funny. If a serious topic is brought out, I'm more than likely to respond. There's always two sides to the story, eh?

With a keen eye for detail, one truth always prevails.

Your argument is basically gays are sinners, blah blah blah. We don't care. You believe in God and you think gays are sinners, ok but don't force it on other people.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 03:18 PM
Your argument is basically gays are sinners, blah blah blah. We don't care. You believe in God and you think gays are sinners, ok but don't force it on other people.

Seems you must've missed my point. I'll let you review my replies again.

And no, every single human being is a sinner. But without forgiveness, you're bound to sad fate. Not forcing anything on anyone, but in the end one truth prevails. There can only be one truth, not multiple... now isn't that right? I'm simply saying that you should consider that God is a possibility, and if you are ready to deny him now, be prepared.

Whatever you do, be prepared to face the consequences for your actions.

I'll end on that note. All my other replies have answered most, if not all your questions.

9Life
06-28-2015, 03:20 PM

And no, every single human being is a sinner. But without forgiveness, you're bound to sad fate.

You're forcing your religon on other people, cut it out. You may not think you are, but YOU ARE.

How about instead of preaching about it here, go outside and preach about it in the real world since you're so keen on forcing your beliefs on others?

I do believe in God, but I hate people like you who go on and on about it, keep your religious beliefs to yourself. I'm a Muslim.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 03:21 PM
You're forcing your religon on other people, cut it out. You may not think you are, but YOU ARE.

How about instead of preaching about it here, go outside and preach about it in the real world since you're so keen on forcing your beliefs on others?

This has been my point the entire time. Are you prepared?

I do believe in God, but I hate people like you who go on and on about it, keep your religious beliefs to yourself. I'm a Muslim.

Fine, if you say so. But if I keep it to myself, there is no way that I can potentially save, warn others, or set their view on Christianity straight. If you don't want to hear it, you can always ignore what I say, which is basically what 95% of the world does. In all honesty, speaking the truth isn't forcing anyone to believe.

I'm just stating what I know, I'm not threatening anyone with anything if they don't accept it.

9Life
06-28-2015, 03:23 PM

Yes I am.

You always make your religious beliefs public which gets on people's nerves and then wonder why they complain.

Megazork
06-28-2015, 03:23 PM

I do believe in God, but I hate people like you who go on and on about it, keep your religious beliefs to yourself.

Forcing a belief is not synonymous with sharing it. Magical's sharing his beliefs, not demanding that everybody must conform to Christianity. He gave an incentive, but didn't demand. You just perceive it as so AngelicY.

9Life
06-28-2015, 03:24 PM
Forcing a belief is not synonymous with sharing it. Magical's sharing his beliefs, not demanding that everybody must conform to Christianity. He gave an incentive, but didn't demand. You just perceive it as so AngelicY.

He is preaching, and frankly it gets on people's nerves which results in a religious debate.

Megazork
06-28-2015, 03:27 PM
He is shoving it in people's faces.

He gives his standpoint and understanding of his belief, while sharing and defending it. This was instigated by someone else in the first place so trying to make claims and not expecting confrontation is foolhardy.

Edit: Refer back to my original post within this thread. Religious debates will drag on forever. It's better to end this rather than have to waste energy on something people may not read again. It's OK Magical, I'm Christian too and I can see the validity of your arguments but you don't realize that this squabble is derelict to the true purpose of the thread.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 03:27 PM
He is preaching, and frankly it gets on people's nerves which results in a religious debate.

The truth hurts, and it makes enemies. I don't hate anyone for not agreeing with me, not at all. I'm not even angry here... not sure why it would make you angry.

He gives his standpoint and understanding of his belief, while sharing and defending it. This was instigated by someone else in the first place so trying to make claims and not expecting confrontation is foolhardy.

Almost stole the words out of my mouth, I couldn't have said it better myself.

9Life
06-28-2015, 03:30 PM
The truth hurts, and it makes enemies. I don't hate anyone for not agreeing with me, not at all. I'm not even angry here... not sure why it would make you angry.

See you're suggesting that Christianity is the truth! This is why people get pissed off at preachers in real life, they think that their belief is right and then expect others to think the same.

Preachers piss me off, go to a religious forum or something like that if you're gonna talk about religion because we don't need this in Growtopia.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 03:34 PM
See you're suggesting that Christianity is the truth! This is why people get pissed off at preachers in real life, they think that their belief is right and then expect others to think the same.

Preachers piss me off, go to a religious forum or something like that if you're gonna talk about religion because we don't need this in Growtopia.

At least 90% of preachers are incorrect these days, they don't even preach the gospel. In fact, I don't even go to church.

This isn't the Growtopia sub-forum. If a controversial subject comes into play, I have every single right to display my beliefs.

And what if it is real... I don't want anyone to have to suffer. My purpose here is to warn you about, in your case, the potential consequence. But it seems as if you are prepared, so my work here is complete. If someone is going to attack me, I have all the information I need to know to hold my own in a debate to defend myself. All you keep doing is rephrasing the same thing over and over again in hopes to make me shut up.

You used to be one of my closest friends... and I still consider you a friend. I'm just not sure why you randomly started hating me and attacking me every chance you had.

Jonathan Aliwarga
06-28-2015, 03:36 PM
I'm good whenever people are good you can't blame gay people for being gay its in their system imagine this of your afraid of smth and your afraid is hated by people how would you feel (I'm not gay BTW)

Typical
06-28-2015, 03:51 PM

And no, every single human being is a sinner. But without forgiveness, you're bound to sad fate. Not forcing anything on anyone, but in the end one truth prevails. There can only be one truth, not multiple... now isn't that right? I'm simply saying that you should consider that God is a possibility, and if you are ready to deny him now, be prepared.

I'll end on that note. All my other replies have answered most, if not all your questions.

I have to say, the way you presented "Whatever you do, be prepared to face the consequences of your actions" seems to me like you're trying to guilt trip people into believing God. I know it's a weird interpretation, but here's how I saw it as: "You should consider God as a possibility, if deny him, be prepared." And really, what exactly am I preparing for? Hell? I'll try my best to keep this discussion civil, so it doesn't end up in flames.

26FtW26
06-28-2015, 05:26 PM
Lukj, so basically your reason for being religious is because you're a coward? Well, can't blame you. That's the exact reason why people were religious back in time.

- - - Updated - - -

PS: Anything I say in this thread from now on stays in this thread. Let's not make enemies because of religion, shall we?

- - - Updated - - -

So you, too are religious (to some point, anyway) because you fear that one day you may get punished for not being religious and/or commiting sins? Did you know that eating seafood and/or pork is also a sin, and if god is real, most people have eaten enough bacon to get a one-way ticket straight to hell?

