PDA

View Full Version : Fallout Logic

GummiBear64
07-03-2015, 03:30 AM
"I'm 10, I can do whatever I want."

In Fallout 3, when you turn 10 and go down to see Jonas, he's like "you're ten, you shouldn't be down here," and my character was like "but my dad said that you had a surprise for me," and he was like "I know, I'm just kidding. You're ten now, you don't have to listen to any orders now."

I was like, I'm 15 and I still get bossed around :cry:.

|ThyLuigi|
07-03-2015, 03:46 AM

In Fallout 3, when you turn 10 and go down to see Jonas, he's like "you're ten, you shouldn't be down here," and my character was like "but my dad said that you had a surprise for me," and he was like "I know, I'm just kidding. You're ten now, you don't have to listen to any orders now."

Fallout is the greatest, but don't worry, this is 200 years in the future and everyone stopped caring 100 years ago.

SBPRODUCTIONS
07-03-2015, 03:51 AM
Its a very fun game but don't do the main quest first since after you beat it you cant come back. The best quest is the simulation to pre war with sally.

craft3d
07-03-2015, 05:23 AM

In Fallout New Vegas, I can kill all the NCR, do a quest, and they will all love me.

Can't wait for Fallout 4's building and :poop:.

GummiBear64
07-03-2015, 09:15 AM
Fallout is the greatest, but don't worry, this is 200 years in the future and everyone stopped caring 100 years ago.
;-; why can't it be like that now ;-;

Its a very fun game but don't do the main quest first since after you beat it you cant come back. The best quest is the simulation to pre war with sally.
wat?

In Fallout New Vegas, I can kill all the NCR, do a quest, and they will all love me.

Can't wait for Fallout 4's building and :poop:.

Same, this gon be good.