PDA

View Full Version : My phone won't turn on.

MySuperCookie
06-30-2015, 07:39 PM
So today, I received a notification that I had a new update (''Pre-5.1'') and I installed it, it caused an error and will freeze at ''Sony'' whenever I switch it up.

Later this afternoon, I decided to (try to) fix it, opened Flashtool, blahblah. I opened bootloader, resterted my phone and now it won't even turn on.

My phone's officially dead.

-No Growtopia, I might have even lost my account.
-No Brave Frontier, I will miss Summer Events.
-No Instagram, bye 1,6k followers.
-No Whatsapp, I'll be incommunicated.
-No Kik, I'll miss y'all.

Im gonna try to fix it again installing a new ROM on my phone and flashingit properly, I'll try to get everything back. Wish me luck, otherwise, everything will be lost.

radusavin366
06-30-2015, 07:40 PM
From what device are you sending this message?

MySuperCookie
06-30-2015, 07:42 PM
From what device are you sending this message?

Bruh I have a pc, another Xperia Z, a Nokia Lumia and 2 laptops. :sweatdrop:

GT_PIJUS
06-30-2015, 07:45 PM
I had the same problem.
It turned on after 3 days .-. (With a tablet)

And now my charger's broken...
So R.I.P 116 followers :crazy:

radusavin366
06-30-2015, 07:55 PM
Bruh I have a pc, another Xperia Z, a Nokia Lumia and 2 laptops. :sweatdrop:

Just use your pc to play growtopia :nope:

TheKill69
06-30-2015, 08:02 PM
There's always some kind of download mode to apply rom from the internal system which doesnt require a recovery or something
You can't brick your phone

just one growtopian
06-30-2015, 08:09 PM
Just use your pc to play growtopia :nope:

And your other phones to do phone stuff.

Brys
06-30-2015, 09:10 PM
So today, I received a notification that I had a new update (''Pre-5.1'') and I installed it, it caused an error and will freeze at ''Sony'' whenever I switch it up.

Later this afternoon, I decided to (try to) fix it, opened Flashtool, blahblah. I opened bootloader, resterted my phone and now it won't even turn on.

Im gonna try to fix it again installing a new ROM on my phone and flashingit properly, I'll try to get everything back. Wish me luck, otherwise, everything will be lost.
Should've backed it up :rolleyes:

lsaac2
06-30-2015, 09:15 PM
Try entering recovery mode.

jamesrobertreid
06-30-2015, 09:15 PM

Maybe You Should Wait Like 2-3 Days And Then Turn On Your Phone It Would Work...... And If It Dosent You Probabley Need To Fix IT:sweatdrop:

VanillaRose
07-01-2015, 08:52 AM
If you have a replacement plan then, YOU SHOULD THROW IT ON THE CONCRETE AND THEN TAKE A HAMMER AND SMASH YOUR ANGER INTO IT, Then simply go to the phone store and ask for a new phone and say it exploded. Just kidding don't do this, instead try taking it to the phone shop thingy or your phone store, or try calling or contacting the manufacturer. Warning, I don't know if this will work so don't actually take my advice