If your "god" can get pissed enough to punish someone for looking for logical/scientific explanations to something instead of praising him, wouldn't he have ctrl+alt+delete'd the whole world a few centuries back?

bigjohn
06-28-2015, 05:26 PM
You just need to find the one that makes the most sense, and explains everything that cannot be explained by humans. The Bible gives solid evidence and even it's history makes sense and lines up with everything. Prophecies predicted in the Bible have even been proven in the last few years. It's your choice in the end, but be careful what you wish for.

Also, welcome back John. :p

Yeah I'm not totally against belief in a god or religion, but that certain logic should not be the basis Of your belief. It's basically a scare factor or blackmail if you do (*Mafia guy voice* "You wouldn't want something bad to happen to ya, would ya?"). I was raised catholic so I'd like to think I understand faith better than people who were never religious. Maybe that's why it's so hard for me to completely throw in my lot with one side. I think it's important for people to really contemplate these types of issues (marriage equality) instead of getting their answer from the bible (Leviticus 20:13) or a priest. I've spent a lot of time lately thinking about spirituality and I'm trying to be open to it, just to reiterate that I'm not totally against faith.

And thanks, it's good to be back :D

bigjohn
06-28-2015, 05:53 PM
Somewhat of a fear of mine is that we believe the things we do only because they give of comfort. For some reason, we humans are scared to death of the unknown. We are always looking to fill those gaps of uncertainty so we feel a sense of security and understanding. Sometimes we can prove our findings and sometimes we can't. Faith can't be proven. Maybe it is just another set of answers made to find comfort in an endless, dangerous universe. But yet we still feel called to explore these unproven claims. Maybe it's human nature, maybe it's something more. But how can we give one religion more credibility than another? How do we know the Mayans had it right.
I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't a little scared of the unknown. Obviously I'm anxious as to what happens after death. But there's unknown in our own universe. Beyond the event horizon of a black hole, all laws of physics are nullified. That's unsettling. But at the same time I find it extraordinarily fascinating. I've recently discovered that learning about and looking at our vast universe brings me great solace. I find it beautiful that the atoms that make up our body are the product of the destructive death of a star so long ago. I find it beautiful and eerie that the cosmos is so immensely huge that our human minds can't even begin to comprehend it. I find it ever-more beautiful that although we tend to think of ourselves as an outside visitor in the universe, we are a product of it, we are the universe. "We are the universe experiencing itself". I guess I feel like I'll find the answers up there, and it gives me a sense of purpose and belonging, and I've found love in its destructive yet creative beauty.

Congrats if you read all of that. I know I went off topic, but I wanted to share it.

26FtW26
06-28-2015, 05:57 PM
Somewhat of a fear of mine is that we believe the things we do only because they give of comfort. For some reason, we humans are scared to death of the unknown. We are always looking to fill those gaps of uncertainty so we feel a sense of security and understanding. Sometimes we can prove our findings and sometimes we can't. Faith can't be proven. Maybe it is just another set of answers made to find comfort in an endless, dangerous universe. But yet we still feel called to explore these unproven claims. Maybe it's human nature, maybe it's something more. But how can we give one religion more credibility than another? How do we know the Mayans had it right.
I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't a little scared of the unknown. Obviously I'm anxious as to what happens after death. But there's unknown in our own universe. Beyond the event horizon of a black hole, all laws of physics are nullified. That's unsettling. But at the same time I find it extraordinarily fascinating. I've recently discovered that learning about and looking at our vast universe brings me great solace. I find it beautiful that the atoms that make up our body are the product of the destructive death of a star so long ago. I find it beautiful and eerie that the cosmos is so immensely huge that our human minds can't even begin to comprehend it. I find it ever-more beautiful that although we tend to think of ourselves as an outside visitor in the universe, we are a product of it, we are the universe. "We are the universe experiencing itself". I guess I feel like I'll find the answers up there, and it gives me a sense of purpose and belonging, and I've found love in its destructive yet creative beauty.

Congrats if you read all of that. I know I went off topic, but I wanted to share it.

Yeah, I have thought of that. A reason for the existance of religion is to fill the blank spots that we may not be able to understand now.
It's just that, to others who aren't of that belief, those explanations may seem absurd.

SugarCookies_GT
06-28-2015, 06:01 PM
In my opinion, marriage equality is truly a great decision because same-sex couples should have the same access to the same benefits enjoyed by heterosexual married couples. Everyone is entitled to live happily.

matemar
06-28-2015, 06:23 PM
For all of you saying "oooooh being gay is unnatural becuase we are born male or female bla bla bla". I'm just gonna say do your research animals are also homosexual. Animals are considered natural and humans are considered "special". I do belive that humans are also animals. We are smarter but we are not much diffrent then they are. Also stop the religion wars. People saying being gay is a sin and people trying to force others to belive in god "Because you will end up in hell". I don't belive in god. And if I end up being wrong and ever face him? I don't intend to kiss his feet and beg forgivness. I'm the type who will smirk in his face. I can't respect a god who would let suffering and such terrible things happen in this world. If he exists... he is definetly not withought sin much less a perfect god. Well an allmighty being is impossible anyway according to the Omnipotent paradox or its popular version called the Paradox of the stone. Check it out.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 08:38 PM
For all of you saying "oooooh being gay is unnatural becuase we are born male or female bla bla bla". I'm just gonna say do your research animals are also homosexual. Animals are considered natural and humans are considered "special". I do belive that humans are also animals. We are smarter but we are not much diffrent then they are. Also stop the religion wars. People saying being gay is a sin and people trying to force others to belive in god "Because you will end up in hell". I don't belive in god. And if I end up being wrong and ever face him? I don't intend to kiss his feet and beg forgivness. I'm the type who will smirk in his face. I can't respect a god who would let suffering and such terrible things happen in this world. If he exists... he is definetly not withought sin much less a perfect god. Well an allmighty being is impossible anyway according to the Omnipotent paradox or its popular version called the Paradox of the stone. Check it out.

Death isn't the end, God makes sure everybody gets what they deserve, and everything happens for a reason. Also, animals are firstly instinctual and they don't think like we do. There are infact 0 homosexual animals. They may react on instinct when there are no females around... I don't want to go into much detail there. Secondly, we are in a whole different league than animals.

Clearly you know not of the presence of God. He isn't some petty being whom you can smirk at.

“As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me,
And every tongue shall [a]give praise to God.”

Lukj, so basically your reason for being religious is because you're a coward? Well, can't blame you. That's the exact reason why people were religious back in time.

