PDA

View Full Version : Recommend me some animes to watch please.

Aly
07-02-2015, 02:51 PM
I'll watch almost any kind of anime, but I do love me some romantic comedies.

My list of favorite animes include:

Ouran Highschool Hostclub

Shingeki No Kyojin

Free!

SAO

Highschool DxD (Besides the nudity, it's actually a pretty good anime IMO)

Blood lad

Hyouka

Lovely Complex

Mirai Nikki (Not done)

Sakurasou no pet na kanojo

Please recommend me some animes to watch as I'm dying of boredom thanks.

PolarisHD
07-02-2015, 02:59 PM
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
Hataraku Maou-sama!
Golden Time
Oreshura
Saekano
Oregairu

Aquarious
07-02-2015, 03:08 PM
Kimi ni Todoke (http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=6045) and Tonari no Kaibutsukun (http://myanimelist.net/anime/14227/Tonari_no_Kaibutsu-kun) are really nice romance comedies.

Magicalfishy
07-02-2015, 03:12 PM
One Piece (http://kissanime.com/Anime/One-Piece)

I've watched lots of anime in my life but nothing ever came close to One Piece. It touched me in so many ways. The story, the characters, and the music. Love all of them. Can't wait until the end of the manga/anime. The world will turn upside down!

"One Piece (Sub)
Other name: ワンピース

Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen, Super Power

Summary:

Gol D. Roger was known as the Pirate King, the strongest and most infamous being to have sailed the Grand Line. The capture and death of Roger by the World Government brought a change throughout the world. His last words before his death revealed the location of the greatest treasure in the world, One Piece. It was this revelation that brought about the Grand Age of Pirates, men who dreamed of finding One Piece (which promises an unlimited amount of riches and fame), and quite possibly the most coveted of titles for the person who found it, the title of the Pirate King.

Enter Monkey D. Luffy, a 17-year-old boy that defies your standard definition of a pirate. Rather than the popular persona of a wicked, hardened, toothless pirate who ransacks villages for fun, Luffy’s reason for being a pirate is one of pure wonder; the thought of an exciting adventure and meeting new and intriguing people, along with finding One Piece, are his reasons of becoming a pirate. Following in the footsteps of his childhood hero, Luffy and his crew travel across the Grand Line, experiencing crazy adventures, unveiling dark mysteries and battling strong enemies, all in order to reach One Piece."

You can thank me later. C:

ezereal
07-02-2015, 03:16 PM
Assassination classroom

No game no life

My personal favorites XD

- - - Updated - - -

"One Piece (Sub)

Summary:

Gol D. Roger was known as the Pirate King, the strongest and most infamous being to have sailed the Grand Line. The capture and death of Roger by the World Government brought a change throughout the world. His last words before his death revealed the location of the greatest treasure in the world, One Piece. It was this revelation that brought about the Grand Age of Pirates, men who dreamed of finding One Piece (which promises an unlimited amount of riches and fame), and quite possibly the most coveted of titles for the person who found it, the title of the Pirate King.

Enter Monkey D. Luffy, a 17-year-old boy that defies your standard definition of a pirate. Rather than the popular persona of a wicked, hardened, toothless pirate who ransacks villages for fun, Luffy’s reason for being a pirate is one of pure wonder; the thought of an exciting adventure and meeting new and intriguing people, along with finding One Piece, are his reasons of becoming a pirate. Following in the footsteps of his childhood hero, Luffy and his crew travel across the Grand Line, experiencing crazy adventures, unveiling dark mysteries and battling strong enemies, all in order to reach One Piece."

.... Wait is luffy still stuck with doflamingo on that island with the toy people?

Indicative
07-02-2015, 03:16 PM
To Love-Ru. :rolleyes:

Magicalfishy
07-02-2015, 03:18 PM
Assassination classroom

No game no life

My personal favorites XD

- - - Updated - - -

.... Wait is luffy still stuck with doflamingo on that island with the toy people?

He just started to kick Doflamingo's butt with Law. Episode 699 (http://kissanime.com/Anime/One-Piece/Episode-699?id=111606)

Luminesce
07-02-2015, 03:23 PM
Here are some of my favourites :

Clannad + Clannad after story

One piece

Code Geass

Fairy Tale

Steins Gate

Highschool of the dead

GoldenRaven
07-02-2015, 03:28 PM
Fruits basket

Fruits basket

Fruits basket

Watch it or die.

tson
07-02-2015, 03:41 PM
Haikyuu!!

Kurokos basketball

Hunter x Hunter

Food wars! Shokugeki (Highly recommended)

Nisekoi

Tokyo ghoul

- - - Updated - - -

"One Piece (Sub)

Summary:

its like in its 700th episode i think its kinda too late lol and Im sure everybody has heard of it lmao

ZeroRarity
07-02-2015, 03:43 PM
Mirai Nikki is amazing. If you love plot twists like Mirai Nikki then I recommend Code Geass.

iShortness
07-02-2015, 04:44 PM
Spoiler alert for those who doesn't read one piece manga..

Sorry i dont know how to make the spoiler tab. Luffy beat Doflamingo and dressrosa was ruled by him becuz of world government. Gear fourth was awesome!

Anyways try FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD...

|ThyLuigi|
07-02-2015, 04:52 PM
I'll watch almost any kind of anime, but I do love me some romantic comedies.

My list of favorite animes include:

Ouran Highschool Hostclub

Shingeki No Kyojin

Free!

SAO

Highschool DxD (Besides the nudity, it's actually a pretty good anime IMO)

Blood lad

Hyouka

Lovely Complex

Mirai Nikki (Not done)

Sakurasou no pet na kanojo

Please recommend me some animes to watch as I'm dying of boredom thanks.
Fairytale.

^.^

PolarisHD
07-02-2015, 10:56 PM
Here are some of my favourites :

Clannad + Clannad after story

One piece

Code Geass

Fairy Tale

Steins Gate

Highschool of the dead

This guy knows what's up.

PannyFlan
07-03-2015, 01:43 AM
Shoujo kind of anime? With romance and comedie of course.

- Kaichou Maid Sama
- Yumeiro Patissiere
- High school of Dead
I swear I know there more anime, but can't remember the names.
If you would like to know manga, here is SOME manga you should try reading.
Private message me.

lukj2001
07-03-2015, 01:48 AM
Code Geass
07 Ghost - manga
Kill la kill