PDA

View Full Version : Best Recording Software?

JzoneGamer
06-28-2015, 07:55 AM
Hey guys! So i'm making a youtube channel, and i just wanna ask which PC Screen recording software do you think is best for me to use? I'm currently using windows 8 :P.

PonyGarYelow
06-28-2015, 09:09 AM
For windows 8, the 4 screen recorders I can think of are Apowersoft, Bandicam, Fraps, and Camtasia Studio. They are all pretty good.

Apowersoft

I believe it's an online screen recorder that has an inbuilt editing software. There are no time limits.
Record Windows 8 screen with exceptional quality
Simultaneously records both audio and video
Capable of recording audio separately – which comes in handy if you prefer to record the sound only
Records all or part of the screen through Custom-screen mode and Full-screen mode
Records audio and video from Skype and G-Chat through Webcam Capture mode
Converts videos to different formats
Best of all, it's 100% free.

Bandicam

Bandicam costs $39, but it's a bit better than Apowersoft in recording terms. The only setback is that it doesn't record audio

Fraps

It's a $37 software, that allows you to record gameplay and audio quite efficiently. There's also a built in screen shot option.
Enable you to record high definition videos along with sounds (System sound, microphone or the both).
Great ability to record gameplay videos with graphic technology of OpenGl and DirectX.
Takes little space in your hard drive.

Camtasia Studio

This one is my personal favorite. It includes an editing software, and the screen recording is super efficient. It has everything you need to make a good quality Growtopia video. However, it's quite pricey, so you can get the 30 day trial, and use it for big projects only.