PDA

View Full Version : SCAMMERS BE LIKE....

Johnbert909
07-01-2015, 07:49 PM
Scammers - they will do their best to scam only, they will do anything so they can scam.
I GOT SCAM BECUz IM NOOB THAT DAY i thought DROP GAME IS GOOD SO I got TO SOME STRANGE WORLD AND THEY SAY TO DROP MY RIPPER so i drop it cause im a newbieeeeee that day sooo ALWAYS REMEMBER SCAMMING IS BADD!

Brys
07-01-2015, 07:50 PM
Scammers - they will do their best to scam only, they will do anything so they can scam.
I GOT SCAM BECUz IM NOOB THAT DAY i thought DROP GAME IS GOOD SO I got TO SOME STRANGE WORLD AND THEY SAY TO DROP MY RIPPER so i drop it cause im a newbieeeeee that day sooo ALWAYS REMEMBER SCAMMING IS BADD!

Please post in the right sub forum

Trintukas
07-01-2015, 07:50 PM

Oh. Okay..

SSnake
07-01-2015, 07:52 PM

Dont give up m8. :)

Timer
07-01-2015, 08:15 PM
Hey Man! At one point in the game we have all been scammed because we get to comfortable with the environment, but we can do the best that we can to avoid them :D