PDA

View Full Version : Kids React to Gay Marriage Ruling

26FtW26
07-02-2015, 08:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwwg1Yt18vE
Although I am not american myself, I am really happy that kids (even in 2nd grade) have a decent/accepting point of vision on gay marriage.

Kieran2820
07-02-2015, 09:09 PM
Bump!

Gotta love the FineBros

Magicalfishy
07-02-2015, 10:19 PM
"Should we do things the right way, or the way God wants? That's a really hard decision."

http://www.yurtopic.com/society/legal/images/gun-myths/boy-with-gun-near-his-head.jpg

gg America. Have fun, but I'm not associated with you if anybody asks.

Dexter
07-03-2015, 07:54 AM
Although I am not american myself, I am really happy that kids (even in 2nd grade) have a decent/accepting point of vision on gay marriage.

Dont make any drama about this but, you said that last part like you are Gay? :D

26FtW26
07-03-2015, 08:54 AM
Dont make any drama about this but, you said that last part like you are Gay? :D

Em, can you not read? I said that even the younger kids have an accepting opinion on gay marriage. -_- I never said I was gay.

Dexter
07-03-2015, 09:13 AM
Em, can you not read? I said that even the younger kids have an accepting opinion on gay marriage. -_- I never said I was gay.

Yea, but you said like that you were a gay, i didnt say you are a gay lol

26FtW26
07-03-2015, 09:33 AM
Yea, but you said like that you were a gay, i didnt say you are a gay lol

No, I didn't. I don't know what logic you're going off but it sure isn't smart.

BlaZinG
07-03-2015, 11:37 AM
I'm fine with it.

Magicalfishy
07-03-2015, 09:20 PM
Do you want equality or do you want to be happy but millions of people not?

Dunno, ask God if you can go against His own definition of marriage. Don't worry, we're human and we can do whatever the heck we please, including changing the very definition of marriage.

Tre
07-03-2015, 09:25 PM
Dunno, ask God if you can go against His own definition of marriage. Don't worry, we're human and we can do whatever the heck we please, including changing the very definition of marriage.

Including-

Tattoo's

Eating forbidden meat such as pork

Wearing clothing that is made from different materials

Divorce

And other things.
But it's fine when it benefits you (:

Hans
07-03-2015, 09:28 PM
Including-

Tattoo's

Divorce

And other things.

Lol. If this were true, I wouldn't have replied to such a lie.

Admittance to a mistake, lack of a good trait, or gaining from something won't change the truth, and what is wrong, to what is right. Someone very crucial taught me these.

If you think it's "fine", because it's for equality and the gain of others, no. Majority won't change what is "true".

tson
07-03-2015, 09:37 PM

good kids lol

Lol. If this were true, I wouldn't have replied to such a lie.

Admittance to a mistake, lack of a good trait, or gaining from something won't change the truth, and what is wrong, to what is right. Someone very crucial taught me these.

If you think it's "fine", because it's for equality and the gain of others, no. Majority won't change what is "true".

I can't tell are you christian and you're saying gay marriage is wrong? I need to know before I say anything else.

Hans
07-03-2015, 09:41 PM
good kids lol

I can't tell are you christian and you're saying gay marriage is wrong? I need to know before I say anything else.

I'm Christian, and I don't actually see it as wrong much, just abhorrent and repugnant. (Though, I think that's the same)

I just hate people jumping to conclusion that they think they're right. Christian or not, it was by my logic, out of the context. Don't involve my religion in this.

Magicalfishy
07-03-2015, 09:46 PM
Including-

Tattoo's

Divorce

And other things.

Tattoos are harmful to your body and are an alter to the body given to you. God wants us to take care of our bodies, not modify them. Personally, I don't see tattoos as a big deal. I just think it's wrong and something I personally wouldn't do.

Tre, I've already responded to you when you said this the first time. It was a TEMPORARY command given ONLY to the Israelites to keep them from harm. Back then those meats and materials were unclean.

Also, divorse is still wrong unless your spouse cheats on you. Even then you are instructed to forgive them, but it's fine if you divorce them for that reason and only that reason.

I'm Christian, and I don't actually see it as wrong much, just abhorrent and repugnant. (Though, I think that's the same)

I just hate people jumping to conclusion that they think they're right. Christian or not, it was by my logic, out of the context. Don't involve my religion in this.

Don't you believe watching echii (or whatever it's called) is wrong?

Hans
07-03-2015, 09:54 PM
Tre, I've already responded to you when you said this the first time. It was a TEMPORARY command given ONLY to the Israelites to keep them from harm. Back then those meats and materials were unclean.

Also, divorse is still wrong unless your spouse cheats on you. Even then you are instructed to forgive them, but it's fine if you divorce them for that reason and only that reason.

