PDA

View Full Version : The Bible is predicting the future

matchamoo
06-29-2015, 04:14 AM
So if your wondering I am a catholic boy who likes reading bible passages :sweatdrop: anywho I was looking through the book of Zachariah and I found this http://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-12.htm sound like a zombie apocalypse much? What're your thoughts?:hat:

Mafatu
06-29-2015, 04:25 AM
Wait. I'm probably gonna get stranded by God if it happens in my lifetime.
REPOPULATE EARTH!!!!

Hans
06-29-2015, 04:39 AM
So if your wondering I am a catholic boy who likes reading bible passages :sweatdrop: anywho I was looking through the book of Zachariah and I found this http://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-12.htm sound like a zombie apocalypse much? What're your thoughts?:hat:

Ebola? (Just my pathetic speculation, since it's spreading, and has some similar effects.)

tson
06-29-2015, 04:40 AM

I thought it was about ebola lol

Happymeep
06-29-2015, 04:42 AM
Oh gosh. This is crazy. I think i forgot my spare muffin in my other pants pocket! :panic:

PonyGarYelow
06-29-2015, 04:50 AM
Here's the verse for those of you who are curious

This is the plague with which the LORD will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

It could be referencing ebola now, but I have another theory. It could be the Black Death that struck the Europeans in the 1300s. Since I believe some Europeans or an European force(Rome, Byzantines, or some kingdom like that) had led an attack Jerusalem and captured it. It could be the crusades too. My brain gets fried whenever summer starts, and I can't remember anything I learned in school, so forgive me if those events never happened or are historically inaccurate.

So, anyways, and European force attacked Jerusalem. The Black Death Struck. You would get bubonic plague, and that basically made your skin boil and pop. In other words, it would die and turn black, which would basically be rotting. The bubonic plague would sitll take effect when you were standing. You would die very fast, so when you got the plague, you wouldn't have much time to live. So once you tie, your tongue would go too. As for the eyes will rot in your eye sockets, your eyes would go when you die.

There could be another meaning though. Your eyes would see people with Bubonic Plague, and it was a huge epidemic, so you would see it very often. It was an unsightly sight, so your eyes would basically be tired of all the disgusting things around you.

Just my theory though.

Happymeep
06-29-2015, 04:53 AM

This is the plague with which the LORD will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

It could be referencing ebola now, but I have another theory. It could be the Black Death that struck the Europeans in the 1300s. Since I believe some Europeans or an European force(Rome, Byzantines, or some kingdom like that) had led an attack Jerusalem and captured it. It could be the crusades too. My brain gets fried whenever summer starts, and I can't remember anything I learned in school, so forgive me if those events never happened or are historically inaccurate.

So, anyways, and European force attacked Jerusalem. The Black Death Struck. You would get bubonic plague, and that basically made your skin boil and pop. In other words, it would die and turn black, which would basically be rotting. The bubonic plague would sitll take effect when you were standing. You would die very fast, so when you got the plague, you wouldn't have much time to live. So once you tie, your tongue would go too. As for the eyes will rot in your eye sockets, your eyes would go when you die.

There could be another meaning though. Your eyes would see people with Bubonic Plague, and it was a huge epidemic, so you would see it very often. It was an unsightly sight, so your eyes would basically be tired of all the disgusting things around you.

Just my theory though.

I beleive you are correct with the times, and bubonic plaque was horrible.. the rats caused it i believe? anyway, didnt they die slowly? (correct me if im wrong)

matchamoo
06-29-2015, 04:54 AM

Just my theory though.

Lol it's a more accurate theory than a zombie apocalypse. x3