PDA

View Full Version : Terraria 1.3 Review [SPOILER WARNING]

TheKill69
06-30-2015, 07:56 PM
So i played an hour with an existing 1.2 world and end game gear and i tried out 1.3

New features are awesome, Simplify you the life

New events are super hard, the new invasion when you kill cultists is different according to the biome you are standing on and you need to kill a spawner, once you do it you will get a specific dust to make Moon Gear

I've watched a streamer (meetthedemize aka biggest terraria streamer) do the Moon Lord with 3 persons and they couldn't beat it with vampire knives or coin gun with 999 platinum coins
It dissapear if you don't kill him before the night ends and they only lowered it to 90% of the health

Anyway it's just great

just one growtopian
06-30-2015, 08:04 PM
I need to wait till tomorrow to try out the new update:cry:
I'll propably spend the whole night watching Terraria videos and streams:whistling:

Trollrage
06-30-2015, 08:05 PM
So i played an hour with an existing 1.2 world and end game gear and i tried out 1.3

New events are super hard, the new invasion when you kill cultists is different according to the biome you are standing on and you need to kill a spawner, once you do it you will get a specific dust to make Moon Gear

I've watched a streamer (meetthedemize aka biggest terraria streamer) do the Moon Lord with 3 persons and they couldn't beat it with vampire knives or coin gun with 999 platinum coins
It dissapear if you don't kill him before the night ends and they only lowered it to 90% of the health

Anyway it's just great
I'll get it tomorrow.
Hyped
(Fallout 4 ftw tho)

Hans
06-30-2015, 08:11 PM

Anyway it's just great

OP boss, impossible to beat without copper sword :crazy:.