- - - Updated - - -

PS: Anything I say in this thread from now on stays in this thread. Let's not make enemies because of religion, shall we?

- - - Updated - - -

So you, too are religious (to some point, anyway) because you fear that one day you may get punished for not being religious and/or commiting sins? Did you know that eating seafood and/or pork is also a sin, and if god is real, most people have eaten enough bacon to get a one-way ticket straight to hell?

If your "god" can get pissed enough to punish someone for looking for logical/scientific explanations to something instead of praising him, wouldn't he have ctrl+alt+delete'd the whole world a few centuries back?

I'm afraid of nothing. The Bible answers so many unexplained things in life it's amazing. The Bible explains religion like this: "James 1:27-27New International Version (NIV)

27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."

There is no religion, just faith.

That eating part of the Bible was referring to the Israelites because at the time those animals were not clean. Also, it was a temporary thing, it lasted a short time and never was intended for those outside of Israel.

If you were in God's place and you had humans (who your son died for) denying you so they could continue on with their sinful lives and try and find a cover up story for you, wouldn't you? God doesn't make mistakes, humans do. The world has always been faulty, corrupted, and sinful... He doesn't need to undo anything.

No priests
No idols
No Pope
No Bishops
No Cardinals
No corruption
No men in power
No fear

Just faith
Just God.

tson
06-28-2015, 09:26 PM
i love god blah blah blah

Have you heard of the Westboro church?

Hans
06-28-2015, 09:27 PM
Death isn't the end, God makes sure everybody gets what they deserve, and everything happens for a reason. Also, animals are firstly instinctual and they don't think like we do. There are infact 0 homosexual animals. They may react on instinct when there are no females around... I don't want to go into much detail there. Secondly, we are in a whole different league than animals.

Clearly you know not of the presence of God. He isn't some petty being whom you can smirk at.

I'm afraid of nothing. The Bible answers so many unexplained things in life it's amazing. The Bible explains religion like this: "James 1:27-27New International Version (NIV)

27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."

There is no religion, just faith.

That eating part of the Bible was referring to the Israelites because at the time those animals were not clean. Also, it was a temporary thing, it lasted a short time and never was intended for those outside of Israel.

If you were in God's place and you had humans (who your son died for) denying you so they could continue on with their sinful lives and try and find a cover up story for you, wouldn't you? God doesn't make mistakes, humans do. The world has always been faulty, corrupted, and sinful... He doesn't need to undo anything.

No priests
No idols
No Pope
No Bishops
No Cardinals
No corruption
No men in power
No fear

Just faith
Just God.

You said so yourself. "Clearly you know not of the presence of God."

So why force them like our beliefs is always right? Is this what you call reality?

My relegious belief, and my own belief is making me think-twice over things I really think. Thus, making it look like I have my own relegion. But no. It's still Christian.

Our beliefs are our beliefs, if you know what you believe in, and believe it's right, then you have the rights to share it, but not force them to believe in you, because to begin with, it's your belief. Or maybe ours.

God has made His point of; "What is more unjust, and unfair, than Me forcing my truth, existence, ideals onto others?"

He gave us free will to believe on whatnots, to do non-sense, to create our own "reality". Don't you think it's enough?

You're trying to prove that being gay is sin, not believing in our religion is sin. No. That's obnoxious to my eyes. It's our ideals, share it if you must, but never force it.

Mafatu
06-28-2015, 09:29 PM
I bet 90% of christains/catholics haven't even read the whole Bible.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 09:29 PM
Have you heard of the Westboro church?

I would never, ever, ever consider them Christians. They believe in such ridiculous things like physically hurting others, "God made the internet for them," and all sorts of ludicrous accusations.

They think they are like the royal family of the world, and treat others like trash. I don't call that faith, I call that tyranny.

You said so yourself. "Clearly you know not of the presence of God."

So why force them like our beliefs is always right? Is this what you call reality?

My relegious belief, and my own belief is making me think-twice over things I really think. Thus, making it look like I have my own relegion. But no. It's still Christian.

Our beliefs is our beliefs, if you know what you believe in, and believe it's right, then you have the rights to share it, but not force them to believe in you, because to begin with, it's your belief. Or maybe ours.

God has made His point of; "What is more unjust, and unfair, than Me forcing my truth, existence, ideals onto others?"

He gave us free will to believe on whatnots, to do non-sense, to create our own "reality". Don't you think it's enough?

You're trying to prove that being gay is sin, not believing in our religion is sin. No. That's obnoxious to my eyes. It's our ideals, share it if you must, but never force it.

If someone attacks me with a false accusation, I'm going to respond with the correct response. At this point I'm just answering questions.

Aly
06-28-2015, 09:31 PM
I would never, ever, ever consider them Christians. They believe in such ridiculous things like physically hurting others, "God made the internet for them," and all sorts of ludicrous accusations.

That's like saying those who haven't read the book before the movie aren't real fans!!!!

tson
06-28-2015, 09:33 PM
There are infact 0 homosexual animals. They may react on instinct when there are no females around... I don't want to go into much detail there. Secondly, we are in a whole different league than animals.

There are homosexual animals. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

Mafatu
06-28-2015, 09:34 PM

They think they are like the royal family of the world, and treat others like trash. I don't call that faith, I call that tyranny.

If someone attacks me with a false accusation, I'm going to respond with the correct response. At this point I'm just answering questions.
What in the world.
The Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) is an unaffiliated Baptist church known for its hate speech, especially against LGBT people (homophobia), Jews (antisemitism), and politicians.[2][3

tson
06-28-2015, 09:36 PM
Wait MF you are homophobic?

Hans
06-28-2015, 09:36 PM

It just feels absurd, and it's kinda shunning me, how you all say those things to them.

It's like you're shaming on them for not believing in God. Like every gays are sinners. It just hurts at some point.

(PS: I'm not gay. By what I meant by "shunning me", because my beliefs are often most different. And each of us have different beliefs, so you're shunning different, so technically, also me.)

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 09:38 PM
There are homosexual animals. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

If that is in fact true, they are still animals. One cannot compare man and beast, they were both created differently.

No.

Everyone should be treated equally. Just because I don't agree with their lifestyle doesn't mean I hate them and don't want to be their friend. I have a gay uncle and a few homosexual friends even.

It just feels absurd, and it's kinda shunning me, how you all say those things to them.

It's like you're shaming on them for not believing in God. Like every gays are sinners. It just hurts at some point.

(PS: I'm not gay. By what I meant by "shunning me", because my beliefs are often most different. And each of us have different beliefs, so you're shunning different, so technically, also me.)