I don't see lust on it, nor use it for my own sexual appeal. It just so happens that Highschool DxD has OP characters, cool story, and a distinct setting. It just so happens, that every good story must have "Ecchi" on them to gain more male appeal.

Trust me, we all will always sin. And I still accept the fact that I can't change truth, whatever alibi I can think of.

Magicalfishy
07-03-2015, 09:59 PM
Would masturbation or other sins be considered a sin in a dream? It's all in your mind and you dont actually move due to paralysation.

Ps, hans your lucid question has been answered

Thinking about committing a sin is a sin in God's eyes. I would say put that up with God. He is the only one that truely knows the heart (intents/thoughts/motives) of man.

Tre
07-03-2015, 10:00 PM
Tattoos are harmful to your body and are an alter to the body given to you. God wants us to take care of our bodies, not modify them. Personally, I don't see tattoos as a big deal. I just think it's wrong and something I personally wouldn't do.

I grew up Christian but now that I'm almost an adult, I just can't believe any of it. I've read that Bible so many times and it makes no sense to me.
I believe that if there is a God, he isn't stalking every single one of us every second of our lives and I don't believe he's gonna judge us and make us burn horribly for eternity for screwing up 80 years of existence.
He just wants us to do things right... And if you are right, I'll burn with all my Gay friends :sweatdrop:

Magicalfishy
07-03-2015, 10:02 PM
I grew up Christian but now that I'm almost an adult, I just can't believe any of it. I've read that Bible so many times and it makes no sense to me.
I believe that if there is a God, he isn't stalking every single one of us every second of our lives and I don't believe he's gonna judge us and make us burn horribly for eternity for screwing up 80 years of existence.
He just wants us to do things right... And if you are right, I'll burn with all my Gay friends :sweatdrop:

If God is the ultimate being, He doesn't have to stalk us, He knows everything... even everything that is currently going on, the past, and the future. A simple human mind can't really wrap around that idea.

Tre
07-03-2015, 10:02 PM
Also, telling his followers they're going to Hell if they eat poisonous meat is a little harsh, no?

Magicalfishy
07-03-2015, 10:04 PM
Also, telling his followers they're going to Hell if they eat poisonous meat is a little harsh, no?

He never said they were going to hell. He just addressed it as wrong in His eyes, AKA something you shouldn't do.

Hans
07-03-2015, 10:06 PM

You weren't Christian to begin with, anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

I eat pork all the time.

Muslims are the one's who shouldn't eat pork, not Christians.

Magicalfishy
07-03-2015, 10:06 PM
I smell Spinoza here:

He said that the bible was writen for people that would understand the morals without a story or miracle. He also said that god was ratio (knowledge) and miracles weren't logical at all so he claims that the bible has good morals but no truth and that god made the universe like a watch (as in lining up everything perfectly) and then left. So there would be no need to pray.

Google translate: error 505

Hans
07-03-2015, 10:07 PM
On the other hand, another gay ruling thread became about Christians, again.

Tre
07-03-2015, 10:08 PM
You weren't Christian to begin with, anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

I eat pork all the time.

Muslims are the one's who shouldn't eat pork, not Christians.

Nah I was. Then one day I finally woke up.

Hans
07-03-2015, 10:09 PM

If you "woke up", then you weren't really Christian to begin with.

Magicalfishy
07-03-2015, 10:09 PM

The Bible says true believers never slip away from salvation. It just defeats the whole purpose of claiming to be saved.

God doesn't just forgive you and then randomly unforgive you one day. That's like saying "forgive me" and then a few short years later "never mind don't forgive me."

Hans
07-03-2015, 10:11 PM
The Bible says true believers never slip away from salvation. It just defeats the whole purpose of claiming to be saved.

Reiterater of definition! :whistling:

Tre
07-03-2015, 10:12 PM

True believers never slip away? So, without knowing me, you can conclude that I was never truly Christian and believed in it? Okkkkkay

Tre
07-03-2015, 10:15 PM

God doesn't just forgive you and then randomly unforgive you one day. That's like saying "forgive me" and then a few short years later "never mind don't forgive me."

Nah, I asked for forgiveness for my sins or whatever, then a few years I said I don't believe in this. I didn't ask for un-forgiveness.

And yes, God does "unforgive" you, that's why you need to pray for forgiveness whenever you sin..

Hans
07-03-2015, 10:15 PM
True believers never slip away? So, without knowing me, you can conclude that I was never truly Christian and believed in it? Okkkkkay

You haven't truly given into Him, if you slipped away in the end. That's the point here.

If you say you "believed", in it. Then, why did you doubt Him? Because you're embarassed from the fact you're worshipping something you can't see?

I have doubts in God, but I won't slip away because of my self-contradicting logic.

Hans
07-03-2015, 10:17 PM
Nah, I asked for forgiveness for my sins or whatever, then a few years I said I don't believe in this. I didn't ask for un-forgiveness.

