PDA

View Full Version : How do I say no?

Updated
06-27-2015, 12:56 PM
Okay here comes someone who will take it literally as a joke lol.
But here's the thing. Whenever someone asks me for a permission to do something that will have an effect on me, I try to say no if it's something bad for me. But the problem is I tend to let them do it because I AM SO AFRAID that I might hurt them when I say no. In the end, I end up being the one hurted. For example, I let my classmate copy my homework ._. 2 days ago and my teacher will surely find it out and there is a chance that he will call my moom. lol I just can't say no cause I might hurt the ppl I declined/disagreed. And worse, they might spread lies about me.

Someone just please tell me how to say no. It will be useful, dude.

GT_PIJUS
06-27-2015, 12:58 PM
But here's the thing. Whenever someone asks me for a permission to do something that will have an effect on me, I try to say no if it's something bad for me. But the problem is I tend to let them do it because I AM SO AFRAID that I might hurt them when I say no. In the end, I end up being the one hurted. For example, I let my classmate copy my homework ._. 2 days ago and my teacher will surely find it out and there is a chance that he will call my moom. lol I just can't say no cause I might hurt the ppl I declined/disagreed. And worse, they might spread lies about me.

Hmm.

For ex. The one with homework.

Just say:
Can you copy from another classmate? Or something like that...

ianCSzz
06-27-2015, 12:58 PM

Just say no. If they get angry, give them THE NYAN UPPERCUT!

L3thalHunter
06-27-2015, 01:05 PM
Your breathe in and start letting these letters out at the same time N and O... Then you get NO :crazy:

Updated
06-27-2015, 01:14 PM
Just say no. If they get angry, give them THE NYAN UPPERCUT!

How do I uppercut with rainbows? :O

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm.

For ex. The one with homework.

Just say:
Can you copy from another classmate? Or something like that...

50% chance of them still trying to get me lending my homework
50% chance of them going to copy from another one

lol but that was a good idea for situations like that:)

But if the case was only answerable with yes or no, hmmm lol

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh, I feel crashed because of this homework in TLE. I dont know what kind of words I'm saying in replies.

Kieran2820
06-27-2015, 01:15 PM
Keep pretending you havent done your homework until the last day?

Convince them that they wont get good grades later on where they cant copy

Tempting
06-27-2015, 01:23 PM
You should be a bit more assertive. Letting your classmate cooy your work is naturally the wrong thing to do, so you should say no. If they hold it against you, they probably aren't your friend. You should say yes or no based on your own prejustice, and what you think is right.

ianCSzz
06-27-2015, 01:28 PM
How do I uppercut with rainbows? :O

Not a rainbow uppercut, it's a cat-ish kind of uppercut.

Hans
06-27-2015, 02:16 PM
I had issues with these kind of things before. But I'm over it.

When it comes to horrible food tasting, as long as it's made by my true-friends or parents, I know they made it with love, so all I can do is eat it out of sympathy for them. Well, they took time and effort after all. But if it were a random stranger, or someone not close to me; "No. Just no."

What I'm trying to point out is, if you know what's good for you, and if you're or they're doing this for you, then accept it.

If you know it's wrong, you can have reason to say no. People are spoiled, so you should learn to say no.

Trollrage
06-27-2015, 02:20 PM
Like this:
"No"

26FtW26
06-27-2015, 03:11 PM
I have never had that problem, since I have never cared what people think of me and/or if my decisions hurt them.
If a "friend" gets pissed at you because you don't let them copy your homework, then trust me, they aren't really your friend.

Mark Chong
06-27-2015, 03:26 PM
*music plays* and..

Throw them to the ground..

Jkjk, Just straight up flat down reject them and say 'no'

Updated
06-27-2015, 04:15 PM
*music plays* and..

Throw them to the ground..

Jkjk, Just straight up flat down reject them and say 'no'

I'd like to ask if you listened to the song on my siggy

- - - Updated - - -