To he honest, I'm just stating what the Bible says. I'm not trying to cram it down anyone's throat, I just want them to consider. After all, I can't force anyone to believe, and nor would I want to. I'm just stating things from God's eyes.

Aly
06-28-2015, 09:38 PM
I feel like you're using the Bible to hide that you're a homophobe??

Mafatu
06-28-2015, 09:42 PM

By the looks of it he probably is.

- - - Updated - - -

If you guys think your religion is all "peaceful" take a look at this.

Exodus 21:20-21 (NASB): 20If a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod and he dies at his hand, he shall be punished. 21If, however, he survives a day or two, no vengeance shall be taken; for he is his property.

tson
06-28-2015, 09:44 PM

Exodus 21:20-21 (NASB): 20If a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod and he dies at his hand, he shall be punished. 21If, however, he survives a day or two, no vengeance shall be taken; for he is his property.

The first part gave me hope but the last bit..

bigjohn
06-28-2015, 09:48 PM
There are about a billion Hindus in the world, over a billion Muslims. What is to happen to them?

By the way, I'm not trying to bash you. Not only are you a friend, but I was also raised in the catholic faith as I said before, so I understand a lot of what you are saying and why you believe that way.

Aly
06-28-2015, 09:49 PM
There are about a billion Hindus in the world, over a billion Muslims. What is to happen to them?

By the way, I'm not trying to bash you. Not only are you a friend, but I was also raised in the catholic faith as I said before, so I understand a lot of what you are saying and why you believe that way.

If religion is real I guess there is only one god, and all the religions tell the story in a different way.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 09:49 PM
By the looks of it he probably is.

- - - Updated - - -

"Judges were to decide the appropriate punishment If the slave died, if the slave lived a few days it was evidence that the owner had no intent to kill, and the loss of the slave was punishment enough."

Funny how you took this out of context. Verses 12-35 were verses about personal injuries. Try me, I've got all your answers.

Anyone who denies the one and true God, according to the Bible, will not inherit the kingdom of God... as sad as it is.

tson
06-28-2015, 09:50 PM
"Judges were to decide the appropriate punishment If the slave died, if the slave lived a few days it was evidence that the owner had no intent to kill, and the loss of the slave was punishment enough."

Funny how you took this out of context. Verses 12-35 were verses about personal injuries.

yess a bit of hope

but no seriously are you homophobic if yes then it doesnt matter that much then my opinion of you doesnt change.

bigjohn
06-28-2015, 09:51 PM
yess a bit of hope

but no seriously are you homophobic if yes then it doesnt matter that much then my opinion of you doesnt change.

He kinda already answered that, just read back a few posts.

Aly
06-28-2015, 09:52 PM

Funny how you took this out of context. Verses 12-35 were verses about personal injuries.

Anyone who denies the one and true God, according to the Bible, sill not inherit the kingdom of God... as sad as it is.

Who is the "One and true" God?

tson
06-28-2015, 09:53 PM
He kinda already answered that, just read back a few posts.

Ohh okay.

Magicalfishy I have a question.

Who's fault is it if somebody is born gay?

bigjohn
06-28-2015, 09:57 PM
Anyone who denies the one and true God, according to the Bible, will not inherit the kingdom of God... as sad as it is.

With that interpretation, I wouldn't see God as just and fair at all. Punishing a person, no matter how insanely good they were in life and how much positive they contributed to earth because they threw in their lot with the wrong side, for eternity in a torturous place is not right.
A different side I've heard is that if they truly believed they were serving god, then it turns out to be the Christian God after all, he'd still accept them. But that would mean there's no point in spreading your faith. Really something to think about.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 09:57 PM
Ohh okay.

Magicalfishy I have a question.

Who's fault is it if somebody is born gay?

“Jesus answered, ‘Have you not read that the One who made them at the beginning made them male and female, and said, “For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife and the two shall become one flesh”? Therefore, what God has joined together, let no one separate.’ ”

God created love the way it should be, and who are we as humans to change that?

With that interpretation, I wouldn't see God as just and fair at all. Punishing a person, no matter how insanely good they were in life and how much positive they contributed to earth because they threw in their lot with the wrong side, for eternity in a torturous place is not right.
A different side I've heard is that if they truly believed they were serving god, then it turns out to be the Christian God after all, he'd still accept them. But that would mean there's no point in spreading your faith. Really something to think about.

Well, if you deny God and go your own sinful path, I could see that as just enough for Him to punish you. (Not directed at you, this is just an example).

Also, the Bible doesn't give much detail on hell. It could just be a place without God after all, that is what the Bible says. "Lake of fire" could just be a metaphor. I'm not entirely sure, I've thought about it myself. God is the creator, and we are created beings, I beige He has every right to do with us as He pleases.

DeathSkull
06-28-2015, 09:58 PM

Truth right here ^ I agree.

tson
06-28-2015, 10:01 PM
“Jesus answered, ‘Have you not read that the One who made them at the beginning made them male and female, and said, “For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife and the two shall become one flesh”? Therefore, what God has joined together, let no one separate.’ ”

God created love the way it should be, and who are we as humans to change that?

Sorry but that didnt really answer my question. The WestBoro Church said that if somebody is born gay. "Its still their fault cause god hates them. And they are cursed.". This might be a tough question to answer.

Mafatu
06-28-2015, 10:03 PM

Anyone who denies the one and true God, according to the Bible, sill not inherit the kingdom of God... as sad as it is.

That is only if the slave died. If the slave survived the owner would be free of any punishment.

DeathSkull
06-28-2015, 10:04 PM
Sorry but that didnt really answer my question. The WestBoro Church said that if somebody is born gay. "Its still their fault cause god hates them. And they are cursed.". This might be a tough question to answer.

God loves everyone. No one is better or worse in His sight.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 10:04 PM

Shame on those monsters.

The Bible doesn't directly say anything, but love was intended for man and woman, so Biblically speaking nobody is born gay, it's a choice that develops over time in a sinful mind.

That is only if the slave died. If the slave survived the owner would be free of any punishment.

So... your point is? The moral of the story is to not put to death someone who did not intentionally kill someone.

By the way, the OT was pretty much all intended for the Israelites to preserve them as God's chosen people.

Boomer
06-28-2015, 10:05 PM
100% against it. Its against my religious beliefs. Marriage was designed by God to be by 1 man and 1 woman. Not 2 men or 2 women.

I think Congress was stupid for passing this "law." I don't hate gay people (people can be naturally gay), but I will never support their "marriage."

Just saw the poll results, and Im almost sick to my stomach.

tson
06-28-2015, 10:11 PM
Shame on those monsters.