And yes, God does "unforgive" you, that's why you need to pray for forgiveness whenever you sin..

Lol. Ignorant concept.

He will not "unforgive" you for the sins you've committed that day, but you will sin on in another day, so you have to repent once again.

Simple logic, that doesn't need religious understanding, yet, you deny?

- - - Updated - - -

Ones perspective changes a lot during teen age years, learning to think for yourself and the internet at your fingertips. If you were devoted to a religion while being a child that was probably because your parents sent you to church. Children accept a lot of things and without any other views to think for himself he will only follow that religion.

Example:

I teach my kid to worship shrimps and that there is a giant shrimp somewhere watching all of us. Sounds crazy right? If you let your child grow up in a neighborhood with only people that believe in this ultimate shrimp being the kid will accept it and think its normal.

Everyone should deserve a chance to see other religions (or no religions) to open one's mind.

Never use shrimps, please. That dream was damn disgusting at the first part.

Tre
07-03-2015, 10:18 PM
http://www.wordoftruthradio.com/questions/18.html

Firstly, too much reading, I've read the bible, I already know all of this, secondly, what about all the people who grow up and grew up (further in the past) without Christianity? They're all in Hell for not knowing a religion?

Magicalfishy
07-03-2015, 10:19 PM

The Bible says, "No!" One who is saved "has everlasting life, and ... is passed from death unto life" (John 5:24). Eternal life by definition cannot be temporary. It is the present possession of all those who have truly trusted Christ.

Romans 8:28-39 reveals clearly that there is nothing in the universe that can separate the elect from the love of God. The One who chose to save you "is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy" (Jude 24).

According to Scripture, people who profess to know Christ at one time but later deny Him were never really saved to begin with. First John 2:19 says, "They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, in order that it might be shown that they all are not of us."

A true believer will never depart from the faith (Philippians 1:6), so those who do so are revealing that they were never truly saved (John 8:31; Hebrews 3:14).

Even true Christians can sin, however, and because of that may lack assurance of salvation (Psalm 51:12). A failure to grow spiritually can also rob us of the confidence that we are God's children (2 Peter 1:9). But anyone indwelt by the Holy Spirit is secure eternally, because He is the "deposit guaranteeing our inheritance" (Ephesians 1:14).

Hans
07-03-2015, 10:21 PM
Firstly, too much reading, I've read the bible, I already know all of this, secondly, what about all the people who grow up and grew up (further in the past) without Christianity? They're all in Hell for not knowing a religion?

We don't know that.

But either way, it is not their fault for not knowing religious belief, but that's not an alibi to defy truth. As I said, admittance to mistake, lack of good trait, or even any rant you can think of, won't change the concept of truth.

Though, what is truth? I only have the properties, I don't know what it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch out or Ill ise some dominant marine animals ;)

They were just so creepy :nope:

Tre
07-03-2015, 10:21 PM
Well, I'm going to exit this thread. Y'all can worry about Jesus and what happens when you die, I'll just live my life and when our times come we will see who is right.

Cya, Hail Spaghetti Monster :wave:

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/flyingspaghettimonster-58187.jpg

Hans
07-03-2015, 10:23 PM
Well, I'm going to exit this thread. Y'all can worry about Jesus and what happens when you die, I'll just live my life and when our times come we will see who is right.

Cya, Hail Spaghetti Monster :wave:

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/flyingspaghettimonster-58187.jpg

Never said we were right. Lol. I don't see us as right, because that would be thinking out of conceit. Though, I can verify His existence to me, but not to you. So we're not right.

Magicalfishy
07-03-2015, 10:24 PM

Millions of Bibles are published each year in hundreds of languages and dialects. The gospel message is advancing rapidly into even the remotest parts of the earth.

Yet despite that great progress. there are still many who have never heard the gospel. And they might not be reached before they die.

How will God judge them? Will He let them into heaven because they never had the chance to hear what Jesus did for them on the cross?

You may have struggled with that difficult question - or had an unsaved friend say "If God sends people to hell who have never heard the gospel. how can He claim to be fair?"

Romans 2:1-16 lists several guidelines God will use to judge every person on the face of this earth. John MacArthur explains them clearly in his study Without Excuse: Principles of God's Judgement.

You will learn the Lord's standard for judging each of us. and become greatly encouraged by this intimate look at the wisdom and fairness of God!

The people who never heard the gospel won't go to hell, they'll be saved.

Don't leave just yet, I have your answers. :p

Hans
07-03-2015, 10:27 PM
Millions of Bibles are published each year in hundreds of languages and dialects. The gospel message is advancing rapidly into even the remotest parts of the earth.

Yet despite that great progress. there are still many who have never heard the gospel. And they might not be reached before they die.

How will God judge them? Will He let them into heaven because they never had the chance to hear what Jesus did for them on the cross?

