PDA

View Full Version : Im thinking about getting Story of Seasons for the 3DS

Zfert
06-27-2015, 03:30 AM
Ive heard some good reviews about it from some other internet friends, anyone here have it and tell me if its worth it?

Dinosaur
06-27-2015, 03:31 AM
Ive heard some good reviews about it from some other internet friends, anyone here have it and tell me if its worth it?

Became a mod, guess I'm late on it. You seem(ed) like a good guy, don't change because your rank changed all of a sudden (irrelevant post).

Zfert
06-27-2015, 05:01 AM
How is this irrelevant? This is the goshdarn rtsoft tavern.

- - - Updated - - -

Help yourself to a free drink at the RTsoft tavern, kick back, and discuss (almost) whatever pleases ya.

I think he meant his post was irrelevant to the thread

Comment
06-27-2015, 05:09 AM
That moment when Zfert talked like a pro then when he became a moderator, a professional.

Get it, I played the game and it was fun.

L3thalHunter
06-27-2015, 07:24 AM
I heard of the game before not sure if its as good tho...

Zfert
06-27-2015, 02:58 PM
Thats 2 yes, 0 no so far...

Anyone else?

IQuakers
06-27-2015, 03:00 PM
Sure I've heard some good reviews about it 2

Zfert
06-28-2015, 03:28 AM
Final bump, ive heard nothing but good things so im prob gonna get it

Rockytop
06-28-2015, 03:38 AM
I looked up some gameplay of SoS, and it looks WAY familiar to Harvest Moon (And yes, I do play HM on my 3DS :o)

So basically in the game, you farm vegetables, you take care of animals, and basically be a life of a farmer, just like HM. You can also get married, have pets, and more fun things. (Just Like HM)

I played HM, and its really fun an addicting just like GT. :sweatdrop:

You should have the same experience with Sos, So I guess I would get it if you can. :prophet:

Zfert
06-28-2015, 03:58 AM
I looked up some gameplay of SoS, and it looks WAY familiar to Harvest Moon (And yes, I do play HM on my 3DS :o)

So basically in the game, you farm vegetables, you take care of animals, and basically be a life of a farmer, just like HM. You can also get married, have pets, and more fun things. (Just Like HM)

I played HM, and its really fun an addicting just like GT. :sweatdrop:

You should have the same experience with Sos, So I guess I would get it if you can. :prophet:

I thought SoS was a Harvest Moon game

raqk
06-28-2015, 04:02 AM
I thought SoS was a Harvest Moon game

:O a harvest moon game! At first I mostly ignored this thread due to me never hearing of SoS, but I'm a huge fan of harvest moon games! I don't have any fancy new systems, so I don't get the newer games, but I'd say buy anything harvest moon stuffs.