The Bible doesn't directly say anything, but love was intended for man and woman, so Biblically speaking nobody is born gay, it's a choice that develops over time in a sinful mind.

So you that that's a flaw in the bible?

- - - Updated - - -

100% against it. Its against my religious beliefs. Marriage was designed by God to be by 1 man and 1 woman. Not 2 men or 2 women.

I think Congress was stupid for passing this "law." I don't hate gay people (people can be naturally gay), but I will never support their "marriage."

Oh I get it. You don't hate gays. You just don't like people who accept it.

Wait a minute sick to your stomach?

Happymeep
06-28-2015, 10:11 PM
yey! and whats with people calling each other "gay"? gay means happy people...

thats one of the reasons that i am happy about equality marriages, the other is that before it was messed up... people were made fun of for it, (im not against it, i just dont.... go for it, if you understand)

DeathSkull
06-28-2015, 10:12 PM

Same.....I thought it would be the other way around.

bigjohn
06-28-2015, 10:12 PM
Here's another thing, marriage is not owned by Christianity. It's ancient, pre-dates recorded history. The decision doesn't require churches to marry these couples, although some churches don't mind.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 10:14 PM

- - - Updated - - -

The Bible states it as being a sin. Every single sin is a choice.

Here's another thing, marriage is not owned by Christianity. It's ancient, pre-dates recorded history. The decision doesn't require churches to marry these couples, although some churches don't mind.

The whole purpose of marriage is to celebrate the coming together of a man and a woman sworn never to separate under the name of God. Thus creating a true couple who will never do each other wrong in His eyes.

The Bible is also something that is a part of history.

tson
06-28-2015, 10:14 PM
the other is that before it was messed up... people were made fun of for it

That was messed up? Gay's were happy that only THAT happened to them. All else was that they'd get murdered.

- - - Updated - - -

So being gay is a choice?

Boomer
06-28-2015, 10:16 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I had an older gay couple living behind me. They made VERY creepy remarks, like how a perverted doctor gave little orphan kids a "better" life, and how my dad was "good looking."

I accept being gay, but not marriage.

Happymeep
06-28-2015, 10:16 PM
That was messed up? Gay's were happy that only THAT happened to them. All else was that they'd get murdered.

- - - Updated - - -

so confused. 0_o

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 10:18 PM

Yes, it is. Anything branching off from naturallity is a choice.

tson
06-28-2015, 10:20 PM
I had an older gay couple living behind me. They made VERY creepy remarks, like how a perverted doctor gave little orphan kids a "better" life, and how my dad was "good looking."

If I was in your shoes I would be creeped out to hell. But gays can marry I dont see what the problem is. I'd rather have a happy respectful engaged gay couple then a mean unrespectful vicious straight marriage couple.

Aly
06-28-2015, 10:20 PM

Well guys wank off to naked girls on video? Also by the way you do know that straight people are capable of the same things gay people can do.

Go to any famous person's page you'll see tons of sexual comments directed to them, from straight people.

What about rape? Straight men and women are both capable of rape.

tson
06-28-2015, 10:21 PM
Yes, it is. Anything branching off from naturallity is a choice.

So everybody in the world is straight at birth?

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 10:38 PM
So everybody in the world is straight at birth?

Yus. Isn't this the third time I've explained that answer? xD

Boomer
06-28-2015, 10:38 PM
Well guys wank off to naked girls on video? Also by the way you do know that straight people are capable of the same things gay people can do.

Go to any famous person's page you'll see tons of sexual comments directed to them, from straight people.

What about rape? Straight men and women are both capable of rape.

Yea, but its still guys looking at girls, and vice versa. If you showed me gay groin candy, my you-know-what probably would shrivel up and fall off.

tson
06-28-2015, 10:43 PM

Well alright then. I was going to tell you off about how homosexuality is a defect in genes and how its not and never persons fault for being gay but everybody thinks differently. I'll respect your opinions as you did with others.

Typical
06-28-2015, 10:43 PM

I'm pretty sure that was a rhetorical question. And how are you so sure? Without referencing the Bible, how can you justify that claim? Is it fact? Because as far as I know, being gay isn't a choice. It's a biological trait that you're born with. Please, give me one logical reason, actually proven, without using the Bible as a source.

tson
06-28-2015, 10:44 PM
If you showed me gay groin candy, my you-know-what probably would shrivel up and fall off.

Only thing anti gay that I agree with other then well being anti gay

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 10:49 PM
I'm pretty sure that was a rhetorical question. And how are you so sure? Without referencing the Bible, how can you justify that claim? Is it fact? Because as far as I know, being gay isn't a choice. It's a biological trait that you're born with. Please, give me one logical reason, actually proven, without using the Bible as a source.

Vise versa.

Anyways, there is plenty of proof of the Bible being true, but it's up to you if you want to believe it or not.

To answer your question:
Using
Common
Sense

You don't become particularly attracted to someone until you hit puberty. What goes on in the world around you can dramatically effect the way you think love is, take for example by looking at the past.

Not to mention my uncle is living proof. He used to be straight until about a few years ago, and he has TONS of gay friends. He is now gay.

Megazork
06-28-2015, 10:52 PM

I'm pretty sure sexuality isn't in the gene pool. Ultimately it's a choice and I know this fully well because I've had friends that were straight go 180 and vice versa up to this day. Human beings are just to deluded to realize it's their own fetishistic desires kicking in, not some random chromosome from far far away.

tson
06-28-2015, 10:54 PM
WELL GAYS ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED MORE AND PUBLICLY NOW AND LIVE HAPPY LIVES SO JOKES ON YOU AHA

Typical
06-28-2015, 10:55 PM
Vise versa.

Anyways, there is plenty of proof of the Bible being true, but it's up to you if you want to believe it or not.

To answer your question:
Using
Common
Sense

You don't become particularly attracted to someone until you hit puberty. What goes on in the world around you can dramatically effect the way you think love is, take for example by looking at the past.

Common sense is quite biased when it comes to religion. I mean to ask that you disregard the Bible comepeltely, just for the sake of this discussion. How can you prove - without even having the slightest knowledge that the Bible exists - that homosexuality is a choice? It's pointless to use the Bible as the basis of your argument when the opposing side doesn't acknowledge that it's true. I mean you can cite all the verses you want from the Bible, but I just won't see them as facts.

tson
06-28-2015, 10:55 PM
Ultimately it's a choice and I know this fully well because I've had friends that were straight go 180 and vice versa up to this day.

