PDA

View Full Version : Your childhood memories

ParkourDevil
06-28-2015, 08:10 PM
I loved my childhood even though it sometimes was war. Me and my 2 brothers and our neighbor girls playing in trees, on rocks, well i can almost say anywhere. I also played a lot of games back then too
(Serious Sam Classic The first- and The Second Encounter)
Super Tux
Super Mario

And lotsa another games that i don't even remember

Share your golden childhood memories here

Trollrage
06-28-2015, 08:16 PM
Pokemon
I was always hurt myself while playing
So. Much. Sleeping
Hurting myself even more
I was always outside

raqk
06-28-2015, 08:24 PM
I always loved video games. Even when I was little it was me playing Spyro on my PS2 all night, then it was me staying up till 1 in the morning on my DS. When my friends came over and we played hide and go seek or whatever, I would take my DS and hide in the best spot for hours until they left. I can't remember a day in my life when I haven't stayed up past 12PM... I've wasted my childhood so badly...

ParkourDevil
06-28-2015, 08:43 PM
I always loved video games. Even when I was little it was me playing Spyro on my PS2 all night, then it was me staying up till 1 in the morning on my DS. When my friends came over and we played hide and go seek or whatever, I would take my DS and hide in the best spot for hours until they left. I can't remember a day in my life when I haven't stayed up past 12PM... I've wasted my childhood so badly...

If that's what's you loved/love to do your childhood hasn't gone to waste :)

Pyroworld
06-28-2015, 08:45 PM
My DS and Pokemon. Omfg I remember when I always had a garchomp , and I would level it up a lot but then when I close my device it goes back to level 1.

Luminesce
06-28-2015, 08:49 PM
Your thread has made me remember some great times during my early days on this Earth. And I want to thank you for that!

Always walking around the neighbourhood, playing the real life version of "Call Of duty". We used sticks as guns Lol. Swimming. Just being what I would consider free.

I really miss those days! Becoming an "adult" is all I used to wish for for.. Now I just want to go back, hehe.

And if you're reading this while you're still young, enjoy life as much as you can! Those days can be the best!

craft3d
06-28-2015, 09:28 PM
I loved my childhood even though it sometimes was war. Me and my 2 brothers and our neighbor girls playing in trees, on rocks, well i can almost say anywhere. I also played a lot of games back then too
(Serious Sam Classic The first- and The Second Encounter)
Super Tux
Super Mario

And lotsa another games that i don't even remember

Share your golden childhood memories here

Runescape.

Beautiful times getting high leveled, then getting banned. XD

PolarisHD
06-28-2015, 09:36 PM
Everytime I got home from school, I always played the campaign of CoD 3. Really loved that game.

Mafatu
06-28-2015, 09:37 PM
I PLAYED CLUB PENGUIN WHEN I WAS 7

tson
06-28-2015, 09:40 PM
The night super smash bros brawl came out. Oh the joy

Boomer
06-28-2015, 10:10 PM
When gay marriage wasn't important, and people were straighter than arrows.

And GameBoys.

Happymeep
06-28-2015, 10:20 PM
im still a child. um. how do i explain it if its still happening x3

PannyFlan
06-28-2015, 10:36 PM
I'm still in my childhood.
When I was little, my uncle gave me dad a toy monkey that look like in Toy Story but a pirate version.
My dad scared me that thing every night, and had nightmares about monkeys for 4 - 5 years.
I also killed a fish pond when I was trying to feed them food, when it a lemon packet used for mixing water. R.I.P fishies.
I also was SUPER CHUBBY when I was little, thanks to Wendy and KFC, my weight is now normal :)

just one growtopian
06-29-2015, 12:15 AM
Playing outside.
Crash bandicoot 2, used to play everytime i could (not alot because mom).
Fell from a tree and broke my arm.
Got my best friend when i was like 3-5 years old, i'm now 15 and he still is.

Totally the best time of my life, sad it's over now.

Indicative
06-29-2015, 02:00 AM
Playing Playstation 1 :rolleyes:

Happymeep
06-29-2015, 03:20 AM
EATING MUFFINS!

Kryssie
06-29-2015, 03:43 AM
Playing kite, nintendos, etc. and of course, pinching tadpole.-. ....

Happymeep
06-29-2015, 04:47 AM
Playing kite, nintendos, etc. and of course, pinching tadpole.-. ....

pinching tadpoles??
*** (Wheres The Food?)

ParkourDevil
06-29-2015, 06:46 AM
Your thread has made me remember some great times during my early days on this Earth. And I want to thank you for that!

Always walking around the neighbourhood, playing the real life version of "Call Of duty". We used sticks as guns Lol. Swimming. Just being what I would consider free.

I really miss those days! Becoming an "adult" is all I used to wish for for.. Now I just want to go back, hehe.

And if you're reading this while you're still young, enjoy life as much as you can! Those days can be the best!

I played with sticks too a lot :D
I really want to go back in time:cry:

26FtW26
06-29-2015, 11:43 AM
I am still a child;-; (12 child confirm rite)