You may have struggled with that difficult question - or had an unsaved friend say "If God sends people to hell who have never heard the gospel. how can He claim to be fair?"

Romans 2:1-16 lists several guidelines God will use to judge every person on the face of this earth. John MacArthur explains them clearly in his study Without Excuse: Principles of God's Judgement.

You will learn the Lord's standard for judging each of us. and become greatly encouraged by this intimate look at the wisdom and fairness of God!

The people who never heard the gospel won't go to hell, they'll be saved.

Don't leave just yet, I have your answers. :p

Leave him be.

It'll happen anyways. Lol.

Magicalfishy
07-03-2015, 10:28 PM
What makes your religion better than someone elses?

Romans 2:1-16New American Standard Bible (NASB)

The Impartiality of God
2 Therefore you have no excuse, [a]everyone of you who passes judgment, for in that which you judge another, you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things. 2 And we know that the judgment of God [b]rightly falls upon those who practice such things. 3 But do you suppose this, O man, [c]when you pass judgment on those who practice such things and do the same yourself, that you will escape the judgment of God? 4 Or do you think lightly of the riches of His kindness and tolerance and patience, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance? 5 But [d]because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, 6 who will render to each person according to his deeds: 7 to those who by perseverance in doing good seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life; 8 but to those who are selfishly ambitious and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, wrath and indignation. 9 There will be tribulation and distress [e]for every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek, 10 but glory and honor and peace to everyone who does good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. 11 For there is no partiality with God.

12 For all who have sinned [f]without the Law will also perish [g]without the Law, and all who have sinned [h]under the Law will be judged [i]by the Law; 13 for it is not the hearers [j]of the Law who are [k]just before God, but the doers [l]of the Law will be justified. 14 For when Gentiles who do not have [m]the Law do [n]instinctively the things of the Law, these, not having [o]the Law, are a law to themselves, 15 in that they show the work of the Law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness and their thoughts alternately accusing or else defending them, 16 on the day when, according to my gospel, God will judge the secrets of men through Christ Jesus.

Secondly, I don't believe in any religion. I've already explained on what the Bible says about religion.

The Bible says the only way to God is through Jesus Christ and Him crucified.

9Life
07-03-2015, 11:26 PM
Romans 2:1-16New American Standard Bible (NASB)

The Impartiality of God
2 Therefore you have no excuse, [a]everyone of you who passes judgment, for in that which you judge another, you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things. 2 And we know that the judgment of God [b]rightly falls upon those who practice such things. 3 But do you suppose this, O man, [c]when you pass judgment on those who practice such things and do the same yourself, that you will escape the judgment of God? 4 Or do you think lightly of the riches of His kindness and tolerance and patience, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance? 5 But [d]because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, 6 who will render to each person according to his deeds: 7 to those who by perseverance in doing good seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life; 8 but to those who are selfishly ambitious and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, wrath and indignation. 9 There will be tribulation and distress [e]for every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek, 10 but glory and honor and peace to everyone who does good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. 11 For there is no partiality with God.

12 For all who have sinned [f]without the Law will also perish [g]without the Law, and all who have sinned [h]under the Law will be judged [i]by the Law; 13 for it is not the hearers [j]of the Law who are [k]just before God, but the doers [l]of the Law will be justified. 14 For when Gentiles who do not have [m]the Law do [n]instinctively the things of the Law, these, not having [o]the Law, are a law to themselves, 15 in that they show the work of the Law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness and their thoughts alternately accusing or else defending them, 16 on the day when, according to my gospel, God will judge the secrets of men through Christ Jesus.

Secondly, I don't believe in any religion. I've already explained on what the Bible says about religion.

The Bible says the only way to God is through Jesus Christ and Him crucified.

You do know that you're wasting your time right? Nobody's gonna suddenly convert to Christianity because some guy on the internet said that you're going to hell if you don't.

Applez
07-03-2015, 11:29 PM
"Should we do things the right way, or the way God wants? That's a really hard decision."

http://www.yurtopic.com/society/legal/images/gun-myths/boy-with-gun-near-his-head.jpg

gg America. Have fun, but I'm not associated with you if anybody asks.

What are you talking about?

Edit: Oh no, Fishy started talkng about religion online again.

Magicalfishy
07-03-2015, 11:31 PM
What are you talking about?

That's what a girl said in the video.

You do know that you're wasting your time right? Nobody's gonna suddenly convert to Christianity because some guy on the internet said that you're going to hell if you don't.

I'm just answering questions. C:

9Life
07-03-2015, 11:33 PM
That's what a girl said in the video.

I'm just answering questions. C:

Tbh all you're doing is turning all the threads about homos into religious debates.

bigjohn
07-03-2015, 11:34 PM
Marriage used to be arranged and used just to gain land and money. You can't just change the definition of marriage to be for "love". Bleh, I miss the 1200's B.C!