Well its a choice only for bisexuals. I dont think I could just wake up one morning and go gay

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 10:57 PM
Common sense is quite biased when it comes to religion. I mean to ask that you disregard the Bible comepeltely, just for the sake of this discussion. How can you prove - without even having the slightest knowledge that the Bible exists - that homosexuality is a choice? It's pointless to use the Bible as the basis of your argument when the opposing side doesn't acknowledge that it's true. I mean you can cite all the verses you want from the Bible, but I just won't see them as fact.

Reread my reply please, the answer lies there. Or maybe you'd like to prove to me something else?

Megazork
06-28-2015, 10:59 PM
Well its a choice only for bisexuals. I dont think I could just wake up one morning and go gay

It's not necessarily a decision you can make instantaneously. It's like "Oh I'm going to hate my brother today". That's nonsensical without a real reason. Usually it takes some sort of incentive. You know, when lovers realize it's mere infatuation is an example.

tson
06-28-2015, 10:59 PM
Human beings are just to deluded to realize it's their own fetishistic desires kicking in, not some random chromosome from far far away.

ALSO IT WAS SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN SO JOKES ON YOU AHAA

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 11:00 PM
It's not necessarily a decision you can make instantaneously. It's like "Oh I'm going to hate my brother today". That's nonsensical without a real reason. Usually it takes some sort of incentive. You know, when lovers realize it's mere infatuation is an example.

And to add to that, love is something achieved over time and developed by surrounding events and people.

tson
06-28-2015, 11:01 PM

I guess it could be seen that way.

Megazork
ALSO IT WAS SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN SO JOKES ON YOU AHAA

"Son do you carry the gay gene?"

Typical
Reread my reply please, the answer lies there. Or maybe you'd like to prove to me something else?

Your replies have been references to the Bible, which proves my point that using the Bible as a basis is ineffective. I'll retract all of my statements made prior to this. It's pointless to further debate this topic, seeing as how we are adamant with our beliefs. I can't comprehend your reasoning as they derive from the Bible, something I am unfamiliar with. I respect your religious beliefs, therefore I'm certain you'll do the same for mines (which are, for the most part, not religious.)

Aly
06-28-2015, 11:03 PM
No one chooses to be gay, it just takes awhile for them to realize. None of you guys are really gay so you don't understand.

Love wins anyways,

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 11:05 PM
Your replies have been references to the Bible, which proves my point that using the Bible as a basis is ineffective. I'll retract all of my statements made prior to this. It's pointless to further debate this topic, seeing as how we are adamant with our beliefs. I can't comprehend your reasoning as they derive from the Bible, something I am unfamiliar with. I respect your religious beliefs, therefore I'm certain you'll do the same for mines (which are, for the most part, not religious.)

I made zero references to the Bible. And I believe in no religion, nor am I offended by any attack thrown at me. You can act like being gay is something you are born with but you can't prove it.

All this talk about love is making me wonder if true love is even physical.

tson
06-28-2015, 11:07 PM
I believe in no religion.

WHAT BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE

Aly
06-28-2015, 11:07 PM
I made zero references to the Bible. And I believe in no religion, nor am I offended by any attack thrown at me.

*** r u saying u have made like 10 bible refs in this thead ***

tson
06-28-2015, 11:09 PM

^^^

magicalfishy u got some 'splainin to do

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 11:09 PM

I meant the last reply, and actually I pretty much only brought up the Bible when others made false accusations about it.

I believe God is real, and I believe the Bible is true. That's Faith, not religion. Also, in one of my "references" to the Bible, I explained God's explanation for true religion.

tson
06-28-2015, 11:10 PM
I meant the last reply, and actually I pretty much only brought up the Bible when others made false accusations about it.

Wait so you arent christian or what?

Megazork
06-28-2015, 11:13 PM
No one chooses to be gay, it just takes awhile for them to realize. None of you guys are really gay so you don't understand.

Love wins anyways,

Or is that some delusion you managed to get yourself to believe in whole? The humans are complex beings and are capable of changing their ways. Until you've met a person that was a passionate gay that hit on all the guys shamelessly, see him slowly change to be interested with girls again and finding his past actions erroneous, your biased generalizations don't help anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Christianity isn't a religion. Understand that now.

Typical
06-28-2015, 11:14 PM
I made zero references to the Bible

Shame on those monsters.

I've listed your statements in boldings. I could dig back in the thread for more, but I'm sure you have seen my point.

Throughout the thread, you've made numerous references to the Bible, supporting your claim. All that I ask, before I retracted my statements, was that you provide reasoning without acknowledging the Bible. It's impossible to justify anything with the Bible so long as the opposing side doesn't believe in such Bible(s).

tson
06-28-2015, 11:15 PM

but google says otherwise what

Magicalfishy
I've listed your statements boldings.

Throughout the thread, you've made numerous references to the Bible, supporting your claim. All that I ask, before I retracted my statements, were that you provide reasoning without acknowledging the Bible. It's impossible to justify anything with the Bible so long as the opposing side doesn't believe in such Bible(s).

You took what I said out of context. I said I made zero references to the Bible in my last reply. I gave you solid proof that you aren't born gay with the example of my uncle.

Aly
Or is that some delusion you managed to get yourself to believe in whole? The humans are complex beings and are capable of changing their ways. Until you've met a person that was a passionate gay that hit on all the guys shamelessly, see him slowly change to be interested with girls again and finding his past actions erroneous, your biased generalizations don't help anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't understand, I'm talking about the gays who discover their sexuality later in life.

You guys are always saying gay is a choice, if gay was really a choice no one in the right mind would ever choose to be gay since there are so many people who oppose it.

Christianity is a religion (my local church's website says that), I believe MF believes in deism.

Typical
06-28-2015, 11:17 PM
You took what I said out of context. I said I made zero references to the Bible in my last reply. I gave you solid proof that you aren't born gay with the example of my uncle.

It's not out of context when all of the words in bolding blatantly states so. "The Bible states" is a prime example. In whatever contexts that phrase is used in, it's still referencing the Bible. I'm speaking generally, throughout the entire thread.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 11:18 PM
You don't understand, I'm talking about the gays who discover their sexuality later in life.

You guys are always saying gay is a choice, if gay was really a choice no one in the right mind would ever choose to be gay since there are so many people who oppose it.

Christianity is a religion, I believe MF believes in deism.

I believe in God and the Bible.

And like I said, your attractiveness towards a gender or person can easily change over time depending on the people and events that are around you.

Megazork
06-28-2015, 11:18 PM
but google says otherwise what

That's the peripheral third-party view when Christianity really is about building/having a relationship (as in child-parent and servant-lord) with God.

tson
06-28-2015, 11:19 PM

Christianity is a religion (my local church's website says that), I believe MF believes in deism.

i mean id rather be with grills if its a choice

Megazork
06-28-2015, 11:20 PM

Just live in California, homosexuality is a trend there and homophobes are the ones getting their butts torched. I'm cereal mate.

Magicalfishy
It's not out of context when all of the words in bolding blatantly states so. "The Bible states" is a prime example. In whatever contexts that phrase is used in, it's still referencing the Bible. I'm speaking generally, throughout the entire thread.

Reality check: I said I didn't reference the Bible in my reply before that. You're just avoiding the answer I gave you.

Aly
I believe in God and the Bible.

And like I said, your attractiveness towards a gender or person can easily change over time depending on the people and events that are around you.

So you are christian? Or a deist?? Deism is when you believe in God but not in religion?

The Bible is a christian book, I honestly have no idea what you're talking about at this point.

Remember you're using a book that has been written centuries ago and modern science has proved it wrong many times yet you're still using it to justify things.

Aquarious
06-28-2015, 11:21 PM
Personally, I believe that it's perfectly fine if people are homosexual. I'm still pretty young, so I don't fully understand the concept of love and I'm not entirely sure about my own preferences yet either. However, I still think that people can get married if they're gay/lesbian because they're still human beings and should be treated with as much respect as people who are straight.

Megazork
06-28-2015, 11:23 PM

I don't think you know what true referencing means. Referencing as in providing citational evidence properly and I ain't seeing no Leviticus or Deuteronomy being brought in da house.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 11:23 PM
So you are christian? Or a deist?? Deism is when you believe in God but not in religion?

The Bible is a christian book, I honestly have no idea what you're talking about at this point.

Remember you're using a book that has been written centuries ago and modern science has proved it wrong many times yet you still use it to justify things.

I can prove science wrong right now. Over the years the sun grows closer and closer to the earth, and this is a scientific fact. If the earth is as old as evolutionist scientists say, the earth should be engulfed in flames by now.

Science is a cover-up for God, and basically everyone knows that. If you want to deny God and keeping living without Him in sin, just admit it. :/

Typical
06-28-2015, 11:24 PM
Reality check: I said I didn't reference the Bible in my reply before that. You're just avoiding the answer I gave you.

I apologize, I was being vague. I intended to state that your references were made throughout the thread in general, not just in that specific post. Nonetheless, your reasoning were still references to the Bible. It may not have been in that specific reply, but it's undeniable that you have made numerous references throughout this thread. It's present, there for everyone to see. I've realized the contradiction in retracting all my statements, yet further instigating with you. I don't necessarily concur with them, but I'll respect your opinions. I shall take my leave.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 11:26 PM
I apologize, I was being vague. I intended to state that your references were made throughout the thread in general, not just in that specific post. Nonetheless, your reasoning were still references to the Bible. It may not have been in that specific reply, but it's undeniable that you have made numerous references throughout this thread. It's present, there for everyone to see. I've realized the contraction in retracting all my statements, yet further instigating with you. I'll respect your opinion. I shall take my leave.

Any thought about what I said about my uncle and love interest changing over time? I did answer the question you wanted me to after all.

sonsoftanked
06-28-2015, 11:26 PM
Ey idc as long as it doesnt affect me negatively im for it (which it wont so go for it) people need to stop worrying about what other people do, who cares if they are gay that doesn't matter. As long as they are nice and helpful etc. That is what matters.

tson
06-28-2015, 11:27 PM
I can prove science wrong right now. Over the years the sun grows closer and closer to the earth, if thats true the earth should be engulfed in flames by now.

what

Science didnt say the sun gets closer to the earth. The distance is constant and will stay constant as it did for billions of years. But no matter how you look at it. Proven science can't be proved wrong with religious opinions. And will never be unless god comes back as nicholas cage

Aly
06-28-2015, 11:28 PM
I can prove science wrong right now. Over the years the sun grows closer and closer to the earth, and this is a scientific fact. If the earth is as old as evolutionist scientists say, the earth should be engulfed in flames by now.

Science is a cover-up for God, and basically everyone knows that. If you want to deny God and keeping living without Him in sin, just admit it. :/

I don't believe in God man, stop saying "ADMIT IT YOU SINNER!!" Because that just doesn't make sense to me.

There are so many unanswered questions to our universe, why is our universe so big? Are there really aliens?

Who knows?

The Bible was never written by God himself, if he truly exists that is.

tson
06-28-2015, 11:31 PM
Have you guys heard of the theory that atheists will be granted heaven because they used the brains god gave them and didnt believe because of the small evidence.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 11:31 PM
I don't believe in God man, stop saying "ADMIT IT YOU SINNER!!" Because that just doesn't make sense to me.

There are so many unanswered questions to our universe, why is our universe so big? Are there really aliens?

Who knows?

The Bible was never written by God himself, if he truly exists that is.

You're right, the Bible was written by a few different men that were chosen by God and who wrote by the spirit. Most of it is history anyways.

Have you guys heard of the theory that atheists will be granted heaven because they used the brains god gave them and didnt believe because of the small evidence.

You know what they say, a little bit of faith goes a long ways.

Oh well, it's not like I can force anyone to believe... and I wouldn't want to either. There's two options, deny God and live a sinful life separated from Him, or believe that Jesus died for our sins and repent from them and start a new walk in Christ.

And personally, you can't just say that the Bible has been proven wrong. I dont know any occasion it has been proven wrong anyways. Science is just trying to cover it up.

And tson, it is a scientific fact that the sun moves closer and closer to earth over time. Not to mention, if I threw a bunch of random stuff in a ball and shook it for billions of years nothing would change.

Just so you aren't in shock, if you deny God He claims He will deny you.

Typical
06-28-2015, 11:35 PM
Any thought about what I said about my uncle and love interest changing over time? I did answer the question you wanted me to after all.

As a general statement and reply to all of your previous posts, I disagree with your points. In my opinion, religious beliefs and ideals are only perceived as fact if you are a believer. To me, fact is something that can be scientifically proven with logic and reasoning. Bringing religion, God, or anything that isn't fact to logical debate simply isn't right. We have both made our points adamant, and I see no point in trying to change your viewpoint if you persistently believe so. And once again, that is just my opinion. I won't force you, not anyone to agree with me.

And by the way, don't use a false dichotomy to prove your point. You make it sound like there's only two options to choose. Either acknowledge God's existence or walk the path of sinners. That isn't true at all. If you're anything like me, then neither of those are true. They don't exists. I find it distasteful that you indirectly insist so. You claim that you're not forcing anyone to believe you, yet it seems to me like you're trying to guilt trip them. Here's a quick caption:

"Oh hey! I'm not trying to force you into believing anything, but be warned, for if you deny the exixtence of our Lord, you shall live a sinful life!"

And see, I personally can handle those, because I know that they are merely opinions. But to those less aware, it seems to them like they only have two choices to abide by.

tson
06-28-2015, 11:37 PM
I watch religious debates on the internet. And I can say that its never about god being real or not. Atleast the ones I've watched

bigjohn
06-28-2015, 11:39 PM
I can prove science wrong right now. Over the years the sun grows closer and closer to the earth, if thats true the earth should be engulfed in flames by now.

Have a source you can cite? And I'm not sure how you can be so against things we can observe, test, and make predictions with.

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 11:40 PM
Well, I've tried to leave twice now and I'll try and make this the 3rd and successful time. I've fired plenty of rounds and made my points pretty clear. Feel free to read back on them and such. Nice debating with you all, I just don't feel like answering the same questions over and over again in different forms.

Have a source you can cite? And I'm not sure how you can be so against things we can observe, test, and make predictions with.

You could probably find it online. One of my buddies online did a college report on it. Its also in a book about proving atheism wrong... Not sure what the book is called either. If you're really interested and can't find it, feel free to hit me up with a message. I could probably ask my sister.

tson
Well, I've tried to leave twice now and I'll try and make this the 3rd and successful time. I've fired plenty of rounds and made my points pretty clear. Feel free to read back on them and such. Nice debating with you all, I just don't feel like answering the same questions over and over again in different forms.

It was never going to end with "oh i was wrong looks like im going christian"

ZeroRarity
You're right, the Bible was written by a few different men that were chosen by God and who wrote by the spirit. Most of it is history anyways.

You know what they say, a little bit of faith goes a long ways.

Oh well, it's not like I can force anyone to believe... and I wouldn't want to either. There's two options, deny God and live a sinful life separated from Him, or believe that Jesus died for our sins and repent from them and start a new walk in Christ.

And personally, you can't just say that the Bible has been proven wrong. I do,t know any occasion it has been proven wrong anyways. Science is just trying to cover it up.

And tson, it is a scientific fact that the sun moves closer and closer to earth over time. Not to mention, if I threw a bunch of random stuff in a ball and shook it for billions of years nothing would change.

Just so you aren't in shock, if you deny God He claims He will deny you.

"When I meet a gay person, I have to distinguish between their being gay and being part of a lobby. If they accept the Lord and have goodwill, who am I to judge them? They shouldn't be marginalized. The tendency [to homosexuality] is not the problem ... they're our brothers." -This came from Pope Francis himself.

In all honesty, life is hard when you reject what you truly feel. I believe if you are willing to accept God, then God is willing to accept you, no matter what you are.

Aly
06-28-2015, 11:45 PM

You could probably find it online. One of my buddies online did a college report on it. Its also in a book about proving atheism wrong... Not sure what the book is called either. If you're really interested and can't find it, feel free to hit me up with a message. I could probably ask my sister.

Are you going to be a priest when you grow up? I think you'll be a good preacher.

It was never going to end with "oh i was wrong looks like im going christian"
LOL ^

Magicalfishy
06-28-2015, 11:48 PM
Are you going to be a priest when you grow up? I think you'll be a good preacher.

Em, thanks. Probably not though, I would like to create videos and maybe even become a detective.

tson
06-28-2015, 11:49 PM
Em, thanks. Probably not though, I would like to create videos and maybe even become a detective.

detective work is fun af

Aly
06-28-2015, 11:51 PM

Maybe you can lead a double life, priest in the day secretly a detective in the sheets.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2006/05/30/dining/31fish.1.600.jpg

MAGIC HOLY FISH

bigjohn
06-28-2015, 11:51 PM
Why don't you believe Hinduism is true? Buddhism can make a lot of sense too, albeit some sects are considered a philosophy rather than religion.

lolgal96
06-29-2015, 12:37 AM
this turned from a healthy discussion to an argument on religion real fast

bigjohn
06-29-2015, 12:38 AM

I thought it was for the most part an interesting debate.

Aly
06-29-2015, 01:11 AM

I don't really think this counts as an argument, this was a pretty enlightening debate.

Brys
06-29-2015, 02:03 AM

You don't believe in God? Ok then.

Can you see the air? No.
Can you see God? Not now. When people go to heaven

CoryT
06-29-2015, 02:07 AM
Hmmm I wonder how many people go married...:sweatdrop:

But yes I am for it
I have an opportunity to be myself

lukj2001
06-29-2015, 02:09 AM

Can you see the air? No.

I can see God lol
Not in his final form though
The earth is him
The sun is him
The galaxies are him.

LOL

Aly
06-29-2015, 03:06 AM

Can you see the air? No.

Please don't even compare these two things together, I don't believe in heaven or God.

God? not now? There is literally no proof of god? It's a religion surrounding faith and hope. Air is a surrounding layer called atmosphere if there was no air we would probs all die. The reason why we can't go to the moon without special equipment is because there is no atmosphere.

Air = neccesary for life

God = hope for people who are scared of the after-life

I have no faith so I believe when you die you just cease to exist.

TL;DR we have different beliefs and I don't believe in God/Heaven. tHE END

Sidewynder
06-29-2015, 03:19 AM
America accepts homosexuals quicker than they accept black people.

Another thing: A homosexual couple walks into a strictly "Christian" bakery. They demand a same-sex wedding cake. The Christian bakery refuses because it violates their beliefs. The homosexual couple had the bakery shut down and their business destroyed. Their livelihood and their means of money was also terminated. Out of ALL the bakeries in the United States of freaking America, the homosexual couple chose the CHRISTIAN one. They KNEW what the Christian bakery believed in. That is unconstitutional. That bakery can refuse service to whomever they please and the homosexual couple could have chosen another bakery. It's not like they refused a race of people, they refused people with a different sexual orientation. The fact that the Christian couple lost their bakery is unconstitutional and un-American. That should not be allowed to happen in America. PERIOD.

I don't care about the marriage equality. Love who you want. What I don't like, is America treating homosexuals like royalty. They are people just like the rest of us and deserve no special treatment. They are PEOPLE just like us. They deserve 0 special treatment.

Black people are still treated socially unjustly. As a 18 year old, who identifies as black, we will never be able to explain the abuse that this race receives daily. We see what they show on TV but that's nothing. Let the homosexuals have their fun, but the confederate flag atop the South Carolinian capitol was still hanging high until yesterday. Justice will always overlook blacks. Always.